Forum Settings
Forums

what is the worst pain or injury you've ever had?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 18, 2018 10:10 PM

Apr 2014
I dislocated my knee bad enough that i could have swung it like a nunchuck while walking home early from my last year in highschool. I slipped on a sheet of ice and my leg went behind me pretty much i waited around 25 minutes for an ambulance and felt every bump in the road on the way to the hospital. When i got there they decided it was simple to just put it back in without drugging me i screamed loud enough that my mom fainted standing up but i felt like i would have rather been killed. Then i didnt get any pain medication either so the first night it was so painful my mom fed me a bunch of over the counter stuff so i atleast blacked out eventually but then i graduated from my couch. My knee filled up like a soccer ball with 50ccs of blood needing to be removed and i couldn't walk for a year and then had physical theropy to learn how to walk. But if i walk on anything slippery it makes me freak out and remember everything
May 18, 2018 10:24 PM

Sep 2015
hitokiri1859 said:
I dislocated my knee bad enough that i could have swung it like a nunchuck while walking home early from my last year in highschool. I slipped on a sheet of ice and my leg went behind me pretty much i waited around 25 minutes for an ambulance and felt every bump in the road on the way to the hospital. When i got there they decided it was simple to just put it back in without drugging me i screamed loud enough that my mom fainted standing up but i felt like i would have rather been killed. Then i didnt get any pain medication either so the first night it was so painful my mom fed me a bunch of over the counter stuff so i atleast blacked out eventually but then i graduated from my couch. My knee filled up like a soccer ball with 50ccs of blood needing to be removed and i couldn't walk for a year and then had physical theropy to learn how to walk. But if i walk on anything slippery it makes me freak out and remember everything

Well shit that sounds like a real nightmare.
May 19, 2018 1:03 PM

Apr 2014
xxSaya said:
hitokiri1859 said:

Well shit that sounds like a real nightmare.

Yeah lets hope something like that doesn't happen to anyone else but its been quite a few years since that happened to me and since i dont live in new jersey anymore i don't need to worry about too much ice ;s
May 19, 2018 6:14 PM

Aug 2014
girls rejecting me was the worst pain ive ever had

penis lol
May 19, 2018 6:19 PM

Apr 2017
rating a show from 1-10 is always painful

still life: pink roses
May 21, 2018 3:27 AM

Jul 2015
When I got hit by a car that luckily stopped when it so close to my body. I fall instantly after that. My waist "hitted" a little
May 21, 2018 3:37 AM

Dec 2016
When you go to yawn and the muscles in your jaw spaz out for no good reason. Like Yaaaawwww... OHGODWHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rolling around on floor in fetal postion* Uhhhhhhgggg... uhhhhhhh.
May 21, 2018 3:44 AM
Oct 2014
When I got a dummy grenade thrown into my forehead during recruitment training.

May 21, 2018 4:55 AM

Nov 2015
There really isn't maybe getting an elbow to the face but that was just a bit of pain for a little bit, luckily i've been relatively injury free.
May 21, 2018 5:05 AM

Aug 2017
I've never broken a limb, or had a deep cut. But I've scalded.
I was making instant noodles in microwave. 3 minutses inside, and the cup went floppy. I made the stupid mistake of grabbing it by the top and it squeezed, causing the water to come out. By that moment it was already far from any table possible, or atleast it felt like a kilometer when you are scalding your hand. I started to scream and knew that couldn't drop the cup because it was going to burn my hand, and didn't wanted to clean the floor by throwing it. So I kept burning and placed it on the nearest table that was two steps away from me. Those 2 steps felt like 20. After releasing the cup I screamed: FUUUUUUUUCK! and my hand was red as fuck, then next day it went brownish and scaly.
All of this happened in less than 5 seconds...
May 21, 2018 5:11 AM

