Forum Settings
Forums
Scum's Wish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2018 1:23 AM

Oct 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, seems like everyone is still reflecting on what happened before but this time it's Sanae. I just noticed most of them have short hair now >.> Even up to now it seems like she can't accept Atsuya's love for her and she still has a thing for women.

A new character got introduced in this chapter as well, Nerom Yuka and wow a scene between her and Sanae hot stuff... and it seems like it's another student-teacher relationship with both being girls this time. Shiz, next thing we know they're related. How taboo can this get? Expecting Mugi's side next chapter.

For anyone wondering where to read this, it's on crunchyroll; their doing a simulpub and it seems like chapters come out monthly.
cyruzMay 18, 2021 12:57 PM
Feb 8, 2018 7:07 PM
Sep 2012
My girl, Sanae, is back! I hope she finds love, even if I still ship her with Hanabi.
Feb 10, 2018 7:15 PM
Aug 2010
I just love this sequel. Kuzu no Honkai left us with so much emotions and question and worries for the characters, with the big idea being that they are all trying to find happiness and know they dont have it at the moment. In Decor every chapter we can see they're takin step toward finding it, Some kind of progress, leaving us more hopeful for each of them. I got worried for Sanae for a moment here but Im happy to see that turn of event after it felt like she had totaly given up. I'm looking forward for next chapter. I think its probably gonna be about Mugi's turn? I feel like they want to make us to wait for Hanabi.
Feb 17, 2018 3:38 PM
Jan 2014
HOLY SHIT !! each chapter is worse than the previous fuck, but so great in their arguments! First Moka who can not get a relationship with someone, without this person being gay, Akane is more hot and indecisive because she doesn't know who is she!! and she have terrible fears to change and she flees from the marital relationship??... and she cuts herself the hair more on top like Hanabi! and now Sanae that I can not forget the memory of her love... and she goes to bed and fucks a girl who is her teacher college??... who also has short blond hair?! and she looks like Hanabi ???

I'M GOING TO SHIT!

But what the hell is going on with these people? It's supposed to have happened about 10 years approximately! calculating the fact that Moka is already a designer and she herself said that it took a lot of years to enter the world and fashion industry, Sanae must be in the last years of university! but fuck! A LOT OF TIME HAS PASSED! and yet it seems that all of them, that lived with Hanabi and Mugi in this terrible, torturous and fascinating hexagon of love, continue being to hit them in their identities, desires, dreams, and fears!

I say it again! I'M GOING TO SHIT! xD

Please Mengo! POR FAVOR! I just want to know how Mugi and Hanabi now! Please that they have matured, grown, strengthened their hearts, identities and personalities! they were so brave and mature at the end of their false relationship and not continue... that was not only a test that they do not want to be the second love of the other, or the replacement, but they were also willing to be brave enough to let go and not hurt more, that was a test of courage, painful but a mature proof of value! Please Mengo show me a Hanabi and Mugi... mature and happy, whether looking for happiness or even better, already living it, they deserved it, especially my precious Hanabi >////< 💜💜💛💛

May 10, 2018 7:09 AM

Apr 2012
Well, I'll honestly say that I ship her with Atsuya, since it seemed to me the only possible option after the end of the original manga, but this option is also good. The main plus is that this is not another generic yuri love triangle with a guy as a plot tool, but a story about how Sanae tries to find herself between her orientation and her "guilt" towards Atsuya.

May 26, 2018 1:03 PM
Jan 2018
RobertBobert said:
Well, I'll honestly say that I ship her with Atsuya, since it seemed to me the only possible option after the end of the original manga, but this option is also good. The main plus is that this is not another generic yuri love triangle with a guy as a plot tool, but a story about how Sanae tries to find herself between her orientation and her "guilt" towards Atsuya.

She's a lesbian so why would that make any sense or be considered a possible option?
May 26, 2018 1:24 PM

Apr 2012
Otherbarry6 said:
RobertBobert said:

She's a lesbian so why would that make any sense or be considered a possible option?

At the time of the original manga, we could not tell if she was a lesbian or bisexual, given that she was attracted only to one person in general. Of course, you can insist that she "always" was a strict lesbian to protect your beloved pairing with Hanabi, but clarity was introduced only in Decor, apparently as the author's "apology" for Sanae x Atsuya implication at the end of the original manga.

May 27, 2018 8:55 AM
Jan 2018
RobertBobert said:
Otherbarry6 said:

At the time of the original manga, we could not tell if she was a lesbian or bisexual, given that she was attracted only to one person in general. Of course, you can insist that she "always" was a strict lesbian to protect your beloved pairing with Hanabi, but clarity was introduced only in Decor, apparently as the author's "apology" for Sanae x Atsuya implication at the end of the original manga.

