Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 8, 2018 8:09 AM

Sep 2018
Why the hell are there soo many threads like this?

Some people like it some don't isn't that a normal case for you know every show in existence.

It was fun for a while but now I'm just getting sick of it.

And the fun part is they don't even want to know. Here everyone is just trying to get attention by just giving the thread a clickbaty genius titles like 'is this a joke?'

Wait scratch that the fun part is that most of them are not even watching the show. Some are not even trying.

And MANY (I am not elaborating) are criticizing this for being a romance
*clap* *clap*

I guess someone needed to say it and yes I am doing this for a show that I like

PS: I am not forcing everyone to like it but at least consider tastes and opinions a thing. If you don't like it gtfo
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 8, 2018 8:14 AM
Jul 2018
Why do you care? Why can't you just enjoy the anime in peace? Why people actually care about others taste? Why i'm gay? Why my name is huntik? Why MAL exist?

There are to many questions and less answers so what's the point of this thread?
Nov 8, 2018 8:15 AM
Nov 2017
Bloe said:

Some people like it some don't isn't that a normal case for you know every show in existence.

And the fun part is they don't even want to know. Here everyone is just trying to get attention by just giving the thread a clickbaty genius titles like 'is this a joke?'

Wait scratch that the fun part is that most of them are not even watching the show. Some are not even trying.

*clap* *clap*

PS: I am not forcing everyone to like it but at least consider tastes and opinions a thing. If you don't like it gtfo

they just want you to rage lol. dont cry
Nov 8, 2018 8:21 AM

Sep 2018
Not_a_weab said:
Bloe said:

*clap* *clap*

Are you not one of those peo-

Wait you totally are

We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Nov 8, 2018 8:24 AM
Nov 2017
Bloe said:
Not_a_weab said:

Are you not one of those peo-

Wait you totally are

yeah ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ
Nov 8, 2018 8:28 AM

Sep 2018
Huntik said:
Why do you care? Why can't you just enjoy the anime in peace? Why people actually care about others taste? Why i'm gay? Why my name is huntik? Why MAL exist?

There are to many questions and less answers so what's the point of this thread?

I like this anime
I am trying my hardest
I bet you didn't ask this to those who were criticizing it
I am guessing you liked a trap
You liked 'Huntik: Secrets & Seekers'. I mean it's a good show.
So that people like me don't forget which episode they were on and watch 1 episode twice

I think every question can be answered
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Nov 8, 2018 8:30 AM
Jul 2018
Bloe said:
Huntik said:

I like this anime
I am trying my hardest
I bet you didn't ask this to those who were criticizing it
I am guessing you liked a trap
You liked 'Huntik: Secrets & Seekers'. I mean it's a good show.
So that people like me don't forget which episode they were on and watch 1 episode twice

I think every question can be answered

What sorcery this this? Unbelievable!
Nov 8, 2018 9:04 AM

Oct 2015
Why are there so many Why are there so many "Stop liking what I don't like" threads ? is the real question
Nov 8, 2018 1:25 PM
Nov 2017
EGOIST said:
Why are there so many Why are there so many "Stop liking what I don't like" threads ? is the real question

Why are there so many Why are there so many Why are there so many "Stop liking what I don't like" posts? is the real question
Nov 8, 2018 3:55 PM

Jul 2017
I think it's easy to deduce it.
The show has a fairly high score, and a lot of people do not like that, so that's why they create threads of that style, at least I see it that way.
~~
Nov 8, 2018 3:58 PM
Aug 2018
Bloe said:

*clap* *clap*

Um you should ask that to SAO haters, though they are still watching SAO till date even though they hate it.
Nov 8, 2018 5:17 PM

May 2015
Because they're pathetic people with nothing better to do with their lives than troll on MAL.

Nov 8, 2018 5:40 PM

Sep 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Because they're pathetic people with nothing better to do with their lives than troll on MAL.