Jan 2013
Cracked the bones of my feet. Shit hurt a lot
May 21, 2018 5:22 AM
Jul 2018
Had the skin on the back of my hand ripped off when I was 8, I was playing with a treadmill and my hand got stuck. That was pretty bad... Also burned my chin when I was reaching to see what was on the stove, might have been 4 or 5 at the time. Both were so long ago I can't really remember which hurt more

EDIT: I should add that the chin thing wasn't a quick touch, it was a proper burn
May 21, 2018 7:51 AM

Oct 2015
Supern0va101 said:
-Lofn- said:
A stab to the knee, protected a woman from an offender

Buddy you didn't do that shit LMFAO.
And on what basis you can say that event wasn't true? I have an irrational sense of protectiveness to the opposite sex to the point I devoid value to my own gender.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

May 21, 2018 7:58 AM

Oct 2015
Supern0va101 said:
-Lofn- said:
And on what basis you can say that event wasn't true? I have an irrational sense of protectiveness to the opposite sex to the point I devoid value to my own gender.

I think you watch too much anime LMFAO

Again, on what basis can you say that the incident wasn't real, what does anime have to do with this, it's not like the medium has consumed my mind. Even then, what do I gain for making a faux story, and because of anime? What delusional fantasy are you living

May 21, 2018 8:08 AM

Oct 2015
Supern0va101 said:
-Lofn- said:
Again, on what basis can you say that the incident wasn't real, what does anime have to do with this, it's not like the medium has consumed my mind. Even then, what do I gain for making a faux story, and because of anime? What delusional fantasy are you living

Maybe you just had a dream where you became a shounen main character and saved a girl from a villain. lmao

the thread only asked about what was the most painful injury you've had. You didn't have to include the rest of your post. So I don't know why you randomly included that lie.

I wasn't even an anime fan back then.

So? What's wrong with adding the cause of the injury, I am not the only one posting the cause of their injuries.

May 21, 2018 1:04 PM

Jul 2017
Tsuchisa said:
When my heart got broken. Yeah. That hurt.

Heart break is pretty intense. I agree there.

Crying doesn't mean you're weak.
Enduring doesn't mean you're strong.
May 22, 2018 1:14 PM

Apr 2017
Asthmatic attack. Couldn't breath, chest hurt, almost as if my heart and/or lungs were being constricted, at the point of almost losing consciousness because of lack of oxygen, i was clenching my chest violently.
May 22, 2018 1:20 PM

Feb 2018
gamergirl001 said:
Gallbladder pain. Worse pain ever. Good thing it’s out!

I had gallbladder issues for what seemed like years. The only way I can describe it is like the painful, nauseous sensation you get from being kicked in the balls, only it's in your side.
May 23, 2018 12:21 AM

Mar 2012
casual_filth said:
gamergirl001 said:
Gallbladder pain. Worse pain ever. Good thing it’s out!

I had gallbladder issues for what seemed like years. The only way I can describe it is like the painful, nauseous sensation you get from being kicked in the balls, only it's in your side.

My pain wasn't on my side, but in the center of my chest. But seriously though worst pain ever.
May 23, 2018 4:10 AM

Feb 2018
gamergirl001 said:
casual_filth said:

My pain wasn't on my side, but in the center of my chest. But seriously though worst pain ever.

At its worst, I felt it in my chest as well, and even in my back. It felt like something was squeezing the middle of my spinal cord. I had to resort to taking leftover percocets I got from my mom near the end. Fortunately, I had it removed.
May 23, 2018 5:37 AM

Dec 2017
when i was a kid probably stepping on a shard of glass when running outside my grandma house, i pull that shit alone and end up a mess

and when iam in highschool, i had a surgery below my eyes because apparently there’s some problem in it. they not cut it below my eyes, they gouge it from inside my eyes through the temple. the pain is pretty wild i would say
May 23, 2018 6:36 AM