I didn't even ship her with Hanabi though. I just thought it was obvious to all she liked women but I guess not. I will say no matter how people saw her sexuality I still say her and Atsuya still never made sense.
May 27, 2018 9:08 AM

Apr 2012
Otherbarry6 said:
RobertBobert said:

I didn't even ship her with Hanabi though. I just thought it was obvious to all she liked women but I guess not. I will say no matter how people saw her sexuality I still say her and Atsuya still never made sense.

I would not talk about the orientation of the characters, who had only one object of affection for the whole series. Not to mention all the "problems" of LGBT characters's image in anime and manga. Secondly, the implication of Atsuya x Sanae at the end of the original manga was obvious enoughs if it caused a lot of complaints from Sanae x Hanabi shippes and led to the fact that her orientation was first indicated in these chapters.

RobertBobertMay 27, 2018 9:16 AM
May 27, 2018 9:44 AM
Jan 2018
RobertBobert said:
Otherbarry6 said:

I would not talk about the orientation of the characters, who had only one object of affection for the whole series. Not to mention all the "problems" of LGBT characters's image in anime and manga. Secondly, the implication of Atsuya x Sanae at the end of the original manga was obvious enoughs if it caused a lot of complaints from Sanae x Hanabi shippes and led to the fact that her orientation was first indicated in these chapters.

I wouldn't say that meant there were implications to the ship but rather fans of the ship taking the interactions between the two out of context. Orientation has always been about her loving girls. All Decor has done is show that her love for girls isn't exclusive to just Hanabi.
May 27, 2018 9:57 AM

Apr 2012
Otherbarry6 said:
RobertBobert said:

I wouldn't say that meant there were implications to the ship but rather fans of the ship taking the interactions between the two out of context. Orientation has always been about her loving girls. All Decor has done is show that her love for girls isn't exclusive to just Hanabi.

Well, if you continue to deny everything that does not agree with your opinion, then further conversation is meaningless. I will not justify myself just because you continue to repeat your opinion monotonously, ignoring any of my words. Good luck.

May 27, 2018 2:06 PM
Jan 2018
RobertBobert said:
Otherbarry6 said:

Well, if you continue to deny everything that does not agree with your opinion, then further conversation is meaningless. I will not justify myself just because you continue to repeat your opinion monotonously, ignoring any of my words. Good luck.

Wow talk about trying to paint yourself as the victim. All I said was I don't agree with your views and that it was obvious she had no feelings for her cousin. If you are too immature that you can't handle someone telling you the chances of your ship happening were slim than there's no point talking to you. I should've realized gow childish you were after you made claims that I shipped her with Hanbi without anu evidence I did. By the way screw your passive aggressive good luck line.
May 27, 2018 2:10 PM
Jan 2018
I find it funny that you try to say that I'm denying everything you are saying because it goes againbst my opinion when all you've done is try to deny the possibility of Sanae being gay in the original series because it does not agree with your opinion of your ship.

I will agree with you on one thing. There's no point continuing this converstaion.
May 27, 2018 2:17 PM

Apr 2012
Otherbarry6 said:
RobertBobert said:

Wow talk about trying to paint yourself as the victim. All I said was I don't agree with your views and that it was obvious she had no feelings for her cousin. If you are too immature that you can't handle someone telling you the chances of your ship happening were slim than there's no point talking to you. I should've realized gow childish you were after you made claims that I shipped her with Hanbi without anu evidence I did. By the way screw your passive aggressive good luck line.

In my opinion, I made it clear that I was not interested in further conversation. Especially if you will be demonstratively insulting in the hope of provoking me to a further dialogue.

May 27, 2018 2:23 PM
Jan 2018
RobertBobert said:
Otherbarry6 said:

In my opinion, I made it clear that I was not interested in further conversation. Especially if you will be demonstratively insulting in the hope of provoking me to a further dialogue.

I already mentioned I was done talking to you so leave me alone. I don't want to talk with people who aren't willing to amicably disagree on things.
Dec 19, 2018 2:43 PM

Nov 2012
Did my boy Atsuya just get himself a threesome relationship?

RobertBobert said:
apparently as the author's "apology" for Sanae x Atsuya implication at the end of the original manga.

Exactly my thoughts when reading this chapter. It was clear that Yokoyari wanted to leave it with Ecchan x Atsuya, so in Decor Yuka was created to appease the Hanabi shippers and Atsuya shippers get to enjoy said implications of that :P
NaxrrhidDec 19, 2018 2:54 PM
Dec 19, 2018 3:03 PM

Apr 2012
Naxrrhid said:
RobertBobert said:
apparently as the author's "apology" for Sanae x Atsuya implication at the end of the original manga.

