11.0%
Asumi Kominami
6.7%
Mafuyu Kirisu
28.1%
958 votes
Mar 19, 2018 8:09 PM

Jul 2017
For now, there are 5 girls who are part of the harem Yuiga, therefore, which is the best girl? Or which girl should win and take Yugai's heart?
Personally, I prefer Fumino, because she is the only girl who has not fallen in love so quickly with Yuiga, she has better chemistry with him and I love her personality <3
~~
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 19, 2018 8:43 PM

Sep 2014
Ask me this 30 chapters ago, I would have said Fumino, but Kirisu Sensei is just adorable. Must be my old age and going senile, but I've been shipping the teachers a lot on anime/manga/vn a lot.
Mar 19, 2018 10:24 PM

Apr 2016
I’m only on chapter 40 rn, but Uruka takes the cake for me, with Kirisu with a close second. Third are the rest of the girls.
2D > 3D
Mar 20, 2018 12:05 AM
Sep 2016
I'm saying Fumino for now, second Uruka and third sensei.
Apr 2, 2018 1:10 AM
May 2013
Man, yall don't understand the majesty that is Ogata.

I mean, just LOOK at her on the cover of the new chapter.

https://kek.gg/i/55XnSX.jpg
tanukihatApr 2, 2018 1:15 AM
Apr 3, 2018 8:59 PM
Jan 2014
FOR ME! EVER UrakaLover 💜💜💜👌

The second undoubtedly the little girl with big tits, Rizu! :3 💛💛😍

Apr 4, 2018 10:04 PM
Feb 2014
fumino best girl since she helps the other girls and then she comes sweeping and taking the kill for herself.
Apr 15, 2018 1:39 AM

Mar 2015
why not all? i don't think i can chose...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 28, 2018 10:19 PM

May 2016
Fumino, even though she tries to ship him with the other girls, has the best chemistry with Nariyuki, but potential issues with her father(is he bad news, or is he just weird) may cause issues with the two of them being a couple. I'd put her 2nd overall.

Rizu, when dolled up, is arguably the best looking of the five, and it also can be argued that she's the hardest worker(at least as hard as Uruka), but her personality is too withdrawn(although she's slowly coming out of her shell), and she has that overprotective father, too. I'd place her 4th.

Uruka is the naturally prettiest overall(IMO), the most athletic, and probably the most domesticated of the five, and clearly the one who's most in love with Nariyuki, so she's #1. The only real knocks against her is that she's not as intellectual as the other girls, and she's too backward when confessing her feelings toward him. If she had been forthright with him from the start, this "competition" would already have been over. Of course, the manga would have been over, too. :' )

I really like Asumi, but she's light years beyond Nariyuki street-wise, and tends to be a tease and a bully. There is some chemistry between them, though, and it doesn't hurt to have her father shipping them. 3rd.

To me, Mafuyu is just there for comic relief. Outside of school, it's almost a role reversal between the two of them, since it's obvious she can't take care of herself. She's basically just there for the student-teacher fetish lovers. 5th.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
May 1, 2018 6:31 AM

Mar 2012
Look here who win the first war.

Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 1, 2018 7:21 AM
Sep 2016
Given that this is, at least for now, a mostly balanced harem, I wonder if the results of the popularity contests could affect who will be the end girl. Having said that, I doubt it will be sensei in any case.
May 1, 2018 8:55 AM

Jul 2015
So they are going to make this disgusting tsundere win lol
nothing else to expect from this genre anyway
tragedydesuMay 1, 2018 8:59 AM
May 1, 2018 10:26 AM

Jul 2015
tragedydesu said:
Doubt it(since she is a counselor)
Sup...
May 1, 2018 7:40 PM

Jul 2017
NeoAnkara said:

I did not even know that a popularity survey had been done, but well, most prefer mature women and especially if they are teachers, it is not strange, since that is one of the reasons why there are so many mangas of teachers and students, but still , she is the one that has less possibilities of winning according to me, since her moments with Yuiga are not more than fanservice.
Fumino in the second place is not bad, eh... Considering that she is the one who least comes out sharing with Yuiga, even so their interactions are closer than those of any girl, I think.
ReppiTMay 1, 2018 8:05 PM
~~
May 2, 2018 7:07 AM

Aug 2014
tragedydesu said:

This thing will end like Nisekoi undoubtedly.

