Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2017 8:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
There's better things to do than working but Akira wants to be workiing there. Feels like the manager is still a bit dense.
Oct 31, 2017 12:41 AM

Mar 2015
looks like trauma deeper than i tough! and there is even more problem incoming?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 31, 2017 3:12 AM

Feb 2007
She's so happy to go to work, even the doctor noticed. ^_^

Looks like she's still not quite over her injury, though. I actually expected her to run there, but looks like she can't bring herself to do it yet.
Dec 29, 2017 1:29 AM

Jun 2017
While Tachibana is happy to work there because she has something (someone, Kondou) that she absolutely loves, I feel that manager Kondou will try to guide her back to running.

I say this because Kondou always loves literature, and he longed for someone to accept that (which Tachibana expressed). In parallel, and in my opinion, Tachibana always loves running (and will never stop loving it), it's just that her tendon injury has discouraged her from running again.

While it may seem that Tachibana has fell in love with Kondou - which has replaced her love for running/track and field - I think that's totally false!

Loving Kondou is not a replacement for her love in running. I find Kondou and running as two separate beings/activities Tachibana loves. She still loves and longs to run - and if Kondou truly loves Tachibana, he will support her in her love for running - as she did for his love in literature.

At least that's my opinion as to where the story is headed! Loving it so far - especially the side characters, they are not annoyingly disruptive to the main relationship. There isn't like a crazy long arc revolving around the side characters, etc...

Sorry for long post!

-Ken R.
KenshiroRulesJan 17, 2018 11:36 PM
ATATATATATATATATA! Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.
Shout-out to @SpectralPoison (2017 Secret Santa) for creating this wonderful gift [signature/profile/avatar pics]!
Jan 26, 2018 3:00 PM

Sep 2007
KenshiroRules said:
While Tachibana is happy to work there because she has something (someone, Kondou) that she absolutely loves, I feel that manager Kondou will try to guide her back to running.

I say this because Kondou always loves literature, and he longed for someone to accept that (which Tachibana expressed). In parallel, and in my opinion, Tachibana always loves running (and will never stop loving it), it's just that her tendon injury has discouraged her from running again.

While it may seem that Tachibana has fell in love with Kondou - which has replaced her love for running/track and field - I think that's totally false!

Loving Kondou is not a replacement for her love in running. I find Kondou and running as two separate beings/activities Tachibana loves. She still loves and longs to run - and if Kondou truly loves Tachibana, he will support her in her love for running - as she did for his love in literature.

At least that's my opinion as to where the story is headed! Loving it so far - especially the side characters, they are not annoyingly disruptive to the main relationship. There isn't like a crazy long arc revolving around the side characters, etc...

Sorry for long post!

-Ken R.

Couldn't have put it better myself

Jan 27, 2018 7:01 AM
Jan 2016
I would like to know if mangá is in some kind of hiatus, cause I can't find new chapters since last year :(
The ch 49 and others are already out? I miss that mangá sooo much!
Jan 27, 2018 10:11 AM

Mar 2010
I would like to know too! I'm dying, I need MORE
Jan 29, 2018 2:04 PM

Apr 2016
No hiatus.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=112572

vol 9 is out in japan.

Time to learn japanese :)
Feb 1, 2018 5:59 PM

Dec 2008
I need their love to blossom!! T^T and yeah i agree... Kondou is not a replacement.. i just hope that will really be together T^T and not end up like friends or something (((

Feb 5, 2018 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
Does anyone know if there’s a scanalation group that’s translating further than chapter 48? I can’t find anything above chapter 48 online, and I’m itching for more! I’ve started to watch the anime, but I doubt it’ll go as far as chapter 48 has, so I’d really like to know if anyone knows if there’s English translations out there for chapters 49+
Feb 5, 2018 5:43 PM
Feb 2018
Hi

I think there's no group that has translated further 48 :( only the RAWs up to 79, but I don't understand a thing, just looking the drawings.
UqbarFeb 5, 2018 6:55 PM
Mar 28, 2018 7:30 AM

Nov 2016
Tachibanas reaction,tho... everything that might be an innuendo on going back to track and field is irritating her.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 4, 2018 3:02 AM

Dec 2014
I was not expecting that kind of reaction from tachibana

More topics from this board

» How many chapters did the anime adapt?

TsutanaiFuun - May 22, 2023

6 by OG_Otaku »»
Jun 4, 2023 10:01 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Chapter 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

15 by potplant »»
Jan 23, 2023 10:35 PM

Poll: » The End Chapter 82 (Spoilers)

AsT5 - Mar 31, 2018

22 by jay4ubaby »»
Dec 16, 2022 5:15 PM

» I need help with this...

Rxfvlll - Apr 16, 2022

15 by RaymanM »»
Nov 1, 2022 5:54 AM

» Takashi Yoshizawa (+ spoilers)

removed-user - Sep 29, 2020

4 by KeyToTheBasement »»
Aug 5, 2021 6:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.