Yeah, that is the correct answer
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Nov 8, 2018 5:41 PM

Sep 2018
EGOIST said:

This is THE only thread like that here
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Nov 8, 2018 6:39 PM

Oct 2015
Bloe said:
EGOIST said:

This is THE only thread like that here
Yes, here better check the others that have 'overrated' threads and it's already a given we would a thread countering threads like those. The more hate threads there are the more threads like this appears
Nov 8, 2018 7:12 PM

Aug 2017
In my opinion, don't be afraid to express something that you don't like about some episode or anime. You can said 'masterpiece' or 'shit'. That is called freedom of speech. You don't need to be afraid of fanboys. People need to stop being so sensitive about different opinions.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 8, 2018 8:14 PM

Sep 2014
TsukuyomiREKT said:

What kind of pathetic loser would discuss about an anime on an anime forum. Ew what a troll isn't it?
Nov 8, 2018 8:18 PM

Aug 2016
Because they're mad Bunny Girl is objectively better than their favorite anime
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Nov 8, 2018 8:23 PM
Feb 2017
The brighter the light shines, the darker the shadow becomes. ^_^
Nov 8, 2018 8:43 PM

May 2018
Not_a_weab said:
EGOIST said:

Why are there so many Why are there so many Why are there so many "Stop liking what I don't like" posts? is the real question

did your thread got deleted?
Nov 8, 2018 10:00 PM

Sep 2016
Because of YOU! They want to see you rage and get disturbed just like you're being right now. Don't feed the trolls, dude.
Nov 8, 2018 11:01 PM

May 2015
Hrybami said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

What kind of pathetic loser would discuss about an anime on an anime forum. Ew what a troll isn't it?

Baiting isn't discussion, and not a single hate thread on this show has provided an actual argument, which is typically the case.

Nov 9, 2018 3:27 AM

Sep 2014
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Hrybami said:

Baiting isn't discussion, and not a single hate thread on this show has provided an actual argument, which is typically the case.

The forum is for discussing about what people think about the anime. As long as people can talk on a civilised manner, I don't see a reason why a negative thought should be labelled as bait. Do you have a problem with people expressing their thoughts? It seems like the problem come from the sensitive people who can't accept any other opinion.
Nov 9, 2018 5:25 AM

Dec 2015
It's something that I noticed as well. After the first episodes being very consistent on the characters interactions and development it was obvious the show would have a high rating here, yet some people find that an absurd. Most of the forums I've seen talking bad about the show are really nonsensical (and I said most, because there are some of them that even if I don't agree with them, I can understand why they think that way). If I have to guess, they probably feel bad this show is getting recognition, while some random show they think it's better isn't.
Nov 9, 2018 5:44 AM

Jan 2018
Just ignore them. If you reply to those click baity titles, You’re doing exactly what they want. Don’t give them free publicity
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2018 5:45 AM

Oct 2015
They don't have a life beside in MAL forums. That's why they want an attention.
Nov 9, 2018 7:51 AM
Nov 2017
Prog_upworks13 said:

yes i honestly pity them poor beings but hey we are cool duds we dont want "an" attention
Nov 9, 2018 8:07 AM

May 2015
Hrybami said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

The forum is for discussing about what people think about the anime. As long as people can talk on a civilised manner, I don't see a reason why a negative thought should be labelled as bait. Do you have a problem with people expressing their thoughts? It seems like the problem come from the sensitive people who can't accept any other opinion.

It would be a different story if they had arguments, but as I've already said, they never do. I mean, it's not even their goal to have a genuine discussion, so why would they bother? There's a difference between baiting and just voicing an opinion that happens to be negative. And, 9 times out of 10, it's the latter.

Nov 9, 2018 8:27 AM

Sep 2014
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Hrybami said:

It would be a different story if they had arguments, but as I've already said, they never do. I mean, it's not even their goal to have a genuine discussion, so why would they bother? There's a difference between baiting and just voicing an opinion that happens to be negative. And, 9 times out of 10, it's the latter.

Well you just said it yourself. 9 times out of 10 the person is just voicing an opinion which leaves 10% of people actually baiting. Considering bait shouldn't be taken seriously, we're still left with 90% people coming here talking about what they don't like in the series to bring their perspective in the threads and get unfairly treated as bait just because eh? not enough argument maybe? If you believe that everybody who have something negative to say would never engage in a discussion, then you have no idea what truly happens in the most important part of these threads. Yes there are baits almost everywhere, but focusing entirely on these insignificant bait is unhealthy. Because now you think everyone is a bait and you response is equally toxic to everyone than the actual bait itself.
Nov 9, 2018 9:10 AM

May 2015
Hrybami said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Well you just said it yourself. 9 times out of 10 the person is just voicing an opinion which leaves 10% of people actually baiting. Considering bait shouldn't be taken seriously, we're still left with 90% people coming here talking about what they don't like in the series to bring their perspective in the threads and get unfairly treated as bait just because eh? not enough argument maybe? If you believe that everybody who have something negative to say would never engage in a discussion, then you have no idea what truly happens in the most important part of these threads. Yes there are baits almost everywhere, but focusing entirely on these insignificant bait is unhealthy. Because now you think everyone is a bait and you response is equally toxic to everyone than the actual bait itself.

