Forum Settings
Forums

lolicons are pedophiles and there's no way around it

New
Aug 13, 2018 5:11 AM
Mar 2017
"but they're just cartoons! I would never molest children in real life!"

the sexualisation of animated children is one of the most disgraceful niches to have arised from anime and Japanese culture as a whole. the very fact that the morality of lolis is even put into question is a very vile idea. we have ventured so far down this rabbithole of degeneration that we seem to have strayed and lost our path off the road all decent humans know as morality.

now, no one is defending for the rights of these fictional lolitas to not be touched, as they are simply not real; however that doesn't mean it's not still a repulsive concept for anyone to get off to little girls, animated or not. life imitates art as art imitates life, the more socially acceptable loli fetishes are put out to be, the more people are pulled into this attraction and the less morally stable viewers become, blurring the lines between what is ethical and what is not.

take for instance if a man fantasises about raping his coworkers; let's say he makes an entire manga series of his fantasies, keeping them to himself. of course, he isn't actually raping his coworkers, but that doesn't make him a man any less morally repugnant for dreaming of it. rape is a very serious case of moral degeneracy, as is pedophilia.

let's replace the situation, but with anime loli characters. a man has wet dreams of loli characters getting fondled, and say that he was only attracted to anime kiddos and not real life children. it's perfectly moral then right? no one is getting harmed and he goes on about his day. this is a very scary thought. pedophilia is a disgusting concept of perverse sexual nature, as is bestiality and incest. the very same thing applies for these two, a son who fantasises about his mother is still a degrading pervert and a farmer who fantasises about raping his goat is still an absolute creep.

6 years ago, if you were publically in defense of pedophilia, you would not only come under scrutiny from your peers and the media, but could possibly face great detriments such as getting fired or losing the respect of a loved one. today, it almost seems as if defense of pedophilia is lauded and at times the act itself is even encouraged by social activists, celebrities, and the mainstream media. it is a scary world we live in, and if people keep turning a blind eye to lolicons, which is active support for pedophilia, it could become even scarier.

tl;dr first two paragraphs and last
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Aug 13, 2018 5:17 AM
Jul 2018
Geez what’s up with all of these lolicon threads today
Aug 13, 2018 5:26 AM

Oct 2015
I concede officer, put yet handcuffs on my sinful hands.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Aug 13, 2018 5:29 AM

Feb 2010
There is a way around it and it's called knowing the difference between fiction and reality.

Like, I don't care what you find repulsive or not and you're free to be disgusted by lolicons just as I am disgusted by thought crime advocates like yourself, who are the bane of humanity, but making false equivalencies just because of your personal feelings towards a topic is childish and stupid. Keep your moralist bullshit to yourself and your own feelings instead of trying to instigate some sort of witchhunt for what is essentially a thought crime at best.

It's people like you that make me scared as fuck about thought crimes becoming a thing in the future. Which seems much less likely at this rate than people supporting actual pedophiles. Idk what sites or news media you frequent, but who the fuck is lauding pedophilia or encourages the act?

Which btw doesn't make sense. There is no 'act' of pedophilia. It's a mental condition, not an act. People like you using it interchangeable with child molester or child rapist obviously do not fully understand the concept they have such strong opinions of, which is always a sign that a lot of ignorance and emotions are in play rather than facts and arguments. Pedophiles should get support precisely so they DON'T end up becoming child rapists or molesters. If you're gonna witch hunt them just for being born like that, making them feel that the public sees them as rapists even when they never hurt anybody, it's more likely they'll think 'Fuck it, holding back doesn't make any difference in how people see me anyway so if I'm gonna be treated like a rapist I might as well give in to my desires and become one'.

On the other hand if we accept it as a purely mental thing not any morally worse than schizophrenia or any other mental condition, show them understanding and support and give them treatment without publicly crucifying them for being what they are, they might just be able to live normal, harmless lifes just like countless other people who are afflicted with such conditions. But no, people like you always want to corner them and make them feel like their only option in our society is to keep it a secret and potentially end up a criminal when the bottled up urges eventually explode because there was no support, no treatment, noone even giving them a chance at a normal life.

How we treat pedophiles and how we treat child rapists should be two very different things because if you treat them the same you're basically turning every pedophile into a rapist and there's a lot more pedophiles out there than there are child rapists. I personally like to keep it that way, but people like you are always very eager to create more child rapists which really makes me wonder who's the moral degenerate here.
I probably regret this post by now.
Aug 13, 2018 5:31 AM

Jan 2015
I agree

EXPCETTTTTTTTTTTTTT if ur age queer then u can say that u identify as a toddler and bang em all u want. First they bang the drum then they bang ur 10yr old mum

ur opinion = shit
Aug 13, 2018 5:35 AM
Jul 2018
ezlord said:
I agree

EXPCETTTTTTTTTTTTTT if ur age queer then u can say that u identify as a toddler and bang em all u want. First they bang the drum then they bang ur 10yr old mum

Dude I wish my mum was 10 year old so I could commit both incest and pedophilia at the same time
Aug 13, 2018 5:35 AM

Jan 2014

No, there isn't.
People have common sense and a conscience to tell them what's fiction and what's reality.
If a person wanted to do something bad they would do it either way with or without lolis.
There isn't a possibility. There is only a possibility with people that have mental problems that cause the lack of a conscience to tell you what's wrong and what's right and common sense.
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Aug 13, 2018 5:36 AM

Jan 2015
PriestOfJustice said:
ezlord said:
I agree

Dude I wish my mum was 10 year old so I could commit both incest and pedophilia at the same time

How low can u go? Apparently there was a six year old who gave birth to a healthy baby cuz her grandpapa rapeed her

ur opinion = shit
Aug 13, 2018 5:39 AM

Aug 2014
Thread locked

Thread not only has been done a million times before, but it now also breaks AD rule 5:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516093
"Please refrain from posting thread topics which extend beyond the discussion of anime/manga as an entertainment medium to highly-debated social and/or moral issues. This includes but is not limited to: pedophilia, gender/racial equality, sexual orientation, etc."
Aug 13, 2018 5:43 AM
Mar 2017
you are right, I falsely equated the elements of a pedophile to that of a child predator; but that still leaves lolis as fuel for expressing their pedophilia in a non-physical way. if therapy and support treatments are the key to supress a pedophile's disastrous tendencies, in no way is kiddie hentai a step in the right direction.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Characters born on the same day/month as you ?

Yonahim_Zz - 3 hours ago

14 by JessicaKari »»
3 minutes ago

» What does it even mean when people say Ecchi needs to be done tastefully?

Dragevard - 3 hours ago

12 by Tirinchas »»
5 minutes ago

» What are some anime moments that made you kiss the screen?

Catalano - 2 hours ago

16 by tchitchouan »»
33 minutes ago

» why is myanimelist aka mal not popular in china?

deg - Yesterday

30 by LordSozin »»
34 minutes ago

» List of canceled anime.

ZXEAN - Yesterday

36 by traed »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.