Forum Settings
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2018 11:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
> I want to bear your child

She's so honest :o
Mar 20, 2018 1:55 PM

Jul 2012
"Ok, nothing never happened. Let's go to the city!" wow he really didnt learn anything.
Mar 20, 2018 9:09 PM

Mar 2014
Fucking seriously, kill Hisame and everything related to Hayase, they just keep killing characters and no fucks are given about it. Getting so annoyed.
And to think I thought Hisame might have been decent when she was introduced. Just another dumb pseudo-antagonist that Fushi keeps ignoring because he's just as dumb as them when he's next to them.
Paulo27Mar 20, 2018 9:12 PM
Mar 20, 2018 10:16 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Paulo27 said:
Fucking seriously, kill Hisame and everything related to Hayase, they just keep killing characters and no fucks are given about it. Getting so annoyed.
And to think I thought Hisame might have been decent when she was introduced. Just another dumb pseudo-antagonist that Fushi keeps ignoring because he's just as dumb as them when he's next to them.
Yeah, I'm also getting pretty fed up with these cycles of characters we don't care about getting killed off and then Fushi just staying the same. What was the whole point of the time skip if he's just back to where he started now?
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Mar 24, 2018 2:35 AM

Jan 2015
Naruleach said:
Paulo27 said:
Yeah, I'm also getting pretty fed up with these cycles of characters we don't care about getting killed off and then Fushi just staying the same. What was the whole point of the time skip if he's just back to where he started now?

I think we should wait for some time to understand the point of this manga
Mar 24, 2018 10:55 AM
Nov 2017
Naruleach said:
Paulo27 said:

I don''t think it's like that. He's not going back to where he started, he's moving on and doing something new. It isn't like him being stuck didn't mean anything.
It's because he keeps reliving the cycle of friends sacrificing themselves for his sake that he decided to be alone, and why we had the time skip. It's because he knew he would keep repeating that cycle. What he learned from being alone is that he can't progress without other people; other stimuli. He is now moving forward, accepting that he is immortal and people around him will die but also that that is what he needs most to grow.

That's what I took away from it, anyway.
Dec 11, 2018 3:17 PM

Jul 2010
Ugh. PLEASE tell me Fushi didn't ACTUALLY have sex with a nine-year-old girl. I know he says he didn't, but in the next chapter, Oumi states that Fushi is her father. Either she's lying just to get his goat, or Oima actually had a guy sleep with a nine year old. I really don't want to drop this manga, because it's really really good, but if Oima (mangaka) actually confirms Fushi is Oumi's father, then...I'm not going anywhere near this manga again.
Sep 7, 2019 7:42 AM

May 2016
Fushi: But I don't know how to make children...
Hisame: My mother says that we just need sleep together
Fushi: That's all?! But- But I've sleept with a lot of people before and I've never seen any children!
Damn I died
Nov 25, 2019 10:58 AM

Jan 2017
look at that!!Making a Blob face and saying she doesnt remember she killed Tonari!!this manga knows how to piss me off for sure! =_= sheeesh
but sleeping one time wouldnt do anythung though righ??!you have to have sex multiple times!! :3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Chapter 172 Discussion

BiobulletM - Dec 6, 2023

0 by BiobulletM »»
Dec 6, 2023 1:43 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Chapter 171 Discussion

Sigmar-Unberogen - May 8, 2023

5 by xx_Roxes »»
Oct 1, 2023 10:34 AM

» New chapters

Krish158 - Sep 17, 2023

3 by TheColdMayor »»
Sep 17, 2023 9:28 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2016

33 by 9Sepia95 »»
Aug 28, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Chapter 166 Discussion

Misiakk - Jan 26, 2023

10 by ZoeEbe »»
Aug 8, 2023 10:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.