Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 24, 2010 1:34 AM
Sep 2008
ok... soooo they were unable to return because of the dis-balance of the 7^3 and what not

so they sealed the mare rings

so doesnt that mean it will be dis-balanced again?
Mar 24, 2010 2:04 AM

May 2009
TYL TSUNA FTW ! (Lol... Unrelated to topic.. XD)
*ehem~* It's kinda annoying how they're so happy after witnessing 3 deaths...

8D I wonder what Kyoko and Haru think of Tsuna ~~? XD It's like Tsuna doesn't have a crush on Kyoko anymore. I mean, did you see his reaction after Uni died? He even cried in HYPER-DYING-WILL MODE after dat !!

Weee~~ also looking forward for the new Arc~ :D
Mar 24, 2010 4:22 AM

Jun 2008
finally it's over. great arc!! and nuts is so cute as a ring! lol, they are all turning into 'delinquents' with all the rings.

why won't they show TYL!Tsuna!!!!!
Apr 11, 2010 7:53 PM
Feb 2010
"I want everyone to leave their vongola boxes here" - hell yes! though I'll miss uri... farewell stupid box weapons and pokemons!
"they also brought the vongola boxes with us to the past" - wait... what?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo....

so the arc is finally over eh? I guess it's time for the final thoughts and overall impressions:

- it lasted way too long for my tastes
- do I have to make any more comments on the box weapons? -.-''
- I feel like there was too much Yamamoto and Hibari, I love them they are awesome and all, but they took too much screen time that could have been given to other equally-great-but-extremely-underrated characters :(
- Gokudera was useless, not to mention once again unable to attain a clear victory in a fight, he always either loses pretty badly, gets a draw or he gets interrupted halfway... sigh
+ the Varia are simply made of pure win
- didn't find the real six funeral wreaths threatening enough considering how much they praised their strenght :/
+ some great new characters were introduced, hope we'll somehow see them again
+ we got to see their tyl selves! Yay!
- how can we have like what? 150? chapters ten years in the future and no adult lambo at all?? >:(
+ here and there there was some nice relationship and character developement
- I didn't like how it was handled....
+ ...but at least now Haru and Kyoko know what is going on and can start doing something other than cooking
+ something was explained while new questions arose, along with new clues and elements that if well handled can become great plot material
- towards the end it was utterly confusing! time travels, parallel worlds, travel in parallel worlds, trinisette, sacrifices that magically restore peace in each and every single world both past and future... and so on... I still don't get half of what actually happened! and at times it was like the author herself didn't know which direction the plot should have taken, very disappointing
- I suppose Byakuran's defeat wouldn't have sounded so fast and lame if he hadn't been stating nonsense about "not using his full power yet" all the time right till the very moment the x-burner hit him. ignoring the usual speech about the power of true friendship trust and love, it could have actually been a cool final battle, had the villain kept his mouth shut

oh well cannot wait to see what comes next ^_^
Apr 16, 2011 3:16 AM

Jan 2010
This arc was very amusing. It drew me in and I was reading non stop.

They did say at the begining of the arc that they must be prepared for a great evil. I wonder if it was really about the future arc or about a battle they would face once they returned to there own time

I know that sounds dumb but hey I just thought I throw that out there. It would be funny if I was right.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Jun 12, 2011 11:37 AM

Dec 2009
Finally a new arc is going to begin <3
But i wonder why TYL Yamamoto asked "Where's Tsuna?" if he was "dead". Wasn't Hibari the only one who knew he was alive?
Jul 9, 2013 11:30 PM

Jul 2007
Thus the future arcs ends, i have to say this ending was slightly different then the anime. The manga over all was much better, but still pretty average, i give it a 6/10. So far.

No telling what amino akira has going next, i mean it seems like the entire "box concept" has been thrown away which thank god, no more pokemon monsters, but i am curious about Kawahiro and also what exact role the Vindice play so i will read on.

Aug 4, 2013 11:58 AM

Feb 2011
Pfft, Xanxus couldn't take on Tsuna, even TYL.

Lol, Ryouhei's spazzing.

So the reason Gokudera's mom wrecked was because she was sick. ;A;

Whoa, so the characters involved in the past were given memories of all that had happened with the characters TYL. :O Wonder what they made of that~ But...whose memories? I mean, there has to be a POV to see the memories from. Maybe it's ours, the reader's. :p

TYL Vongola. (✿◉‿◉)
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 29, 2017 5:18 AM

Feb 2013
I'm glat that they brought back to the past the box weapons.
Jun 1, 2023 11:16 PM

Jun 2021
OK...How i put my feelings about this huuuuuuuuuuuuge arc....
I really don't enjoyed at all, but it's understable 'cause is veeery huge, very extensive this arc and an average author with just one hit series at the time in SJ couldn't maintain supreme quality in a weekly series.
The power system and is really fun interesting, and the boxes was a random fun thing that create his own uniquieness into all of the generic stuff that was in SJ in 2010, just imagine putting pokemos in bleach simply awesome.
Some character designs in the future sucks as f*ck but other are mmmmMMMMmMm HOLY SH*T BEAUTIFUL OHH UwU
Byakuran final fight sucks, obviously all moments with yamamoto in battle was good as hell, but i think the excessive amount of characters provoked that a lot of them stay doing nothing XD
The real si funeral wreaths sucks as f*ck the worst villian group of all time god how i hate them
WELL I WRITE TO MUCH AND IT'S TOO LATE IT'S ENOUGH GUD BAIIIIIII |: P
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.