Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2008 12:44 PM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That's it? Wow... What a simple way to end things.

I was so wrong in the 'Who will end up with who' thread <_< At least I got Futami and Kazuki right :) I enjoyed their kiss a lot. The Kai thing felt so random. Kouchi and Mao kissing was pretty good.

Ah well, it's an ending nonetheless.

So what did you guys think of the series as a whole? I thought it was alright. The animation and art was generally good. The characters were fun though some, I believe, lacked development. The content was so-so. In all, I'd give it a 7/10.

That's it! The end of another series! Yay!
Mar 22, 2008 8:36 PM

Jul 2007
It was quite predictable since quite a few chapters back. Not really a bad ending, but I feel sad about Hoshino, she's still my fav. character in kimikiss.
Mar 22, 2008 9:09 PM
Nov 2007
Hey did you guys know there's going to be a DVD only episode? Wooow! I wonder what it'll be. Probably an epilogue right?

Anyone wanna guess what might happen?
Mar 22, 2008 10:12 PM

Jul 2007
Mar 22, 2008 10:20 PM

Feb 2008
why can't i mark kimikiss as "completed" in my anime list...
Mar 23, 2008 4:29 AM
Nov 2007
Mar 23, 2008 4:53 AM

Jul 2007
That looks like just the normal episodes on DVD
Mar 23, 2008 10:40 PM
Nov 2007
Ah woops wrong link.

I got it from:
http://blog.seiha.org/?p=729
Mar 24, 2008 12:41 AM

Jan 2007
Poor Yuumi T_T

*sigh* unsatisfying end is unsatisfying. I knew it was gonna happen but it still leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. (Though in Kazuki's case I wouldn't have minded either one) None the less, it was an entertaining show. I'm giving this a 7.
Mar 24, 2008 1:38 AM

Aug 2007
More like really satisfying. I was a Mao supporter from the start!

Even though it was a predictable end, I still managed to make some crazy ass hand movements while watching this episode.

8/10
Mar 24, 2008 1:59 AM

Oct 2007
I feel sad for Yuumi :(
Mar 24, 2008 2:12 AM

Mar 2008
kouichi should burn
tospdMar 24, 2008 2:18 AM
Mar 24, 2008 2:48 AM
Jun 2007
Predictable or not i still loved the ending!

The Flashbacks at the end made me really sad /cry
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2008 3:00 AM

Oct 2007
Kouichu actually did the right thing. Stringing along a girl while you really can't stop thinking about another girl is bad form k? Took him sometime to deal with it though.

Did anyone notice how Kai went from obnoxious at the start to the local oracle of good advice at the end?
Mar 24, 2008 5:12 AM

Sep 2007
what an episode and i like tthat kouichi and mao got together but if you get any info on that DVD message me
Mar 24, 2008 6:04 AM
Feb 2008
loved it~
Mar 24, 2008 6:45 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Very nice final episode. Much better than just to end it with everyone being happy. I feel sorry for Yuumi-chan but Kouichi x Mao was destined from the start. I'm just happy that Kazuki and Eriko finally came together, they're my fave couple and Eriko's my fave girl of this show.

Very solid 8.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 24, 2008 7:14 AM

Feb 2008
The Show was nothing bad but also nothing great, the ending was predictable and i didn't like how it ended between Kouichi and Hoshino, but it was expected to end like this.
But than i liked how it ended for Kazuki and Futami.

In the end i give this show a weak 7/10
Mar 24, 2008 7:43 AM

Aug 2007
Yay for Futami x Kazuki! =D At least one ending that I'm happy with >.> Kouichi should have ended alone. Sad for Yuumi-chan, but she did a good job for letting Kouchi go. She deserves someone better... Oh well, on the other hand Kouichi and Mao are both lying way too much against themselves, so they're actually suited for each other somehow. Now there's only one couple that I did like the whole series and that was Futami x Kazuki...

All with all, 8/10. Would have been higher if there wasn't that annoying, lying Kouchi. Reminds me of someone... Hm-m... =P

The art was something that I had to get used to in the beginning, but it's pretty nice. Let's hope there's indeed going to be another episode... :)
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Mar 24, 2008 7:48 AM

Sep 2007
I wanted a Mao+Kouichi ending and I got that plus a kiss and another one! It was a concrete ending with no chance for misinterpretation at all. Wonderful ending.
Mao and Kouichi made me soooo happy. I'm feeling good! I skip class to watch this so.. >.>

Good thing it didn't disappoint. I feel sorry for Yuumi's supporters though since she was pretty much dropped.

