Forum Settings
Forums

To my surprise most people like anime girls with a big chest over lolis. What do people have against lolis?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 18, 2017 12:18 PM

Apr 2015
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
You said:
Eh actually I played the Theater Days one instead of the ordinary Million Live. I just use this as my ava because I think it suited the best among all the Mikimiki card photos I have.

Oh, tfw can't play Theater Days due to language barriers but Tsumugi and Kaori are the reason why I want to play the game so badly their doujins are pretty good lol

The art style in the game is top tier tbh

Yeah indeed, that's a top tier art

I actually considered playing the Starlight Stage too before but Cinderella Girls anime isn't as good as the original so there's my hestitation lol
Sep 18, 2017 12:21 PM
Mar 2017
Remember that not all lolis are flat.
One example would be Raphiel from Gabriel Dropout.
Sep 18, 2017 12:22 PM

Apr 2013
You said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

Oh, tfw can't play Theater Days due to language barriers but Tsumugi and Kaori are the reason why I want to play the game so badly their doujins are pretty good lol

The art style in the game is top tier tbh

I actually considered playing the Starlight Stage too before but Cinderella Girls anime isn't as good as the original so there's my hestitation lol

tfw 100+ idols and I only care about 10+ lol, Million Live! does it perfectly, blending in the 765 pro idols with 37 new ones (39 now because of Tsumugi and Kaori lol) that are unique and recognizable, you got a fave Million Live! idol? I like Shizuka a lot tbh (boy tbh, I can't wait for it to get its own Anime, all im@s fans will cry rivers of joy :P)

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Sep 18, 2017 12:41 PM

Aug 2017
I like both, sometimes I'm in a loli mood, sometimes in a thicc mood.
I honestly don't get the controversy, they really are just harmless drawings at the end of the day.
Sep 18, 2017 12:43 PM

Sep 2017
It's probably the fact that lolis look like little kids? I guess some people just aren't into that, I mean I like lolis as much as the next person (not sexually though) but I suppose everyone has different tastes regarding anime girls.
Sep 18, 2017 12:44 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Pullman said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

yea bad example, but you're making it sound like we control what were attracted to.. im talking about physical attraction

like how in nature female animals tend to be more attracted to the more colorful males

or the lion with the biggest mane.. well the lion with the biggest mane is probably stronger, just like the women with bigger tits is probably more fertile

sure, doesnt mean it has to be whos ended up with but we cant control whether or not were more turned on by it

yeah but if it's somethign biologically universal why do I find big balloon tits disgusting and one of the biggest turnoffs? Am I 'defective'?

people are different from animals because we have the ability to think and reflect and it inevitable becomes part of what makes us us, and I don't think that part of humans plays no role in what we find attractive. What we think can effect the subconsciousness (where attraction happens) just as much as instincts can. It probably varies largely from person to person tho. But I don't think any instinct can be completely generalized for humans, there's always gonna be a lot of exceptions that make the 'biological imperative' arguments look questionable to me. More like a biological guideline at best, but statements like 'this and this is GENERALLY attractive to all men' never sit well with me. I think it's an outdated way of seeing things.

titties evolved as a sexual display to resemble the butt when humans began walking up right

and in nature curves on a female are generally a sign of fertility.. so naturally nature decided that make creatures more attracted to curves

being overweight is mostly considered unattractive, why? because its sign of health issues, so nature made creatures less attracted to it

we dont control what physically turns us on.. we control how we act upon it

just cause theres ppl who are exceptions doesnt change natures purpose for its creation, and were really not that much different from animals as we like to think we are, at least instinctively were most definitely not. the way we naturally react to things can be found all over the animal kindgom, such as the way women are attracted to men.. its very similar to many other animals

hate towards homosexuals probably originally arose from an instinctual disgust, but overtime weve used our human side to accept it. which id say is why ppl are still turned off by it even if they have no actual problem with it

whats wrong with being an exception? for the most part, the more black a girl looks, the less attracted i am to them... and im black... is that not me being an exception?

ive also been severely attracted to cartoon women since i was about 4, i used to fantasize about the disney princesses or the women in other western cartoons... hence my obsession with cute and sexiness in anime which took over that. its not something that just arose or was noticed later in life like it is for many, it was just a natural attraction i cant help. i know its far more extreme than most ppl since its always been my case, im probably not the norm there either

im pretty sure thinking big titties are "gross'' is definitely not the norm, dont get the impression that that means theres something wrong with you, it just means you're different

