Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 23, 2018 3:55 PM
Feb 2017
I absolutely hate that Bunny Girl Senpai show for some reason.
DeletedUser666Nov 23, 2018 3:59 PM

Nov 23, 2018 4:03 PM

Nov 2017
School Days, one room and Hataraku Maou-sama
And the final episodes of Hanebado

plz @ me
Nov 23, 2018 4:19 PM
Aug 2016
boku no pico of course, im not homophobic but i still get nightmares of me bein g apart
Nov 23, 2018 5:21 PM

Jan 2013
MinuteBracelet said:
NitroKageAki said:
Gundam Seed Destiny.

Yeah, that kind of is also up there for me in the "waste of time" category. I really liked the original SEED too so it was a major letdown.

adeelist said:
Any ECCHI anime or manga with abnormal/hypothetical women body proportions, absurd motion of these parts and don't forget about that one body part(b**bs) randomly showing signs of life by jumping up and down without any movement from the host body.

These would include:
Infinite Stratos Season 2
To Love-Ru
Highschool of the Dead
High School DxD
and any stupidity like the ones above.

I have a similar dislike for this kind of stuff but I find that I'm actually able to enjoy it if events in the show don't center around character fanservice. One such one is Tenchi Muyo: War on Geminar, which is the first and only Tenchi Muyo I've watched and it's freaking awesome. When I rewatched it there were a lot of sort of lewd ecchi bits that I completely forgot about because I was too focused on the rest of the story. It helps that Kenshi is pretty pure.
If you enjoyed TM:WoG, I recommend watching the creator's other works.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Nov 23, 2018 5:27 PM

Sep 2010
The only thing that comes to mind is Aldnoah.Zero I have never been so pissed off at an anime before. What a disgrace to the mecha genre honestly
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 23, 2018 7:01 PM
Jan 2018
Sword Art Online.
I can't believe I wasted my time on such a 1/10 show.
And I can't believe I'm still watching Alicization because "it gets better", EVEN THOUGH IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING (maybe I'm a closet masochist idk).
Nov 23, 2018 7:07 PM

Jul 2015
darling in the fraxx. otherwise great anime squandered by alium arc
everything after ep. 15 should be rewritten imo
Nov 23, 2018 7:23 PM

Jun 2016
Stein gate:Watch ten episodes I see nothing but boring trash. I don t like any characters except one, very slow plot, not interesting setting and I don t get how this got rating higher than most anime?? Personally I think its overrated

Neo genesis evangelion:Trash characters they make cynical and emo like us look normal in comparison. Episodic series and shitty storyline.

Mobile suit gundam iron blood orphans season 2:Worst piece of trash ending I seen that make Stein gate and Neo genesis evangelion much tolerable for me than this shit ending. Worst anime I watch even worse than Stein gate and Neo genesis evangelion combine due to the ending. Spoilers found out why I think Dog shit taste better than this ending.

Naruto:Naruto shipudden garbage ending ruin this for me much more tolerable than the three I mention above. Shit main characters

Tokyo ghoul re second half of the series:Ken Kaneki went I am moron and won dumbass of the years award for making one of my most awful decisions I seen. Save because of somewhat decent ending much tolerable than the one aboves.

Ousama the game animation:Awful ending and characters are absolutely unlikeable characters except chiemi, Ria, Naoya and Nobuaki. This series is as bad as Iron blood garbage ending.
PrideRoyalIvyNov 23, 2018 7:32 PM

Nov 23, 2018 7:31 PM

Jul 2017
I hate all of these with a burning passion
Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna - nothing is explained in the entire show. waste of time
Neon Genesis Evangelion - to much to write here for why i hate it
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya - annoying as shit
Fate/Apocrypha - wrote about why in my about me
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - i hate boruto
Demon King Daimao - annoying
Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan - bad ending
Guilty Crown - to much to write here
NO.6 - two much to write here
Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria - bad everything
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru - reasons
Senjuushi - legit the worse show ever made
Shichisei no Subaru - its like anohana and SAO had a autistic child
Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season - ruined the series for me
ZerityNov 23, 2018 7:36 PM
Nov 24, 2018 2:01 AM

Jul 2013
All the anime with shounen manga and light novels as the base source in recent years, too childish and formulaic to suit adult pandering.
Nov 24, 2018 3:49 AM