9/10
HappyMar 24, 2008 7:51 AM
Mar 24, 2008 8:15 AM

Sep 2007
Bah. I feel like compared to the other extremely slow episodes, this one was rushed. Guess they should've picked up the pace much earlier huh? Poor Yuumi. She could already see everything that was going on in Kouichi =/

8/10
Mar 24, 2008 8:40 AM

Aug 2007
I actually liked the last episode. I liked Futami and Aihara's segment more though. I thought Mao and Koichi's were a bit plain and boring.

9/10.
Mar 24, 2008 8:51 AM

Oct 2007
Bwa ha ha ha! All within my expectations! I love this series! The kissing scene kin'da touch my heart though... Gosh I want a girlfriend! I mean, now! Honestly, I'm a bit sad for Yuumi, considered how many things she done with Kouichi. Never mind, because I love Mao more! Finally, Kazuki and Eri can be together! Cheer for them! 8/10!
Mar 24, 2008 9:57 AM

Oct 2007
A great and simple way to end things and it left me completely satisfied.

As a whole, I would give this series a goo 8/10... The animation was great and the story may not have been original but it had plenty of content (24 eps.) and the character did help bring out the most of the story. Well no point repeating stuff that's in my review. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2008 11:15 AM

Jul 2007
lets start things off with something funny in one of the scenes:

anyways..DAMN! WHAT AN ENDING! FUTAMI KISS FTW! i really love that hit and run style of hers XD reminds me of my ex(apparently i got a nice boat ending..but it was still a good experience)

i really wish kouichi stayed with hoshino, but yeah, it was too predictable from the last ffew eps :( oh well. nice ending though. ALMOST moved me to tears, but not as much as clannad did(which also ALMOST made me cry)

still a good series. there were some boring parts but most of the drama more than made up for it. 8/10!
Mar 24, 2008 11:21 AM

Dec 2007
Decent ending, but no points because it was so obvious. It was a decent show overall, it just got progressively more predictable.
世界は美しくなんかない。 そしてそれ故に、美しい
Mar 24, 2008 11:22 AM

Jun 2007
mhh..
Kazuki ending was done quite nicely and I really liked the place they met again so it gave the whole thing a nice background and a fitting feeling.
Koichi Ending was not that bad either but I found it a bit rushed at the point the sat in the gym first and then jumped out of school and directly found Mao standing on that bridge but not that much so it still looked quite realistic.

Hoshino said "I just wanted to smile" but in the end never really smiled. I would have liked it better if she had forced herself to smile and drag Koichi along and afterwards admitting that it's not possible after all and maybe break into tears after she run away from Koichi.

Nah, it was not a happy-happy (not to mix up with happy ending) ending and was a bit unique in it's own way for this genre so I think it deserves 8/10 (not a full solid one but 8 is 8 in the end). :D

Mar 24, 2008 12:01 PM

Feb 2008
8/10

i just loved the ending! sure it was simple, but it was destiny!
besides, i didn't care for sakino or yuumi all along. :D
耳を塞いでも両手をすり抜ける真実に惑うよ。
Mar 24, 2008 1:35 PM

Aug 2007
I'm glad Kai straightened Kouichi out. I'm glad Kai, Hoshino, and Sakino moved on and just became stronger.

edit: on another note, it's crazy how it seems like time flies with all these series ending.
Lab-Member-000Mar 24, 2008 1:39 PM
Mar 24, 2008 2:19 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Well, it only took 24 episodes for the main leads to get together... but it was a semi-interesting ride there. The Kazuki-Eriko scene made me verbally go "awwww" but the Mao-Kouichi was a little lackluster.

