Forum Settings
Forums

Can snk season 3 part 2 dethrone fmab number 1 spot?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 27, 2019 10:26 AM
Feb 2014
With expectations like these, always count on something underwhelming to follow post-climax.
Jun 27, 2019 10:48 AM

Oct 2013
ISOQuorra said:
Look, I absolutely love Attack on Titan. It was the first anime I ever watched, and my top favorite show. But I would be lying if I thought it could - or that I even wanted to see it - rise to the top.

I love it for purely subjective reasons. I think the first season has definitely earned its #2 spot in the popularity ranking, and it and all of the subsequent seasons afterwards are sitting nice in the mid-8's

However, this new season is definitely outweighed by the simple fact that the only people watching the series anymore are people like me who still enjoy it.

It's the sequel paradox of scoring and I don't think it deserves the top spot on the raking just because of that.

This jump is far to big to just point out and say it is all due to the sequel effect, as I have said to many people that have similar comment to yours, the sequel effect was not working for season 2 or season 3 part 1, both season 3 and season 2 are rated lower than season 1. So much for this sequel paradox you have been speaking of

I have read a lot of discussion regarding this season where folks were not fan of the past 2 seasons or weren't fan at all and now love the series to death because of this season.

Its up there because this season is just better in the eyes of many, If any series that you should be criticizing, is actually gintama, literally the fans alone watch that, which is why all its sequels are in the top 20, do you think all those gintama sequels deserve their spot more than snk?

romagia said:
the last one merely had 8.48
i dont think an increase of more than 0.5 points is likely at this level

^ Look at that comment, no one here believe it was possible, base off the previous 3 seasons score, unlike Gintama, Haikyuu, which gets higher rating as each seasons go by.

@Rinshan-san
Base off the comments and votes it seems most don't expect it to happen, so it could never be a disappointment.
keragammingJun 27, 2019 10:59 AM
Jun 27, 2019 11:42 AM
Oct 2018
romagia said:
the last one merely had 8.48
i dont think an increase of more than 0.5 points is likely at this level

well then look at it now lol, it was unexpected tbh
Jun 27, 2019 11:57 AM

Nov 2015
keragamming said:
ISOQuorra said:
Look, I absolutely love Attack on Titan. It was the first anime I ever watched, and my top favorite show. But I would be lying if I thought it could - or that I even wanted to see it - rise to the top.

I love it for purely subjective reasons. I think the first season has definitely earned its #2 spot in the popularity ranking, and it and all of the subsequent seasons afterwards are sitting nice in the mid-8's

However, this new season is definitely outweighed by the simple fact that the only people watching the series anymore are people like me who still enjoy it.

It's the sequel paradox of scoring and I don't think it deserves the top spot on the raking just because of that.

This jump is far to big to just point out and say it is all due to the sequel effect, as I have said to many people that have similar comment to yours, the sequel effect was not working for season 2 or season 3 part 1, both season 3 and season 2 are rated lower than season 1. So much for this sequel paradox you have been speaking of

I have read a lot of discussion regarding this season where folks were not fan of the past 2 seasons or weren't fan at all and now love the series to death because of this season.

You have a point. This season is scored a bit high to be due to just being a sequel, and I will admit I am absolutely loving this season after the previous seasons' focus of mystery and political intrigue. But the previous seasons were just as high when they were airing (I don't know the exact numbers) and were also highly ranked, and have since fallen.

Also, just because it's not apparent in the other seasons doesn't mean the sequel effect isn't still present in this one. You already brought up all of Gintama, but just looking through the top-scoring series (Haikyuu, Mob, Code Geass, JoJo, etc.) there are plenty of shows for which it exists. It's not a definite rule but it is a pretty general pattern. But again, you might be right as this season has far more action than the previous two, and so because of returning to the plot of the 1st season, it is genuinely better.

This season is still airing, though. Many people wait to score something until they have finished watching it so it remains to be seen how much the current score will fluctuate with the conclusion of the last episode. I've seen shows change as much as +0.5 on average, though with something already so high I'm a bit curious to see how well that trend holds up.