EcchiGodMamsterSep 18, 2017 12:52 PM
Sep 18, 2017 12:48 PM

Feb 2013
surely this thread would have been better as a poll..

you could see scientific proof that most people like medium breast

or so i predict the poll answers will go anyway
Sep 18, 2017 1:12 PM

Apr 2015
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
You said:

tfw 100+ idols and I only care about 10+ lol, Million Live! does it perfectly, blending in the 765 pro idols with 37 new ones (39 now because of Tsumugi and Kaori lol) that are unique and recognizable, you got a fave Million Live! idol? I like Shizuka a lot tbh (boy tbh, I can't wait for it to get its own Anime, all im@s fans will cry rivers of joy :P)
On Theater Days? Aside from Miki, I think Megumi and Tokoro, Hibiki comes close too.
Sep 18, 2017 1:17 PM

Apr 2017
Just look at Shizuka from Highschool of the Dead for example.

Do you really find those 2 things attractive? I don't. Actually, I think it is disgusting. The only thing I could have thought about during the show was why did they make her tits so huge. It's literally idiotic.

The only reason I am not attracted to lolis is because they really remind me on children (some of them even are). I mean, I think they are cute and nice, but I don't find them anywhere near sexual.

Hashtag KeepCalmAndLikeAverageTits
Sep 18, 2017 1:20 PM

Oct 2013
_Goldee_ said:

Do you really find those 2 things attractive?
I do actually yes
very much so actually
Sep 18, 2017 1:24 PM

Nov 2014
I don't think people "hate" it, it's just that they like it less or they just avoid it cause they like something else more
Sep 18, 2017 1:27 PM

Feb 2010
EcchiKingMamster said:
Pullman said:

yeah but if it's somethign biologically universal why do I find big balloon tits disgusting and one of the biggest turnoffs? Am I 'defective'?

people are different from animals because we have the ability to think and reflect and it inevitable becomes part of what makes us us, and I don't think that part of humans plays no role in what we find attractive. What we think can effect the subconsciousness (where attraction happens) just as much as instincts can. It probably varies largely from person to person tho. But I don't think any instinct can be completely generalized for humans, there's always gonna be a lot of exceptions that make the 'biological imperative' arguments look questionable to me. More like a biological guideline at best, but statements like 'this and this is GENERALLY attractive to all men' never sit well with me. I think it's an outdated way of seeing things.

titties evolved as a sexual display to resemble the butt when humans began walking up right

and in nature curves on a female are generally a sign of fertility.. so naturally nature decided that make creatures more attracted to curves

being overweight is mostly considered unattractive, why? because its sign of health issues, so nature made creatures less attracted to it

we dont control what physically turns us on.. we control how we act upon it

just cause theres ppl who are exceptions doesnt change natures purpose for its creation, and were really not that much different from animals as we like to think we are, at least instinctively were most definitely not. the way we naturally react to things can be found all over the animal kindgom, such as the way women are attracted to men.. its very similar to many other animals

hate towards homosexuals probably originally arose from an instinctual disgust, but overtime weve used our human side to accept it. which id say is why ppl are still turned off by it even if they have no actual problem with it

whats wrong with being an exception? for the most part, the more black a girl looks, the less attracted i am to them... and im black... is that not me being an exception?

ive also been severely attracted to cartoon women since i was about 4, i used to fantasize about the disney princesses or the women in other western cartoons... hence my obsession with cute and sexiness in anime which took over that. its not something that just arose or was noticed later in life like it is for many, it was just a natural attraction i cant help. i know its far more extreme than most ppl since its always been my case, im probably not the norm there either

im pretty sure thinking big titties are "gross'' is definitely not the norm, dont get the impression that that means theres something wrong with you, it just means you're different

I just think with humans the exceptions are numerous and varied enough to make me question whether attributing such high importance to biological imperatives is still a meaningful way to look at human attraction. Some exceptions don't necessarily question the general application of the rule, but we're not just talking about a handful of cases here. I'm not saying instincts don't exist, of course they do, but with humans in particular so many other aspects can also play into it, hence why there is a large variety of what people, or even cultures find attractive. To some degree society can also steer people towards finding certain bodytypes more or less attractive and that has nothing to do with instincts. It feels reductive to just answer by referring to the biological imperatives. They're a thing, but it doesn't end there, at least not for humans.

