Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 16, 2018 2:34 PM
Sep 2015
Dlwuik said:
....what the fuck?
are you okay?
how's your health?
anyway i congratulate you

Feel great :) Beautiful day were I am. Thanks.
Mar 16, 2018 2:36 PM
Sep 2015
Stripes said:
Wish I had the stamina and will power to do this shit. Kudos bro.

It's easier than you think. Having people around watching with you helps for sure. Thanks man.
Mar 16, 2018 2:44 PM

Apr 2014
You're a god among men OP, good work. I'm sorry I doubted you.
Mar 16, 2018 2:53 PM

Jul 2013
Glad you had fun. This challenge wouldn't be for me, but I am glad you really enjoyed doing it. Congrats man.
Mar 16, 2018 3:00 PM

Sep 2017
You're among the weeb legends now, OP. Glad you had fun.

“If you live for yourself you’ve only got yourself to blame. So I can’t really blame anyone else and I don’t have any regrets.”

list

Mar 16, 2018 3:08 PM
Mar 16, 2018 3:09 PM
Sep 2015
BillyShears said:
You're a god among men OP, good work. I'm sorry I doubted you.

Thanks man, it was a ton of fun. Much love.
Mar 16, 2018 3:10 PM

Sep 2014
Now try watching hentai for 12 hours without jerkin it. Go.
Mar 16, 2018 3:16 PM
Sep 2015
StarSwoardsman said:
Please don't watch anything for a week now.

Haha i'm actually going to try and finish a show a little later on today. lol.
Mar 16, 2018 3:20 PM

Oct 2010
LickYourFaceOff said:
Starting at 7:30am March 15 Colorado time all the way until March 16 8:00am I was to complete the 24 hour challenge. As meaningless as an accomplishment as this may sound it was still a lot of fun and I actually discovered some great shows in the process. I decided to watch an extra half hour for good measure for all the bathroom breaks, food breaks and spending time replying to people on here. To be fair though I had a playlist of anime shorts to play on my phone while I was in the bathroom and when I was eating or replying to people the anime was still on and I was constantly jerking my head back and forth to follow along.

Thanks to everyone who gave me some love and thanks to everyone who gave me criticism, love you all. This is most certainly the last time I'll ever do this for I have a job to start up again saturday and I cant see the piont in doing this twice haha.

During the last hour or so I was so tired I had to wiggle my toes constantly while lying on my couch to keep my body from falling asleep. At exactly 8:05am when the final episode ended I literally closed my eyes rest for just a second and woke up 6 hours later haha. It was a bit gnarly, I'm still pretty tired even right now but I dont feel sick in any way and Im sure I'll feel fine tomorrow.

Like I said I would give you, here is a list of all the anime I watched during the 24 hours

Both seasons of New Game. 12 ep each. Subbed.
The dog of flanders. 1 movie. Dubbed. (This was one was easily my favorite)
A wind named amnesia. 1 movie. Dubbed
Pheonix 2772. 1 movie. Dubbed
Momotuaru 1943. 1 movie. Subbed (By far the oldest thing I watched)
The story of hiedi. 1 movie. Dubbed
Beach Waves. 1 movie. Subbed (my least favorite)
Romeo and the black brothers. 20ep. subbed. (Didnt get to finish this one, but im very into it and certianly will)

Some eps I skipped the intro and outro, some shows I liked the intro and outro so I let it play. I watched all of this on my 50 inch tv in my living room. Luckily my room mates didnt mind and even sat down with me to watch some of the movies. Despite what a lot of people thought I never got bored, the real battle was fighting tiredness the last few hours.

Final thought, I'm sure some of you think this was meaningless and silly. But it meant something to me and I have no regrets doing it :) I would rate this experience a 10/10. Also I'm sure there are some of you scoffing at this because theyve done something like 30 or 40 hours in a row, to which I saw props. Anything beyond 24 hours is mad impressive.