Jun 27, 2019 12:15 PM

Oct 2013
ISOQuorra said:
keragamming said:

You have a point. This season is scored a bit high to be due to just being a sequel, and I will admit I am absolutely loving this season after the previous seasons' focus of mystery and political intrigue. But the previous seasons were just as high when they were airing (I don't know the exact numbers) and were also highly ranked, and have since fallen.

Also, just because it's not apparent in the other seasons doesn't mean the sequel effect isn't still present in this one. You already brought up all of Gintama, but just looking through the top-scoring series (Haikyuu, Mob, Code Geass, JoJo, etc.) there are plenty of shows for which it exists. It's not a definite rule but it is a pretty general pattern. But again, you might be right as this season has far more action than the previous two, and so because of returning to the plot of the 1st season, it is genuinely better.

This season is still airing, though. Many people wait to score something until they have finished watching it so it remains to be seen how much the current score will fluctuate with the conclusion of the last episode. I've seen shows change as much as +0.5 on average, though with something already so high I'm a bit curious to see how well that trend holds up.

Ok, not a problem I see where you are coming from.

But the previous seasons were just as high when they were airing (I don't know the exact numbers) and were also highly ranked, and have since fallen.

The first season at its peak was around 8.96, that was after episode 5 of season 1, and from there it drop.

Season 2 started off around 8.80 and after just 1 episode it quickly drop.

Season 3 part 1 started if I remember correctly around 8.72 after 1 episode and it started to drop as more episodes are release.

As you can see, snk has never touch the 9+ range, Not counting 9+ score when 500 people gave it a 10/10 before the first episode had even aired and the trend was as more episode are release the score drops.

Let's look at season 3 part 2, it started at 9.19, but I don't count this since the sample size was too low, around 1000 persons scoring it at the time, the score drop to 9.03 around episode 3 and from there is slowly make its way up to 9.19, that is a good sign, because it slowly made its way to the top and its about to release its final episode.

What are the results? This season has gone a completely different path than the other season, can the score drop, yes it can but with over 60k persons currently scoring it, that is a big enough sample size to say this season is definitely different than the previous ones in terms of how it is being scored. :)

@Nillwas
They have already started, snk is already 1% with the 1/10 votes, but I believe when it ends it has a chance to surpass it, even if temporary.
keragammingJun 27, 2019 12:25 PM
Jun 27, 2019 12:16 PM

Dec 2015
No it can't.

The FMA fanbase will make fake account, lower the raiting of SNK and raise the score of FMAB.

As they always do, sadly.

Jun 28, 2019 1:11 AM

Nov 2016
Even if it take it, it just won't last many shows have dethrone fmab in the past from your name to owarimonogatari season 2 but fmatard always find a way to put it back up
Jun 28, 2019 1:20 AM

Jan 2009
ye it can happen now but for how long?
Jun 30, 2019 2:29 PM

Jun 2014
Even after the final episode aired it seem like it still fall short, oh well. Fmab is still king, let's see if Vinland saga can top it.
*Checks SetsukoHara favorite list.* has one piece as favorite in manga section. Confirm op fanboy. Tries to change subject because I'm talking negative about his favorite series. One piece fanboy logic detected.
Jun 30, 2019 4:15 PM

Oct 2008
I will be honest and apologise if this causes an argument. I absolutely loved SNK s1, and was utterly disapointed by SNK s2. Now s3 was split in two parts and I don't believe that they will overthrow Brotherhood. If s3 was not split than maybe, but SNK has lost wasted it's chance, in my opinion.
Jun 30, 2019 5:18 PM
Jul 2018
NenuserZodiac said:
Even after the final episode aired it seem like it still fall short, oh well. Fmab is still king, let's see if Vinland saga can top it.

9.23 and 9.24.

So close, and yet so far.
Jun 30, 2019 5:20 PM

Oct 2013
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:
NenuserZodiac said:

9.3 and 9.4.

So close, and yet so far.

