Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2018 7:33 PM

Jun 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Watched this at New York Comic Con today!

The duration of the movie is just about an hour. As usual, the animation is top notch. Yata Misaki looks cool without the headband, to be honest.

We get to see Fushimi's story along with new (?) characters: his father and Aya. However, it is not really clear to me how Fushimi's father used to torture his son.
Nov 6, 2018 6:48 AM

Mar 2013
Wait is this really it? They covered the first 2 parts pretty well but not a single moment from after they joined HOMRA!? Honestly if they should have given any movie more attention this should have been it, seeing Saru's complete growth and change after joining HOMRA really made him a much more interesting character. Out of all the movies this is what I was most excited for but cutting off the final part, really disappointed with this movie
Dec 22, 2018 4:59 PM

Feb 2017
not bad i guess. i feel like i was expecting more from this movie though. i was interested to know more about saruhiko's family, like that whole scene with saruhiko's father showing up at the house really peaked my interest. kinda wanted more about him. also more of a backstory about saruhiko too

placeholder text
Dec 27, 2018 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
Cloudius said:
Wait is this really it? They covered the first 2 parts pretty well but not a single moment from after they joined HOMRA!? Honestly if they should have given any movie more attention this should have been it, seeing Saru's complete growth and change after joining HOMRA really made him a much more interesting character. Out of all the movies this is what I was most excited for but cutting off the final part, really disappointed with this movie

Oh that really sucks. I enjoyed the movie but now that I know it was excluded some crucial parts of the story it feels they need to release a second part of this movie.
Dec 28, 2018 5:35 PM

Mar 2013
sabrina__ said:
not bad i guess. i feel like i was expecting more from this movie though. i was interested to know more about saruhiko's family, like that whole scene with saruhiko's father showing up at the house really peaked my interest. kinda wanted more about him. also more of a backstory about saruhiko too

If we're comparing this to the LN they adapted the first 2 parts of the book (Meeting and Getting Along) pretty well, the part they didn't adapt at all was Departure which comes after they join HOMRA, if you wanted more backstory about Saru's past then you won't get much more

Stragan said:

Oh that really sucks. I enjoyed the movie but now that I know it was excluded some crucial parts of the story it feels they need to release a second part of this movie.

Meeting and Getting Along were adapted pretty well, they just didn't do anything of Departure which shows Munakata influencing Saru to join Specter 4 and JUNGLE's last play on Saru before they went dark, a shame because the rest of the movies adapt all their sources but they decided nope with this one
Jan 13, 2019 7:26 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
SHES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAII<3

nice pantsu too<3

Jan 29, 2019 4:01 AM

Feb 2013
I wouldn't call that thing a father!
But the friendship between Yata and Saruhiko was great.
Mar 12, 2019 8:33 AM
Aug 2018
-Yata hiding in fushimi when aya showed up is really adorable.

-Saruhiko's fam. I wish there are more though. And his father is also handsome just a little twisted though

- them moving in together ❤️

- seeing the comments makes me wanna read the parts they didn't adapted. Im really looking forward for some angst like yata starts to ignore fushimi coz of homra, and how fushimi will join the scepter 4.

- now i realized that Munakata is really fushimi's king. I think that's where he really belong, think before u take action.

- REALLY LOVED IT STILL!!! THE FANSERVICE IS THE BEST!!
Mar 17, 2019 1:36 PM

Feb 2014
Saruhiko's father really had a weird way to beahave with his son. But still that's how he only knew.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 19, 2019 9:10 PM

Dec 2016
I remember reading the manga and there was a lot of parts cut, including Yata's family. I wish I could see them animated :(

... Saruhiko's father is a jerk! Saruhiko was humiliated by his own father all his life. How could he do that to him? >.< I knew Niki was a despicable man from the manga, but animated got me more angry just watching him by making fun of his only son Saruhiko :X No wonder he gets many hates...

It was a good movie even so.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jul 11, 2019 11:10 PM

Nov 2007
Both of them meeting while "skipping class". It seems like Mamo's character has been good at computer since young, and FukuJun's character knows the green team's app. A girl interested in FukuJun's character and is cousin of Mamo's character.

I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 6, 2019 9:39 AM
Nov 2019
GUYS I need help about the music from Lost Small World. So in the part where Yata and Fushimi are outside Saru's house talking, there's kind of a slow piano version of something that sounds similar to Suoh Mikoto's theme. But I can't find any official version of that music! someone please help me out, is there an official version I can get?? it's so beautiful and gives me all the feels

EDIT: I found the song, it's from the K: Missing Kings OST, it's called "Mikoto..."
memoryofredDec 15, 2019 10:31 AM
May 14, 2020 8:04 PM
Sep 2019
this is my favorite movie in this serie, i'm not fujoushi but i loved theirrelationship, the movie was "slice od life", i enjoyed watching it. especially when i'm fan of saruhiko (my favorite character in K)
Jul 22, 2020 1:46 AM

Jul 2015
So Fushimi always had that pissed off attitude, still pretty weird that Fushimi and Yata's first encounter was being in the same toilet (ʘ_ʘ). Fushimi's dad really is one weird guy. They were pretty good friends in the past, makes it kinda sad to know they aren't like that anymore.

Dec 28, 2020 1:02 PM

Apr 2013
Pretty boring tbh, but maybe just because I find those two characters some of the most uninteresting in the show.
Jun 11, 2022 7:14 PM
May 2021
Love how Tatara protected Fushimi; he is such an angel OMG....
Jun 17, 2022 7:21 AM
Mar 2018
Gator said:
Pretty boring tbh, but maybe just because I find those two characters some of the most uninteresting in the show.

And yet, you still watched it at the time, despite not liking the characters. That makes no sense.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.