Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A.I.C.O. Incarnation
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2018 3:51 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
While it was mostly talking, I enjoyed the talks between Aiko and Aiko. I've grown to Aiko's character, so I hope she doesn't die entirely.
Mar 9, 2018 9:40 PM
Jan 2015
That confession felt forced and quite unnatural, though they tried to foreshadow it with Kuzaki's attention towards Tachibana earlier.
Mar 10, 2018 12:18 PM

Apr 2015
Gezzas said:
I wonder if there is any connection between Ozanami and the girl in coma. It looked like girl shed a tear when Ozanami was taken away by humanoid form.

On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if she survives that and we will see her again.

I guess I was wrong. Yuzuha (coma girl) was interested in Kanzaki (Dr. Yura) and Ozanami was insignificant.
Mar 12, 2018 9:15 PM

Sep 2011
NO, I LOVE THAT GIRL I MET 16 HOURS AGO, I SHANT STAY WITH YOU ALL I MUST RUN INTO A MONSTER INFESTED HELLHOLE TO ANGST OVER MY STAR CROSSED LOVE!!!!

That part was absurdly retarded, but hey the rest of the episode was surprisingly pretty darn good, i don't know if its just cause the show suddenly got interesting but the directing in this episode was so much stronger than the rest of the show with some really interesting scenes that played with more symbolism. I would even dare say i felt something resembling an emotion for tachibana this episode when she talked to her (original's) brother and mother and assumingly decided that she will accept death to save them. I generally like heroic sacrifices and this had a pretty good reveal and build up towards accepting it so i will give the show props on it cause i do feel kind of bad for fake tachibana. I also enjoyed seeing kanzaki/yura be way less stonefaced these past few episodes. its just a damn shame how little worth the rest of the cast has

The biggest problem with this episode wasnt the ep itself, its that so much falls flat cause of how poorly handled parts before this were. In a better written show this would of been really emotional but here it kind of only hits a fraction of what it could have with better characterization. I can at least say ive warmed up to tachibana at the least.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 19, 2018 5:08 PM

May 2012
Oh snap that ending! Pretty lovely I must say, really looking forwards to see what see what she has to say!
Apr 22, 2018 11:36 PM

Jul 2016
JizzyHitler said:
NO, I LOVE THAT GIRL I MET 16 HOURS AGO, I SHANT STAY WITH YOU ALL I MUST RUN INTO A MONSTER INFESTED HELLHOLE TO ANGST OVER MY STAR CROSSED LOVE!!!!

That part was absurdly retarded, but hey the rest of the episode was surprisingly pretty darn good, i don't know if its just cause the show suddenly got interesting but the directing in this episode was so much stronger than the rest of the show with some really interesting scenes that played with more symbolism. I would even dare say i felt something resembling an emotion for tachibana this episode when she talked to her (original's) brother and mother and assumingly decided that she will accept death to save them. I generally like heroic sacrifices and this had a pretty good reveal and build up towards accepting it so i will give the show props on it cause i do feel kind of bad for fake tachibana. I also enjoyed seeing kanzaki/yura be way less stonefaced these past few episodes. its just a damn shame how little worth the rest of the cast has

The biggest problem with this episode wasnt the ep itself, its that so much falls flat cause of how poorly handled parts before this were. In a better written show this would of been really emotional but here it kind of only hits a fraction of what it could have with better characterization. I can at least say ive warmed up to tachibana at the least.

I agree.

I am givng each successive episode at the moment a worse score.

It is a hash job.

Have we been given any explanation as to how he fuck coma girl is involved?
Apr 30, 2018 12:22 PM

Jun 2010
I think the ending wasn't good at all. It's like everything's way too simple.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2019 8:58 AM

Dec 2016
the kaede has a crush on sagami scene was necessary because..?
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Mar 5, 2020 8:07 AM

Nov 2015
the school girls fanservice calling you baka and being oversensitive at everything because why not >:( seriously this is one of those shows where i didn't imagine that could happen but look what they did!!!! i thought at first the main was gonna be a likeable girl but it turns out just as annoying as anyone else..

anyways, i guess i am not the inly here that was put off by this shitty episode and its terrible execution overall. :D it felt rushed too only one episode left to wrap it up.

đź’˘

Jun 28, 2020 11:38 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I really enjoyed the ep but this love thing for aico. come on he just met her. a crush maybe but deep love? meh kinda ruined it

Apr 2, 2021 6:45 AM

Aug 2017
I think the subplot between the coma girl and Dr. Yura/Kanzaki is kinda rushed, it needs more episodes and better direction.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

87 by JVskunkape »»
Yesterday, 11:56 AM

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 1 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

37 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Aug 17, 2023 8:06 AM

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 2 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

15 by 1uchan »»
Jul 25, 2023 7:54 PM

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 6 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

9 by OgregO »»
Jul 24, 2023 3:35 PM

» The Dub is Garbage

demision - Apr 11, 2018

8 by sometaters »»
Dec 5, 2022 4:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.