No, I clearly said that it's bait 9 times out of 10. So it's 90% baiting, and 10% actual criticism.

And no, I don't believe that they should just stay silent and not voice their opinion. I don't know how many times I have to say it, but I'll say it again: I have literally no problem with someone making a negative thread on a show as long as they can provide reasoning and aren't just baiting/trolling to piss of fans.

Nov 9, 2018 9:16 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I feel like people are super insecure about liking this series for some fucking reason.
Nov 9, 2018 9:20 AM

May 2015
Stripes said:
I feel like people are super insecure about liking this series for some fucking reason.

Nope. Just calling out bullshit when I see it.

Nov 9, 2018 9:48 AM

Sep 2014
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Hrybami said:

No, I clearly said that it's bait 9 times out of 10. So it's 90% baiting, and 10% actual criticism.

And no, I don't believe that they should just stay silent and not voice their opinion. I don't know how many times I have to say it, but I'll say it again: I have literally no problem with someone making a negative thread on a show as long as they can provide reasoning and aren't just baiting/trolling to piss of fans.

Okay I'm pretty sure I'm still reading correctly, but whatever.

The problem is that everyone is a troll according to you. How do you not realize the toxicity you're spreading by opposing any negative mention there is merely because there aren't enough reasoning provided for your taste? How does it matter that you expect people to provide complete and articulated analysis on the show each time they want to say something? If someone doesn't reach your criteria then he is instantly a troll? Oh well, people surely are overly insecure these days.
Nov 9, 2018 10:14 AM

Aug 2017
Hrybami said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Dayum you're being savage dude this lately lol
Nov 9, 2018 5:32 PM

May 2015
Hrybami said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

The problem is that everyone is a troll according to you. How do you not realize the toxicity you're spreading by opposing any negative mention there is merely because there aren't enough reasoning provided for your taste? How does it matter that you expect people to provide complete and articulated analysis on the show each time they want to say something? If someone doesn't reach your criteria then he is instantly a troll? Oh well, people surely are overly insecure these days.

It really doesn't seem like you're capable of reading, since I've already stated that I don't care if someone is negative as long as they have reasoning to back it up. I don't think that's unreasonable to expect, especially considering that if someone were defending the show, you'd want them to do the same thing.

And it's not like I'm saying they need to write a fucking research paper explaining themselves or something. Just SOME kind of substance beyond "this is shit", "this is overrated", "how can people like this obvious trash". etc.

Also, I'M the one being toxic and insecure? Lol, that's a good one. You'd think the people shitting on a show and it's fans constantly instead of just ignoring it and topics about it would be considered the toxic/insecure ones here, but I guess that's not how MAL works.

Nov 9, 2018 5:38 PM

Mar 2018
The fuck are you on about
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2018 6:17 PM

Sep 2014
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Hrybami said:

It really doesn't seem like you're capable of reading, since I've already stated that I don't care if someone is negative as long as they have reasoning to back it up. I don't think that's unreasonable to expect, especially considering that if someone were defending the show, you'd want them to do the same thing.

And it's not like I'm saying they need to write a fucking research paper explaining themselves or something. Just SOME kind of substance beyond "this is shit", "this is overrated", "how can people like this obvious trash". etc.

Also, I'M the one being toxic and insecure? Lol, that's a good one. You'd think the people shitting on a show and it's fans constantly instead of just ignoring it and topics about it would be considered the toxic/insecure ones here, but I guess that's not how MAL works.

I'm not only capable of reading. I'm also good at observing people and to remember what they say. And it appears that what you actually are doing and what you want me to believe you do is two different thing.

You think I'm doing this just to piss off the fans? Excuse me, if I'm here it's because I've got something to say and I'm willing to give my opinion. Coincidentally, this is a forum open to everyone. Yes yes, even if you didn't like the show you you're still authorized to discuss on the forum (as long as it's done on a civilized manner of course.) So, yes if I want to share my opinion on the show, I'm totally allowed to do so. If my opinion which was briefly explained in several have raised questionings, then I'd eagerly develop my opinion if someone kindly ask me. Because you'd figure out that it's the reason why I'm here.