Indeed, can't expect much from "Shounen,Romance,Comedy,School".
Literally the bane of every romcom ever.
May 2, 2018 7:36 AM

Mar 2015
tragedydesu said:

literaly, who? sensei? tsundere? really?

Xaelath said:
tragedydesu said:

nisekoi end with literaly main heroine... who is main heroine in this series? can you guess it?

actually, the romance usually alwasy has kind of obvious main pairings.... this is one of very rare exception where the harem is extreamly well balanced... and the voting is very diverse... nisekoi for example has really huge gap between kosaki and onodera with tsugumi, and tsugumi also has pretty far gap with tachibana... the rest wans't even matter...

in here, you get prety late debuteded teacher as most popular, even the part of harem who make latest debut can gain pretty significant amount of vote...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 2, 2018 8:33 AM
Apr 2018
Asuma Kominami
She's like, the girl with the best chance of being her partner right now, situation-wise
And they seem compatible with each other. She is, in my opinion, the best match to him right now, considering the experience of Yuiga with her.
May 2, 2018 8:43 AM
Apr 2018
Xaelath said:
tragedydesu said:

Nisekoi ended well tho
It was already obvious from Nisekoi's start that the destined partner will have to be Chitoge

Whereas, this manga started with 2 heroines, and kept balance with them, all the while adding more characters and keeping balance with others as well. Nisekoi also started with 2 heroines, but the focus was clearly already on the Blondie
In this manga, I'd say that even a heroine who goes late into the game can still win in the end. That is what keeps the ships up and floatin
May 2, 2018 10:38 PM

Aug 2014
KoroEsm said:
Xaelath said:

Nisekoi ended well tho
It was already obvious from Nisekoi's start that the destined partner will have to be Chitoge

Whereas, this manga started with 2 heroines, and kept balance with them, all the while adding more characters and keeping balance with others as well. Nisekoi also started with 2 heroines, but the focus was clearly already on the Blondie
In this manga, I'd say that even a heroine who goes late into the game can still win in the end. That is what keeps the ships up and floatin

I guess i am just too old for shipping such or just too salty to get into it.

Kindly no matter how i see it, it always reminds me of Nisekoi although it is different.#badmemoryflashback.
May 4, 2018 5:20 PM

Nov 2017
For you, which is the best girl? Well, for me.............i can't decide easily (T^T ) I ship yuigaxkirisu, but the more i read and got into this manga deeper, fumino might be "the best girl".

In the night festival chapters, yuiga met with the others first but ultimately he met fumino, i think that is a foreshadowing. And despite the distance between yuiga and fumino can be explained as "friend", i think they both understand each other situation well. More than the other girls. But it's hard to decide.....i wanted to say that yuiga would have 5 wives at a certain point.......
May 5, 2018 10:56 AM
Aug 2016
Sensei>>>Sensei's sister>>>Rizu>Uruka>MC's sister>>>Asumi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>piece of total literal dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Faggotmino
May 7, 2018 3:52 PM
Jan 2009
So, who is the main female character (I haven't read the manga yet)? If it's Fumino, that's interesting because often but not always the main harem girl is often quite busty and flat-chested.
May 8, 2018 5:57 AM
Apr 2018
Kadmos said:
So, who is the main female character (I haven't read the manga yet)? If it's Fumino, that's interesting because often but not always the main harem girl is often quite busty and flat-chested.

The one main focus isn't established at the start of the story so we can't tell

I'm startung to shift to Fumino tho
May 15, 2018 5:02 AM

Nov 2016
Easliy Sensei is no 1 for me but i really doubt she will end up with mc im even suprised she become part of harem and not just side character that used for comedy and ecchi purposes.

Mafuyu Kirisu>Rizu Ogata >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Others
---------

Who i think gonna end up with mc

%45Fumino %30Uruka Takemoto %20 Rizu Ogata %5Asumi Kominami
May 16, 2018 2:19 AM

Mar 2015
Kadmos said:

even people that up to date can't tell... author really good for balancing cast and developed it....
May 19, 2018 4:55 AM
Nov 2017
With this manga I see two potential ends.

1. No clear winner. It's the boring way to do it, but hey, at least everyone'll be equally disappointed, right?

2. Takemoto will win. Ogata and Furuhashi were introduced at the same time, and the two of them are pretty much the opposite sides of the same coin. They're both good candidates, but the fact the other one exists keeps either of them from succeeding. Picking either of them would be a weird choice, in my opinion.