And I'm not worried about being 'different', on the contrary. I think the fact that there can be so many 'exceptions' (like you and me) to biological imperatives without us treating them as defects is part of what makes humanity awesome, fun and interesting.
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 18, 2017 1:28 PM

Oct 2012
AyameTomoko said:
Remember that not all lolis are flat.
One example would be Raphiel from Gabriel Dropout.
well the breasts automatically make her not a loli since the word is used for appearance(childlike body)
Sep 18, 2017 1:35 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Pullman said:

I just think with humans the exceptions are numerous and varied enough to make me question whether attributing such high importance to biological imperatives is still a meaningful way to look at human attraction. Some exceptions don't necessarily question the general application of the rule, but we're not just talking about a handful of cases here. I'm not saying instincts don't exist, of course they do, but with humans in particular so many other aspects can also play into it, hence why there is a large variety of what people, or even cultures find attractive. To some degree society can also steer people towards finding certain bodytypes more or less attractive and that has nothing to do with instincts. It feels reductive to just answer by referring to the biological imperatives. They're a thing, but it doesn't end there, at least not for humans.

And I'm not worried about being 'different', on the contrary. I think the fact that there can be so many 'exceptions' (like you and me) to biological imperatives without us treating them as defects is part of what makes humanity awesome, fun and interesting.

i see what you're saying but im sure even in nature you can find examples of the same animals in different areas being slightly different in similar ways

but yea, regardless, tits evolved for that purpose and whether or not theres men that don't like them doesnt change that, so if the majority of men prefer them it shouldnt be surprising at all since for animals the instinct to want to sexually engage with another will always be there and its natures way of ensuring a species lives on

EcchiGodMamsterSep 18, 2017 1:38 PM
Sep 18, 2017 1:42 PM

Oct 2013
EcchiKingMamster said:
stop using the lies from PS please
second Im just letting you know Mamster back in old times when food was scars overweightness was deemed attractive because it was sign you had a good food supply
hate against homosexuality has nothing to do with instinctual disgust but because of the religions that are in power now. The Greeks and Romans didn't shame gay sex for example
you can find homosexuality in other animals too just saying
Sep 18, 2017 1:54 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Deknijff said:
EcchiKingMamster said:
stop using the lies from PS please
second Im just letting you know Mamster back in old times when food was scars overweightness was deemed attractive because it was sign you had a good food supply
hate against homosexuality has nothing to do with instinctual disgust but because of the religions that are in power now. The Greeks and Romans didn't shame gay sex for example
you can find homosexuality in other animals too just saying

you don't believe in human evolution? that we evolved from walking on all fours? why do ppl now act like because the internet has shown us that exceptions exist that now everything is pseudo science?

i guess that just goes back to how culture can affect attraction, however ive heard of studies where different groups of ppl such as indigenous ppl who have their own standards are shown images of women we consider attractive and they generally agree

yes i know the main argument against homosexuality is religious, however, why did ppl decide that it was bad? their religion isnt real, therefore someone or some ppl had to have thought it was and found a way to get that idea into something so influential

Sep 18, 2017 1:59 PM

Sep 2009
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Sep 18, 2017 2:04 PM

Oct 2013
EcchiKingMamster said:
you don't believe in human evolution? that we evolved from walking on all fours? why do ppl now act like because the internet has shown us that exceptions exist that now everything is pseudo science?
I do believe in science
but the muscles that form the human booty didn't come until after we started walking on 2 legs

so PS is wrong factually in that regard
EcchiKingMamster said:
yes i know the main argument against homosexuality is religious, however, why did ppl decide that it was bad? their religion isn't real, therefore someone or some ppl had to have thought it was and found a way to get that idea into something so influential
Mamster religion has always been about control by oppressing people
You can't be gay, you can't have sex before marriage, you can't whatever they could think of at the time
You strip people of their rights and put in that its for a moral cause so that you can control as you want. Thats why they deemed it as bad
Sep 18, 2017 2:18 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@Deknijff

yes and how does this video refute what i said? apes do use butts as sexual displays why does it matter that humans butts started to look different? it just means that the type of butt humans ended up being attracted to was different

the fact that boobs resemble the butt is why boobs are so attractive

and notice how they kept saying "big butts" well naturally big titties being more preferred are for the same reason big butts are, a sign of fertility driving a species to procreate healthy offspring

the hostility towards homosexuality is overall far worse than many of the other things religion deemed immoral, and has taken far longer to be accepted. theres no way that was simply just about oppressing ppl, i'd be very surprised if it didnt stem from some kind of natural turn off. cause in the animal kingdom, animals too are killed or abandoned for being different