You see, I'm totally not hating the show right now, but if I want to input something I didn't like about the show, I'd get labelled as troll or haters by people like you. This is honestly annoying and it's discouraging me to talk about this on MAL because I'm really tired of this toxicity. Dude, I'm not going to like everything you like, so stop being so insecure and learn to move on please. It's annoying everyone.
Nov 9, 2018 6:27 PM

May 2015
Hrybami said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

I'm not only capable of reading. I'm also good at observing people and to remember what they say. And it appears that what you actually are doing and what you want me to believe you do is two different thing.

You think I'm doing this just to piss off the fans? Excuse me, if I'm here it's because I've got something to say and I'm willing to give my opinion. Coincidentally, this is a forum open to everyone. Yes yes, even if you didn't like the show you you're still authorized to discuss on the forum (as long as it's done on a civilized manner of course.) So, yes if I want to share my opinion on the show, I'm totally allowed to do so. If my opinion which was briefly explained in several have raised questionings, then I'd eagerly develop my opinion if someone kindly ask me. Because you'd figure out that it's the reason why I'm here.

You see, I'm totally not hating the show right now, but if I want to input something I didn't like about the show, I'd get labelled as troll or haters by people like you. This is honestly annoying and it's discouraging me to talk about this on MAL because I'm really tired of this toxicity. Dude, I'm not going to like everything you like, so stop being so insecure and learn to move on please. It's annoying everyone.

I wasn't talking about you, and I'm not interested in repeating myself for like the 5th time, so I'm done here.

Nov 9, 2018 6:29 PM

Sep 2014
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Hrybami said:

I wasn't talking about you, and I'm not interested in repeating myself for like the 5th time, so I'm done here.

How are you not talking about me, you're constantly right behind the corner whenever I've got something negative to say??
Nov 9, 2018 8:14 PM

Sep 2018
QualityByron said:
The fuck are you on about

It's a pretty simple statement..
Wtf?
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Nov 9, 2018 8:28 PM

Sep 2018
@Hrybami
I'll get straight to the point.

There are a lot of threads here with a clickbaity title. When you click on them they basically just say "this is a shit show and people who like this are stupid".
If you think THIS is why the forums are made then I will delete this.

To say more the topics are made by people who are not willing to put any points to defend their "opinion". They only want their thread to get +50 replys to make them feel like anime God for "discussing" this.

And you would say that 'not everyone is like this'. Well unfortunately everyone "discussing" the show here are.
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Nov 9, 2018 9:17 PM
Nov 2018
Because you should stop liking what I don't like.
Nov 9, 2018 9:49 PM

Oct 2015
Not_a_weab said:
Prog_upworks13 said:

yes i honestly pity them poor beings but hey we are cool duds we dont want "an" attention

Oh, how very big of you. You're an alpha male, are you? Well, let me clue you in on something: Alpha Males haven't been in charge for a good couple of decades. Obviously, this tirade is directed on a High School level. Once you get out of high school, and begin working at your dead-end office job, you know who your boss is going to be? That's right, that pasty nerd you made fun of. It's funny, you see. The majority of the women you are talking about, despite the blatant lies you've slipped in, and the generalizations which remain moderately untrue, are frankly, idiotic sluts. The fact that you're trying to taunt us with them is inane, because while they sound appealing in text, in reality, we wouldn't want anything to do with the ****ing skanks. And furthermore, thank you for "****ing every girl in the school (I bet you can bench 2000 pounds too, amirite?)." Honestly, thank you. Why, you may ask? Because, by taking away the easy route, you have brought pain upon us. You have brought us misery, you have forced us to adapt to that misery, and to grow as people. Luxury doesn't incite growth, pain does. So while you're busy sticking it in your AIDS-ridden skanks, we're studying, learning, gaining skills that are necessary for life. You may scoff at this, call us stupid nerds for not getting the pussy while it's hot, but guess what? We're going to get it eventually. You said so yourself, women love power. So, eventually, you're going to find a women you love as much as she primally needs you. You're going to get married, maybe settle down a bit. Wild sex for the first two years, but after a while, she'll get ansy. She'll grow tired of the novelty of the Alpha Male. Your relationship will become the dull forced marriage that is seen constantly in America. You'll likely divorce her and move on, getting a younger wife that'll need you as much as your old wife did when you first married. Seems swell, doesn't it? I can assure you, it isn't. By now, we have risen to power. While you live the life of the swingers, we are the Senators, the Chairmen, we are the rulers of life as you know it. We have transcended your pitiful existence, and control every aspect of your very fate, without you even so much as noticing. By now, we have the money and the power, and as Scarface once said (We know you love him, and have his poster on your bedroom wall,'cause you're cool like that) next we get the women. And guess who it is that loves power, as you said women do? That's right, it's your little skank of a wife! Now, most of us will likely have settled down with a wife, but I'm sure there are plenty that would be glad to take your wife when she dumps your sorry ass to go to the people she knows have the real power. And, as we get older, our fortunes and power will grow. We'll eventually get a few trophy wives, settle down a bit, and live in the lap of luxury. Meanwhile, you, the "Alpha Male" will be left alone. By the time you hit thirty, your primal attraction, your ONLY asset, will begin to fade. Your third wife in ten years will grow tired of your old, pitiful body, and will leave you. Stuck in a dead-end job as one of our pawns, you will grow old and even less appealing. Eventually you will die an old and unloved man, either by taking your own life, drowning yourself in booze, or perhaps merely out of your own misery. So go ahead. Brag about how many women you are ****ing. Call us losers. We may seem to be upset, and you may mock our pain, but I assure you, we know your fate. And we are smiling inside.
Nov 9, 2018 11:19 PM