Apr 2018
The most clichest pain about how my heart was ripped to shreds by someone I thought was the one but then realized they were only messing with me for their own personal gratification so I patched it back up and moved on.
May 23, 2018 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
I had pneumonia and felt like I was on the verge of death. A slow, unsavory death. Before I was admitted to the hospital, I could not sleep without sitting up, or else I'd choke on phlegm.
May 26, 2018 8:10 PM

Sep 2012
1 - Shoulder dislocation
2 - Kidney stone
May 26, 2018 9:57 PM
Mar 2018
Pain from thinking about dying of rabies
My heart aches .
You can't see me , My Time is Now 😎
Aug 18, 2018 7:38 AM
Jul 2018
This once when I was like 7, I fell and scratched my knee, that was my worst injury I guess. As for pain, any kind of stomach ache or headache is always too painful and irritating for me
Aug 18, 2018 7:53 AM

Oct 2015
something happened with my ribs and i had sharp chest pains and couldn't
breathe so prolly that.
β™‘β €β€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€§β€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ €β™«
Aug 18, 2018 7:53 AM

Jan 2015
Couldn't use my arms for four years cuz of boxing and thoracic outlet syndrome

ur opinion = shit
Aug 18, 2018 7:54 AM

Jan 2015
intimate said:
breathe so prolly that.
intimate said:
breathe so prolly that.

It was prob ur alter ego in a parallel universe getting shanked, and every other parallel universe version of u got shanked and hurt in the process

ur opinion = shit
Aug 18, 2018 10:22 AM

Aug 2018
A small fracture I think. Nothing to worry..
Aug 18, 2018 5:55 PM

Jul 2017
When I snapped a bone in my foot in half and had to walk on it for 3 days before I could get to a hospital.

Burnt the skin off my wrist by touching it against a kettle when I was 8. It was so bad you could see the layer of flesh underneath the skin.
Aug 18, 2018 5:58 PM

Aug 2018
Asthmatic attack. The feeling of suffocating, the insides of your chest are getting constricted, clenching your chest in fetal position, lightheadedness, dry mouth, and almost blacking out.
Aug 18, 2018 6:02 PM

Apr 2017
I had a big glass door of a museum close on my hand and it broke my middle finger. It actually broke a bit of ligament off so my finger is slightly shorter ever since and looks a bit weird. It wasn't that bad though I've honestly always been super lucky with injuries and illnesses.

"That's my precious
image of happiness..."

β˜…
- I have no clue... -
Aug 18, 2018 6:09 PM

May 2015
I've broken my right arm twice, I've slashed my wrist open almost to the bone and almost hitting a vein by punching a window on a door, and I've gotten the wind knocked out of me once by falling on the corner of a book in my backpack. The last one was the scariest, but the most painful was that wrist injury.

Aug 18, 2018 7:07 PM

Jul 2017
That time when I broke my arm.

I was five and I was about to swing on the monkey bars. When I was about to grab onto the first bar, this mofo pushed me off because he couldn't wait for 3 freaking seconds. But yeah, he shoved me off from where I was standing and I bumped my head on the bar and fell into the sand and that's how I broke my arm... ;w;
Aug 18, 2018 7:53 PM

Dec 2008
Lecoir said:
This thread hurts me everyday physically and emotionally

Exactly-reading this shit makes me extremely nauseous.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Aug 18, 2018 7:57 PM

Jul 2009
Leg cramps after a long marathon. I screamed so loud when I got back home that my neighbors were going to report me to the police.
Aug 18, 2018 8:31 PM

Mar 2013
Worst injury was in the knee
Complete ACL tear with Lateral Meniscus and LCL sprain. Fortunately, there was little to no pain from the point of injury to full recovery. Only some minor pain when I was doing physical therapy
the first 3 months post-surgery were so uneventful and terrible

Most pain I've experienced?
Food poisoning, hands down
Happy Halloween
Aug 22, 2018 12:55 PM