Now it's time to go outside, its a beautiful sunny day here in colorado and my friends impatiently waiting for me holding his baseball mit haha. Thanks again everyone. Much love - Ben.

im impressed,hats off to you sir! :)

Mar 16, 2018 3:39 PM
Sep 2015
gundam83 said:
LickYourFaceOff said:
Starting at 7:30am March 15 Colorado time all the way until March 16 8:00am I was to complete the 24 hour challenge. As meaningless as an accomplishment as this may sound it was still a lot of fun and I actually discovered some great shows in the process. I decided to watch an extra half hour for good measure for all the bathroom breaks, food breaks and spending time replying to people on here. To be fair though I had a playlist of anime shorts to play on my phone while I was in the bathroom and when I was eating or replying to people the anime was still on and I was constantly jerking my head back and forth to follow along.

Thanks to everyone who gave me some love and thanks to everyone who gave me criticism, love you all. This is most certainly the last time I'll ever do this for I have a job to start up again saturday and I cant see the piont in doing this twice haha.

During the last hour or so I was so tired I had to wiggle my toes constantly while lying on my couch to keep my body from falling asleep. At exactly 8:05am when the final episode ended I literally closed my eyes rest for just a second and woke up 6 hours later haha. It was a bit gnarly, I'm still pretty tired even right now but I dont feel sick in any way and Im sure I'll feel fine tomorrow.

Like I said I would give you, here is a list of all the anime I watched during the 24 hours

Romeo and the black brothers. 20ep. subbed. (Didnt get to finish this one, but im very into it and certianly will)

Some eps I skipped the intro and outro, some shows I liked the intro and outro so I let it play. I watched all of this on my 50 inch tv in my living room. Luckily my room mates didnt mind and even sat down with me to watch some of the movies. Despite what a lot of people thought I never got bored, the real battle was fighting tiredness the last few hours.

Final thought, I'm sure some of you think this was meaningless and silly. But it meant something to me and I have no regrets doing it :) I would rate this experience a 10/10. Also I'm sure there are some of you scoffing at this because theyve done something like 30 or 40 hours in a row, to which I saw props. Anything beyond 24 hours is mad impressive.

Now it's time to go outside, its a beautiful sunny day here in colorado and my friends impatiently waiting for me holding his baseball mit haha. Thanks again everyone. Much love - Ben.

im impressed,hats off to you sir! :)

Thanks man, trust me it's easier than you think haha
Mar 16, 2018 4:01 PM

Jan 2018
LickYourFaceOff said:
StarSwoardsman said:
Please don't watch anything for a week now.

Haha i'm actually going to try and finish a show a little later on today. lol.

Then take that week break. You need it bro.
Mar 16, 2018 9:21 PM

Dec 2017
SilentBlaster said:
24 hours ... Holy shit dude , good luck with that xD

My highest record was 11 Hours and I felt sick from watching too much , I'm curious to know if you can do it or no.
What do you mean by sick? Like you can't see the tv well well.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Mar 17, 2018 1:51 AM

Jan 2018
LickYourFaceOff said:

impressive, now you shall complete the 48 hours of non-stop anime challenge
Ueno best girL

Mar 17, 2018 4:30 AM

Feb 2016
LickYourFaceOff said:
Dlwuik said:
....what the fuck?
are you okay?
how's your health?
anyway i congratulate you

Feel great :) Beautiful day were I am. Thanks.

Congrat ! Seem like you have more stamina than me.
Because we're stupid that we love to have fun
Mar 17, 2018 7:50 AM

Jan 2018
Nice to hear that. All ends well. That's what matters.
Mar 17, 2018 8:03 AM

Nov 2017
Good looks on completing your challenge. Sounds like a good time, lol
Mar 17, 2018 8:04 AM
Jul 2018
Botan-Chan45 said:
SilentBlaster said:

My highest record was 11 Hours and I felt sick from watching too much , I'm curious to know if you can do it or no.
What do you mean by sick? Like you can't see the tv well well.

