Forum Settings
Forums
Witch Hat Atelier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2018 1:51 AM

Aug 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Agete leaving a hard impression, she's just so rude... and on the other hand, Tetia is so friendly, but thanking people for saying thanks is a bit weird, albeit cute, haha :3

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
May 12, 2018 4:52 PM

Apr 2014
a rival appears!

i wonder what the reason is for Qifrey to have 3 other little girl apprentices....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2022 2:52 AM
May 2021
Tetia is funny character but now Coco had to prove herself infront of Agete that she deserves to be Qifrey's apprentice.
May 5, 2023 9:12 AM
Apr 2023
Story relies on interesting art styles, the tone is serious despite having beautiful sceneries and characters
Feb 3, 3:36 PM

Nov 2020
This is terrible, I can't stop reading Quifrey's dialogues in Gojo's voice😢wgl Quifrey looks much better than him, his design is amazing❤️ The history of the world seems very interesting, magic was banned because people, like people, will turn everything into weapons. We have a clearly defined goal for the story, I wonder what these tests will look like
Ba-Cii10Feb 3, 3:51 PM
Mar 2, 9:20 AM

Aug 2015
Well, I found Agete irritating, and once again, we have a test for her -Coco- to prove herself like the rest of mangas. It is quite cliche, but maybe there will be something different in the next chapters.
Mar 3, 5:31 PM

Dec 2022
wanting to know it all about the forbidden curses before even unpacking, she's got even more ambition than Hermoine
Qifrey is literally me
Apr 6, 11:27 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Well, the girl has a mission now, saved her mother but first needs to learn mahou and be a great wicth!!!
She has new partners!
kekeke
Apr 8, 4:13 AM
Nov 2016
Love it.. Just read 2 page and I fall in love

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tongari Boushi no Atelier Chapter 5 Discussion

Pleinair - Feb 14, 2018

10 by cleocruzade »»
May 11, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Tongari Boushi no Atelier Chapter 76 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 28

4 by LordSozin »»
May 1, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Tongari Boushi no Atelier Chapter 78 Discussion

ryzxgum - May 1

0 by ryzxgum »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Tongari Boushi no Atelier Chapter 13 Discussion

Pleinair - May 27, 2018

3 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 17, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Tongari Boushi no Atelier Chapter 1 Discussion

Toarujisuru - Dec 12, 2017

21 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 17, 2:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.