Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2019 8:05 PM
Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is like the part where Daisuke would switch sides, I'm glad that's not the case. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid again.
Jan 19, 2019 10:26 PM

May 2015
Green Hair revision is called Mukyu...

Did Nicholas just say "Sheeeto!"? I like this guy...

Oh...Chiharu was referring to Revisions Girl...She's the one that needs the body...

They harvest Civilian parts to repair the String Puppets? Well that's...something...

Ok that does it. Nico is the best character in this series.

HE SHOT THE DOG! HOW DARE YOU!

Well they were running out of time. They couldn't camp in Shibuya forever. Here goes nothing. And let's hope that Daisuke will cooperate with the team this time...

I'm really pissed at all of these characters. But you know what? I think the anime does a really good job at getting its viewer riled up. This anime really makes your blood boil. I haven't felt like this since School Days...
Feb 24, 2019 4:46 AM

Dec 2010
What a shit episode! The worst thing that could happen in this anime.

We finally got something of a redemption arc for our little temper tantrum throwing boy. He reaped what he sowed. And this was decent. They even asked him to write an apology.

And all this stuff was there just for nothing...

Because they decided to let him out and join them. After not even apologizng once. What was the point of this shit writing? Hell, he is still sure that he was doing the right thing.

There was literary no tension when the last person to decide was Mari-mari. This braindead blob would do anthing to get to Daisuke`s pants. And so she did. With a dreadful speech that she has no grip of what is good and right but <blablabla>.

Die already. Please kill her!

The only way to repair this plot is to show us a situation where Daisuke wil fuck up whole actions. But this is not coming, I am sure. What a waste of time this plot is.
Mar 1, 2019 3:47 PM

Jul 2016
So... basically in the end, Daisuke didn't learn shit about being calm and not to act without thinking. I swear if I were the uncle, I would have entered his cell and beat the shit out of him like "who the fuck do you think you are?!" Seriously, his attitude is really beyond me, I can't stand him.

Honestly, it was a pretty bad episode. The time that was focused on Daisuke's "redemption" was completely pointless since he still thinks that he did the right thing and now, they suddenly need him to plan an attack against Revisions' headquarters... yeah, that's not going to end well and some part of me wants that to happen because it seems he only will change his attitude if he presence a tragedy or something like that.

P.S.: So the String Puppets are basically humans in a sense... Uhm I think I've heard something like this before...
SouthRzVaMar 1, 2019 3:55 PM
May 26, 2019 4:07 AM
Feb 2012
Nicholas is the voice actor who plays Yazan, therefore he has done nothing wrong.
Jun 13, 2019 6:19 PM

Aug 2017
So, Daisuke didn't learn anything in the end lmao.

Stupid characters and shit show.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 12, 2021 2:48 AM

Aug 2018
Loving the show, but what a disagreeable pack of little shits. The Revisions have more sense than the rest of them combined.
Aug 3, 2023 6:45 PM
Jan 2012
Main boring with chosen hero craze, weak secondary and villains 1 hottie only, 1 loli paca smart but doesn't know anything and a dull mascot

More topics from this board

Poll: » Revisions Episode 10 Discussion

LycoReco - Jan 13, 2019

6 by LoganSackboy1 »»
Apr 19, 2023 11:13 PM

Poll: » Revisions Episode 4 Discussion

LycoReco - Jan 13, 2019

11 by W_E-E_B »»
Jan 9, 2023 9:30 PM

Poll: » Revisions Episode 3 Discussion

Tarotist - Jan 12, 2019

7 by W_E-E_B »»
Jan 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Revisions Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

phiraeth - Jan 9, 2019

62 by Madonis »»
Nov 18, 2022 9:52 PM

» is this anime good?

GeoDamii - Oct 7, 2022

11 by Madonis »»
Nov 18, 2022 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.