Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2018 7:35 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Shin's Unit is doing well but holy shit, Gyou'Un is on another level

Inhuman is a word that I had in mind to describe him too. Unbelievable.
May 15, 2018 7:42 AM

Feb 2012
Jesus, Qin army just can't catch a break.

Akou dropped the formation stuff and headed on to engage and hope to kill Bananji of Zhao, but damn Gyouun just steamrolled through everything, cut down Akou's 2nd man and straight up swings at Akou from the other side.

Man is inhuman indeed.

Gakuei vs Shin incoming probably in a couple of chapters.
May 15, 2018 8:21 AM
Jun 2016
Lol just another chap show how useless Akou is
Seriously every general under ousen are fucking useless and can't do anything right
PapopitoadMay 15, 2018 8:26 AM
May 15, 2018 8:39 AM
Mar 2015
The only question is whether the Akou army falls apart before the Gakuei army They should have pulled the Akou army back. On the other side Gakuei is being sliced apart by the young bucks vying to take his head
May 15, 2018 8:41 AM
Jun 2009
Is this the end of Akou or is there still someone left to save him?
I don't get where is everyone, so is Ou Hon too far? He couldn't make it to Shin and he has a good eye for the whole battle...

There's also the eternal 1000-man commander guy we met earlier, I doubt we were suppose to only see him once but that seems too much plot-wise for him to save the big general.

It'd be strange for A Kou and Ma Kou to have similar names and similar deaths, so somehow I want to believe that's not it for him. Do pre-death cliffhangers usually lead to actual deaths next chapter in Kingdom? I don't remember that well.
May 15, 2018 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
No way Akou is gonna die here, something is gonna save him for sure.
May 15, 2018 11:42 AM
Mar 2016
Frostbytes said:
No way Akou is gonna die here, something is gonna save him for sure.
thats what they say about makou too
May 15, 2018 11:44 AM
Mar 2016
geearf said:
Is this the end of Akou or is there still someone left to save him?
I don't get where is everyone, so is Ou Hon too far? He couldn't make it to Shin and he has a good eye for the whole battle...

There's also the eternal 1000-man commander guy we met earlier, I doubt we were suppose to only see him once but that seems too much plot-wise for him to save the big general.

It'd be strange for A Kou and Ma Kou to have similar names and similar deaths, so somehow I want to believe that's not it for him. Do pre-death cliffhangers usually lead to actual deaths next chapter in Kingdom? I don't remember that well.
makou,ouki,and keisha
May 15, 2018 1:26 PM
May 2018
Its obvious shin is going to save him, u can see he stopped attacking the gaku ei guy. Like we saw a couple of chapters ago he can "feel" the battlefield. I think he feels something is not right and will rush to save akou and slay gyou un.
May 15, 2018 2:26 PM
Jun 2009
jordan_d_dragon said:
makou,ouki,and keisha

I think with Makou we already knew so not really a cliffhanger.
I don't remember the others.
May 16, 2018 12:28 AM
Jan 2015
My reaction after Hi Shin's first battle with Gyouun : Man , after that Kyoukai's all out , it was only a draw ???

My reaction after read this chapter : Ok , Hi Shin Unit , you did a really good job against Gyouun army back then !!

that man was so beastly at this chapter ..It should be almost time for Ousen to make a move ?? I think he had already prepared something though , but I wonder if he will let one of his best commander die again??
May 16, 2018 4:46 AM
Jun 2016
frankykun13 said:
My reaction after Hi Shin's first battle with Gyouun : Man , after that Kyoukai's all out , it was only a draw ???

My reaction after read this chapter : Ok , Hi Shin Unit , you did a really good job against Gyouun army back then !!

that man was so beastly at this chapter ..It should be almost time for Ousen to make a move ?? I think he had already prepared something though , but I wonder if he will let one of his best commander die again??

Nah! ousen will just still stand there and do nothing because the author want qin army lose and give riboku the power to change history lol
Honestly why make Qin is fucking weak when they should be the strongest in this age ?
Since the war begin in this warface they just lose and lose and don't have any single win
Why is ousen so useless when he is supported to be the greastest general in this age?
Since ou hou and Shin are so far the only one can save A kou now is A Ka Kin but does author care about him ?
Just make him appear to support ou hou and throw him away and never make he appear again
Just a waste of character
PapopitoadMay 16, 2018 4:56 AM
May 16, 2018 8:56 AM
Jan 2013
Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to history, doesn't Qin lose to Zhao in this campaign?
"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
May 16, 2018 9:17 AM
Jul 2018
Lelouch_Darsi said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to history, doesn't Qin lose to Zhao in this campaign?

May 16, 2018 9:59 AM
Jun 2016
Lelouch_Darsi said:

In the history
No they didn't lose but win big
In this manga
Yeah ,they surely will lose
May 16, 2018 5:05 PM

Feb 2012
Lelouch_Darsi said:

Sources are split up on that part.

The author usually doesn't step away from big historical facts so I'm expecting him to stay true to whatever source he's following. He says his main historical text is Sima Quan's Records of the Grand Historian.
May 17, 2018 1:39 AM
Jun 2009
It'd be nice if people didn't actually refer the true History, some things are well known such a Qin winning, but others not so much and could be viewed as spoilers.

Of course the author does not fully respect History as seen with Heki and all the fiction he adds.
May 17, 2018 6:39 AM

Nov 2016
Last couple of chapters felt really slow.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 17, 2018 6:27 PM

Jan 2018
Poor Gunei. Lack of plot armor can do that for yah. Good bye old man.

Aug 23, 2018 9:27 AM

Jun 2008
Fuck! Now Akou is between two generals glaives. I mean he must show amazing might to fend off both of them at the same time.
If he manages he will be proved to be a beast among beast.
Maybe Ousen will appear or a unit he send out of nowhere. If Qin loses both left and right wing commanders it will be in big shit. Unless the purpose is to make them die so the young protagonist characters can show their mioght by replacing them. Ouhon is already doing a good job as general of the left side.

I don't see Shin or the young lord helping. They are too busy trying to get Gakuei and Shin is about to have a battle with him.
Oct 4, 2018 11:08 PM

Dec 2015
If Akou dies right now the whole right front will be in danger of collapsing...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 5, 2020 2:39 AM
Apr 2016
wait what, that was escalated quickly

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 794 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 17

6 by BumbleBeez »»
Apr 22, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 793 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13

2 by rational_psycho »»
Apr 22, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 785 Discussion

Ramkec - Jan 22

6 by crocodileman94 »»
Apr 21, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 792 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Mar 31

3 by G_Spark233 »»
Apr 18, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 768 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 23, 2023

18 by Dragona_8002 »»
Apr 14, 10:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.