The official sub version isn't even out yet so a lot of persons still haven't watch the final episode, so there will be another jump in score either it gets higher or decreases.
Jul 1, 2019 2:18 AM

May 2018
zieek said:
I will be honest and apologise if this causes an argument. I absolutely loved SNK s1, and was utterly disapointed by SNK s2. Now s3 was split in two parts and I don't believe that they will overthrow Brotherhood. If s3 was not split than maybe, but SNK has lost wasted it's chance, in my opinion.

You do realise that good qualities don't correlate good scores, right?
It's a popularity contest.

Also other titles recently have suspiciously fastly inflating scores too - Steins;Gate, Gintama° (why this certain season?), Hunter x Hunter (2011), Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu...
Have their fans suddenly discovered MAL's scoring system?
Jul 1, 2019 2:28 AM

Mar 2017
Attack on Titan: S3 P2 (9.23) v. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (9.24)

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.
Jul 1, 2019 4:05 AM

Oct 2012
Unlikely, but if it did it would probably go down anyways due to a backlash. This is snk we're talking about after all.
Jul 2, 2019 3:01 PM
Jul 2018
pls styep u make me cri everitieme. these threads hurts my soul with sheer stupidity, the likes of which i haven't seen since well... a long time ago. why even care if its top or not. just give your score and discuss it with your fanboi friends to further your love of it. just keep in mind that these rankings are abstract things that aren't real and quite subjective. just because a certain amount of people like this show it does not make it the best thing ever made.

idk man just keep making your bot accounts to continue this proxy war
Jul 2, 2019 3:07 PM

Oct 2013
Probably it will be number 1 in the next few weeks
Jul 2, 2019 3:09 PM

Feb 2019
Mucosa said:
I don' t think.It will probably get a score between 8,40/8,60.

oof well this comment aged well.....
Jul 2, 2019 3:11 PM

Nov 2016
Well I hope yes because still don't know what everyone see on FMAB and SnK last season was really great in quality and without trashtalkings like in most animes (FMAB including). But I think FMAB fans will try to degrade SnK as much as possible to not loose 1st position(it won't be 1st time)
Jul 2, 2019 3:12 PM

Aug 2017
Bad news. It's 9.21 now :(

Mods need to ban new users who rate fmab 10/10 and snk 1/10.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 2, 2019 3:14 PM

Nov 2016
zieek said:
If 3rd season wasn't split then it won't be even in top 40 because 1st part of 3rd season was terrible. 2nd part is on totally another level of quality
Jul 2, 2019 3:17 PM

Jan 2018
I don't think so, but damn seeing attack on titan getting a grade bigger than 9 is already a great enough feat considering that we used to call it an overrated show.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 2, 2019 3:29 PM

Jul 2017
No.
And please, let this thread die.
あなたは誰?
Jul 2, 2019 3:33 PM

Jan 2018
Nope definitely won't now. It peaked at 9.23 and it's been steadily dropping ever since. It came damn close, but now that it's on the decline, there's literally no chance it'll happen. It'll continue to drop until it finally settles.

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
"
― Jorge Luis Borges
[url=]Goodreads[/url] | [url=]Letterboxd[/url]

Jul 2, 2019 7:27 PM

Oct 2013
Greyleaf said:
Nope definitely won't now. It peaked at 9.23 and it's been steadily dropping ever since. It came damn close, but now that it's on the decline, there's literally no chance it'll happen. It'll continue to drop until it finally settles.

Before it even aired I and many person never even imagine it would be where it is, whether it is temporary or not, I said season 4 have a chance, but now seeing how this one did so well, I'm 100 percent sure the 4th season will surpass it, now will it maintain that spot, it all depends on how the series conclude.
Jul 2, 2019 10:27 PM

Dec 2014
hiraishinx said:
I think SnK has already too many haters because it's popular so it will have too many 1* from people who watched 0/1 episodes. Personally from what I know from plot of S3 p2 I will give it 10* (of course if studio won't ruin it).

I really don't understand this way of thinking. Why is it that when someone doesn't like the same things you do they're a hater?
Jul 2, 2019 10:35 PM
Jul 2018
desusama said:
hiraishinx said:
I think SnK has already too many haters because it's popular so it will have too many 1* from people who watched 0/1 episodes. Personally from what I know from plot of S3 p2 I will give it 10* (of course if studio won't ruin it).

