Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2019 4:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, I find it interesting to show more how the justice of the Underworld works in this show. We got a character like Shihou with a big influence.

The episode itself also gave a more tense feeling than some of the others if you ask me.
Feb 2, 2019 5:47 AM
Aug 2016
Quite honestly one of my favorite episodes of the season. Interesting with the change of pace from helping yokai to now introducing a mystery with Ashiya. As a manga reader, I am excited for what is to come in the next episode.

It was nice seeing how much Abeno cared for Ashiya when he saw Ashiya was getting hurt. And the cute little interaction between Abeno and the Justice complaining about Ashiya!!

This show never fails to make me feel all warm inside, but I really am excited for the rest of this season.
Feb 2, 2019 5:50 AM

Nov 2007
Moja captured by the new character because they stole something?

Main guy thought it was by mistake because of the thief looks like Moja. It was indeed captured by mistake, but was going to capture main guy using the name of crime.

Oh, the new character simply doesn't like humans. His youkai form, crow, has dark aura and main guy cannot bear it.

Shimono-san's character took both of them away from main guy. He agrees with that human hater said and only told him to get main guy away instead of kill him.

Field trip next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 2, 2019 7:20 AM

Mar 2016
The executive is the only character who's not funny.

I love the way the Legislator was disappointed when Hanae didn't scream 'eh----!!' after he transformed.

Abeno and Hanae's relationship is kind of similar to the relationship between the two main characters of a manhua called 'Too Close'.

Mononokean, the room, is one of my favourite characters.

I am surprised that a character played by Shimono Hiro actually solved a problem.

Hanae can still continue being cute even after that scene with the executive. He thought his mum was a Youkai. hahaha

I feel like the end scene is foreshadowing something interesting.
Feb 2, 2019 12:07 PM
Jun 2016
Good episode, though I feel sorry for the main char, he's doing nothing wrong but getting blamed.
Feb 2, 2019 12:08 PM
Jun 2016
FuMomo-kun said:

I love the way the Legislator was disappointed when Hanae didn't scream 'eh----!!' after he transformed.

Abeno and Hanae's relationship is kind of similar to the relationship between the two main characters of a manhua called 'Too Close'.

Mononokean, the room, is one of my favourite characters.

I am surprised that a character played by Shimono Hiro actually solved a problem.

Hanae can still continue being cute even after that scene with the executive. He thought his mum was a Youkai. hahaha

I feel like the end scene is foreshadowing something interesting.

hehe I'm the same way I think I read a bit of the manga last time, this is such a great show.
Feb 2, 2019 12:26 PM

Feb 2016
Pretty tense episode. The Executive guy give the scary impression. I totally did not expect this coming from a lighthearted anime as this is, but well. Seems like things are getting interesting.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 2, 2019 3:01 PM
Sep 2015
I was really looking forward to this episode and god I loved it, the bgm when the executive appeared was just magnificent <3
Feb 2, 2019 5:15 PM
Feb 2016
Honestly, I really enjoyed this episode, even though the Executive made me SO SO MAD. I was sitting there like "HOW DO I LANCE A SPEAR THROUGH HIM?!" But the interactions between the other characters was really refreshing! I hope to pick up the manga soon :3
Feb 2, 2019 5:31 PM

Dec 2013
Intense episode, the executive had a really oppressive aura, liked a lot his design reminds me of Hisoka and Piedmon.
Feb 3, 2019 2:29 AM

Jun 2015
ashiya always gets blamed and pinned on for things he hasn't done, and then punished for it. makes me feel major bad for him
Feb 3, 2019 3:26 AM

Dec 2016
Really felt like slapping the executive across the face this whole episode tbh
Hanae always gets blamed for things out of his control
Pretty sure next episode will be more lighthearted
modge
Feb 4, 2019 4:48 AM

Jul 2007
HereticHunter said:
Pretty tense episode. The Executive guy give the scary impression. I totally did not expect this coming from a lighthearted anime as this is, but well. Seems like things are getting interesting.

Oh...just you wait. >:) The manga gets REALLY deep and hopefully we'll get to see some of the mysteries that are introduced in the manga this season!
Feb 4, 2019 10:38 AM

May 2016
Woah, this episode was intense. I didn't expect something like that from a comedy show that overflows with cuteness. Can't wait to see more!~
Feb 7, 2019 8:32 AM
Mar 2015
Justice is right Ashiya is very noisy but so long as they don't have to listen to him the youkai don't have to kill him
Feb 11, 2019 12:35 AM
Sep 2015
FuMomo-kun said:

You said that, but the guy voice him is same one who voice Hakutaku from Hozuki no Reitetsu. Not to mention both look quite similar.

And as I recall, Hakutaku is just stupid and silly.
if all school teach Math, then why weren't all people good at Math?

same goes to religion, except Math doesn't teach you life. ;)
Mar 10, 2019 2:00 PM
Jan 2017
It was the first time I saw such a frightened face in this series, and that tense atmosphere was something new, I liked it
Mar 10, 2019 2:25 PM
Jan 2017
GOD, this episode was so cool. Ashiya finding he has the same powers as Abeno. And when he controlled Yahiko and both of yokai were afraid of him, that broke my heart.
Apr 19, 2019 5:10 AM
Aug 2018
Why no one is talking about the justice commenting about Ashiya and Abeno being an ODD COUPLE!!! And abeno didn't deny it!!

Guess its just me who's having yaoi ideas lol
Sep 25, 2019 9:10 AM
Jul 2018
Hmmmm... I think the Executive's entrance was way different in the manga.
Feb 17, 2021 4:58 PM
Oct 2019
kind of a little odd that "the justice" intentionally falsely imprisoned someone...

good to see that power by abeno again, even though it was only temporary. was the executive so strong that he was able to withstand it or did abeno hold back? speaking of power, and now that ashiya is thinking about aquiring that power himself, i wonder if we'll see the power he revealed back in his first trip to the underworld when he encountered that thief fuzzy-look-alike yokai

the executive seems a bit op. i wonder what crawled up his butt to make him hate humans

never being able to return to the underworld doesn't seem like all that harsh of a resolution. an easy sacrifice to avoid further conflict with the executive. though, obviously, this is not the end of the conflict
Jan 19, 2022 4:24 AM

Feb 2020
That was a really tense episode.

The Executive really hate humans...
Nov 30, 2023 5:04 AM
Aug 2022
Diiickkk!! He even has his tie and kimono and everything, he tries to do his best, what do you want from Ashiya, homo?

High court tiger should bring down his ministery.

And Moja is the best boy, i love him so much.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

60 by shippidge »»
Mar 21, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2019

31 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 30, 2023 1:56 AM

Poll: » Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2019

14 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 29, 2023 1:34 PM

Poll: » Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

15 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:55 PM

Poll: » Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2019

17 by Muow »»
Aug 13, 2023 3:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.