EcchiGodMamsterSep 18, 2017 2:22 PM
Sep 18, 2017 2:31 PM

Apr 2017
S-quare22 said:
Are you serious ? You can -obviously- notice that people prefer large breasted girls over flat breasted ones
I feel like if I quote anything you say on this thread, I might be hunted down
Sep 18, 2017 2:32 PM

Aug 2009
Takamura-sama said:
@EcchiKingMamster
@_Ako_

To my surprise people don't like lolis... Why not?

this is a serious question..

Lolis are prepubescent girls that are usually sexualized.That is what pedophiles are into. Most people are not pedophiles.Most normal heterosexual males want females that developed.
Sep 18, 2017 2:34 PM

Sep 2017
Id rather get someone who will not get me to jail. A loli wont help me at all.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Sep 18, 2017 2:38 PM

Jun 2017
You're joking right? I mean, it's simply normal to like someone age appropriate instead of someone who's not, especially when you live in normal society.
I'm a shitposter for fun
Sep 18, 2017 2:39 PM

Aug 2009
Lolis are trash.... and so are you.

idk most guys aren't pedos or gay and actually like boobs.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Sep 18, 2017 2:40 PM

Jan 2014
Yes!
These are the type of quality threads i'm always on the lookout for.

To answer your question: Man like tits bro. Can't really find it in me to sexualize a walking ironing board.
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Sep 18, 2017 2:41 PM

Jun 2015
nymi said:
Id rather get someone who will not get me to jail. A loli wont help me at all.

you replied to pretty much all of my threads the past week.

For that I have to thank you.
LoneWolf said:
Lolis are trash.... and so are you.

idk most guys aren't pedos or gay and actually like boobs.

I like boobs...
a lot

I like boobs
Takamura-samaSep 18, 2017 2:46 PM
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Sep 18, 2017 2:47 PM

Jun 2015
Deknijff said:
_Goldee_ said:

Do you really find those 2 things attractive?
I do actually yes
very much so actually

I actually have to agree with that. Would've fapped if not for the clothing.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Sep 18, 2017 2:51 PM

Oct 2013
EcchiKingMamster said:
@Deknijff
yes and how does this video refute what i said? apes do use butts as sexual displays why does it matter that humans butts started to look different? it just means that the type of butt humans ended up being attracted to was different
You said they evolved to resemble butts when we started to walk up right. You can't evolve to resemble a form which doesn't exist yet as they're now
EcchiKingMamster said:
The fact they look like boobs is what makes them attractive. Looks nothing like booty to me
EcchiKingMamster said:
the hostility towards homosexuality is overall far worse than many of the other things religion deemed immoral, and has taken far longer to be accepted. theres no way that was simply just about oppressing ppl, i'd be very surprised if it didn't stem from some kind of natural turn off. cause in the animal kingdom, animals too are killed or abandoned for being different
Animals kill for several random reasons
snakes kill impregnated females just because its not their kids inside her
some animals mate with disabled partners because they have to be incredible strong to have survived despite being handicapped
Some animal females mate with males because they've had sex with another male partner from what Ive heard. So just because you can find something in the animal kingdom doesn't mean we are 100% like them in every regard
Somethings are just harder get rid of in regards to hostility towards it because of social norms and how many people suffer from the oppression of the hostility
Sep 18, 2017 3:00 PM

Jun 2008
Is OP talking about anime or real life?

In real life, I honestly don't care about tits...not that much anyways.

Tits are nice to suck on and squeeze, but it's not that important...

ASS is much more important!

A nice ass will ALWAYS beat a nice pair of tits.
Sep 18, 2017 3:08 PM

Jun 2015
--ALEX-- said:

tbh the title name and thread is something that I came up with after reading a thread of yours(if not mistaken) which I think got deleted. "To my surprise girls don't like it when you take their panties off"
Or something like that...

