Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2018 7:03 AM

Jan 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, that threw all my predictions out the door (not that its a bad thing.) I was so sure Machiya was using Mizuno as bait but it doesn't see to be the case (he still has some sanity in him). Oh Well,Justice man is number 1 now, the final touch with the hyena-like things was cool. Mizuno lives for another chapter at least (small chance to make to the next game) but RIP glasses girl WTF?! Justice Man team seems stronger than I thought, to the point where Mai team might take damage.
AlukaiFeb 25, 2018 11:49 AM
Feb 25, 2018 8:23 AM
Jul 2014
Where did you find it ? chapter 39
@import " http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47426858/Yt/Animotion.css ";
body:before {
background-image: url("http://linktoyourbackground.com/background.jpg");
}
.hello [} #Do no delete this
Feb 25, 2018 9:17 AM

Jan 2016
It's a korean version I get from a friend, he translates it for me. English is not out yet! I'll let psychoplay know though to translate it. I don't know if there is any site that has Champion RED leaks.
AlukaiFeb 25, 2018 2:00 PM
Feb 26, 2018 5:44 AM
Mar 2016
Alukai said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, that threw all my predictions out the door (not that its a bad thing.) I was so sure Machiya was using Mizuno as bait but it doesn't see to be the case (he still has some sanity in him). Oh Well,Justice man is number 1 now, the final touch with the hyena-like things was cool. Mizuno lives for another chapter at least (small chance to make to the next game) but RIP glasses girl WTF?! Justice Man team seems stronger than I thought, to the point where Mai team might take damage.

Why do you think Mizuno will die again? Depression? :( And i don't know if glass-chan is dead, she received the same treatment of Mizuno and if Mizuno is alive, why not her? Mizuno seemed to be worse off then her, of curse the table is very dark specialy on her head
Luka46Feb 26, 2018 8:00 AM
Feb 26, 2018 10:46 AM

Jan 2016
Luka46 said:
Why do you think Mizuno will die again? Depression? :( And i don't know if glass-chan is dead, she received the same treatment of Mizuno and if Mizuno is alive, why not her? Mizuno seemed to be worse off then her, of curse the table is very dark specialy on her head

I want Mizuno to live and hoping she does but I don't think she will survive in a hospital twice. As far as nerd-girl is concerned, she did get the same treatment as mizuno but I don't think she is necessary after this game so I thought it was about time she dies. *shrugs shoulders*
Mar 22, 2018 10:04 AM

Dec 2012
Alukai said:
Well, that threw all my predictions out the door (not that its a bad thing.) I was so sure Machiya was using Mizuno as bait but it doesn't see to be the case (he still has some sanity in him).

damn right, I thought so too, but not entirely. Because I got a little feeling, Machiya gonna do everything as long as his team is safe (4 of them).

Alukai said:
Mizuno lives for another chapter at least (small chance to make to the next game) but RIP glasses girl WTF?!

Well, I expect not a complete recovery from Mizuno but still alive, I guess, because maybe Miwa-san can give life support. But the other megane-chan maybe dead for sure. Even she is alive now if she is not treated in hospital soon, I doubt she survives that kind of injuries.
Mar 22, 2018 12:22 PM

Jul 2017
damn justice mean is corrupt, this shit is starting to piss me off with what he did to glasses girl and Saki.
Mar 24, 2018 3:18 AM

Nov 2016
Saki got messed up,shiet.

Looking forward to the upcoming fight.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 25, 2018 6:28 AM

Jun 2012
Justice is always disputable, but Might knows no contradiction, therefore, you can't give Might to Justice....I believe Mashiro's savage will win this game. Like hell a fist can block a sword.
Mar 30, 2018 7:03 AM

May 2017
RyuukiBeat said:
Alukai said:
Well, that threw all my predictions out the door (not that its a bad thing.) I was so sure Machiya was using Mizuno as bait but it doesn't see to be the case (he still has some sanity in him).

damn right, I thought so too, but not entirely. Because I got a little feeling, Machiya gonna do everything as long as his team is safe (4 of them).

Alukai said:
Mizuno lives for another chapter at least (small chance to make to the next game) but RIP glasses girl WTF?!

Well, I expect not a complete recovery from Mizuno but still alive, I guess, because maybe Miwa-san can give life support. But the other megane-chan maybe dead for sure. Even she is alive now if she is not treated in hospital soon, I doubt she survives that kind of injuries.

@Luka46

Well, it's not like Saki was showed getting rushed to the hospital lol and she survived

And I'm pretty sure Macchan (glasses girl) will be joining the team the moment she survived Mai in the 15 sec video arc and
her appearing in this arc convinced me 100% the pattern is obvious same with Hanae and Saki joining the party
LairucremMar 30, 2018 7:10 AM
Apr 9, 2018 4:53 PM

May 2012
I hope Macchan dies. I thought she would not, but now that she is in that state she should just die.

She was bad too so deserve to die.

Mizuno got destroyed. She lost most of her teeth and was beaten super bad. I wonder if her left eye was just hurt or pierced. I don't think she will die, but i don't know if she will come back to the team.
I despise woke people.
Apr 13, 2018 5:05 AM

Jan 2016
Eh? I think it was Machiya Plan. But, it wasn't.

OMG My girl Mai-chan so beautiful as always.

Hype! for the upcoming battle.
Oct 15, 2018 3:03 PM
Mar 2018
So Mizuno is still alive. Damn, I really want this slut to die. At least seeing her in that state was satisfying.
Mar 14, 2019 1:04 AM

Feb 2018
What is the real plan of Mai? why doesn't she record the fight between Justice-man and her?
May 3, 2019 4:09 AM

May 2016
Seeing Saki look so mangled like that and how those scoundrels started to exploit the situation by creating more fake news about the Diligent Manager she tried so hard to protect awakened something within Machiya. It's cool that he had Mai wage an all-out war against those who trample over a dead man's reputation but he could've done it right before it reached that point.

The Justice Siblings are as freaky as ever~

Jun 15, 2019 11:58 AM

Oct 2013
Wait, so Macchan is dead?! :o At least Mizuno survived, but she is in terrible shape. I hope she gets better soon, but with that kind of wounds her recover will surely have to take some time.
Aug 17, 2021 8:45 PM

Jan 2017
Wow, so they possibly killed their friend too. Justice man is getting kinky

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 97 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Yesterday

0 by Doutei-kun »»
Yesterday, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 93 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Yesterday

0 by Doutei-kun »»
Yesterday, 5:24 AM

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 92 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Yesterday

0 by Doutei-kun »»
Yesterday, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 74 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 17, 2023

1 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 16, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Dead Tube Chapter 73 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 15, 2023

1 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 16, 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.