Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2018 1:38 AM

Nov 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wasn't even considering that Vegetto Blue Kaioken could be outclassed, what now ? UI,yamchaor something completely new ?

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 6, 2018 10:25 AM

Jan 2008
Cumber in his Oozaru form would give Jiren a run for his money. This is insane.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 6, 2018 10:36 AM

Nov 2016
kevin_video said:

Don't you think that Vegetto Blue would be strong enough to wreck Jiren ?

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 6, 2018 10:41 AM

Jan 2008
FMmatron said:
kevin_video said:

Honestly? No. Even Ultra Instinct Goku could barely beat him. Granted that's because story and narrative said what happened had to happen in the end.

Cumber is just OP for the sake of being OP. It's almost One-Punch Man Saitama levels of satire, except it's taking also itself seriously.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 6, 2018 10:51 AM

Nov 2016
kevin_video said:
FMmatron said:

Honestly? No. Even Ultra Instinct Goku could barely beat him. Granted that's because story and narrative said what happened had to happen in the end.

Cumber is just OP for the sake of being OP. It's almost One-Punch Man Saitama levels of satire, except it's taking also itself seriously.

I think you're underestimating the power of the Potara fusion, imo it should be a few notches stronger than Goku with his UI. Remember Goku and Vegeta during the Buu saga, each on their own they wouldn't be able to scratch fat Buu in normal SSJ, yet fusioned they totally fucked Buuhan who had the combined power of Super Buu and the even stronger Gohan. Goku and Vegeta were able to push Jiren a bit on their own, so with a fusion they should be at the very least a bit stronger.

Sep 6, 2018 1:52 PM

Oct 2015
FMmatron said:
kevin_video said:

I think you're underestimating the power of the Potara fusion, imo it should be a few notches stronger than Goku with his UI. Remember Goku and Vegeta during the Buu saga, each on their own they wouldn't be able to scratch fat Buu in normal SSJ, yet fusioned they totally fucked Buuhan who had the combined power of Super Buu and the even stronger Gohan. Goku and Vegeta were able to push Jiren a bit on their own, so with a fusion they should be at the very least a bit stronger.

From the lore that we got, it seems that nothing is stronger than UI.
Sep 6, 2018 2:18 PM

Nov 2016
oFFoy said:
FMmatron said:

From the lore that we got, it seems that nothing is stronger than UI.

It was never stated that nothing is stronger than UI, it just allows the body to act on it's own and makes it possible utilize incredible defense and offense which aren't possible otherwise. That's great and all, but I guess in terms of power Vegetto should still have the edge, in the manga it was even stated that he surpassed Beerus.

Sep 6, 2018 3:02 PM

Oct 2013
Cool episode. I was shocked by two things. First of all, Vegetto's fusion lasted so long, even with Kaioken Blue + active fighting + controlling Final Kamehameha. Second thing is that Vegetto was outran by Kanba. Even if his fusion lasted longer, Kanba would propably prevail over the situation.

And when we thought Kanba was insanely powerful, he decided to do old Saiyans' trick (used long ago by Vegeta) and transformed himself into great looking Oozaru.

The duel itself looked awesome. I wish it could last a little bit longer, but I do know it was not possible due to episode's length and the fact Vegetto's fusion lasted for too long.

Can't wait till the next episode. Too bad we had to wait so long for this one, thougj. But better late than never and finally it was released.
✨Saint Seiya Club🌠
Sep 6, 2018 3:05 PM

Jan 2009
Vegito is weaker than this Cumber evil saiyan even with Kaio-ken? unbelievable
Sep 6, 2018 3:07 PM

Oct 2013
deg said:
Vegito is weaker than this Cumber evil saiyan even with Kaio-ken? unbelievable

I know right? Kanba seems to be that kind of character who appears out of blue and instantly shows how overpowered he is, haha.
✨Saint Seiya Club🌠
Sep 6, 2018 8:52 PM

May 2015
If only they remember that they still got the fusion dance...

