Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »
Sep 18, 2017 5:47 AM

Jun 2016
UknwWhu said:
hypocrite_tenma said:

Just had to say cause Monster is one of my favs. But, Tenma hardly solved the mystery by himself. Inspector Lunge did so much. Tenma only focused on Johan, he did not care about the case at all, all he struggled with was his morality and deciding if he should take Johan out or not. Without Lunge or Grimmer, no one would know about the details of 511 Kinderheim or Red Rose Mansion.

Tenma himself was part of the mystery too because he was a suspect, who arguably had a hand in the case as well, because without him Johan wouldn't be alive.

Just felt I had to defend the facts of the show. Maybe I got something wrong. Maybe it has some pro-Japan elements because of the main character, but I dont see how it's propaganda. Tenma himself has very questionable morality anyway, it's not like he's perfect.

I can tell your a fan of this show. As you spit vague grammar in similar vain to it. I concede nothing to you. Your failed to refute my argument. The presence of coup plotters in both states requires the attention of the authorities and not a japanese super doctor, that is a fact.

Let's see - The best brain surgeon is Japanese, there one that catches onto Johan is Japanese, the one pursuing him is Japanese, there ones not doing anything about Johan are not Japanese. > Propaganda.

The is no mystery in monster just vague dialogue directed at creating drama. Plus a lot of plagiarising from History in order to create the epiphat of Monster Urasawa wanted. Even that plagiarisation is from Western sources, as they are the bringers of doom unlike the Japanese in WW2.

As far as philosophy is concerned. The simple question is, why are all these plaguing a Japanese doctor in a top private hospital and not his other equally qualified colleagues? Answer that for me. Are German doctors emotionless. Would you not quantify that as rather propaganda? Is this the mystery you are referring to? I am also puzzled by the lack of talented German brain surgeons who have moral issues plaguing them. Its a mystery especially in a private hospital with a hierarchy and admin that assigns patients to doctors. I'm also puzzled by a doctor who had moral questions to begin with and forgoes them to be a quasi-detective. How does a Doctor unilaterally change patients in the last minute? You do not that those type of surgeries require months of preparation and not seconds? But than again our doctor is Japanese and such trivial matters do not apply to him.

Ok, that is actually hilarious

I guess mine would be that Koe no Katachi, both anime and manga, are pretty bad. I even dropped the manga after 2 volumes. I am somewhat perplexed as to how this is still considered great by the majority of anime and manga fans
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2017 6:07 AM
May 2017
School Days is a good Show
Kiss x Sis is the best ecchi Anime
Charlotte is overrated trash
some hentais have a better Lovestory than nisekoi
boku no hero academia S1 was boring 80% of the time
Psycho pass is overrated
euphoria is one of the best hentais
ghost in the Shell movie is not a masterpiece
kimi no na wa was a hypetrain movie and not that awesome
one piece is a boring mess
kuzu no honkai and kokoro connect have the most realistic romance Scenes
german son goku is the real deal. japanese goku doesnt even come close to it
Sep 18, 2017 7:13 AM

Feb 2016
AndoCommando said:
UknwWhu said:

I can tell your a fan of this show. As you spit vague grammar in similar vain to it. I concede nothing to you. Your failed to refute my argument. The presence of coup plotters in both states requires the attention of the authorities and not a japanese super doctor, that is a fact.

Let's see - The best brain surgeon is Japanese, there one that catches onto Johan is Japanese, the one pursuing him is Japanese, there ones not doing anything about Johan are not Japanese. > Propaganda.

The is no mystery in monster just vague dialogue directed at creating drama. Plus a lot of plagiarising from History in order to create the epiphat of Monster Urasawa wanted. Even that plagiarisation is from Western sources, as they are the bringers of doom unlike the Japanese in WW2.

As far as philosophy is concerned. The simple question is, why are all these plaguing a Japanese doctor in a top private hospital and not his other equally qualified colleagues? Answer that for me. Are German doctors emotionless. Would you not quantify that as rather propaganda? Is this the mystery you are referring to? I am also puzzled by the lack of talented German brain surgeons who have moral issues plaguing them. Its a mystery especially in a private hospital with a hierarchy and admin that assigns patients to doctors. I'm also puzzled by a doctor who had moral questions to begin with and forgoes them to be a quasi-detective. How does a Doctor unilaterally change patients in the last minute? You do not that those type of surgeries require months of preparation and not seconds? But than again our doctor is Japanese and such trivial matters do not apply to him.

