Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 24, 2017 9:38 PM

Apr 2016
Shicchi said:
- Now what are you gonna do, Hide?
- Some badass fight between Touka and Mutsuki. Touka made a stupid move by saying the word husband thus triggered Mutsuki. Aura butted in.
- Qs come in time to stop Aura and Mutsuki
- I really hope the Qs can help Mutsuki snap out of his madness... I just realized I want to see him live now. I think the whole original Qs will be needed to wake Kaneki. If Kaneki can get away after so much shit he did to countless humans and ghouls alike, why not Mutsuki?
- Looking forward to see Mutsuki's development next chapter!
Once again, thank you for summarizing my thoughts! 😊 I also think it was the wrong move when Touka called Kaneki her husband… ;____; Should I give Touka some slack because of how stressful the situation must be for her? I don’t know if it’s obvious to her or not that Mutsuki wants Kaneki to himself, so he shouldn’t have been triggered… *sigh* Mutsuki was lucky Aura came, but the two were then unlucky when the Quinx Squad arrived.

The moment that captured me the most was when Mutsuki stopped when Urie said, “Stop!” and Mutsuki looked at him, when he repeated, “Just stop.” Even at that moment, Mutsuki was still listening to Urie, as if he was still an active member of the Quinx Squad.

I don’t want to see Urie or Saiko kill Mutsuki, because that would be just too cruel… They already lost Shirazu, and Haise has left them forever, so do they really need to lose one more person? Maybe I’m too hopeful, but I would like Mutsuki to be saved somehow, and only be killed if there is no other choice.

We saw Hide for a few panels… I hope he plays a big role this arc. ;_____; Would Hide be the key to rescue Kaneki? Hide is not the type to stand still, so I hope he’ll think of something.

Ultimately… I think despite the damage Mutsuki has placed on Touka, Kaneki wouldn’t want his former subordinate to die. Haise did love the Quinx Squad dearly. I think the original members of the Quinx Squad, like you said, can help wake Kaneki up.
Dec 26, 2017 4:16 PM

Oct 2015
Cloe900311 said:
Shicchi said:
- Now what are you gonna do, Hide?
- Some badass fight between Touka and Mutsuki. Touka made a stupid move by saying the word husband thus triggered Mutsuki. Aura butted in.
- Qs come in time to stop Aura and Mutsuki
- I really hope the Qs can help Mutsuki snap out of his madness... I just realized I want to see him live now. I think the whole original Qs will be needed to wake Kaneki. If Kaneki can get away after so much shit he did to countless humans and ghouls alike, why not Mutsuki?
- Looking forward to see Mutsuki's development next chapter!
Once again, thank you for summarizing my thoughts! 😊 I also think it was the wrong move when Touka called Kaneki her husband… ;____; Should I give Touka some slack because of how stressful the situation must be for her? I don’t know if it’s obvious to her or not that Mutsuki wants Kaneki to himself, so he shouldn’t have been triggered… *sigh* Mutsuki was lucky Aura came, but the two were then unlucky when the Quinx Squad arrived.

The moment that captured me the most was when Mutsuki stopped when Urie said, “Stop!” and Mutsuki looked at him, when he repeated, “Just stop.” Even at that moment, Mutsuki was still listening to Urie, as if he was still an active member of the Quinx Squad.

I don’t want to see Urie or Saiko kill Mutsuki, because that would be just too cruel… They already lost Shirazu, and Haise has left them forever, so do they really need to lose one more person? Maybe I’m too hopeful, but I would like Mutsuki to be saved somehow, and only be killed if there is no other choice.

We saw Hide for a few panels… I hope he plays a big role this arc. ;_____; Would Hide be the key to rescue Kaneki? Hide is not the type to stand still, so I hope he’ll think of something.

Ultimately… I think despite the damage Mutsuki has placed on Touka, Kaneki wouldn’t want his former subordinate to die. Haise did love the Quinx Squad dearly. I think the original members of the Quinx Squad, like you said, can help wake Kaneki up.

About Hide I doubt he will be getting up to the top of dragon anytime soon unless by helicopter. It appears only down to touka and the qs

Im guessing Kaneki will meet Hide afterwards if qs manage to capture ken and he probably gets put in a cell or something and ends up talking to hide through a glass.
Dec 26, 2017 6:20 PM

Apr 2016
Cyborg_Dragon said:
Im guessing Kaneki will meet Hide afterwards if qs manage to capture ken and he probably gets put in a cell or something and ends up talking to hide through a glass.
Yay if the Quinx Squad rescue Kaneki, but boo if he and Hide must reunite with bars between them! ;_____; I want the best friends to hug have their emotional reunion!
Dec 27, 2017 2:50 AM

Oct 2015
Cloe900311 said:
Cyborg_Dragon said:
Yay if the Quinx Squad rescue Kaneki, but boo if he and Hide must reunite with bars between them! ;_____; I want the best friends to hug have their emotional reunion!

Ishida has a poem which he took down on their tumblr with a security cam feed of a silohette. The poem basically implys someone walking into thier own prison and being tired of forgiving and being forgiven. Its either Kaneki cause the narration in the poem or Touka because the siloette looks like a women but I hope its Touka stuck in the sunlit garden or something and he we get hide and kaneki teaming up to invade the garden to save kens waifu. But you know thats a bit too cool.
Dec 27, 2017 2:52 AM

Oct 2015
James_xeno said:
Kvothe51 said:

How people not get tired of shit like this is beyond me.