I really don't understand this way of thinking. Why is it that when someone doesn't like the same things you do they're a hater?

They are haters when they don't watch the show and down score just because it's popular
Jul 2, 2019 10:57 PM

Jul 2007
Nah. Attack on Titan was never good to begin with. It's mostly forced drama and people screaming at each other.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Jul 2, 2019 11:16 PM
Nov 2017
Nope! I'm really sure the one who can stands up againts FMAB is only good Berserk adaptation, Vinland Saga (probably the second season of it), Jojo part 7, and most unlikely but has a chance is made in abyss 2nd season.
Jul 3, 2019 1:30 AM

Dec 2014
Jese23 said:
desusama said:

They are haters when they don't watch the show and down score just because it's popular

And you know they did this how exactly? Scores mean nothing, watch your show, if you like it you like it, if they don't they don't.
Jul 3, 2019 1:32 AM

Dec 2014
EndlessMaria said:
Nah. Attack on Titan was never good to begin with. It's mostly forced drama and people screaming at each other.

Don't forget it also has the most stupid villain reveal in the history of anything ever as well.
Jul 3, 2019 4:12 AM

Aug 2014
Even if it seized the #1 spot, it would be meaningless. It has no business being in the top 100.

The only reason it's ranked so highly is because so many clueless fanboys/fangirls are giving it 10s...whereas most of those who wouldn't like it nearly as much haven't bothered watching this far into the anime. I'm hoping more reasonable users will bring the score down to a realistic level.

I've watched pretty much everything in the Attack On Titan franchise. In my opinion, it's gotten progressively worse since season one. I don't dislike it, but don't like it all that much either. It does, however, have my absolute favorite anime soundtrack.
Jul 3, 2019 4:18 AM
Nov 2014
vvvwwi said:
It happened before. Each time some anime dethrones BMAB from #1 place BMABfans create new accounts to give their anime bigger rating. They are pretty insecure about it.

It’s so disgusting, how can people be so pathetic about scores. Isn’t it right to believe that your favourite show can be 1# without such terrible actions
Jul 3, 2019 5:06 AM

Oct 2013
EndlessMaria said:

Season 1 anime only watcher spotted.

desusama said:
EndlessMaria said:

Don't forget it also has the most stupid villain reveal in the history of anything ever as well.

You just don't appreciate how great and unique that reveal was, it went against the cliche overdramatic suspense, overblown drama that a everyday big reveal is suppose to be, it happen like how it would have happen most time in real life, which is anti climatic, the reason behind it made sense because it happen because of one character, which also was doing odd things prior to that reveal, thankfully you are in the minority here and it is one of the most highly rated episode of the series, which means the author did good job to pull off something so different.

This is foreign to you, this is not how your typical fictional reveal is suppose to happen, which is the reason you didn't like it, I hope you are not a person that bitch about anime being too cliche, because that reveal is what I would call innovation.

The most unique reveal in entertainment history.
keragammingJul 3, 2019 5:14 AM
Jul 3, 2019 5:12 AM
Jul 2018
EndlessMaria said:

Someone who has only watched the first season isn't allowed to state their opinion about the rest of the seasons.
Jul 3, 2019 5:21 AM

Jan 2017
I have a better question. Who the fuck cares?
Jul 3, 2019 5:37 AM

Dec 2014
keragamming said:
EndlessMaria said:

desusama said:

You just don't appreciate how great and unique that reveal was, it went against the cliche overdramatic suspense, overblown drama that a everyday big reveal is suppose to be, it happen like how it would have happen most time in real life, which is anti climatic, the reason behind it made sense because it happen because of one character, which also was doing odd things prior to that reveal, thankfully you are in the minority here and it is one of the most highly rated episode of the series, which means the author did good job to pull off something so different.

This is foreign to you, this is not how your typical fictional reveal is suppose to happen, which is the reason you didn't like it, I hope you are not a person that bitch about anime being too cliche, because that reveal is what I would call innovation.