πŸ‘₯ πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰β˜β˜πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ πŸ‘€
Sep 7, 2018 1:29 AM

Jul 2016
Roy_Focker said:

Lol I also wanted to see Gogeta too but he will not going appears in Heroes anime according to the game where Vegito will shows up again but in SSJ4 form instead.
Sep 7, 2018 7:16 AM

Apr 2011
This thing is such a trainwreck it feels like an animated fanfic. But it's kinda fun to watch.
Sep 7, 2018 8:42 AM

Nov 2016
Roy_Focker said:

But isn't fusion dance supposed to be weaker than Potaro fusion ?

Sep 7, 2018 11:03 AM

May 2015
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Roy_Focker said:

Lol I also wanted to see Gogeta too but he will not going appears in Heroes anime according to the game where Vegito will shows up again but in SSJ4 form instead.
Let the man dream! 😜

FMmatron said:
Roy_Focker said:

Weaker or not is still better than fighting individually at the moment (unless Cooler, Trunks & Goku from GT help) and I want more fanservice...
Sep 7, 2018 12:38 PM

Nov 2016
Roy_Focker said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Let the man dream! 😜

FMmatron said:

Weaker or not is still better than fighting individually at the moment (unless Cooler, Trunks & Goku from GT help) and I want more fanservice...

Trying the same trick again isn't Dragon Ball xD

Sep 7, 2018 2:47 PM

May 2015
FMmatron said:
Roy_Focker said:
Let the man dream! 😜

Hmm... the same trick would be using the Potara rings again if the dance fusion is the same trick then the combatant would have the same name but well it is your opinion… hasta la vista baby!
Sep 7, 2018 2:52 PM

Nov 2016
Roy_Focker said:
FMmatron said:

Hmm... the same trick would be using the Potara rings again if the dance fusion is the same trick then the combatant would have the same name but well it is your opinion… hasta la vista baby!

A fusion is still a fusion, tho....

Sep 8, 2018 12:42 PM

Apr 2014
I call this ep and the whole DBH anime a real bullshit. This mini-series is beyond stupidity. Seriously, it would be better if they used the money from this show to make an OVA based about that manga "Dragon Ball: That Time I Got Reincarnated as Yamcha".
Sep 9, 2018 11:00 AM

May 2018
If not for the name Dragon Ball and the nostalgia behind it, this show would be a hard 1/10, 2/10 at most. This way it's at least somewhat fun to watch.
It's like they cramped everything in a 8 minute show and told the viewer "here's your fan service, deal with it!"
Sep 10, 2018 4:41 AM

Jul 2016
ArrRti said:
"here's your fan service, deal with it!"
That's funny because this is EXACTLY what Heroes is all about since the game first released back in 2010 lol.
Sep 10, 2018 10:44 AM

Sep 2014
What a tremendous and unbelievably nothing enjoyable mountain of shit.
Sep 10, 2018 12:58 PM

Dec 2014
the promotional anime is good and all but where did the alternate Super Saiyan 4 Kakorrat go… I am oe of those fans who still liked dragon ball GT
Sep 11, 2018 12:50 AM

Jul 2016
ibraheem234 said:
where did the alternate Super Saiyan 4 Kakorrat go…

According to the manga, Xeno Goku was leaved the Prison Planet right after his fight against SSB Goku, due to he wants to assists the other Xeno characters in another planet.

ibraheem234 said:
I am oe of those fans who still liked dragon ball GT

Nope you're not the only one.
Sep 11, 2018 3:07 AM

Dec 2014
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
ibraheem234 said:
where did the alternate Super Saiyan 4 Kakorrat go…

According to the manga, Xeno Goku was leaved the Prison Planet right after his fight against SSB Goku, due to he wants to assists the other Xeno characters in another planet.

ibraheem234 said:
I am oe of those fans who still liked dragon ball GT

Nope you're not the only one.

nakama... seriously it's hard to find people who liked the GT series.... many people also went for the abridged series for some closure
Sep 12, 2018 9:35 AM

May 2014
They forgot to say flash when they combined those two attacks. Goku said Kamehameha, but Vegeta said only Final. LOL.

