Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Post New Reply
Sep 11, 9:51 PM

Schlopsi said:
CoolCatCraze said:
19. Read a random manga assigned to you by a challenge staff member.

@MRC_mod Thank you in advance!

There you go: Chimoguri Ringo to Kingyobachi Otoko.

Ooh, that's a good one!

Sep 17, 4:03 PM

Hello! Was wondering if I could please get a rec for "Read a manga recommended to you by another participant in the discussion thread"? Would prefer 5 volumes or fewer, otherwise anything goes

I was also wondering if Nyankees would qualify as a delinquent manga or nah? Thank you!

Sep 17, 4:19 PM

letsgomeisei said:
Hello! Was wondering if I could please get a rec for "Read a manga recommended to you by another participant in the discussion thread"? Would prefer 5 volumes or fewer, otherwise anything goes

I was also wondering if Nyankees would qualify as a delinquent manga or nah? Thank you!

Yes, Nyankees works!

Here are some recs, hoping others will throw in some as well:

Green Blood . more western like style set in the west
Kanojo wo Mamoru 51 no Houhou - disaster strikes a city, so the MC has to survive somehow (it is quite realistic)
Kanata no Astra - Kids stranded in Space and they have to find a way back home (was pleasantly surprised with it)
Planetes
Futari no Renai Shoka A mature and mellow romance.
Bonnouji - A nice and mellow romance²
Onani Master Kurosawa - Don't get fooled by the title. Highly recommended if you like psychological stuff - not so mellow
Chikan Otoko Same artist as from Onani Master Kurosawa, this time it's more of a coming of age story

Sep 19, 4:15 AM

letsgomeisei said:

I Sold My Life for Ten Thousand Yen per year - or Jumyou wo Kaitotte Moratta. Ichinen ni Tsuki, Ichimanen de by MAL. Just going to borrow words off MAL synopsis, "...focuses on a twenty-year-old with little hope for the future. One day, he discovers a shop that buys lifespan, time, and health. This is a story dealing with the consequences of doing so."

Yesterday, 8:08 AM

@tamochinnn Hi! Could you please disable the message setting for a while so I can send feedback on your MRC form?

Yesterday, 12:04 PM

@MRC_mod

I've just noticed that the challenge:
2. Read a manga that started publishing the same season as one of your listed favorites.
in the advanced section changes to:
[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (Ad.02) Read a manga that started publishing the same month as one of your listed favorites.
in the sign-up code.
Could you choose the correct verion and fix it?

Also, does the Challenge Finish Date refers to turn-in date or to the date one finishes the last manga?

Yesterday, 5:56 PM

lubryka said:
I've just noticed that the challenge:
2. Read a manga that started publishing the same season as one of your listed favorites.
in the advanced section changes to:
[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (Ad.02) Read a manga that started publishing the same month as one of your listed favorites.
in the sign-up code.
Could you choose the correct verion and fix it?

Also, does the Challenge Finish Date refers to turn-in date or to the date one finishes the last manga?

Oh boi, thanks for the notice! Fixed it (it is same month).
The Challenge Finish Date: it doesn't really matter if it's the date of your last read manga or the turn-in for us. Just use the date of your turn-in (since that will be the latest date, anyways - if you ever decide to turn in later).

Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]