Ok, that is actually hilarious

I guess mine would be that Koe no Katachi, both anime and manga, are pretty bad. I even dropped the manga after 2 volumes. I am somewhat perplexed as to how this is still considered great by the majority of anime and manga fans

"He solved it single handedly"
"He needed the help of these people, they are the only reason anything got solved"
"I concede nothing to you"

But you're right Ando, It was a pretty fun read.

Also, Ghibli is just alright.
Sep 18, 2017 1:05 PM

Sep 2013
ninety-five percent of anime is awful
wow
Sep 19, 2017 10:55 AM
Feb 2009
Lvl2Cow said:
ninety-five percent of anime is awful

is this bait? i looked at your list and don't buy it
Sep 19, 2017 10:59 AM
Teto

Sep 2017
Dragon ball is crap😒
Detective Conan is crap😒
One punchman is crap😒
Sep 20, 2017 1:18 AM
Aug 2013
LiaNF said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

How on earth is psycho pass pretentious? It presents a believable world and its easy to follow most of the time.

It does present perhaps one of the most believable futuristic settings compared to other anime that attempted to so. But setting that aside, the reason why I consider it pretentious is because it tries to be deeply philosophical, yet lacks the compelling narrative and characterization to make its moral-heavy themes more convincing.

I mean, the brute of these "philosophical" conversations were Makishima constantly spouting bazillion of literature quotes that are actually not that all relevant to the context. It's just akin to university students quoting literary references word per word more than they need to just to make their paper look like it has more credibility in it.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Makishima and Kougami's characters, but I honestly think they (as is the entire cast) are not fully fleshed out. They lack personality and their backstories aren't well-explored, which I believe, are necessary for the type of story that Psycho-Pass wants to present.

I have to agree with you, not only in reference to psycho-pass but the majority of anime does tend to have a baseless philosophy that is riddled with plagiarisation from other media that does not make sense in the context in which it is used
Sep 20, 2017 11:06 AM

Feb 2016
UknwWhu said:
LiaNF said:

It does present perhaps one of the most believable futuristic settings compared to other anime that attempted to so. But setting that aside, the reason why I consider it pretentious is because it tries to be deeply philosophical, yet lacks the compelling narrative and characterization to make its moral-heavy themes more convincing.

I mean, the brute of these "philosophical" conversations were Makishima constantly spouting bazillion of literature quotes that are actually not that all relevant to the context. It's just akin to university students quoting literary references word per word more than they need to just to make their paper look like it has more credibility in it.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Makishima and Kougami's characters, but I honestly think they (as is the entire cast) are not fully fleshed out. They lack personality and their backstories aren't well-explored, which I believe, are necessary for the type of story that Psycho-Pass wants to present.

I have to agree with you, not only in reference to psycho-pass but the majority of anime does tend to have a baseless philosophy that is riddled with plagiarisation from other media that does not make sense in the context in which it is used

That's a Digibro quote. What lianf said that is.

Wait now I'm not sure anymore if it's Digibro or some other reviewer. Probably Digibro tho.

@LiaNF , could you take a few of his quotes and tell me why they don't have anything to do with the situation, I'd like to see exactly what you mean.
Sep 20, 2017 12:23 PM

Mar 2013
avory said:

That's a Digibro quote. What lianf said that is.

Wait now I'm not sure anymore if it's Digibro or some other reviewer. Probably Digibro tho.

@LiaNF , could you take a few of his quotes and tell me why they don't have anything to do with the situation, I'd like to see exactly what you mean.

What's a Digibro and which quote are you referring to? Can you link it?

Also, not his quotes per se, but the ones he referenced and even the one he took from the Bible. I guess, "not relevant" wasn't exactly the best term to describe it. More like - unnecessary. For example, in episode 16:

Makishima: "Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice." A quote from Blaise Pascal.

Kougami: "I have long since learned, as a measure of elementary hygiene, to be on guard when anyone quotes Pascal." A quote in Toward a Philosophy of History by José Ortega y Gasset.

Because apparently, Kougami also happens to know an exact literary quote that would be a perfect response to anyone who quotes Pascal. Sure justice is one of the many themes covered in the story, so I wouldn't exactly say that exchange was irrelevant given that Kougami had also long been pursuing Makishima to avenge his enforcer and considering Makishima's "peculiar" situation with regards to his crime coefficient.