Of course, of course I totally get it. Casually walking up to the person who does nothing but swear he will wipe Titans from the face of the planet and telling him that not only are you a Titan but you and your friend are the ones who are responsible for him adopting this philosophy in the first place makes perfect sense. Just because expectations were subverted doesn't mean something is good.
Jul 3, 2019 7:05 AM

Oct 2013
desusama said:
keragamming said:

Of course, of course I totally get it. Casually walking up to the person who does nothing but swear he will wipe Titans from the face of the planet and telling him that not only are you a Titan but you and your friend are the ones who are responsible for him adopting this philosophy in the first place makes perfect sense. Just because expectations were subverted doesn't mean something is good.

Holyshit! That is the whole point, Eren and Bertholdt were baffled by it, Bertholdt to a lesser extend, you didn't realise that a certain character wasn't too right in the head to begin with? Eren even said why would you tell me something like that? did you expect me to just agree with you and follow you? Not quote but something along those lines. But that pretty much tells you that the series is well aware of how odd this is.

Let me spell it out to you, since you are absolutely clueless, his action doesn't make sense because the character has some serious mental issues, holyshit!

And before you say, its just use as a convenience so the reveal could happen like that, nope, he was doing something that didn't make sense prior to that reveal, but I guess you didn't notice that, like how he risk his life saving connie back in utguard castle, now why would he take such a risk? Or are you going to say, that is another stupid mistake by the author? I could use plenty more example, where this character contradicts himself constantly and does things that doesn't make any sense, knowing who he is.

Ymir, even pointed it out his mental illness back in season 2 episode 9. You are not paying attention at all.

The fact that you weren't even aware of his mental illness, just tells me you weren't paying no attention, good thing you haven't continue the series, you would be absolutely lost by time you reach season 3, if these in your face details miss you.
keragammingJul 3, 2019 7:11 AM
Jul 3, 2019 7:13 AM
Sep 2018
keragamming said:
message=57897310]

Let me spell it out to you, since you are absolutely clueless, his action doesn't make sense because the character has some serious mental issues, holyshit!

And before you say, its just use as a convenience so the reveal could happen like that, nope, he was doing something that didn't make sense prior to that reveal, but I guess you didn't notice that, like how he risk his life saving connie back in utguard castle, now why would he take such a risk? Or are you going to say, that is another stupid mistake by the author? I could use plenty more example, where this character contradicts himself constantly and does things that doesn't make any sense, knowing who he is.

Ymir, even pointed it out his mental illness back in season 2 episode 9. You are not paying attention at all.

The fact that you weren't even aware of his mental illness, just tells me you weren't paying no attention, good thing you haven't continue the series, you would be absolutely lost by time you reach season 3, if these in your face details miss you.

Yes. Reiner does have mentail issues . I truly agree with you . These SnK haters dont even try to understand a basic shit but try to shit on it.It was a truly great season and i would say it had more content and good plot ,fight scenes than any arc in FMAB(except for the final arc )

And people who try to shit on SnK because of season 1 and season 2... just get offf and dont argue. It just shows that this kind of anime isnt your cup of tea.
Season 1 and season 2 had flaws but it was still great. Season 3 just righted most of the flaws and hence it was excellent.I would say this was way better than FMAB in many aspects.But i like them both equally . If you can't accept it it just shows you just like to argue with people online and annoy them.
beanie_weenyJul 3, 2019 7:18 AM
Jul 3, 2019 7:15 AM

Dec 2014
keragamming said:
desusama said:

Holyshit! That is the whole point, Eren and Bertholdt were baffled by it, Bertholdt to a lesser extend, you didn't realise that a certain character wasn't too right in the head to begin with? Eren even said why would you tell me something like that? did you expect me to just agree with you and follow you, not quote but something along those lines.

Nothing you say will convince me that made any sense. I can't remember what happened in Season 2 episode 9, hell I can barely remember what happened in the majority of Attack on Titan. What I do remember is sitting there watching the reveal thinking "this is daft". If it worked for you and you enjoyed it good for you.