Dec 2016

Ah that one time I told you about @lunafleurette
My most physically painful experience haha. Fuck, it really hurt :/
Aug 22, 2018 12:58 PM

Mar 2018
i went outside once
that was torture
吃屁肑
Aug 22, 2018 1:10 PM
Jul 2016
I had it really really bad in hospital once, so much pain I wanted to die, and it was like that for about three weeks, day and night, couldn't sleep. worst part was there was this medicine that would relieve the pain for about 15 minutes and I was only allowed it once every 8 hours (+ delays caused by incompetence and understaffing). watching the seconds tick by ever so slowly for 8 hours was true torture. some people have it even worse, i've heard they experience similar pain for months and months on end, even years, i can't imagine what it's like for them.

other than that appendicitis (aged 14) and breaking my leg (aged 10) were also pretty bad, but the pain associated with those only lasted about 3 days in the case of appendicitis and 30 minutes in the case of breaking my leg, before it started subsiding. still really bad pain and bad memories tbh
Aug 22, 2018 1:35 PM

Nov 2017
I usually got all kind of cuts and burns in my metal working job, but the worst pain so far has to be two different antral lavage surgical procedures in my teen years. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antral_lavage

It feels like very striking headache.
Aug 22, 2018 1:45 PM
Aug 2016
Nightmare21st said:
Am I the only one thinking that this thread was made just so he could brag about something that totally happened, since it wasn't relevant to the topic :/

Nope, not at all, you were not the only one, I was thinking the exactly same thing while I was still reading the thread.
Aug 22, 2018 1:53 PM

Sep 2012
Kuroko-chan said:
Nightmare21st said:
Am I the only one thinking that this thread was made just so he could brag about something that totally happened, since it wasn't relevant to the topic :/

Nope, not at all, you were not the only one, I was thinking the exactly same thing while I was still reading the thread.

then surely if you read the thread you would've caught on to the joking tone.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Aug 22, 2018 1:57 PM
Aug 2016
Yomiyuki said:
Kuroko-chan said:

I read the thread, but I can't catch the joking tone since I *repeat* read the thread, not hear it. I only can hear the tones, I can't read them.
Aug 22, 2018 2:00 PM

Sep 2012
Kuroko-chan said:
Yomiyuki said:

I read the thread, but I can't catch the joking tone since I *repeat* read the thread, not hear it. I only can hear the tones, I can't read them.

i'm pretty sure people can understand the "tone" of something that's written.
though i get it if you yourself didn't.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Aug 22, 2018 2:05 PM
Aug 2016
Yomiyuki said:
Kuroko-chan said:

Since it seems that I wasn't the only one who didn't get your tone, it means I wasn't wrong.
Aug 22, 2018 2:07 PM

Sep 2012
Kuroko-chan said:
Yomiyuki said:

Since it seems that I wasn't the only one who didn't get your tone, it means I wasn't wrong.

but you said you read the thread right?
so surely you saw the next post after the one you quoted, where i basically revealed it was meant in a comedic way.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Aug 22, 2018 2:12 PM
Aug 2016
Yomiyuki said:
Kuroko-chan said:

so surely you saw the next post after the one you quoted, where i basically revealed it was meant in a comedic way.

Yes, I read the thread.
Hmmm, yes, I saw that post too, because I replied to it.
I don't really get what you mean by that, but whatever, forget it.
Aug 22, 2018 2:14 PM

Sep 2012
Kuroko-chan said:
Yomiyuki said:

Yes, I read the thread.
Hmmm, yes, I saw that post too, because I replied to it.
I don't really get what you mean by that, but whatever, forget it.

i meant that it was supposed to be a joke but someone (the person you quoted)
decided to take it seriously and get upset for whatever reason.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

48 by perfectlyquiet »»
56 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you care about your native culture?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 9

45 by Bruh69XD »»
57 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

45 by MasterTasuke »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

678 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

28 by Rhaelynne »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.