But the quote drop (along with the many others) did feel unnecessary, forced, and try-hard especially when we know next to nothing about Makishima other than "he must have felt isolated that's why he does bad things" or even Kougami other than he was a former inspector wanting to get revenge. Anyone who isn't familiar with those works would think that an anime having roughly ten literary references will think it must be super smart.
Sep 20, 2017 12:47 PM

Feb 2016
"the brute of these "philosophical" conversations were Makishima constantly spouting bazillion of literature quotes that are actually not that all relevant to the context. It's just akin to university students quoting literary references word per word more than they need to just to make their paper look like it has more credibility in it. "

I remember a review that said the same thing and compared it the same way, but I'm not sure who it was anymore.

And I think these quotes more likely serve the purpose of portraying the characters as smart, informed, educated and somewhat equal, not to make the audience feel like they're watching a smart show.

And I don't have the scene in front of me, but it sounds like a pretty good conversation to me, although I have 0 context of what books/people they're talking about.
Makishima gives his idea of how justice and might should not go together, Kougami discards his statement with another quote, although he doesn't directly disagree with it.

But one man's trash is another man's treasure, I suppose.
Sep 20, 2017 1:12 PM

Mar 2013
avory said:
"the brute of these "philosophical" conversations were Makishima constantly spouting bazillion of literature quotes that are actually not that all relevant to the context. It's just akin to university students quoting literary references word per word more than they need to just to make their paper look like it has more credibility in it. "

I remember a review that said the same thing and compared it the same way, but I'm not sure who it was anymore.

And I think these quotes more likely serve the purpose of portraying the characters as smart, informed, educated and somewhat equal, not to make the audience feel like they're watching a smart show.

And I don't have the scene in front of me, but it sounds like a pretty good conversation to me, although I have 0 context of what books/people they're talking about.
Makishima gives his idea of how justice and might should not go together, Kougami discards his statement with another quote, although he doesn't directly disagree with it.

But one man's trash is another man's treasure, I suppose.

I wouldn't be surprised since it is a common criticism about Psycho-Pass and that someone said the same thing, albeit worded differently perhaps (?) given that it seems to be a rather divisive show.

But it's cool, I mean, Psycho-Pass is still a good show for me too and I personally enjoyed those characters as well. :)
Sep 20, 2017 7:55 PM
Jul 2018
Tempsy said:

- I hate Goku

Thanks!

Anime youtuber get on my nerves. Almost everyone of them.
Sep 20, 2017 7:56 PM

Aug 2009
I'm done with watching anime, and I'm fine with that.

Sep 20, 2017 8:09 PM

Jun 2014
NGE is too stupid to be good and too interesting to be bad.
Psycho-Pass was a well made, entertaining show that said absolutely nothing that hadn't been said before with a more creative and poignant bent.
Air is better than Clannad and Kanon.
Nichijou is unfortunately defined by its place in meme culture when in actuality it's one of the most beautiful works of art of the past decade.
Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill are two of the smartest anime ever made.
Shelter is vacuous, manipulative trash.
Isao Takahata is a far better director than Hayao Miyazaki.
Hideaki Anno, while a wellspring of ideas, is an absolutely horrendous director.
etc...
TEN COMMANDMENTS:
1) If Evangelion and Psycho-Pass are his only 10s, he probably also worships Tool and smells like cheesy puffs 2) Freudian psychosis =/= good writing 3) Moe blob art style is only ok in pure slice-of-life comedy 4) It's ok to enjoy shounen. Having fun is allowed 5) It is not ok to enjoy isekai (jk, it is, I just fucking hate it) 6) Creator breakdown =/= good writing 7) A story does not have to be wrapped up with a bow. Life is messy, why would a good story need to be tidy? 8) InuYasha is proto-Twilight 9) Ecchi CAN be good, but is almost always an abomination 10) If God is real, They allowed Super Kid to happen, so fuck Them
Sep 20, 2017 10:58 PM

Feb 2016
Keijo stayed funny and exciting throughout the entire show, it's good to place around 25-30th place, which is top 10%.
Sep 23, 2017 12:19 AM
May 2017
yaoi is loooooooooooooooooooooooooove!
Sep 23, 2017 4:34 AM

Oct 2015
Welcome to the NHK is not just overrated, but completely awful. Of course you're not allowed to criticise it or fanboys will just say "huh hit you too close to home loser?" or something like that. If anything my main problem with NHK is that it wasn't dark enough, it has such a naive idealistic view of the world that I fail to see how the original writer was actually a hikikomori and based the novel on their experiences.

