Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2018 8:39 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, that's not the usual Doug I remember.

The show definitely is reaching its climax with Leon taking on his power and putting it to use. B.R.A.I is still one of the most unnatural occurances in this series and these species become relevant again.

One more episode to go...really hoping it won't be rushed.
Sep 14, 2018 5:25 AM

Jun 2013
Glenn showed some emotion to Doug, got to say that I didn't expect that.
Leon and everybody moving to the final battle and the final episode, I really hope they can deliver a great climax episode.

The animation was incredibly limited, which wasn't surprising at all but in contrast, the soundtrack was put to some good use.

3/5 It's very sad for me hearing Ishizuka Unshou as Hasan after he passed away. Might have been his last acting. RIP.

MrMushinSep 22, 2018 12:14 PM
Oct 12, 2018 12:25 AM

May 2015
Emilia likes her Red Bull:

How the hell do you avoid Doug's bullets man? He doesn't waste a single shot since they keep ricocheting off each other!

"Before I met you, I wasn't human. But when I met you, I became human." WOW! QFT! QFT! Well something similar to this was mentioned in Macross Frontier. Based Kawamori and the power of love.

Emilia ex Machina. Actually I was wondering where that cat ran off to...

So the trio is back together to face off against Sieg and Chaos. Glen and Cain will support them. Jay will be the commander with Chloe looking cute sitting next to him. And Fiona and Cecil will perform a ritual to suppress the reactor which will temporarily disable the dark drive and hyper drive so that they all fight on equal footing. Seeing all of the characters work together like this really does make them feel like one happy family.

Sad to know that Ishizuka Unshou passed away recently. We'll never forget you. Rest in Peace.

One more episode to go! And honestly...I want to see a season two of this...The B.R.A.I is a cool concept, and I would love to see it expanded further...
Oct 13, 2018 12:34 PM

Jul 2017
Pretty average episode tbh.
May 8, 2020 9:35 PM

Oct 2012
Where up to the big finally but I'm getting a bit tired of chaos, quantum drives and all the other nonsense. It's just dragging at this point.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Juushinki Pandora Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2018

54 by Guts-Valley »»
May 30, 2022 8:15 PM

Poll: » Juushinki Pandora Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2018

15 by PrOxAnto »»
Sep 25, 2021 2:37 PM

Poll: » Juushinki Pandora Episode 12 Discussion

Tarotist - Aug 9, 2018

1 by PrOxAnto »»
Sep 24, 2021 3:05 PM

Poll: » Juushinki Pandora Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2018

6 by Rob »»
Sep 19, 2019 12:34 AM

Poll: » Juushinki Pandora Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10, 2018

8 by Rob »»
Sep 17, 2019 10:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.