Aug 2017
FruitPunchChinpo said:
I don't waste my precious energy on a useless emotion such as hate, especially it just a fuqin anime

Thank you, that comment was perfect (except maybe for the *fucking part).
Nov 24, 2018 4:06 AM

Sep 2018
To this day, I still hold my hatred for the Corpse Party anime. I enjoyed the game a fair bit, except Blood Drive, but the anime is nothing more than an unrealistic gore fest that bring the characters from dumb to inhumanly stupid, not to mention much more punchable and flat, it fails as both an adaptation by spoiling the games but getting the story events completely wrong for no reason so neither newcomers or fans can be satisfied with it and it can't work as it's own work because it's just watching a punch of literal whos die for four episodes with a stupid ending that's even worse in the TV release. If I wanted pointless gore with horrible characters, I'd watch Mirai nikki. At least there there's some hilariously bad charm to it to make fun of it. This show is just bland, an insult to the source and genuinely an unpleasant experience.
Nov 24, 2018 4:31 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Roloko said:
The only thing that comes to mind is Aldnoah.Zero I have never been so pissed off at an anime before. What a disgrace to the mecha genre honestly

I know right, all the characters except Slaine were trash.
Nov 24, 2018 4:44 AM
Jul 2018
I can't hate that much an anime, but there are some fandoms that are so fucking annoying, like the ones from One Piece, Naruto, MHA, NGE, JJBA, and Gintama.

Curiously, i like the majority of these shows lmao.
Nov 24, 2018 6:14 AM

Mar 2014
School Days and Netsuzou TRap. Nothing but terrible people doing terrible things. Absolutely no positive values taught.
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127
Nov 24, 2018 6:40 AM
Aug 2018
I hate the Orimo light novels for wasting so much of my goddam time. Fuckkkkkkkkkk I regret reading them. They're shitty and lifeless and devoid of good writing. If your looking for a "good" siscon anime, watch Yosuga no Sorra, or read Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto.
Nov 24, 2018 8:01 AM
Jul 2018
Amatsuki. That was the worst piece of crap that I ever saw in all these years.
Nov 24, 2018 8:05 AM

Aug 2017
School Days
Denpa-teki na Kanojo
Tokyo Ghoul
Kara no Kyoukai 1: Fukan Fuukei
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Mirai Nikki
Bungou Stray Dogs
RErided: Tokigoe no Derrida
Bakumatsu
"If you think you can talk your way out of this one, by all means please do." - Near
Nov 24, 2018 8:28 AM
Jul 2018
I've watched a ton of shit anime, but can't really think of which ones they were specifically. Most of them were just crappy 12-13 episodes I've watched on CR.
Nov 24, 2018 8:33 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Pretty much everything by Makoto Shinkai. All the same. If the visuals weren't present nobody else would watch them either.

HungryForQuality said:
Masamune kun No Revenge was horrible. Just bullshit piled with more bullshit. No attempt to make use of its premise. Poorly written characters.

Man of culture.
Nov 24, 2018 8:36 AM

Jan 2017
Eruka said:
Hate is a strong word but the only series I really hate is Toradora. It was such an annoying and frustrating watch. The ending is ridiculous, the whole confessing aspect was stretched out SO bad like, I get it japan you are inept with this sort of thing sometimes but god damn, it was half of the show. THEN it stopped being light hearted comedy and became a stupid family melodrama that was not only unrealistically portrayed but also super half assed.

AND OH MY GOD once they established the couples? It became even more of this nonsensical teen romance where the guy cant have any girl but the girl is abusive and doesnt want him to have a relationship but at the same time wont tie with him either and it was seriously going on my nerves that it stretched over so many episodes.

It was neither romantic nor funny and it turned from this take me serious into a third class bollywood movie.