Maybe it is another case of "the adaptation is worse than the novel" but unless someone hands me a copy of the novel I'll never know for sure [insert shrug thing here]
Sep 24, 2017 4:11 PM

Dec 2015
Haha finally somewhere to write their opinions! :D
I have a lot of unpopular anime opinions xD

Kimi no Nawa - TRASH
I hate that movie. I never hate an anime so much before.

School Days - Was okay
I hate that show and like that at the same time.

Boruto - Trash

5 Centimeter per second - Trash

SnK season 2 - Trash

Naruto x Hinata - I hate it

Naruto x Sakura - I think they should get married

Re zero was a bad anime.

Toradora was a bad love story

Gintama is the best commedy anime ever.

You lie in April was trash. It was a boring anime...

Sep 24, 2017 5:01 PM
Feb 2017
Re:zero has shitty MCs. Subaru is a fucking idiot and should give up on Emilia.
Fairy tail is overrated.
Chika x Riko is the worst yuri ship
VAMPIRE KNIGHT IS THE WORST ROMAMCE ANIME EVER!
Sep 24, 2017 7:53 PM
May 2012
that HxH isn't terrible but not as good as people claim it to be.
Sep 24, 2017 7:56 PM

Oct 2015
Hosoda's films are much better than Shinkai's based on the ones I've seen. (Probably not that unpopular actually)
Sep 24, 2017 8:01 PM

Mar 2013
Uh, let me see, I actually hold a couple of popular opinions.

Hmmm....

Smartphone is not that bad...I think. I mean, the first episodes skimped on the action, world building, story, etc.

But...it is bearable, I suppose. It doesn't frustrate me to stop watching it, but to binge it is another thing. I do think it is a subpar version of Konosuba, in terms of character design, gags, episodic plots, action, interaction, personalities, etc. It is also not taking itself seriously, so...not sure.

There is an inherently bad genre. It is what School days, Scum's Wish, and Netsuzou Trap belong to. Drama caused by human maliciousness, stupidity, and small minded pettiness, mixed with some cheating jealously and whatnot.

PeripheralVisionSep 24, 2017 8:11 PM
Sep 25, 2017 9:35 AM

Sep 2014
avory said:
HxH 1999 is way better than 2011, and 2011 is terrible.
I've got some pictures comparing some moments on my profile, but 2011 just doesn't make me feel any humanity in the characters. The smooth and terrible skin colors just make them look like designs rather than people and the hair looks like it's just copy pasted on their heads, and the way characters act/are framed often makes them seem like they're some kind of evil comic book villain instead of a human doing something evil/that they wanna do, it looks pretty bad, especially when you compare it to 1999.
And it removes a lot of small character moments and quirks which really add a lot to the characters (like paku's evil smiling and winking, and shalnark's controlling people looking like a video game in 1999, while 2011 has a POV camera).

And of course Hisoka looking and sounding so much creepier in 1999.
h

Don't shit talk about HxH 2011 or you risk of receiving threats by pm from an angry teen with a Kirua avatar saying you have shit taste and should kill yourself. (happened to me twice or something before)

But I agree. Back in my day, I loved this manga and Kurapika was a woman. The 2011 version changed everything.
Sep 25, 2017 11:41 AM
Feb 2009
HomuraSayaka777 said:
Fairy tail is overrated.

who is Rem?
everyone knows that
who x who ?
did you manage to find any romance in there?

XquisiteWig said:
Hosoda's films are much better than Shinkai's based on the ones I've seen. (Probably not that unpopular actually)

not much but yes

PeripheralVision said:

Hmmm....

Smartphone is not that bad...I think. I mean, the first episodes skimped on the action, world building, story, etc.

But...it is bearable, I suppose. It doesn't frustrate me to stop watching it, but to binge it is another thing. I do think it is a subpar version of Konosuba, in terms of character design, gags, episodic plots, action, interaction, personalities, etc. It is also not taking itself seriously, so...not sure.

sure, bareable. As in I won't scratch out my eyes, just lose my hair.
you watch sub or dub?

Sep 25, 2017 12:43 PM

Mar 2013
Bozzzz said:
HomuraSayaka777 said:
Fairy tail is overrated.

who is Rem?
everyone knows that
who x who ?
did you manage to find any romance in there?

