Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2018 10:09 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rock was made to defy the world? :o

I love how Nitta said that tbh. A lot of attitude put into it.
Apr 18, 2018 11:21 AM
Nov 2017
What's this? PLOT in my Hinamatsuri?! Nor-fucking-way!

Jesus, talk about exposition and saving all the answers til chapter 76. I wonder what is Nitta's role in the future? I hope we aren't heading to the end of the series, I love reading this too much for it to end yet!
Apr 18, 2018 4:40 PM

Aug 2016
God damn it Hitomi xD I'm sure this is somehow some farce her destiny had in store for her, like mostly everything she ever had happened to her, but still. That's is one hell of a future she's got there. I'm really curious how all that will turn out? Also, where in the hell does Nitta fits in all that. And will Sabu ever get his Ramen the way he wants it to? Okay, maybe not that last one.

But in all seriousness, that was one of a plot dump/twist O.O Wasn't expecting half of that.
Apr 18, 2018 8:27 PM
Dec 2016
Hitomi will then have to become undisputed leader of the world and then finally, God.
Apr 18, 2018 8:51 PM

Dec 2014
gaddemet no rocksion in this future...... XD

not surprise on what have become of Hitomi in the future.... :)
Apr 18, 2018 11:02 PM
Sep 2015
Well, soon Hitomi will be supreme leader of Earth federation. I will not even suprise.
Apr 19, 2018 1:22 AM

Jan 2017
Okay, I didn't expect that plot. This is like Chikyuu no Houkago with that plot XD The way this chapter ended, I don't think the author will let that plot progress any time now. I don't understand why dump these all of the sudden tho. If it's to make a story for Atsushi, I'll be really disappointed.

Hinamatsuri with a serious plot, I just can't imagine it XD
Shineee_Apr 19, 2018 1:29 AM
Apr 19, 2018 1:26 AM

Mar 2015
that was like very sudden important but funny revelation... WTF?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 19, 2018 3:46 AM

Sep 2007
Hinamatsuri: "Here's some plot"
Readers: "GTFO"
Hinamatsuri: "It's for lulz"
Readers: "OK THEN"

God I love this series. Still wondering what Nitta's contribution to that future was :)

Also: if they came from the future and that lead to the creation of Rocksion and ESPers, they've likely created a stable time loop and therefore everyone is screwed no matter what. But I hope that kid manages to fix at least some of that timeline.
Apr 19, 2018 4:14 AM
May 2017
°The one that destroyed the town... Hina
°The one who made Hitomi the way she is now... Hina
°The one that making atsushi does Rocksion... Hina

Lololololol, it was all Hina all along :D
Apr 19, 2018 4:36 AM

Mar 2015
Hitomi in the future is a goddamn legal loli and still looked the same, that's a win there. Add that to the fact that she's a goddamn president, best girl all the way.

But seriously though, the plot exposition seems to come out of nowhere, especially since there was barely any setups for it. Are we coming to an ending? Just because the anime is here, I hope the author is not giving up on it and continues it.

Also how is Nitta come to all these? I'd laugh if it's because he rejected Hitomi that she went on the dictator path. Really love it when Nitta said "yes!" and fist the air when it was revealed that Hitomi was the root of the problem.

Apr 20, 2018 9:10 AM
Mar 2018
if the author really decided to end this manga i'd be really sad

i know that the author made tons of research for each chapter and keep delivering fresh and hilarious comedy(or anzumatsuri) each chapter

which different from most comedy author nowadays who just copy pasting comedy from other works or worse repeating the same joke over and over until we got tired of it(definitely not talking about grand blue)
Apr 21, 2018 1:01 PM

Mar 2014
So ignoring the first timeline (like any storyline that involves time loops paradoxs), the Rocksion dude made Mao, Anzu & Hina, then the girls went back to the past to give him the Illusion idea (Hina) and motivate him to find illusions in the superhuman fitness (Mao) to repeat the history again. I'm pretty sure that Nitta gonna be against that kiddo because if they convince the Rocksion dude to never follow his dream, then Hina & friends will not born and Nitta doesn't want that because he wants hear to Anzu tell him that he is like a dad for her lol.

Hitomi like always getting higher titles xD The world will be little for her.

Seriously, I didn't expect plot in this manga but it was a good one.
Apr 25, 2018 1:06 PM
Apr 2018
Alhail hitomi your the real OP character in this manga ヽ(^。^)ノ
Apr 28, 2018 10:05 AM
Mar 2015
So this was actually all Nitta's fault, because Rocksion started when Hina was disowned. Or it's Hina's fault for wrecking his stuff. But wait, it couldn't be Hina because she was created by Atushi in the future...

I have a feeling I'm not supposed to think about this so much.
May 8, 2018 7:09 AM

May 2016
One word from her and the civil war ended in no time lol

And it looks like Ikaruga--san has this reputaion of being a baby-making machine

May 15, 2018 12:08 AM

Jul 2015
I am wondering if Hina is really created from Nitta's Gene so that will really make his daughter in a way.

May 16, 2018 11:19 PM
Oct 2017
In chapter 43, we learned that Nitta bought land in Gunma for a pottery studio. This chapter is saying that the future prime minister declared war after the espers conducted an experiment that destroyed a town in Gunma...
May 23, 2018 1:00 PM

Nov 2013
hmm... so if esper boy wants to change the future, wouldn't that be equivalent to suicide for all the espers? I mean, no esper will be created if rocksion is stopped, thus they will be erased from existence! At this point future doesn't seem apocalyptic like "terminator" or "metro" or "mad max" or "Stain's gate" kind of scary - Why even bother changing it? xD
BUT, unless these espers came from the alternate universe, changing the "past" will have 0 effect on them, since the future is not defined here.
Sep 14, 2018 8:24 PM

Dec 2014
but isn't it the opposite? If he achieved Rocksion, he won't create espers anymore? and if no one helped him, then he will create the organization again? I tell you time travel is heck and wack..never expected them to travel back in time

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Chapter 100 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2020

32 by CommanderShiro »»
Apr 17, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

6 by HidamariSou »»
Oct 28, 2023 2:10 AM

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Chapter 29 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2013

8 by SallyTheValley »»
Oct 17, 2023 11:57 AM

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Chapter 21 Discussion

Kaengel - May 3, 2013

4 by Dumb »»
Sep 1, 2023 2:27 PM

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

3 by Dumb »»
Sep 1, 2023 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.