Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2018 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, Suzunari-1 takes the board with that point.

Loved the mind games going on between the two teams. Not to mention, the formations they're executing have risks.
Dec 4, 2018 11:09 AM

Oct 2009
And Kuga again lost an arm... he does not care for his limbs at all it seems XD
Dec 4, 2018 11:32 AM

Oct 2017
This fight is real good so far. Looking forward to seeing what Tamakoma will do now as well as Suzunari-1.
Dec 4, 2018 12:01 PM

Feb 2008
Cower said:
And Kuga again lost an arm... he does not care for his limbs at all it seems XD

hes always losing his limbs for some reason. He should see someone about that.

Still Chika has yet to make a move.
Dec 4, 2018 1:30 PM

Nov 2013
Action heavy two chapters. A couple things:

I am guessing Hyuse doesn't want to show too much because there's still one more match.

Osamu better be setting up some wires while watching all that.

Ema might be trouble for the guys up top, but he's in deep too if Azuma squad pincers him properly.

Still nothing from Chika or Azuma.

And now the monthly torture wait...
Dec 4, 2018 7:17 PM
Sep 2015
Better than 2 years of waiting.
Look like hyuse don't want to go all out. Chika outside of mail. Somehow both Hyuse and Osamu have same thinking, maybe this game they intent to lose so Chika can unleash her true power.
We have 2 chapters in 1 day. Should we combine both chapters in one topic for easier?
Dec 4, 2018 10:03 PM

Mar 2015
that escudo using is neat AF... also that was amazing fight.... now the mounthly... well, i bear the hiatus, this is nothing...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 6, 2018 4:42 AM
Feb 2016
So Okudera and Koarai will attack Yuzuru while his busy reloading after he fired his shot at 6th floor...so the question is who will be the unlucky fella at 6th floor to get sniped by Yuzuru? my guess is Hyuse who will take a major damage since he is the one who pauses whenever he activates escudo. Yuzuru will take that chance and pinpoint using his radar and after that he will busy with Azuma duo.

Good decision for Osamu to trust Hyuse's plan about not revealing his viper trump card during this match. Osamu going for Kuruma is not good for him if he will face him head on because of trion loss and not be able to use Raygust due to severed arm. all he can do is sneak attack Kuruma using asteroid.

Seems like T2's final opponent will be Azuma Unit. Azuma will be a challenge for them to catch so they better focus with the duo - Okudera & Koarai for the 2 points...and Yuzuru if he will survive the duo's coordinated attack.

Very good chapter and I can't wait for January :)
Dec 6, 2018 11:56 AM

Jun 2013
Great chapter! I really want to see is my boy Ema getting two or three points alone! We have not yet seen him changing class (I think he said he was going to fight as a gunner or shooter). I really want to see this! I also want to see what Chika will do in that match and Azuma's pokeball.
Gimme more character development and/or romance. Probally a shotacon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.