This could easily have been condensed into 12/13 eps in my opinion, and what differs an 8 from a 7 for me is whether I'd ever consider watching it again... and this one, I don't think I would. Just because sooo slooow. So, 7/10 for now... I may bump it up to an 8 though.
KinetaMar 25, 2008 1:52 PM
Mar 24, 2008 2:23 PM

Nov 2007
Good episode~

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 24, 2008 4:21 PM
Cool Story Bro

Dec 2007
Kotori said:
It was quite predictable since quite a few chapters back. Not really a bad ending, but I feel sad about Hoshino, she's still my fav. character in kimikiss.

same, hoshino was my fav
hatin on kouchi and what he did..
neither him or mao deserve anything
never was really interested in aihara, but he brought up the mood this time, cheers for him ^^
however i liked the ending credits
still, not changing my rating, leaving it at 8/10
decent resolving, though i did not like the match ups that much
Mar 24, 2008 4:45 PM
Sep 2007
even if i was for yuumi x kouichi all along, its still better if he at least admits what he really feels <.< even if that sucks
still, really good ending, and i like that most of the resolutions were believable. for example for once a few persons who were turned down don't get a major depression and break down in tears. yuumi especially was really great, i mean of course its really bad for her, but its not as if she hadn't realized it since a long time ago, and had more than enough time to try to cope with it, so it would be just stupid if she had a sudden breakdown. especially since one of the central things regarding her was her gaining more self-confidence, which was really visible.

eriko x kazuki was sappy but nice, and surprisingly well written out, given that i somewhat disliked kazuki for some time (but maybe that was just because he has the same name as the abomination of a side character that is kazuki in dragonaut xD") and had not the highest expectations there.

overall, a 8/10 from me, because it is in my opinion better than most shows in this genre, part of this because its not your typical harem and the characters are quite normal/realistic/believable for a change. what almost dropped it to a 7 would have been the sometimes annoyingly slow pacing, and the most of the second half always annoyingly stupid kouichi, but well, im feeling generous because i like the rest of the cast a lot. what would have been necessary for getting a 9 would be more character development (some characters didn't change that much actually, even if their affections did), and a more fluid pacing.

for a final word: i hope some of the ideas herein are taken up by other creators, and start forming an anti-harem trend following the current harem-overflow <.<; because no, more is not always better

~Awakened
Mar 24, 2008 5:07 PM
Dec 2007
Kazuki is the man. He's the main character for me.
It's just disappointing how Mao admitting to Kouichi that she loves him managed to wipe out his built up feelings for Yuumi though.

Oh well, I'm gonna go track down that oneshot where Nana and Narumi experiment kissing with each other.
Mar 24, 2008 5:23 PM
Aug 2007
KouichixMao came true. I'm happy with that result. Hoshino also gets +respect for realizing it all the while and being strong and shit.

Disappointed with the KazukixFutami turn-out. It's not that I hate Futami (I find a number of her traits quite similar to mine), but I just prefer Sakino.

Fuck Kazuki. He's gay.

It also seems Hiragi and Kuryu (class rep) hooked up. =]

Overall, this series gets an 8/10 for me, simply because I thought it did a better job in this genre than most other animes.
Mar 24, 2008 6:29 PM

Jan 2008
I liked the series. It was pretty good for a romance. In the fall/winter I think True Tears tops it for that genre, but I'm happy I watched it. It deserves a 7 in the list rank, in my opinion. I do notice that I'm usally a point up from most of you folks in my scoring.
Mar 24, 2008 6:51 PM

Oct 2007
I think the ending was sweet♥

It couldn't be helped that Sakino, Yuumi, and Kai didn't really have happy endings, but I still find myself really wishing the best for them x]

I found myself liking HiiragixKuryuu<3

Kazuki's and Kouichi's confessions were really touching!
Mar 24, 2008 8:23 PM

Dec 2007
Karura said:
More like really satisfying. I was a Mao supporter from the start!

Even though it was a predictable end, I still managed to make some crazy ass hand movements while watching this episode.

8/10

Thank god for that... I thought I was the only one with the slightly suspicious hand movements... I don't feel that much of a pillock anymore :P

This is why I watch anime to be quite honest. That warm fuzzy feeling at the end of the series when everything has come together for a bloody good ending (In my most humble of opinions of course) and I instinctively think to myself... "I can't wait to watch that again."

The FutamixKazuki ending I thought frankly, was top notch. Kazuki is one hell of a chap. Even though Sakino my seem to 'fit' better with Kazuki I still believe, quite adamantly, that Futami and Kazuki are made for each other. Even though I initially thought Futami was just being cold and manipulative as the series soldiered on I took a real liking to her.