It's like when you eat too much food and you can't put another piece in your mouth or even look at food , that's the same happened with me , like after that 11 hours I was so tired and can't focus at all and didn't even have the interest to watch anime for 6 days after I finished that anime xD ( It took 1 day and half to finish it tho )
Mar 17, 2018 8:05 AM

Aug 2017
Kudos to you OP :') I have a hard time finishing one anime it takes me at least 2 or 3 days well it's not anytime soon I am going to take this challenge.
Mar 17, 2018 8:05 AM
Jul 2018
LickYourFaceOff said:
SilentBlaster said:

check the description my man, challenge was completed :)

Holy shit dude , Good job ! :'D Would you ever try to do 36 Hrs challenge ? That would be totally insane.
Mar 17, 2018 8:24 AM

Feb 2018
I applaud you. that's something I can never do
Mar 17, 2018 8:25 AM

Apr 2017
HE DID IT

ALL THE HATERS DOUBTED HIM

BUT HE PULLED IT OFF
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Mar 17, 2018 9:43 AM
Jul 2018
Congrats OP. With that time you can also watch a large portion of episodes from the Big 3.

Also, is it possible that you can read manga for 24 hrs or at least 12 hrs (using both online and print sources)?
Mar 17, 2018 10:47 AM
Sep 2015
freecaio said:
LickYourFaceOff said:

Im sure theres someone out there who could haha no more challenges fir this guy though.
Mar 17, 2018 10:50 AM
Sep 2015
asido said:
Congrats OP. With that time you can also watch a large portion of episodes from the Big 3.

Also, is it possible that you can read manga for 24 hrs or at least 12 hrs (using both online and print sources)?

I think reading might be a little harder personally. Mostly because reading activates more functions of the brain making you tired faster. But I'm sure it's possible to atleast do 12:)
Mar 17, 2018 10:52 AM
Sep 2015
sekai- said:
HE DID IT

ALL THE HATERS DOUBTED HIM

BUT HE PULLED IT OFF

Criticism should only motivate some one to reach a goal more. In a way the haters helped me haha
Mar 17, 2018 10:54 AM
Sep 2015
SilentBlaster said:
LickYourFaceOff said:

check the description my man, challenge was completed :)

Holy shit dude , Good job ! :'D Would you ever try to do 36 Hrs challenge ? That would be totally insane.

24 was definitely my limit personally, the only way I couldve done more is with caffine or drugs and im not a fan of either haha.
Mar 17, 2018 10:56 AM
Sep 2015
Rabt said:
I applaud you. that's something I can never do

It's easier than you think:) only the last four hours or so is hard.
Mar 17, 2018 10:59 AM
Sep 2015
alias08 said:
Kudos to you OP :') I have a hard time finishing one anime it takes me at least 2 or 3 days well it's not anytime soon I am going to take this challenge.

If you do really plan for it, have all the food your going to eat already made, have all the anime you plan to watch written down, wake up early and start watching the second you wake up and of course have fun:)
Mar 17, 2018 11:01 AM
Sep 2015
freecaio said:
LickYourFaceOff said:

Haha maybe someone else can take the torch thats a bit to much for me:) haha
Mar 17, 2018 11:04 AM
Sep 2015
Shuurei said:
that's awesome, i'm glad you managed to pull it off lol. sounds exactly like something i would want to try. maybe in the summer i'll try to follow in your footsteps.

Definitely plan for it if you do, lay out all the anime you'll watch and food you'll eat, wake up super early and start watching the second you do:)
Mar 17, 2018 11:05 AM
Sep 2015
hazecloud said:
Nice to hear that. All ends well. That's what matters.

Alls well that ends well for sure haha
Mar 17, 2018 5:15 PM

Nov 2016
That's actually impressive... congrats.
Mar 17, 2018 5:28 PM
Oct 2015
Maaan i love reading MAL topics and replies, only couple of them sound like comment of an average mentally healthy person's words
flaykez said:
That's actually impressive... congrats.
Mar 17, 2018 5:34 PM
Sep 2015
[quote=flaykez]That's actually impressive... congrats.