XquisiteWig said:

not much but yes

PeripheralVision said:

Hmmm....

sure, bareable. As in I won't scratch out my eyes, just lose my hair.
you watch sub or dub?

Sub. I am either hard of hearing or more of a visual reader than an auditory person, so always sub.

To be fair, I rated Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress a 2/10 and I had more fun with how bad that anime is, versus Smartphone, which is slightly entertaining.
Sep 25, 2017 1:15 PM
Feb 2009
PeripheralVision said:

Sub. I am either hard of hearing or more of a visual reader than an auditory person, so always sub.

To be fair, I rated Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress a 2/10 and I had more fun with how bad that anime is, versus Smartphone, which is slightly entertaining.

yeah, sub is better in this case. A bit more personality on the characters.

Still,
90% crap
Other is some good moments. Like ep8 going for a bath. Such a generic harem thing but executed OK.
Sep 25, 2017 4:55 PM
Sep 2017
I love Sword Art Online, even season 2
Sep 25, 2017 5:22 PM
Sep 2017
No game no life
Toradora (Taiga has to be one of the most overrated characters)
Anohana (specially this shit) menma was so annoying and i don't understand how people feel sad watching this.
They are all garbage. Overrated.
Just personal opinion.
FalseCandidateSep 25, 2017 5:26 PM
Sep 25, 2017 5:36 PM
Aug 2012
people who dont watch anime raw arent even watching anime
Sep 25, 2017 5:43 PM
Jun 2017
99% of tsundere characters belong in a landfill
Kimi no na Wa was overrated (it was great, but not absolutely amazing)
Asuna is not waifu
Sep 25, 2017 5:46 PM
Jun 2017
YUUKII_Xd said:
Dragon ball is crap😒
Detective Conan is crap😒
One punchman is crap😒

coming from someone with a louise profile pic lmao
Sep 25, 2017 5:58 PM

Aug 2015
Eren is very whiny
Chaos;Head is boring
Akikan is god awful
Fairy Tail is bad
Hetalia is full of cringe
Kokoro Connect was all over the place
Lance N' Masques is moe cringe
Shinsekai yori was a mess

Sep 25, 2017 8:14 PM
Teto

Sep 2017
SuicidalThoughts said:
coming from someone with a louise profile pic lmao

At least unlike U I have a profile photo
Sep 25, 2017 8:18 PM

Aug 2007
LuhanIsBae2 said:

Fairy Tail is bad

While technically this would be considered an unpopular opinion, I don't think anyone would resent you for saying so. I'm pretty sure everyone who watches FT knows that it's awful.

Sep 25, 2017 11:20 PM
Jul 2018
Yanderes are and forever will remain garbage 99.9% of the time
If you think a female character who solely relies on shallow obsessive "love" in order to function is a good character, let me show you the door. Women can be "crazy" or "strong personalities" without reliance on such a shitty archetype, that is what pisses me off the most about it.
Sep 26, 2017 12:40 AM

Sep 2017
- I don't think Sakura was that useless. (Also Kishi should have given a better reason as to why she still loved Sasuke, cause "love doesn't need a reason!" doesn't cut it)
- Naruto isn't that great, went downhill sometime during shippuden
- Slice-of-life anime are pretty great
- Loli characters are so, so creepy
- Manga isn't always better

Zydeph said:
A whiny, cowardly and/or weak character isn't necessarily a bad character. Likewise, a brave, cool and/or strong character isn't necessarily a good character.

Agreed
Sep 26, 2017 4:16 AM

Apr 2013
-i like bleach and think it's great (mostly talking out of childhood bias here)
-i think naruto's ending was fine, and naruhina worked out
-overloaded ecchi scenes shouldn't exist
-emilia is cute but she's low key boring
-nhk ni youkoso was a snoozefest
-digimon > pokemon
-jojo's bizarre adventure was boring
-gintama isn't that funny
-fairy tail is mediocre
-sao is bad, but it sure was addictive to watch
Sep 26, 2017 4:22 AM

Sep 2015
Tsunderes are trash, Asuka included.
Sword Art Online was enjoyable.
JoJo was boring and had disgusting art.
Ussopp is useless and doesn't deserve to be a Straw Hat.
Sep 26, 2017 5:26 AM

Mar 2016
catherine-t said:
I've got quite a few, actually.