FINALLY someone fucking said it!!!
Nov 24, 2018 8:42 AM

Jun 2015
Berserk (2016) scarred me for life x_x
how can u fck up one of the best Manga ever O.O
Nov 24, 2018 8:58 AM
Oct 2018
MAHOUKA KOUKOU NO RETTOUSEI

IF ANYONE ELSE IS WITH ME, PLEASE QUOTE THIS POST AND SUPPORT ME......

oh my god!!!!!!! this anime was the worst decision of my life!!!!!!!!! a protagonist who dotes on his useless sister so much that he kills people(mercilessly decomposes their bodies)who just made her trip a bit...... this is just stupid..... moreover this show shows a lot of a "girls are superior" kind of thing.................i hate such anime which try to show that a particular gender wins over other...... ..moreover characters are trash L........
Nov 24, 2018 9:33 AM
Sep 2017
Another
Owari no Seraph
Claymore, but not with passion, just didn't remotely like it as much as the average viewer of the show
Corpse Party
Nov 24, 2018 9:56 AM

Jan 2015
Synchronisity said:
Eruka said:
Hate is a strong word but the only series I really hate is Toradora. It was such an annoying and frustrating watch. The ending is ridiculous, the whole confessing aspect was stretched out SO bad like, I get it japan you are inept with this sort of thing sometimes but god damn, it was half of the show. THEN it stopped being light hearted comedy and became a stupid family melodrama that was not only unrealistically portrayed but also super half assed.

AND OH MY GOD once they established the couples? It became even more of this nonsensical teen romance where the guy cant have any girl but the girl is abusive and doesnt want him to have a relationship but at the same time wont tie with him either and it was seriously going on my nerves that it stretched over so many episodes.

It was neither romantic nor funny and it turned from this take me serious into a third class bollywood movie.

Preach. Unhealthy relationships are not cute. Also, I love how I'm uniting people in hatred towards crappy bs anime. :) I'm glad I made this thread lmao

npandey said:

oh my god!!!!!!! this anime was the worst decision of my life!!!!!!!!! a protagonist who dotes on his useless sister so much that he kills people(mercilessly decomposes their bodies)who just made her trip a bit...... this is just stupid..... moreover this show shows a lot of a "girls are superior" kind of thing.................i hate such anime which try to show that a particular gender wins over other...... ..moreover characters are trash L........

Was planning to watch that. Now I'm sure I will watch it just to see what you are so passionately hating my dude

Nov 24, 2018 9:58 AM

Jan 2015
Hlodwigoat said:
FruitPunchChinpo said:
I don't waste my precious energy on a useless emotion such as hate, especially it just a fuqin anime

Wdym wasting energy? Hating shitty anime gives me energy to get through the day!

Nov 24, 2018 10:02 AM

May 2018
Isekai wa Smartphone to tomo ni. I mean, there wasn't even a story or any form of central conflict. It was just 12 episodes of the MC immediately solving random problems and a bunch of girls fawning over him.

It doesn't even fall into the "so bad it's entertaining" category, it's just extremely boring, which is the worst kind of anime if you ask me.
Nov 24, 2018 10:05 AM

Jan 2017
hotlinetohell said:
Synchronisity said:

Preach. Unhealthy relationships are not cute. Also, I love how I'm uniting people in hatred towards crappy bs anime. :) I'm glad I made this thread lmao

npandey said:

Was planning to watch that. Now I'm sure I will watch it just to see what you are so passionately hating my dude

The only good thing that came out of Toradora was it's ending theme. I love Vanilla Salt but rest of the anime is a complete waste of time. The fandom behind it is insane- one word against the series and you will get downvoted to oblivion on Reddit lmao.

Domestic no Kanojo which is coming January '19 is also going to be a trainwreck.

Let me sum up Mahouka Kouko no Rettuosei for everyone- "oni-sama"
Nov 24, 2018 10:12 AM

Jan 2017
Hatsuyuki said:
Tokyo Ghoul in its entirety
Ergo Proxy

Aah Tokyo Ghoul. Manga readers think that √A is bad but the current :re is the lowest point of the series imo. Combined with an ear-molesting of OP, :re is a no-go series for me.
Nov 24, 2018 10:25 AM

Jan 2017
AnimaExZero said:
-Recent "isekai" harem series:
Is the same formula for every, single, seasonal harem, I mean, isekai or fantasy world-themed series. A lame, dull male MC somehow, is transported to a world where he finds beautiful girls who have an interest on him (?). Let me provide some examples:
-Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
-Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
-Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
-Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria
-Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.