Thanks man :) Wasn't to hard except for the last couple hours.
Mar 17, 2018 10:00 PM

Jun 2014
Nice man! A good challenge and you even completed it.
Mar 17, 2018 10:22 PM

Mar 2016
Good job man, didn't think that you would actually do it
Mar 17, 2018 10:25 PM
Mar 2018
i know how you mustve felt after making it for 24 hours. my record is 27 hours but that was years ago, i could never make it over 20 nowadays lol
Mar 18, 2018 1:40 AM
Sep 2015
KimJong-Un said:
Nice man! A good challenge and you even completed it.

Thanks, completing it felt both good and immediately relieving haha
Mar 18, 2018 1:41 AM
Sep 2015
CynicalSteve said:
Good job man, didn't think that you would actually do it

Thanks, never had doubt id complete it :)
Mar 18, 2018 1:42 AM
Sep 2015
j3553 said:
i know how you mustve felt after making it for 24 hours. my record is 27 hours but that was years ago, i could never make it over 20 nowadays lol

27 thats nutz, and ya i felt relief before almost immediately falling into a 6 hour coma haha.
Mar 18, 2018 2:38 AM

Jul 2016
Honestly,I won't take these challenges.Watching anime is just for my entertainment and watching too long would make me feel dreadful and it's just a torture for me.

But anyway,congrats to you on accomplishment.

Life is empty without anime

Mar 18, 2018 6:17 AM

Jan 2017
Congrats, that's really impressive!

The longest thing I did was 17 straight hours. But I didn't took it as a challenge, it was just a boring day during vacations so I started watching anime and went to bed when I was tired 17 hours later xD Welp that was 2 years ago...
I thought about trying to accomplish the 24-hour-challenge too but I dunno if I would still be able to watch that much nowadays...

"Blood and rain mixed with broken dreams flow together along the curb,
But even in the darkest corners of misery the roses bloom at sunset"
Mar 18, 2018 2:22 PM
Sep 2015
Swordarc said:
Honestly,I won't take these challenges.Watching anime is just for my entertainment and watching too long would make me feel dreadful and it's just a torture for me.

But anyway,congrats to you on accomplishment.

Thanks :) Honestly I was still entertained by the anime, But I get what you mean if you feel like your not going to have fun then i can understand not doing it.
Mar 18, 2018 2:24 PM
Sep 2015
Screex said:
Congrats, that's really impressive!

The longest thing I did was 17 straight hours. But I didn't took it as a challenge, it was just a boring day during vacations so I started watching anime and went to bed when I was tired 17 hours later xD Welp that was 2 years ago...
I thought about trying to accomplish the 24-hour-challenge too but I dunno if I would still be able to watch that much nowadays...

17 is still pretty good, you'd be surprised how easy 24 is when your prepared haha
Mar 18, 2018 2:36 PM
Sep 2015
I just read a little through the comments, great stuff. I just want to say that I love you as a fellow anime-loving bro for doing this. Wish you a great and happy life man.
Mar 18, 2018 3:20 PM
Sep 2015
HusoDaKing said:
I just read a little through the comments, great stuff. I just want to say that I love you as a fellow anime-loving bro for doing this. Wish you a great and happy life man.

Thanks brotha, wish the same to you.
Mar 18, 2018 3:22 PM

Aug 2012
And you're still alive! I applaud you, my man.
Mar 18, 2018 3:34 PM
Sep 2015
[quote=MrAwesome2018]And you're still alive! I applaud you, my man.

Yup, still alive and well :) haha
Mar 18, 2018 3:36 PM

Jun 2017

In what universe is sitting on your ass for 24 hours considered an achievement. Get a job.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase? ( 1 2 )

Catalano - Apr 25

55 by DreamWindow »»
34 seconds ago

» What are you watching right now??

Nashiro18 - Apr 21

42 by Zimmu »»
2 minutes ago

» Would you or have you watched anime with your family (1 or more members)?

ToastWithNutella - 5 hours ago

15 by Pit93 »»
7 minutes ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Apr 21

46 by -Kugeki- »»
8 minutes ago

» Let's Hope the Whole "Girls Golfing" Is A New Thing That Keeps Going...

simonitro - 3 hours ago

5 by Nirinbo »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.