The more realistic approach I'd feel is Takemoto, because not only does she have the "I liked him first" card, her antics just have a very different vibe. Plus, Nariyuki not going with her would make the result way sadder than otherwise. The other two, at this point in the story, would handle the rejection better, I feel.

And well I mean, Kirisu is my favorite, but that's just my fetishes speaking.
Aug 17, 2018 8:39 AM

Jan 2018
Sensei and Fumino followed by Rizu and Uruka not a big sempai fan but she's also good.
Aug 17, 2018 8:41 AM
Jan 2013
Uruka this low
holy shit I hate you guys
gone bai bai
Aug 17, 2018 8:44 AM

Mar 2012
Mkim said:
Uruka this low
While I like Uruka she is also at fault for sinking her own ship.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 17, 2018 8:46 AM

Jan 2018
NeoAnkara said:
Mkim said:
Uruka this low

Well, I think that she doesn't want to become a hindrance in his exams but yeah she sank her own ship.
Aug 17, 2018 8:47 AM
Jan 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Mkim said:
Uruka this low
now now, hope is the last to die
gone bai bai
Mar 22, 2019 9:28 PM

Oct 2015
Mafuyu sensei is just tiers above everybody else
Mar 24, 2019 12:28 AM

Oct 2010
Fumino > Sensei > Senpai > Sekijou > Uruka > Rizu

Although I am very definitive on this, everyone is great! It's too bad Sekijou isn't on the list, I think she has a fair shot as well, but that's just me.
Mar 26, 2019 1:46 AM
Jan 2017
Ideal and best girl? It's Kirisu. Best girl realistically for Nari, gotta be Fumino. There's something special between their chemistry, not forced, greatly paced, especially in the part of Fumino coming in terms with her feelings.

Uruka's feelings can be replaced by any girl having their first crush, and later growing off of it.

It's hilarious many are cackling that Kirisu's just there for fanservice when all of the chicks in the manga are. Kirisu at least is a well written character. Ogata unfortunately is the most underdeveloped one. With overdeveloped tits 😂
Mar 30, 2019 3:59 PM

Jan 2014
crimson_fukr said:
Ogata unfortunately is the most underdeveloped one. With overdeveloped tits 😂

I think this is due largely to her nature though. Objectively, she features quite a lot, in quite a few chapters. She's also had the closest connection to Nariyuki, and she's shown the most development, considering from where she started. It's just that her non-conscious attitude towards their relationship, and Nariyuki's attitude towards her because of it, makes her seem less developed (as a character) overall.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Jun 5, 2019 11:51 AM

Nov 2009
ClickBaitBuster said:
Sensei>>>Sensei's sister>>>Rizu>Uruka>MC's sister>>>Asumi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>piece of total literal dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Faggotmino
ouch... play hard commander? lol

Mike-Wrecked said:
With this manga I see two potential ends.

1. No clear winner. It's the boring way to do it, but hey, at least everyone'll be equally disappointed, right?

2. Takemoto will win. Ogata and Furuhashi were introduced at the same time, and the two of them are pretty much the opposite sides of the same coin. They're both good candidates, but the fact the other one exists keeps either of them from succeeding. Picking either of them would be a weird choice, in my opinion.

The more realistic approach I'd feel is Takemoto, because not only does she have the "I liked him first" card, her antics just have a very different vibe. Plus, Nariyuki not going with her would make the result way sadder than otherwise. The other two, at this point in the story, would handle the rejection better, I feel.

And well I mean, Kirisu is my favorite, but that's just my fetishes speaking.
yeah, 1000% agreeeee... while i love sensei to be end up with mc, but the best probability is still takemoto... sad... :((

Laionidas said:
crimson_fukr said:
Ogata unfortunately is the most underdeveloped one. With overdeveloped tits 😂

I think this is due largely to her nature though. Objectively, she features quite a lot, in quite a few chapters. She's also had the closest connection to Nariyuki, and she's shown the most development, considering from where she started. It's just that her non-conscious attitude towards their relationship, and Nariyuki's attitude towards her because of it, makes her seem less developed (as a character) overall.
nariyuki conciousness is towards uruka until ch 69, i hope the next chapter make a breakthrough chara development with fumino, rizu and sensei as the core...