To quote a review that I wrote for another series-

Welcome to the second decade of 21st century where every other series somehow has an MC who gets teleported to another world where is he/she is either reborn or swap bodies. The land where he/she is now is full of magic. There is mana, there are elves, dwarves, shamans, lizardmen, goblins, spirits, faeries, insert-any-Tolkein-fiction-character or trope etc. Our MC somehow retains memories of his/her past life but doesn't really cares because he/she was either a loser/hikikomori or a wage slave and is now really excited with the prospect to explore this brave new world. He/she is open to challenges that this new world awaits but there is one catch- our MC is very powerful and by powerful, I mean his power level far exceeds the geniuses of this realm. Nevertheless, he still decides to join a guild/school, form his own adventuring party and explore new frontiers. Throw in some beautiful girls and now he has his own harem.

The entire isekai genre is the shovelware of anime industry.
Nov 24, 2018 11:39 AM

Aug 2017
npandey said:

What is more ridiculous is that it not only shows girls as superior to boys, but makes it one of its freaking plot elements that “those who believe that people who are not very good at doing magic stuff are inferior, are bad.” Talk about a contradiction...

And I didn't even mention how boring it was. Like... very, very, very, very... boring. By the time it started to get slightly interesting, it ended. I don't even know why I've watched this abomination.
"If you think you can talk your way out of this one, by all means please do." - Near
Nov 24, 2018 11:46 AM

Aug 2017
Synchronisity said:
hotlinetohell said:

The only good thing that came out of Toradora was it's ending theme. I love Vanilla Salt but rest of the anime is a complete waste of time. The fandom behind it is insane- one word against the series and you will get downvoted to oblivion on Reddit lmao.

Domestic no Kanojo which is coming January '19 is also going to be a trainwreck.

Let me sum up Mahouka Kouko no Rettuosei for everyone- "oni-sama"

Oh God... When I've read this line, I heard IT in HER voice. And I watched this show ages ago. I guess it still haunts me… -_-
Nov 24, 2018 9:29 PM

Feb 2010
Neon Genesis Evangelion or Phantom requiem of the phantom.

can't deiced both in my opinion were garbage.

maybe less with phantom since it started out ok, but after the time skip the show was just dumb.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 24, 2018 11:44 PM
Sep 2018
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.
Mahou Sensou
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Nov 25, 2018 12:09 AM
Oct 2018
hotlinetohell said:
Synchronisity said:

npandey said:

it is pretty stupid series pal....... don't waste your time on it......I Am sure you don't like to watch series with extreme gender preference....
Nov 25, 2018 1:45 AM

Aug 2017
InnerUniverse24 said:
I can't hate that much an anime, but there are some fandoms that are so fucking annoying, like the ones from One Piece, Naruto, MHA, NGE, JJBA, and Gintama.

Curiously, i like the majority of these shows lmao.

The shounen fanbases are always kind of annoying imo...
Nov 25, 2018 1:53 AM

Aug 2017
hotlinetohell said:
Hlodwigoat said:

Wdym wasting energy? Hating shitty anime gives me energy to get through the day!

Well good for you than I guess... I'm not gonna stop you for that.
Nov 25, 2018 3:15 AM

Dec 2016
1. Handa-kun. But rather than hate, it was more like pure devastation & disappointment because they ruined the legacy of Barakamon #BarakamonElitistCominThru.

2. BNHA. I don't HATE the show. I just think that the first 2 seasons were stupidly overhyped. Nothing new we haven't seen from previous shounen animes. Season 3 was 90% like that too except for this 1 (ONE) scene that I like. Ironically imma still watch the 4th season to see if it's gonna be better or not lol.

3. SnK. Pure love/hate relationship with this one especially with the manga. Not only coz my #1 favorite character is gonna tell you why, but the story itself has now become a glorified Scheiß. Again, ironically, I'll still follow the next season lol.

4. All basic ass yaoi animes that disappoint even the fujoshis but which we can't do anything about coz we're not gonna get another anime adaptation until the following year and all the decent ones usually only came out every once or twice per decade which fvcking SUCKS.
Nov 25, 2018 7:21 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Prologue

I sat through 70 of mostly boring episodes which ended on a semi-satisfying note, a movie which expanded upon the conclusion and actually made the whole thing feel right and deserved.
But then the prologue came along and went the typical route.
I don't care that it's more faithful to the manga. It felt undeserved to me.
All that hard work, erased. All that suffering, erased.

It made me remember why I never bother to watch anything but shounen titles.
Nov 25, 2018 10:01 AM

Jul 2017
Ouritsu Uchuugun: Honneamise no Tsubasa

The movie starts off really well and is interesting throughout until a scene about halfway through.