OT: boobs > ass
Sep 18, 2017 3:20 PM

Jun 2008
Takamura-sama said:
--ALEX-- said:

tbh the title name and thread is something that I came up with after reading a thread of yours(if not mistaken) which I think got deleted. "To my surprise girls don't like it when you take their panties off"
Or something like that...

OT: boobs > ass

lol, yes, I thought it might have something to do with my thread....

No fucking way man.

Ass is WAY better.

Tits are sooo overrated.

Sep 18, 2017 3:33 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Deknijff said:
EcchiKingMamster said:
@Deknijff
You said they evolved to resemble butts when we started to walk up right. You can't evolve to resemble a form which doesn't exist yet as they're now
EcchiKingMamster said:
The fact they look like boobs is what makes them attractive. Looks nothing like booty to me
EcchiKingMamster said:
the hostility towards homosexuality is overall far worse than many of the other things religion deemed immoral, and has taken far longer to be accepted. theres no way that was simply just about oppressing ppl, i'd be very surprised if it didn't stem from some kind of natural turn off. cause in the animal kingdom, animals too are killed or abandoned for being different
Animals kill for several random reasons
snakes kill impregnated females just because its not their kids inside her
some animals mate with disabled partners because they have to be incredible strong to have survived despite being handicapped
Some animal females mate with males because they've had sex with another male partner from what Ive heard. So just because you can find something in the animal kingdom doesn't mean we are 100% like them in every regard
Somethings are just harder get rid of in regards to hostility towards it because of social norms and how many people suffer from the oppression of the hostility

ah i see what you're saying, but its basically a similar sexual display on both sides of the body

boobs and butts are both a pair of protruding mounds of flesh, thats just what nature decided was going to be our sexual display. so we have both since we stand upright unlike other apes which generally are on all fours making the chest less noticeable for them, as apposed to human women where the chest is upright on always on display

theres a difference between being grossed out by 2 men kissing and something like sex before marriage, sex before marriage isn't necessarily about "ugh", but more so about "these two people arent ready for each other

its not like homophobia is exclusive to western influenced countries, if it was, then saying its entirely cultural would make sense. some things are just naturally repulsive to some, but we work around them as humans

it makes no sense to have an "eeww gross" reaction to homosexuality or at least the acts, without some kind of natural repulse to at least something about it

if were not to some degree naturally turned off by it, what could homosexuals have done in history other than gay acts in order to garner such a response? especially when theres gays who are turned off by heterosexual acts, how is that not just natural?

_Goldee_ said:

Do you really find those 2 things attractive?s

the fuck kind of question is that?

FUCK YES

ive love to bury my dick in those have her rest those on my head
Sep 18, 2017 3:48 PM

Oct 2013
EcchiKingMamster said:
theres a difference between being grossed out by 2 men kissing and something like sex before marriage, sex before marriage isn't necessarily about "ugh", but more so about "these two people aren't ready for each other

its not like homophobia is exclusive to western influenced countries, if it was, then saying its entirely cultural would make sense. some things are just naturally repulsive to some, but we work around them as humans
Can you then mention one civilisation not touched by one of the Abrahamic religions that are against and deem homosexuality immoral Mamster?
EcchiKingMamster said:
it makes no sense to have an "eeww gross" reaction to homosexuality or at least the acts, without some kind of natural repulse to at least something about it
humans don't always make decisions over common sense Mamster. Im pretty sure its just because of environment and the social norms
EcchiKingMamster said:
if were not to some degree naturally turned off by it, what could homosexuals have done in history other than gay acts in order to garner such a response? especially when theres gays who are turned off by heterosexual acts, how is that not just natural?
Sure you aren't turned on by it do to your sexuality being more so to one side but Im talking about deep disgust and hatred towards something here.
People will shun that of which they don't understand Mamster. Its really that simple. A group doesn't have to have done anything to be targeted
--ALEX-- said:
Ass is WAY better.

