Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2018 5:42 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's amazing how much the MC cares about other characters before himself. I mean, even to the point of losing sleep over it.
Sep 7, 2018 7:59 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
They said this was the final chapter...is that true?
Sep 8, 2018 4:09 AM

Jan 2011
Heh, wasn't expecting that spank.

misterkafuuchino said:
They said this was the final chapter...is that true?
Apparently so, seems it got axed.
Sep 8, 2018 5:27 AM

Mar 2015
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

well, get kind of stale, but it still fun while it lasted... 7/10
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 27, 2021 2:38 AM

Dec 2009
I'm not surprised that it got cancelled.

I was hopeful of the concept of childhood friends growing distant with the heroine having turned shy who was outgoing, and the previously insecure male caring to be friends again to then eventually become a couple.
As a simple romcom, the idea was decent and had potential, but unfortunately it was awkward and dull overall.

I did scoff on some funny moments, but plots and characters were very bland.
Even though the fact that she was adventurous in the past was intriguing, but the origin of her being unable to make friends from lack of self-esteem and common interests, along with the male reacting in panic to her awkward situations while trying to help her to be her past self was not really funny or interesting from how it was poorly executed.

Same goes for the quickly established love rival who got rejected and the new weird acquaintance on the last chapter... 'dull. 3/10.

Although, 'Seems this was the Mangaka's first Manga.
I've read most of his One-Shots, and I think he may have some potential to be a decent romcom Mangaka.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Urami-san wa Kyou mo Ayaui Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2018

1 by Kuma »»
Sep 1, 2018 3:50 AM

Poll: » Urami-san wa Kyou mo Ayaui Chapter 6 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 1, 2018

0 by Kuma »»
Sep 1, 2018 3:40 AM

Poll: » Urami-san wa Kyou mo Ayaui Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2018

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 20, 2018 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.