The most frustrating thing for me is that it was good and was going places. I immediately dropped it after the aforementioned spoiler and left bitterly disappointed.
what am I doing with my life
Nov 25, 2018 10:52 AM

May 2018
i don't really HATE something that bad but i get angry for the things they lack...i really dislike mirai nikki...idk why its popular this much :| everything about this anime sucked -_-

diabloik lovers(?)...it was a waste of animation and visuals...each character was so beautiful that they could have used them individually as an MC for an anime with a very great story

irregular magic high school(?)..i hate incest in total so :)

Nov 26, 2018 2:11 AM

Aug 2015
diabolik lovers

more like diabolik wifebeaters

❝ falling sick on a journey
my dream wanders around
fields of dry grass. ❞
()
Nov 26, 2018 9:00 AM

Sep 2010
DepravedMagi said:
Roloko said:

I know right, all the characters except Slaine were trash.

Amen to that well I also liked Lemrina and Harklight though. Also that Baroucruz or whoever. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 26, 2018 9:40 AM
Sep 2018
Nisekoi represents everything I hate in rom-com, harems and a lot of what I don't like in anime in general.
Nov 26, 2018 9:55 AM

Jul 2014
No Game No Life, cause forced as fuck incestous shit that doesn't even make sense (YnS is an example of an anime where I suppose the brother/sister had some reasoning behind what they did) but not here at least it wasn't done properly, also the main character pulls shit out of nowhere kinda like yugioh except that yugioh doesn't take itself seriously like this anime does.

Then after that you get to the ecchi, it's so fucking trash.

I really don't understand people who love this anime, it's really bad, there's so many better anime out there than this garbage.

Another one I hate (parts of it) is One Piece, I thought naruto was bad with it's garbage filler but One Piece takes it a level further, the arcs are so bad, luffy gets stuck/runs in like an idiot and gets trashed and then somehow comes back and saves the day, every single arc...

The only two slightly different arcs were the Kuma disappearing luffy's crew (although it would've been better if some of them died there, would've given Luffy a bigger meaning to his reunion and stuff), how almost if anyone ever dies in One Piece (other than Ace), Sabo was forced into the manga/anime once Oda decided that Ace shouldn't be Luffy's brother/give luffy a replacement for Ace which honestly wasn't even closely as cool as Ace was.

The entire storyline of Ace was really fucking disgusting, they show us Roger, they show us his mom who honestly was one if not the most beautiful girl in One Piece so far, and how she fought for Ace to survive and then Ace dies because luffy is a fucking idiot who decides to return to get a piece of paper...

The amount of crying girls/kids is annoying as fuck, Vivi, the girl from the island, the pink haired moron, Jesus...

The time skip was honestly so random too, was basically a "Shippuden" where they use it as an excuse to shit on the animation.

Those two are the ones I can recall right now.
Nov 26, 2018 10:05 AM

Dec 2017
I REALLY HATE the adaptation of Tokyo Ghoul, the last 2 seasons, i LOVE the manga and the adaptation is in another level of thrash, that make me trigggggger
Nov 26, 2018 10:12 AM

Sep 2017
Let's see.
1. Oreshura for misusing Jojo's references,
2. Melancholy of Haruhi because Haruhi is a top class bitch,
3. SAO because of incest ecchi weird
4. Durarara because waste of Seiyuu and worst plot
5. Another because fuck you MC
6. Rokujouma because fuck you bad plot.

And lastly,
FLCL because fuck you you piece of thrash.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Nov 29, 2018 2:31 PM

May 2016
Yugioh Zexal, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and anything that sucks because it's overrated or bad
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Longest pre 1990 anime youve watched? ( 1 2 )

Nothing-Nowhere - Dec 29, 2021

57 by APolygons2 »»
4 seconds ago

» Why are modern anime fights so awful? ( 1 2 )

_Nette_ - May 7

51 by APolygons2 »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Is the term “weeb” offensive?

kusairo - 4 hours ago

14 by LenRea »»
9 minutes ago

» Woke Companies Force Japanese Sites to Censor Anime and Manga Content or Shutdown

rohan121 - Yesterday

45 by Lhundrup »»
10 minutes ago

» favorite anime under 50 episodes?

RedTea33 - Yesterday

33 by LenRea »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.