Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2017 6:17 AM

Nov 2015
You probably would find this most common in the slice of life genre, where things seems totally plausible in the real world but in reality, there is almost no chance.

Like the accidental pervert trope; when your hands just happen to be in the right place

Or the transfer student; all the cool new people gets transfered to the same class

Winning over a harem by, well, just being nice.

Can you think of other things that happens in anime, could happen in reality, but don't count on it ever happening to you.
Sep 10, 2017 6:25 AM

Jul 2015
Meeting interesting and good people, and doing lots of different activities
Sep 10, 2017 6:27 AM

Feb 2013
a chance encounter with truck-kun.
Sep 10, 2017 6:36 AM

Nov 2015
Orion_Gospel said:

I totally feel you! Life can be surprisingly dull and painful. Perhaps...

romagia said:

We should go on a search for truck-kun jkjk.
Sep 10, 2017 6:39 AM

Jul 2015
CrescentCode said:
Orion_Gospel said:

I totally feel you! Life can be surprisingly dull and painful. Perhaps...

romagia said:

We should go on a search for truck-kun jkjk.

True that mate.... :| (writing something just to fill the 30 character limit :P )
Sep 10, 2017 6:42 AM

Sep 2017
3 is impossible. We all know how reality works. You cant make a girl fall in love with you by being nice well its possible but having a harem full of girls that fell in love with you because you are nice? Impossible. Lol
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Sep 10, 2017 6:44 AM

Jun 2015
Yanderes.

The yankees behind the convenient store alley schtick.
Sep 10, 2017 7:02 AM

Oct 2013
CrescentCode said:
You probably would find this most common in the slice of life genre, where things seems totally plausible in the real world but in reality, there is almost no chance.

Like the accidental pervert trope; when your hands just happen to be in the right place
I actually had one moment in my life where I tripped on the stairs and my face went into the ass of the girl in front of me
Sep 10, 2017 7:45 AM

Jul 2013
I'm sure I will be never be able to kiss the most popular girl of the school in the knee or kiss the belly of my best female friend in the library of the school in my life. A true pity.
IllyricusSep 10, 2017 9:33 AM
Sep 10, 2017 7:46 AM

Apr 2015
Wanting to bang your sister and her also wanting to bang you.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Sep 10, 2017 8:21 AM

Aug 2016
Twice in high school I accidentally groped a female friend (a different one both times). And yes, it was an accident both times. And no, they didn't flip out or throw me across the room or kick me or any of that anime crap. Both times I just apologized, it was awkward, and she had a good laugh at my embarrassment.
Sep 10, 2017 8:41 AM

Feb 2015
Is it weird that I all those things?

My very large bosoms have been accidentally (occasionally purposely) groped

I was always that cool transfer student (Moved 13 times internationally)

I always got a decent harem of dudes hitting on me
Sep 10, 2017 9:10 AM

Nov 2015
Many interesting answers in this thread! Wish I could reply to all... but I won't.

Deknijff said:
I actually had one moment in my life where I tripped on the stairs and my face went into the ass of the girl in front of me

Fvlminatvs said:
Twice in high school I accidentally groped a female friend (a different one both times). And yes, it was an accident both times. And no, they didn't flip out or throw me across the room or kick me or any of that anime crap. Both times I just apologized, it was awkward, and she had a good laugh at my embarrassment.

You lucky bastards!

Nyah_Chan said:

I believe you are what people would call "The Main Character".

Illyricus said:
I'm sure I will be never be able to kiss the most popular girl of the school in the knee or kiss the belly of my best female friend in the library of the school in my life. A true same.

Don't say that, there is always hope. Just make sure she's alien free. Then again, aliens have tentacles... Your discretion I guess.
Sep 10, 2017 9:22 AM

Oct 2013
CrescentCode said:
Deknijff said:

Fvlminatvs said:
You lucky bastards!
The girl was chubby though
I didn't consider myself lucky
Sep 10, 2017 9:27 AM

Aug 2014
Becoming 52.8 billion light years tall while wielding a drill that is significantly bigger than you.
Sep 10, 2017 9:40 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
To have a tsundere girlfriend. If only

"πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš–πš’πš‘ πšπš›πš’πš—πš”πšœ πšŠπš—πš πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ."
β˜† π™°πš—πš’πš–πšŽ π™»πš’πšœπš β˜†
β˜† πš…π™½π™³πš‹ β˜†
β˜† π™±πšŠπšŒπš”πš•πš˜πšπšπšŽπš›πš’ β˜†
Sep 10, 2017 9:40 AM

Dec 2014
You just proved why the genre should be called "slice of definitely not life"

tho: having a clean school and having money for any random cafè or fast food after school every day (finencially more taxing then keeping 2 dogs)
Sep 10, 2017 10:05 AM

Aug 2016
CrescentCode said:
You lucky bastards!

