Forum Settings
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2019 2:58 PM

Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I feel so bad for Serena for being forced to take care of slave Kazuma...

Another General is taken down. Poor Kazuma has to start at level one again.

Aqua’s note makes it feel like this series is starting to head towards its end game.
Feb 10, 2019 7:09 AM

Jun 2012
An unleash Kazuma of his Earthly desires to a demon lord, even I thought how pitiful Serena was.....no matter how funny the whole scene is. But I find the chase around the town more laughable than what happened on the second half.

And damn, that letter at the end, so Aqua-esque.

But there's still the demon lord's daughter so maybe this series still have more 3 or 4 volumes left. I hope so.
Feb 20, 2019 12:40 PM

May 2015
Damn this light novel is interesting. It's just the second one I've read but I binged it in just 3-4 days. I watched the anime so I knew everything up to vol 4 (started from the beggining anyways since there are scenes that don't show in the anime).

I thought Hagel would be the only "serious" Demon King's General, how wrong I was. Since vol 5 I just couldn't stop reading, this series is so awesome. Can't wait for the next volume
Mar 5, 2019 10:03 PM

Jan 2018
Well, what can i say about this vol man it's one of the best as well one of the most emotional vol of this series.

Well, the first thing is slave Kazuma man that's why he's ma boi I can't help but feel poor for serena now this is what u get if ur going to unleash his earthly desires man this vol just once again proves that how big of Sadistic is Kazuma.

Also, I think this is the first time Kazuma has defeated a general on his own but lost his levels poor boy.

And at the end it got quite emotional with Aqua stuff man it feels like it's coming to an end I don't want that but it has to end one day I've only one wish that somehow it'll end as Harem.

Also that scene melted my heart.
Mar 9, 2019 1:48 AM

Jun 2014
What a phenomenal volume! The fight with serena was so insanely fun to read!

With how this volume end I believe we are gearing for the end game now, only 2 general left and with the foreshadow with the demon king castle being empty, I believe we'll head to the final confrontation in the next 2-3 volume right here.

I just hope Natsume-sensei doesn't rush it and gives a conclusive ending for every character that we care of, and that Darkness will find out about Eris/Chris at some point and more romantic progression with Kazuma and Megumin.
Apr 25, 2019 1:42 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
This had more bullying in it than Koe no Katachi yet was still hilarious nonetheless xd

I wonder how many more volumes there will really be now. The epilogue kinda felt like it was building up towards an upcoming final arc, but then again this is still Konosuba so you never know for sure
Apr 27, 2019 9:40 AM

Sep 2018
Took me almost 2 weeks to get to this but damn this volume was great,Kazuma finally defeated one of Demon King generals on his on (with his pervert power unleashed) by being a good old slave :D

It was great to see Kazuma on his own with his wits and wisdom driving Serena crazy
Also Aqua was great this volume mainly her releationship with Wiz and that talk and letter to Kazuma and the others.

Cant wait for next volume.....
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 3, 2021 5:08 PM

Jul 2017
I've had a very mixed bag of a time with this series but this volume was fantastic. Very entertaining with Kazuma just absolutely trashing Serena the entire time, as well as showcasing a lot of development and just having a rollercoaster of emotions the entire time mixed with intensity, hilarity and even some emotional scenes too. Overall, content was excellent and the balance was there. Konosuba's had a lot of volumes that really offered me nothing, but this volume alone definitely makes me feel satisfied for pushing on with the series and the mediocre volumes, to get to this one. Doesn't save the series from being average-fine, but it's one of the things I can cherish about it.
animejasMar 3, 2021 5:50 PM
Oct 31, 2021 6:17 AM

Jan 2017
Serena is "technically" the only General that Kazuma had lost to as he got brainwashed, but damn his brainwashed self managed to drive her insane and defeat her in the end LMAO.

The Aqua scene at the end too.. she finally stopped creating hilarious scenes with her foolishness damn. Only the pair of General-Demon King sisters are left before Aqua returns back to the Heavenly Realm?

Really felt like a prelude to the finale of the series
Jan 6, 2022 12:48 AM
Feb 2020
Congintive said:
Well, what can i say about this vol man it's one of the best as well one of the most emotional vol of this series.

Well, the first thing is slave Kazuma man that's why he's ma boi I can't help but feel poor for serena now this is what u get if ur going to unleash his earthly desires man this vol just once again proves that how big of Sadistic is Kazuma.

Also, I think this is the first time Kazuma has defeated a general on his own but lost his levels poor boy.

And at the end it got quite emotional with Aqua stuff man it feels like it's coming to an end I don't want that but it has to end one day I've only one wish that somehow it'll end as Harem.

Also that scene melted my heart.

I agree with you, I really wish it'll end in a harem way...
Jan 6, 2022 1:12 AM
Feb 2020
This volume is fun and at the same time a little depressing...

I love that part when Kazuma finally stands on his own to fight against demon king general because he feel angered the way things seems and going wrong, that part when someone hitted Aqua (that angered Kazuma), it shows here that he somehow have an attachement feeling for Aqua even a little, although I was kind of expecting a better way he would beat Serena (in a cool way), the way that he did at volume 6 when he became a thief brigade

It hits me hard that part when Aqua couldn't purify Wiz. I really love both of them together, even despite the fact that they are mortal enemies, Aqua still proves that friendship is important. I get a little teared eyed while reading these.

And lastly, the ending. I felt some heart ache that part when Kazuma thinking about Aqua's departure. Finally I was able to burst out crying. I felt like it was about to end. All four of them. The fun moments, the happiest adventure they had. When they finally beat the Demon King.

Man I don't want this to end yet💔😭 (though it already ended a year ago at vol. 17) I want more😓

I would probably feel been left out and empty after I finished this series...

More topics from this board

» After finishing the movie, where should I start?

Argo949 - Apr 20, 2023

3 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 21, 9:50 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Volume 17 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Sep 25, 2022

6 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 3:31 AM

» Luna's cup size

L0101 - May 1, 2021

3 by TitanInsane »»
Jul 23, 2023 8:52 AM

» news on the sequel?

10nzin - May 29, 2023

2 by Polvo_Aranha »»
May 29, 2023 6:34 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Volume 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2016

23 by dadroo »»
Apr 30, 2023 12:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.