Cool ep. Not something very special, but alright. I guess they will combine all the techniques and transformation that was shown in DBS. I have a feeling that will happen. ^^
Sep 13, 2018 5:29 PM

Jun 2012
The name of the ability is Final Kamehameah not Final Flash Kamehameha.
Sep 19, 2018 8:44 PM

May 2014
N1ghtShadow said:
The name of the ability is Final Kamehameah not Final Flash Kamehameha.

I see. It has a better cling I guess.
Sep 24, 2018 10:17 AM
May 2018
Feels like really well-animated fanfic for me. I’d prefer they use the money to make DBH to remake GT completely, keep the concept and the music, but elaborate on things more, fixing the plot holes and making the side characters more relevant.
Oct 28, 2018 11:22 PM
Mar 2014
What a fight.....
Dec 14, 2018 10:07 AM

Sep 2011
Cumber is really a monster, he outclassed Vegito SSJB. It's really nostalgic to see the Golden Oozaru.
Mar 25, 2019 11:12 AM

Sep 2017
FMmatron said:
in the manga it was even stated that he surpassed Beerus.

Not really , It was just a question/statement one of the characters made as a "joke" imo.
yikes
Mar 25, 2019 12:34 PM

Nov 2016
ItachiDxD said:
FMmatron said:
in the manga it was even stated that he surpassed Beerus.

Not really , It was just a question/statement one of the characters made as a "joke" imo.

Granted, you can't take the assumptions of every character at face value yet I also think that the line wasn't dropped without purpose. Vegito has very well the potential to be stronger than Beerus, at least it's far off from a baselees statement.

Mar 25, 2019 12:41 PM

Sep 2017
FMmatron said:
ItachiDxD said:

Granted, you can't take the assumptions of every character at face value yet I also think that the line wasn't dropped without purpose. Vegito has very well the potential to be stronger than Beerus, at least it's far off from a baselees statement.

Ik it's not canon but still, have you seen how powerless was Vegito ssb against Cumber? Vegito SSJ4 was a lot more efficient.
yikes
Mar 25, 2019 2:35 PM

Nov 2016
ItachiDxD said:
FMmatron said:

Ik it's not canon but still, have you seen how powerless was Vegito ssb against Cumber? Vegito SSJ4 was a lot more efficient.

As you said, this is not canon in more than just one way.

Jul 21, 2019 1:31 AM

Jul 2019
can you f***ing explain how TF Cumber goes SSJ Ozaru when there's no moon? and why did Vegetto disolved?
y'all should watch haibane renmei
Jul 21, 2019 6:00 AM

Jul 2016
quiuzus said:
can you f***ing explain how TF Cumber goes SSJ Ozaru when there's no moon?

Can't you see that Kamba literally made a power ball and thrown it to the sky right before he transformed into Golden Ozaru?
Jul 21, 2019 5:05 PM

Jul 2019
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
quiuzus said:
can you f***ing explain how TF Cumber goes SSJ Ozaru when there's no moon?

Can't you see that Kamba literally made a power ball and thrown it to the sky right before he transformed into Golden Ozaru?
YES, BUT THEY HAVE THE POTARA
y'all should watch haibane renmei
Jul 22, 2019 1:04 AM

Jul 2016
quiuzus said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

YES, BUT THEY HAVE THE POTARA

What does Potara has something to do with Golden Ozaru transformation?

If you talk about power level, just ignore it as the power level in Heroes are ridiculous and have no logic so it can't be taken seriously (Especially when Heroes is non-canon and this anime is just used to promoting the Heroes arcade game).
Apr 17, 2020 1:13 AM

Feb 2013
Omg, a super saiyan great ape :O

More topics from this board

» The End of SDBH

MahiaErebeaNegi - May 9

6 by Lulu1221_ »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Super Dragon Ball Heroes Episode 52 Discussion

Apratim - Dec 17, 2023

5 by chriskris91 »»
Apr 22, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Super Dragon Ball Heroes Episode 54 Discussion

Ranxomare - Apr 13

0 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 13, 6:04 AM

» Episode count

IcaroP - Jan 10

6 by Elfezen »»
Apr 13, 12:35 AM

Poll: » Super Dragon Ball Heroes Episode 51 Discussion

Apratim - Oct 22, 2023

23 by krejola »»
Mar 16, 2:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.