Shit like what, i don't get what the problem is here? >_>

I think comedy in this series is their problem.
Dec 27, 2017 1:20 PM

Apr 2016
Cyborg_Dragon said:
Cloe900311 said:

Ishida has a poem which he took down on their tumblr with a security cam feed of a silohette. The poem basically implys someone walking into thier own prison and being tired of forgiving and being forgiven. Its either Kaneki cause the narration in the poem or Touka because the siloette looks like a women but I hope its Touka stuck in the sunlit garden or something and he we get hide and kaneki teaming up to invade the garden to save kens waifu. But you know thats a bit too cool.
Really?! :D Do you remember what this poem was? I'd like to read it! Overall, I just want Kaneki and Hide to be happy... ;_______; It's sad how cruel and difficult life can be for them. ><
Dec 27, 2017 4:03 PM

Oct 2015
Cloe900311 said:
Cyborg_Dragon said:

Really?! :D Do you remember what this poem was? I'd like to read it! Overall, I just want Kaneki and Hide to be happy... ;_______; It's sad how cruel and difficult life can be for them. ><

Here is the poem

here is a analysis of the poem and the illustration that ishida removed from his tumblr. It sounds a lot like Touka basically and there are theories hide is with v so who knows maybe ken ends up working with hide and v to get his wife into the garden then prison break out 3.0 with kaneki and hide betraying v (but again thats a bit too cool i think)

Jan 1, 2018 12:42 AM

Jun 2010
Cyborg_Dragon said:
fullmetal-ghoul said:

You've literally just spewed out the same points I've already argued against without adding anything, or countering anything I said. I've already addressed all your criticisms of Touka.

Anyway, we both know there's no point continuing this argument. If your this angry and aggressive towards me for defending a fictional character, then just drop the manga and move on.

No point arguing with kids who call Touka and Akira maturing bad character development.

Very much indeed. (you and the person you were quoting.)

Cyborg_Dragon said:
James_xeno said:

Shit like what, i don't get what the problem is here? >_>

What!? That's why? Please tell me you're joking..... JFC -_-'
Jan 1, 2018 1:03 AM

Oct 2015
James_xeno said:
Cyborg_Dragon said:

No point arguing with kids who call Touka and Akira maturing bad character development.

Cyborg_Dragon said:

or its probably they are one of those people that are mad like me that eto got offscreened. and judging by their comment history they seem to not like touka.
Jan 1, 2018 3:11 AM

Jun 2010
Cyborg_Dragon said:
James_xeno said:

or its probably they are one of those people that are mad like me that eto got offscreened. and judging by their comment history they seem to not like touka.

Yeah, I didn't like that either. For more than one reason.. I really hate that characters like her (chaotic neutral, and yes I call it neutral, as she never really had a chance to truly learn or understand the diff) are always fated to die in anime/manga. Think about it. If there's anything worse to have as a female character than a dark/tragic past, it's to be represented as a chaotic a/o nonconformity type nature. (doesn't help that they are also almost always sociopathic, and usually portrayed as being anywhere from unpredictably dangerous, to outright psychopathic!) I personally always felt bad for and liked the dark past (and saved from their dark past) type FCs.. But sadly, it's almost like some kind of rule that they have to die tragically, or be "freed" (ugh fuck that shit) from their pain in any type of story they show up in.. Really depressing and old. -_-'

Rise falls into that category.. (maybe even a worse case of it.) :'(
Though she still has a chance I guess though. If we are lucky, Eto too.
James_xenoJan 1, 2018 3:17 AM
Jan 1, 2018 8:24 AM

Oct 2015
James_xeno said:
Cyborg_Dragon said:

Yeah, I didn't like that either. For more than one reason.. I really hate that characters like her (chaotic neutral, and yes I call it neutral, as she never really had a chance to truly learn or understand the diff) are always fated to die in anime/manga. Think about it. If there's anything worse to have as a female character than a dark/tragic past, it's to be represented as a chaotic a/o nonconformity type nature. (doesn't help that they are also almost always sociopathic, and usually portrayed as being anywhere from unpredictably dangerous, to outright psychopathic!) I personally always felt bad for and liked the dark past (and saved from their dark past) type FCs.. But sadly, it's almost like some kind of rule that they have to die tragically, or be "freed" (ugh fuck that shit) from their pain in any type of story they show up in.. Really depressing and old. -_-'

Rise falls into that category.. (maybe even a worse case of it.) :'(
Though she still has a chance I guess though. If we are lucky, Eto too.

I like eto as a character cause she is willing to get shit done i got a feeling kens next persona will be similar to hers because the first panel we had of him was a parallel to panel of eto.

rize put a load of ghouls in danger with her binge eating but to be fare if you were set up to be made to bear washuu offspring by force I would not blame her for the bit of crazyness. she still a bitch thou but she was probably different now after the time spent in the tank.
Jan 5, 2018 3:46 AM

Jun 2016
Mutsuki vs Touka, and her reactions on "husband".
She's really gonna kill Touka, but the Q squad is here. Will they be able to stop Mutsuki
Nov 29, 2018 2:48 PM

Feb 2013
Urie has to kick Mutsuki's ass.
May 28, 2020 9:44 AM

Jun 2017
I reckon Kaneki will die in the end. There's no way he could just live happily after how many innocent people he had killed.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jul 25, 2022 9:01 PM

Aug 2018
The QS squad...IT'S COMING.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.