Emilia was best girl

I don't even know how people do to like rem. The moment when she confessed was the most borring of the serie
Sep 26, 2017 5:33 AM

Jul 2015
Pulitu said:
catherine-t said:
I've got quite a few, actually.

Emilia was best girl

I don't even know how people do to like rem. The moment when she confessed was the most borring of the serie

you want to know why people love rem? ok
she is loyal cute kind brave ....
she is the only one who helped the mc when everyone abandoned him including emilia
she dont hesitate to sacrifice even her life to protect the ones she loves

her confession was the best confession i have ever seen
this is enough to make her top tier waifu

Sep 26, 2017 5:40 AM

Mar 2016
tragedydesu said:
Pulitu said:

you want to know why people love rem? ok
she is loyal cute kind brave ....
she is the only one who helped the mc when everyone abandoned him including emilia
she dont hesitate to sacrifice even her life to protect the ones she loves

her confession was the best confession i have ever seen
this is enough to make her top tier waifu

I find her boring, she's always with the main character and it's too much. It's a bit force drama and i don't appreciate it.
Sep 26, 2017 5:46 AM

Jan 2010
Steins;gate would be better without romance subplot
Sep 26, 2017 5:46 AM

Jul 2015
@Pulitu
well ... people have their preferences
i just mentioned some reasons why she is a popular character
Sep 26, 2017 5:50 AM

Feb 2015
This one so many would kill me for:
Shingeki no kyojin is highly overrated.
The world... is a very small place, but... for those who know it, it is very, very large. And the world... when it is viewed by those who 'know'... is far larger than just one world can hold...
Sep 26, 2017 6:07 AM

Aug 2012
Rem is the worst character in Re:Zero and I don't even care about the best girl discussion
Code Geass only works as campy fun and it really didn't work for me when I tried rewatching it
Sep 26, 2017 6:21 AM

Mar 2016
- tokyo ghoul, shingeki no kyojin, angel beats, no game no life, noragami, another, erased, zankyou no terror, shinsekai yori and kiseijuu are all super overrated.
- shit like clannad and anohana (feelsy anime) are not enough to make me cry. hunter x hunter however made me cry on multiple occasions. feels are cheap when it's one of the few points the anime has going for it.
- speaking of clannad, after story was great until the ending. that shit was a fucking asspull and i have never been so triggered. everything the anime had going for it was pussied out of at the last moment. with that said, it nowhere near deserves a mean score of 9.03.
- danganronpa is awful and its fanbase are fucking cringey.
- nadeko is best girl in the monogatari series.
- rem is a good waifu but emilia, whilst being trash, has a cuter character design.
- dubs are all shit. no exceptions. even "good" dubs make me cringe. it just sounds.... wrong.
- yu yu hakusho is overrated. it's generic, full of asspulls and all of the death cop-outs take away everything it could've had going for it. not to say that i hate it or anything, in fact, i like it quite a bit. it has its charms. i rated it a well deserved 7. but it's nowhere near the masterpiece a lot of people i've seen make it out to be. togashi improved drastically as a writer just in time for hunter x hunter.
- madoka magica rebellion was good and homura's actions make sense and only further secure her place as best waifu of all time.

Sep 26, 2017 6:25 AM

Sep 2017
Chobits is crap
Death Note's ending was disappointing
Sep 26, 2017 8:20 AM
Jul 2018
Gintama's serious parts are cheesy and corny. Gintoki should stay a troll, don't be a good guy hero.
Jojo part 3 is better than 4.
Hunter x Hunter and Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood, both are way overrated. Maybe if people didn't treat them like second coming of god and made my expectations too high, I'd have had different opinion. Who knows.
Sep 26, 2017 8:22 AM

Jan 2013
1. Studio Shaft ruins series with their adaptations.
2. Something being pinned 'unique' doesn't make it good
3. Monogatari series is overrated.
Sep 26, 2017 8:29 AM

Jan 2015
Angel Beats! is a bad show, and the ending is not sad at all
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

120 by TransferUser »»
32 minutes ago

» Guys I did it!

TsutanaiFuun - 6 hours ago

14 by ProGoddess »»
37 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Apr 26

72 by TransferUser »»
40 minutes ago

» Would you or have you watched anime with your family (1 or more members)?

ToastWithNutella - 6 hours ago

21 by Subarctic-Forest »»
43 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 25

81 by Spunkert »»
50 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.