Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2018 11:38 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
See if she'd been like this from the start rather than spend the previous 100+ chapters pissing herself, Mikuni could've actually been popular in this manga

This is one of the first times she's actually done something hot
May 19, 2018 2:24 AM

Jun 2014
HaXXspetten said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
See if she'd been like this from the start rather than spend the previous 100+ chapters pissing herself, Mikuni could've actually been popular in this manga

She's always been hot. And her doing that kinda thing and getting so ashamed about it made it even hotter because it wasn't just something kinky it was also a dire secret that she would rather die than have get out. But now that she is being super forward with her desires she has gone from a 10 to an 11.

Idk if the mc is a total retard for running away on impulse or if he is actually trying to be a better person and decide who he likes properly before going further with anyone.

Personally I like her the best out of all the girls but I think the sisters love him more than anyone else so I hope he ends up with both of them. 80 chapters of him dating the teacher were just horrible to slog through.
May 19, 2018 6:23 AM
Mar 2015
Poor piss girl She loves someone who does not even realize he was confessed to and runs away from an offer of a blow job
May 20, 2018 2:54 AM
Sep 2016
Wolfiesmal said:
HaXXspetten said:

She's always been hot. And her doing that kinda thing and getting so ashamed about it made it even hotter because it wasn't just something kinky it was also a dire secret that she would rather die than have get out. But now that she is being super forward with her desires she has gone from a 10 to an 11.

Idk if the mc is a total retard for running away on impulse or if he is actually trying to be a better person and decide who he likes properly before going further with anyone.

Personally I like her the best out of all the girls but I think the sisters love him more than anyone else so I hope he ends up with both of them. 80 chapters of him dating the teacher were just horrible to slog through.
Keita realized some time ago that he goes too easily with the flow and is trying to restrain himself, so his reaction is totally in character now. Now I wonder if the author will follow the route of having him breaking up with Mikuni from their fake relationship and turning her into a sort of yandere.
May 20, 2018 2:57 AM

Jun 2014
Lex1979 said:
Wolfiesmal said:

Keita realized some time ago that he goes too easily with the flow and is trying to restrain himself, so his reaction is totally in character now. Now I wonder if the author will follow the route of having him breaking up with Mikuni from their fake relationship and turning her into a sort of yandere.

He realized it but he hasn't really ever done anything to act on it. Considering him saying he just ran away to himself I'm like 98% sure that was just him running away because he's a retard and not because he actually is planning to make a careful choice this time around. I would LOVE yandere Mikuni though.
May 26, 2018 6:00 PM

May 2010
Wow, lately she's been acting like a totally different person @_@ I still dislike her, though.
Aug 21, 2019 12:11 PM

Jun 2012
I feel like the general story quality has gone down from chapters 100 until now. Situations are becoming more and more forced, and filler scenarios are just being rehashed over and over again. I thought at chapter 116, there was going to be an interesting new development, but instead of realizing that Mikuni is actually confessing to him, Keita believes somehow that it's not that she actually does love him, but that she's somehow suffering some kind of mental breakdown, and that he needs to "save" her from her 'new' personality?

I think Keita is actually regressing in character development, and is in fact becoming stupider and more naive with each passing chapter. And no, I'm not buying the whole idea that he has changed his actions because he was tired of just "going with the flow" of things. How he can continue to question Mikuni's actions with "what's going on?!" or "what happened to her??" and not simply acknowledge that she wants to be intimate with him in every possible way is beyond me; and yet the author wants us to believe that Keita is fact, behaving like a normal high school boy would.

By chapter 120, Keita is asking Mikuni "So what happened back in the classroom, with your sitting on my lap, publicly professing your love for me, was that like a confession or something?" FUCKING NO DUH DUDE, lol. Then he plays it off like she was just trying to "cheer him up" since he got dumped by sensei; is Keita seriously not getting enough oxygen to his brain?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss x Sis Chapter 154 Discussion

Hlebka - Sep 22, 2021

15 by landofthekwt »»
Feb 4, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis Chapter 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2017

29 by Ce4e5 »»
May 15, 2023 6:49 PM

» WOW, A MUST READ!!

JadeCrystal - Apr 3, 2023

0 by JadeCrystal »»
Apr 3, 2023 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis Chapter 1 Discussion

ckam - Mar 12, 2010

2 by Sadako_kurasawa »»
Jan 18, 2023 8:06 AM

» Update on final chapter translation release date

_cjessop19_ - Aug 21, 2022

3 by Playcool »»
Nov 20, 2022 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.