Tits are sooo overrated.
Be it tits or ass they don't matter if girl doesn't have good hair
DeknijffSep 18, 2017 3:54 PM
Sep 18, 2017 4:14 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Deknijff said:
Can you then mention one civilisation not touched by one of the Abrahamic religions that are against and deem homosexuality immoral Mamster?
EcchiKingMamster said:
humans don't always make decisions over common sense Mamster. Im pretty sure its just because of environment and the social norms
EcchiKingMamster said:
Sure you aren't turned on by it do to your sexuality being more so to one side but Im talking about deep disgust and hatred towards something here.
People will shun that of which they don't understand Mamster. Its really that simple. A group doesn't have to have done anything to be targeted]

so you're implying that before Abrahamic faith, no one felt any kind of disgust seeing a guy act like a girl, or two people of the same gender engage sexually?

im just saying that maybe certain societies took that natural repulse too far

well i made the comparison cause some ppl seem to act as though media is the only reason boobs are more desired when boobs were desired long before media existed

its just natural to find a more fertile individual more attractive, just cause exceptions exist doesnt mean thats not a thing

EcchiGodMamsterSep 18, 2017 4:18 PM
Sep 18, 2017 4:17 PM

Jul 2013
Lolis are meant to be patted on head not for sexualization... If that's what you was your intention for this thread... Otherwise, honestly girls with big breasts arouses most people than lolis.

_Goldee_ said:

Buuut.. If you go too far on the breast it can turn off a person
GalacticMagnaSep 18, 2017 4:21 PM

Sep 18, 2017 4:18 PM

Oct 2013
EcchiKingMamster said:
so you're implying that before Abrahamic faith, no one felt any kind of disgust seeing a guy act like a girl, or two people of the same gender engage sexually?
to my historical knowledge I know of no such place
but @Manaban seems to be more of a history expert than me so we can ask for his insight on the matter since you can't name anything yet seem so confident in what think is true
Sep 18, 2017 4:20 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Deknijff said:
EcchiKingMamster said:
but @Manaban seems to be more of a history expert than me so we can ask for his insight on the matter since you can't name anything yet seem so confident in what think is true

what about the indigenous groups that discriminate against specific individuals despite minimal contact with outsiders?
Sep 18, 2017 4:23 PM

Oct 2013
EcchiKingMamster said:
Deknijff said:
what about the indigenous groups that discriminate against specific individuals despite minimal contact with outsiders?
discrimination will always form do to certain people not being part of the larger norm. Its not about being naturally disgusted by homosexual acts. Those form by norms over long periods of time
Sep 18, 2017 4:24 PM

Sep 2014
I actually find oppai very unattractive. It just looks so unnatural in anime. I do find lolis cute but also not in an attractive way.

Big oppai is usually used because its cheaper and easier to draw. And it totally feels like it.

I hope you dont find lolis attractive in a sexual way. Like wtf thats weird
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 18, 2017 4:27 PM

Oct 2013
Comander-07 said:
Big oppai is usually used because its cheaper and easier to draw. And it totally feels like it.
please explain how its easier to draw big breasts when you always have to consider making sure they always the same size when drawing different angles and the movement they make do to the character moving
when it comes to flat chests you don't have to draw anything because nothing exists there to even move
Sep 18, 2017 4:34 PM

Sep 2014
Deknijff said:
Comander-07 said:
please explain how its easier to draw big breasts when you always have to consider making sure they always the same size when drawing different angles and the movement they make do to the character moving
when it comes to flat chests you don't have to draw anything because nothing exists there to even move
I was not talking big oppai compared to flat. But in comparison to more natural sized breasts.
You just draw 2 big circles in your manga when there is big oppai. I really dont see the appeal of that. Especially given how anime proportians are already pretty thin.

Drawing 2 circles is just as easy as drawing a line. Having actual well defined and believable breasts, thats the magic
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 18, 2017 4:38 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
@EcchiKingMamster
@Deknijff

Afaik the Greeks gave 0 shits about people being gay (i'm not as well versed in ancient greece though) and the Romans only viewed the person who took it in the ass as being the one who had the issue, if you were the one giving it to some other dude in the ass you were totally cool still. Carthage was accused of being rampant with it afaik

Feudal Japan (following Shinto) had this practice called shudō where some guy and some little boy agreed to become lovers until the boy became of age and had to swear an oath not to take any other male lovers until that point in time, which had spread from religious circles into society and became a thing with the Samurai class even, so being gay with little boys was a tradition of sorts

Dharmic religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism) is a mess because they're kind of cluster-fucky in general and homosexuality and things of that nature is really difficult to determine on a broader scale, just think of them as being incredibly diverse in these sorts of topics, afaik Buddhism tends to be the most tolerant one of it and Sikhism is the least, but they're still kind of difficult to distinguish on a larger scale honestly, on many issues of this nature aside from just this one