update ch 113, i think uruka still lead the campaign with her study abroad plot... :sigh:
GuyFreakzJun 5, 2019 10:52 PM
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
Jun 9, 2019 3:53 AM

Nov 2018
Nariyuki relationship with the girls:
1. Takemoto - childhood friends - àkward person that cause to almost give up to Nariyuki due to going outside of the country to proceed to study/Olympia swimmer (future)
2. Rizu - the four eyes girl - she like to Nariyuki but she hate herself but she still want trying to confessed her but the question us when??
3. Asumi - teaser girl - fools love relationship. She trying to engaged relationship to Nariyuki but it will result to become a neutral relationship... And she want to supported to sensei because she knew that both of them have a strong bonding each other specially the closeness when face each other.
4. Sensei Mafuyu - clumsy girl, cold person, willing to support to him in terms of subject and Nariyuki's career. - she likes him but deeper inside of her feelings, she realized that she in love to Nariyuki. She want to complete this Nariyuki's girls because of being teacher but she want speak to Nariyuki with a good positive advice but the problem is when she hold the Nariyuki's heart in term of their relationship.
5. Fumino - mentor - master and servant relationship that cause of lots of hidden date each other.. They considered as close friends because of the advice specially Nariyuki heart to Rizu and Takemoto until she realized that she in love to him just the same with to Mafuyu..

So the battle of the Nariyuki's hearts between Fumino and Mafuyy.. But their something to saying "in the end their will be rejected girl"
PersiaJuliet23Aug 8, 2019 11:58 PM
Jun 30, 2019 1:26 AM
Jul 2014
Fumino is bae 😂
Jun 30, 2019 12:07 PM
Oct 2014
NeoAnkara said:

I can see why. Kirisu Sensei has the ideal body type in real life. Perfect height, perfect hair perfect, and perfect body. Not to mention, slightly serious girls always rank high
Jun 30, 2019 9:18 PM
May 2014
I think Fumino is best for Yuiga. They can read each other's minds sometimes. However, my favorite character is sensei.
Jul 3, 2019 7:30 AM
Sep 2013
Fumino....i want a friend like her. No GF.
Jul 3, 2019 9:16 PM
Dec 2017
Well, actually i think that the manga cant have an open ending. do you remember the chapter 69? the end of the school's festival, where a silhouette take the hand of Yuiga exactly when there is the firework of love?
is stll a mistery who was that girl.
Jul 31, 2019 9:44 AM
Jul 2019
tanukihat said:
Man, yall don't understand the majesty that is Ogata.

I mean, just LOOK at her on the cover of the new chapter.

https://kek.gg/i/55XnSX.jpg
mah nibba! See this man is cultured, he’s educated, he’s intellectual, and most importantly, HE UNDERSTANDS the precious masterpiece of a cinnamon roll that is rizu(or as i adorably nicknamed her, RIZZY) in a few chapters you will all see the true majesty that is rizu, and she WILL have a comeback.
Aug 7, 2019 4:38 PM
Aug 2019
Sensei will won obviosly
Aug 8, 2019 9:53 AM
Jul 2019
I really can't say...
Aug 8, 2019 7:13 PM
Jan 2019
Kirisu sensei, I agree
Aug 10, 2019 11:08 AM
Aug 2019
Takemoto, she's sweet
Aug 11, 2019 6:13 PM

Nov 2018
I've read manga upto 100 chapters,so I think chapters with Kirisu Mafuyu are very funny and romantic and filled with cuteness as she try to show herself as an adult but acts like a 10 years old child that's a quite adorable part of her. So I prefer 1st for Kirisu Mafuyu and for 2nd Fumino Furuhashi because she quite resembles some characters of Mafuyu and also try to act like big sister of Yuiga but this part of her makes her so cute.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Aug 19, 2019 5:17 PM

Mar 2017
It's either Kirisu-sensei or Furuhashi for me.
Aug 19, 2019 9:25 PM

Mar 2018
sensei >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 24 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 24, 2017

15 by Celestialshard »»
Mar 2, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 187 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Dec 18, 2020

71 by DavidM_27 »»
Apr 23, 2023 12:44 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 176 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

21 by _Zanga »»
Mar 3, 2023 4:31 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 44 Discussion

animefan8800 - Dec 24, 2017

9 by T0PP4 »»
Mar 2, 2023 4:55 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Mar 5, 2020

114 by _Zanga »»
Mar 1, 2023 5:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.