Exactly my thoughts when reading this chapter. It was clear that Yokoyari wanted to leave it with Ecchan x Atsuya, so in Decor Yuka was created to appease the Hanabi shippers and Atsuya shippers get to enjoy said implications of that :P

Oh, I'm glad someone agrees with me! Well, although I confess that I am quite sorry for Atsuya, I am ready to accept this as a message that lesbian characters cannot "become heterosexual" or be bisexual if they could not get yuri with an initial love interest.
Dec 19, 2018 4:19 PM

Nov 2012
RobertBobert said:
Naxrrhid said:

Oh, I'm glad someone agrees with me! Well, although I confess that I am quite sorry for Atsuya, I am ready to accept this as a message that lesbian characters cannot "become heterosexual" or be bisexual if they could not get yuri with an initial love interest.

Well, you said exactly what I, and most other people, were thinking when reading this chapter. It's funny how triggered some people get when faced with something that doesn't fit their rigid narrative (and it's not even their story).

Ignoring the science and data on the matter, I take the 'message' in Decor to just be Yokoyari giving the complainers something. If Yuka wasn't created (for the sole purpose of being Hanabi 2.0), could you imagine the backlash Yokoyari would have gotten? (she had already tried to appease them albeit in vain on her twitter at the end of the manga and anime.)

And all of that ends up putting (soon to be 3P)Atsuya in a weird place. And that is exactly why I think she left the ending with Atsuya x Ecchan so open. Anyone, from any ship, can infer what they want, about how they all end up.

NaxrrhidDec 19, 2018 4:24 PM
Dec 19, 2018 7:08 PM

Apr 2012
@Naxrrhid she already tried in twitter?
Dec 19, 2018 8:52 PM

Nov 2012
RobertBobert said:

That she did.

After the completion of the anime, on her twitter, she posted a picture of a candy in strawberry wrappings next to pictures of both Ecchan and Hanabi in the hopes of appeasing the yuri shippers who didn't like the implied Atsuya x Ecchan ending.
Dec 20, 2018 4:41 AM

Apr 2012
Naxrrhid said:
RobertBobert said:

That she did.

After the completion of the anime, on her twitter, she posted a picture of a candy in strawberry wrappings next to pictures of both Ecchan and Hanabi in the hopes of appeasing the yuri shippers who didn't like the implied Atsuya x Ecchan ending.

So, it was not even the fact that Hanabi got the actual hetero canon that made them angry, but the fact that Ecchan could end up in hetero pairing herself?
Dec 20, 2018 12:49 PM

Nov 2012
RobertBobert said:
Naxrrhid said:

That she did.

So, it was not even the fact that Hanabi got the actual hetero canon that made them angry, but the fact that Ecchan could end up in hetero pairing herself?

I think it was a combination of both Hanabi x Ecchan being a failed sunk ship and the fact that the Yokoyari wanted to imply Ecchan would be purified by Atsuya's mighty rod.

Hence why she put up pictures of Hanabi and Ecchan with the strawberry candy, to show that she supported such a ship. IIRC, the strawberry candy was shown somewhere in the story to have some special meaning for the two girls.
Dec 20, 2018 2:22 PM

Apr 2012
Naxrrhid said:
RobertBobert said:

I think it was a combination of both Hanabi x Ecchan being a failed sunk ship and the fact that the Yokoyari wanted to imply Ecchan would be purified by Atsuya's mighty rod.

Hence why she put up pictures of Hanabi and Ecchan with the strawberry candy, to show that she supported such a ship. IIRC, the strawberry candy was shown somewhere in the story to have some special meaning for the two girls.

Oh, I forgot that for many Japanese otaku lesbian = innocence until the end of life. How homophobic. In any case, as far as I can tell from the Decora ending, the author chose Hanabi x Mugi as the best option for herself.

Mar 29, 2021 3:28 PM

Aug 2013
She got a really cute girlfriend, I wish this chapter got animated into an OVA or something, for the anime onlys to see she got closure.

More topics from this board

» About the adaptation…

TEMPEST_1 - Mar 23

1 by LiamTheLaz »»
Mar 23, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Décor Chapter 2 Discussion

EGOIST - Jan 31, 2018

5 by Quiddity131 »»
Feb 5, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Décor Chapter 6 Discussion

64BitRatchet - Aug 17, 2018

17 by Quiddity131 »»
Feb 5, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2013

3 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:10 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

9 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 10:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.