Not really. The first time was during dancing practice freshman year and I had such a HUGE crush on the girl at the time that I was terrified that I had totally ruined any and all chances I may have had. The second time was catching a falling friend senior year. Neither lasted longer than a tenth of a second so it isn't like I unlocked some sort of achievement.

Point is, accidents usually don't result in ridiculous hijinx or comedically drastic misunderstandings like they do in anime. At least, they didn't for me.
Sep 10, 2017 10:16 AM

Feb 2015
CrescentCode said:
Many interesting answers in this thread! Wish I could reply to all... but I won't.

Deknijff said:

Fvlminatvs said:

You lucky bastards!

Nyah_Chan said:

I believe you are what people would call "The Main Character".

Illyricus said:
I'm sure I will be never be able to kiss the most popular girl of the school in the knee or kiss the belly of my best female friend in the library of the school in my life. A true same.

Don't say that, there is always hope. Just make sure she's alien free. Then again, aliens have tentacles... Your discretion I guess.

Wait... That means... The reason I escaped all those near death experiences is because... I have the power of the main character!!!!... Oh but wait... I don't have the crazy hair... But wait!... By hair is extreme long and dyed at the tips... HAHA~ This just might work
Sep 10, 2017 10:16 AM

Sep 2012
Illyricus said:
kiss the belly of my best female friend in the library of the school in my life. A true pity.

OT: Probably being a friend with tsundere. God the horror...
Sep 10, 2017 10:38 AM

Jul 2014
Not being depressed because you can bang very attractive imoutos.
"Most anime makers are basically autistic" - Hideaki Anno
Sep 10, 2017 10:41 AM

Sep 2014
Does it count that a girl accidently touched my butt back in highschool?

I don't see anything of the other 3 happening to me though.
Sep 10, 2017 10:49 AM
Jan 2017
Doing nothing wrong. I try to be like my Lord and savior Griffith kun but I have not mastered the art of doing nothing wrong. Also whenever I'm fighting serial killers with the ability to turn back time it seems there is never a convenient ambulance to finish the job for me. If only.
Sep 10, 2017 10:52 AM
Jan 2017
spell said:
Becoming 52.8 billion light years tall while wielding a drill that is significantly bigger than you.
spell said:
Fuck how is that plausible?
C
H
A
R
A
C
T
E
R
L
I
M
I
T
Sep 10, 2017 10:54 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Jason_Funderberk said:

are you seriously going to try and tell me you don't know anybody who's been in that situation

smh tbh fam

Sep 10, 2017 10:56 AM

Jan 2017
Some Imouto action LUL, not that im interested in that, but it was the first thing I could think about
Sep 10, 2017 11:09 AM
Jan 2017
Manaban said:
Jason_Funderberk said:

are you seriously going to try and tell me you don't know anybody who's been in that situation

smh tbh fam
Of course, this must be because I've been spending all my time watching anime and being edgy on the internet. Maybe if I act more sociable then I'll have a better understanding on realistic events and behavior. I'll start by trying to find the main character to see exactly what type of harem a main character should have.
Sep 10, 2017 11:10 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Jason_Funderberk said:
Manaban said:

smh tbh fam
Of course, this must be because I've been spending all my time watching anime and being edgy on the internet. Maybe if I act more sociable then I'll have a better understanding on realistic events and behavior. I'll start by trying to find the main character to see exactly what type of harem a main character should have.

now that's the spirit

gl hf on your quest

Sep 10, 2017 11:14 AM

Mar 2016
I think moaning when someone touches you.
What can I say, I don't make any noises. Nor do I let someone touch me.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❀️ Birdie ❀️

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 46 minutes ago

8 by deg »»
18 seconds ago

» what is battle shonen?

deg - 3 minutes ago

0 by deg »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » can anime influence your dark side?

deg - 2 hours ago

9 by Zarutaku »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

53 by Alpha_1_Zero »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 1 hour ago

5 by animegamer245 »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.