P.S: Please don't talk down to me because of a cartoon, it's never that serious.
Jul 3, 2019 7:15 AM

Feb 2018
desusama said:
keragamming said:

Reiner's PTSD

(character limittttt)
Jul 3, 2019 7:18 AM

Oct 2013
desusama said:
keragamming said:

Holyshit! That is the whole point, Eren and Bertholdt were baffled by it, Bertholdt to a lesser extend, you didn't realise that a certain character wasn't too right in the head to begin with? Eren even said why would you tell me something like that? did you expect me to just agree with you and follow you, not quote but something along those lines.

Nothing you say will convince me that made any sense. I can't remember what happened in Season 2 episode 9, hell I can barely remember what happened in the majority of Attack on Titan. What I do remember is sitting there watching the reveal thinking "this is daft". If it worked for you and you enjoyed it good for you.

P.S: Please don't talk down to me because of a cartoon, it's never that serious.

You said it was a flaw and I corrected you that it wasn't a flaw, accept that you are wrong and move on.
Jul 3, 2019 7:19 AM

Dec 2014
ThatShiny_Hex said:
desusama said:

Reiner's PTSD

(character limittttt)

I'm not a psychiatrist but I don't think that's how PTSD works. Like I said, if you enjoyed it good for you but my suspension of disbelief didn't stretch that far.
Jul 3, 2019 7:26 AM

Nov 2014
@desusama @keragamming Am I a bad person for finding your catfight funny?
Jul 3, 2019 7:32 AM

Dec 2014
BlancaXLobo said:
@desusama @keragamming Am I a bad person for finding your catfight funny?

Nah, have fun. Like they say, if you can't laugh at two people arguing about the mental health and motivations of a fictional character what can you laugh at? I might have paraphrased a bit.
Jul 3, 2019 7:35 AM

Oct 2013
desusama said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

Reiner's PTSD

(character limittttt)

I'm not a psychiatrist but I don't think that's how PTSD works. Like I said, if you enjoyed it good for you but my suspension of disbelief didn't stretch that far.

People like you will never appreciate good art, that is why you guys should never complain about cliche or seeing the same isekai shit, because when something new is done that you are not use to, you complain about it.

Stick to your shitty jo jo series that is only love for its meme.
Jul 3, 2019 7:50 AM

Mar 2018
desusama said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

Reiner's PTSD

(character limittttt)

They attacked and infiltrated the walls when they were around 10 years old. How is one of them suffering from PTSD and probably DID unrealistic. I don't know much about psychology either but that's more of a reason to not make claims that it's difficult to believe
poop
Jul 3, 2019 11:53 AM

Dec 2014
keragamming said:
desusama said:

People like you will never appreciate good art, that is why you guys should never complain about cliche or seeing the same isekai shit, because when something new is done that you are not use to, you complain about it.

Stick to your shitty jo jo series that is only love for its meme.

Okay man, stick to your shitty AOT series. Have a nice day.
Jul 3, 2019 11:55 AM

Dec 2014
Esquirtit said:
desusama said:

They attacked and infiltrated the walls when they were around 10 years old. How is one of them suffering from PTSD and probably DID unrealistic. I don't know much about psychology either but that's more of a reason to not make claims that it's difficult to believe

I'm not arguing mental health with you, I'm saying the reveal was poorly done in my opinion. I did not enjoy it, surely I'm entitled to my own opinion.
Jul 3, 2019 1:03 PM

Mar 2018
desusama said:
Esquirtit said:

I'm not arguing mental health with you, I'm saying the reveal was poorly done in my opinion. I did not enjoy it, surely I'm entitled to my own opinion.
Of course you are, I'm just asking why the reveal suspended your disbelief. I don't know why you think I want to argue mental health, I was talking in the context of Reiner's characterization and his actions in the story. But let's just let this thread die
poop
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 6 hours ago

22 by nishant0 »»
40 seconds ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts.

Pinoffin - Today

48 by alshu »»
52 seconds ago

» Would you be surprised if someone said your favorite anime was the greatest anime of all time? ( 1 2 )

MeanMrMusician - Mar 28

56 by alshu »»
8 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

58 by bucciest »»
9 minutes ago

» When was the last time you felt happy/satisfied after watching an anime episode? :)

Rinrinka - Mar 27

15 by bucciest »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.