Jul 2017
Prog_upworks13 said:
Not_a_weab said:

Oh, how very big of you. You're an alpha male, are you? Well, let me clue you in on something: Alpha Males haven't been in charge for a good couple of decades. Obviously, this tirade is directed on a High School level. Once you get out of high school, and begin working at your dead-end office job, you know who your boss is going to be? That's right, that pasty nerd you made fun of. It's funny, you see. The majority of the women you are talking about, despite the blatant lies you've slipped in, and the generalizations which remain moderately untrue, are frankly, idiotic sluts. The fact that you're trying to taunt us with them is inane, because while they sound appealing in text, in reality, we wouldn't want anything to do with the ****ing skanks. And furthermore, thank you for "****ing every girl in the school (I bet you can bench 2000 pounds too, amirite?)." Honestly, thank you. Why, you may ask? Because, by taking away the easy route, you have brought pain upon us. You have brought us misery, you have forced us to adapt to that misery, and to grow as people. Luxury doesn't incite growth, pain does. So while you're busy sticking it in your AIDS-ridden skanks, we're studying, learning, gaining skills that are necessary for life. You may scoff at this, call us stupid nerds for not getting the pussy while it's hot, but guess what? We're going to get it eventually. You said so yourself, women love power. So, eventually, you're going to find a women you love as much as she primally needs you. You're going to get married, maybe settle down a bit. Wild sex for the first two years, but after a while, she'll get ansy. She'll grow tired of the novelty of the Alpha Male. Your relationship will become the dull forced marriage that is seen constantly in America. You'll likely divorce her and move on, getting a younger wife that'll need you as much as your old wife did when you first married. Seems swell, doesn't it? I can assure you, it isn't. By now, we have risen to power. While you live the life of the swingers, we are the Senators, the Chairmen, we are the rulers of life as you know it. We have transcended your pitiful existence, and control every aspect of your very fate, without you even so much as noticing. By now, we have the money and the power, and as Scarface once said (We know you love him, and have his poster on your bedroom wall,'cause you're cool like that) next we get the women. And guess who it is that loves power, as you said women do? That's right, it's your little skank of a wife! Now, most of us will likely have settled down with a wife, but I'm sure there are plenty that would be glad to take your wife when she dumps your sorry ass to go to the people she knows have the real power. And, as we get older, our fortunes and power will grow. We'll eventually get a few trophy wives, settle down a bit, and live in the lap of luxury. Meanwhile, you, the "Alpha Male" will be left alone. By the time you hit thirty, your primal attraction, your ONLY asset, will begin to fade. Your third wife in ten years will grow tired of your old, pitiful body, and will leave you. Stuck in a dead-end job as one of our pawns, you will grow old and even less appealing. Eventually you will die an old and unloved man, either by taking your own life, drowning yourself in booze, or perhaps merely out of your own misery. So go ahead. Brag about how many women you are ****ing. Call us losers. We may seem to be upset, and you may mock our pain, but I assure you, we know your fate. And we are smiling inside.

Is this copypasta? A very impressive amount of anger directed at a very small one sentence response.