Zoroastrianism (pre-Islamic Persian religion) was against homosexuality and even if you were basically raped by another guy you were treated as being wrong "Eight hundred stripes with the Aspahe-astra, eight hundred stripes with the Sraosho-charana." (equal to the penalty for breaking a contract with the value of an ox)" and viewed homosexuality in general as an unforgivable sin that could never be atoned

Dunno about Suomi paganism (Finnish paganism) or Baltic Paganism (Lithuianian paganism basically) because they have less info aside from the modern recreations of stuff (Suomenusko and Romuva are mostly nationalistic stuff in their modern era incarnates afaik anyway), which are very unlikely to be accurate for the old religion given they tend to have a status. Viking sagas related to Norse paganism have no known references to homosexuality whatsoever afaik. Slavic paganism is something I know very little about.

There are accounts that Gaulish pagans had rather widespread homosexuality from the Greek philosopher Posidonius but I am unsure exactly how accurate that is

Dunno much about Tengriism in general (classic Turks, classic Mongols, Hunnic, etc)

----

by and large i would say that the abrahamic faiths are the most consistently anti-homosexual, but zoroastrianism in ancient persia was rather anti-gay as well, on par with abrahamic religions at least, so it's not exclusive to abrahamic religions

dunno how much that helped but make of it what you will

ManabanSep 18, 2017 4:43 PM

Sep 18, 2017 4:39 PM

Oct 2013
Comander-07 said:
I was not talking big oppai compared to flat. But in comparison to more natural sized breasts.
You just draw 2 big circles in your manga when there is big oppai. I really dont see the appeal of that. Especially given how anime proportians are already pretty thin.

Drawing 2 circles is just as easy as drawing a line. Having actual well defined and believable breasts, thats the magic
If just drawing 2 circles is easy then the size of the circles shouldn't matter in terms of what is easier. Making the movement of said breast in proportion to their size is what is the difficulty regardless of the size
so no its not about just drawing two big circles and slapping them on there
thank you for your insight @Manaban
Sep 18, 2017 4:43 PM

Aug 2014
Its age issues...
Loli looks its fine but you're giving a wrong example.
Also its not because of he breast size..
Sep 18, 2017 4:44 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@Deknijff

@Manaban

im not talking necessarily about gays being discriminated against, maybe i shouldntve gone the homophobia route, i just mean being turned off by it

that seems to be a natural reaction for some that some just took far

EcchiGodMamsterSep 18, 2017 4:54 PM
Sep 18, 2017 4:48 PM

Nov 2016
İ think most of the peoples likes both of them.

For me problem with lolis is they are generally oversexualized and when they look and act like 9-12 y.o kid its feels wrong , way too pedophile .Definetely not the all lolis but there is some of them i dont like to see.
Sep 18, 2017 4:49 PM

Dec 2012
Intelligent males avoiding obvious jailbait? I don't find that surprising at all.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Sep 18, 2017 4:49 PM

Apr 2014
I like both, because I like good and fun characters.
Sep 18, 2017 4:52 PM

Apr 2017
The hottest loli in anime is the suzuki cappuccino

イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Sep 18, 2017 4:53 PM

Oct 2013
EcchiKingMamster said:
Why are gay men treated worse than gay women?
Why are males almost always seen as the main focus of anything Mamster?
EcchiKingMamster said:
I don't believe for a second that homophobia didn't exist outside places influenced by abrahamic faith
Well Manaban was nice enough to mention one other place which was very anti gay before Abrahamic religion
EcchiKingMamster said:
I can't see why they've had it so much worse than others throughout history if it's nothing but culture, it's not like every society touched by abrahamic faith just decided afterwords that being gay was gross
Can you name one such place where they were cool with homosexuality and then when converted still didn't have a problem with homosexuality in ancient times?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Anime that you started watching because of Social Media

ST63LTH - 5 hours ago

24 by BitChilly »»
44 seconds ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

33 by animegamer245 »»
1 minute ago

» What old anime could become popular today?

W3TFT - Apr 18

21 by Horshu »»
2 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 19

78 by Horshu »»
2 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - Yesterday

35 by MogKnight »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.