I thoroughly enjoyed the MaoxKouichi ending sequence as well. The kiss scene was well handled and I'm very glad they got together.

I also thought it was a nice touch to show Hoshino et al. even though they 'lost' and that it's not the end of the world as they've gained experiences and become better off for it.

Although the pacing wasn't the best and Kuryuu etc. should have been introduced earlier and given expanded roles nothing is perfect and overall I wouldn't have changed much at all.

Maybe I'm just easily pleased though. By the way... the frogs were ace! :P
Mar 24, 2008 8:32 PM

Sep 2007
Aw .. it's a nice way to end the show, especially the fireworks + recap :)
I dont really like the Mao-Kouichi pairing but oh well ..
Poor Hoshino .. it's her last day at that school and she's left with the memory of being dumped but at least Kouichi was being honest with her ..
xo_cl2Mar 24, 2008 8:35 PM
Mar 24, 2008 9:24 PM
Dec 2007
8/10

i appreciate the heartache of those left behind as well as the joy of those who found happiness. i might have scored this series a point lower, but they did a good job of resolving the feelings of the 3 losers
Mar 24, 2008 9:58 PM

Jun 2007
I thought the ending was amazing, even though it was very predictable. Futami was so cute! I'm happy with what Aihara said and how he found her.

I was a bit disappointed in how fast Kouichi found Mao. It felt like he knew exactly where she was which was kind of stupid. They should have made it seem like he was at least trying to search for her like they did with Aihara. Maybe have him go to her classroom or back to the fire..or something. O well, the two kisses where perfect. They both deserve each other. I feel bad for Yuumi but at the same time I'm happy for her. At the start of the series she was very shy and never spoke to anyone. Now shes pretty outgoing. I think she developed into a nice women. I'm sure she will find someone perfect in her new school.

updated relationship chart. I dont plan to post them all in the final thread so if you want them search each Kimi-Kiss thread for my posts and you will find the link to each image (if any).
Mar 24, 2008 10:24 PM
Jan 2008
pretty good ending just don't like the maoxkouichi pairing. kazuki should be the main male lead instead of kouichi.Kazuki is a way better lead than kouichi. oh well
Mar 25, 2008 12:23 AM

Jun 2007
RLLY didn't like this anime... im tempted to give it a 3/10 -.- but I guess I DID get my Futami x Kazuki ending... so i'll just give it a 5 - _-

I was about to be overcome by tears of HATE at the pretty ending song combined with LONELYNESS scenes of Kai (being a poor rejected chap missing out on the school festival and working!) and Hoshino (all alone after being dumped, in the park, on her last day before moving away) WHAT THE HELL WERE THE WRITERS THINKING!

They could have put Kai and Hoshino together -////- that way the good, kind people get a happy ending damn it!!!!

Ok ranted enough my anger is dissipating...

DeathfireD said:

LOL!!! Possible Lesbian Connection XD lmao

Mar 25, 2008 12:39 AM

Dec 2007
the end of series huh...... pretty liked it and quite enjoyed it... but just, there are so many why's? s for that reason it will get 8/10
Mar 25, 2008 12:43 AM

Apr 2007
Argh! My believe was ruined D:
It was already quite clear that Yuumi x Kou wont work, but still, damn it.
But Kazuki x Eriko <3333 is what I'm givin this show a 7 for.
Mar 25, 2008 4:35 AM
Jun 2007
I can watch those kiss scene's all day. They're done just so well.
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2008 5:39 AM

Jan 2008
I love it ERIKO-CHAN u rock!

what we learned from this... to achieve happiness someone has to get hurt in this case 3 ppl got hurt:
-kai
-hoshino
-sakino

grrr I Love KAZUKI + FUTAMI COUPLE
Mar 25, 2008 6:45 AM
Jul 2007
cool episode as expected
Mar 25, 2008 7:01 AM

Sep 2007
Everyone know Kimikiss is originally a dating sim for the PS2?
Mar 25, 2008 7:12 AM

May 2007
Di27 said:

grrr I Love KAZUKI + FUTAMI COUPLE

and this is the only one ...because i was a supporter of KouichixHoshino
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 23 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 15, 2008

47 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 22 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 8, 2008

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 21 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 1, 2008

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 23, 2008

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 16, 2008

62 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.