As for the OP's question, I suppose there is a bit of that. I looked through the thread list and I didn't think I saw too many thread titles that were that bad, but there were a handful. I'm enjoying the show, though my personal rating of it is lower than the average and I don't think it's as good as so many people think it is. Opinions, opinions.
Nov 10, 2018 12:14 AM
Nov 2017
Prog_upworks13 said:
Not_a_weab said:

i dont know if u just copy pasted it but lol chill. do u think those Chads who get all det puss would be sitting on mal forums trolling? i dont think so
Nov 10, 2018 12:15 AM

Apr 2016
Stripes said:

Welcome to the anime community.

Or just humanity in general, white knights are in anime too.
Nov 10, 2018 1:33 AM

Sep 2018
Bloe said:
@Hrybami

There are a lot of threads here with a clickbaity title. When you click on them they basically just say "this is a shit show and people who like this are stupid".

To say more the topics are made by people who are not willing to put any points to defend their "opinion". They only want their thread to get +50 replys to make them feel like anime God for "discussing" this.

And you would say that 'not everyone is like this'. Well unfortunately everyone "discussing" the show here are.

@Hrybami so what now?

I'm still waiting...
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Nov 10, 2018 4:09 AM

Sep 2014
Bloe said:
Bloe said:
@Hrybami

@Hrybami so what now?

I'm still waiting...

Well thanks for waiting for me while I was sleeping. I'm really grateful.

To answer your question: The only baity thread on for this show has already been locked and it was such an obvious bait almost no one took it seriously and people were mostly making fun of the OP for this. Of course this kind of thread is a nuisance and shouldn't consist of what the forum is for.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1747617&show=0

Luckily that's all for the bait thread for this show. I seriously can't consider a thread opened by someone confused with the plot as a clickbaity thread. I mean, you have someone asking precision on the show or asking what people like in the show. How the hell do you consider these threads clickbaity?

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1747426
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1747790
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1745661

And yeah there's always at least one troll someone in those threads, but that will never change and you know that you can always report them.

What is there more to say? There's almost no bait thread for this show yet. If you think this is something, I bet you weren't there when Re:Zero was airing because that was really one case where a lot of bait thread opened for no reason (mostly for supporting a running gag.) And the fans were really pissed off easily so it became extremely toxic really fast.

I also have the feeling the fans for this show are really sensitive similarly to the fans of Re:Zero, it doesn't take much to pissed them and it happens when people aren't even trying. Which explain the logic of this thread.

Now I'm going to work, so I might not reply you for the upcoming 8 to 10 hours.
Nov 10, 2018 4:23 AM

May 2015
"yOu GuYs ArE jUsT sEnSiTiVe WhItE kNiGhTs."

Nov 10, 2018 6:50 AM
Apr 2016
Hrybami said:
Bloe said:

@Hrybami so what now?

I'm still waiting...

Well thanks for waiting for me while I was sleeping. I'm really grateful.

To answer your question: The only baity thread on for this show has already been locked and it was such an obvious bait almost no one took it seriously and people were mostly making fun of the OP for this. Of course this kind of thread is a nuisance and shouldn't consist of what the forum is for.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1747617&show=0

Luckily that's all for the bait thread for this show. I seriously can't consider a thread opened by someone confused with the plot as a clickbaity thread. I mean, you have someone asking precision on the show or asking what people like in the show. How the hell do you consider these threads clickbaity?

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1747426
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1747790
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1745661

And yeah there's always at least one troll someone in those threads, but that will never change and you know that you can always report them.

What is there more to say? There's almost no bait thread for this show yet. If you think this is something, I bet you weren't there when Re:Zero was airing because that was really one case where a lot of bait thread opened for no reason (mostly for supporting a running gag.) And the fans were really pissed off easily so it became extremely toxic really fast.

I also have the feeling the fans for this show are really sensitive similarly to the fans of Re:Zero, it doesn't take much to pissed them and it happens when people aren't even trying. Which explain the logic of this thread.

Now I'm going to work, so I might not reply you for the upcoming 8 to 10 hours.

Isn't that the point though? Or maybe I'm not following up correctly? At first you said people are entitled to their opinion and then now you admitted that some of them are baits. It's best you just say people should stop being sensitive over these baits instead of saying it's their "opinion"
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

519 by Lord_sag4 »»
9 hours ago

» Why isn't the picture drama on the website?

APolygons2 - Today

6 by Alexioos95 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

277 by kratchy »»
May 9, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2018

205 by D_1_0 »»
May 5, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

228 by Mythia »»
Apr 25, 5:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.