Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2014

pastebin for the format//bbcode
(feel free to modify the colors to your liking)
VocalisticMelodyApr 14, 2019 9:03 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 29, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2014
WHO IS VOCALISTICMELODY?

just a typical kpop addict that is obsessed with the group, wanna one
what group am I gonna fangirl over once they disband 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。
aside from listening to kpop, i'm also a card maker in sky journey.
i've been making cards on mal for about four years and a lot has changed.
i started out as a noob and i had a lot of time on my hands back then
because i was a freshman in college. im less excited to be designing but
i won't be quitting anytime soon. im usually pretty quiet and shy so you
don't see me talking much. i'm also not the best at keeping conversations
going but if we really click, that shouldn't even be a problem. i don't have
many friends therefore i only consider a few people as close friends.

FUN FACTS ABOUT VOCALISTICMELODY

#1. participated in a VIXX flash mob
#2. decided to give up on college and just take the Associates degree then leave
#3. currently working as a medical assistant with no prior experience
#4. i'm in my twenties and yet people confuse me as a high schooler
#5. wanna one's kang daniel is my ult bias
#6. i've spent between $2-3k on in-game stuff
#7. visited hong kong and malaysia all in one month

VOCALISTICMELODY'S K-OBSESSIONS

Variety/Reality Shows: All Produce 101/Produce 48 shows, Idol Room, Wanna One Go series, Running Man
K-Drama: Goblin, Emergency Couple, About Time, Dream High, EXO Next Door, Missing 9, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
K-pop Groups: Wanna One, IZONE, GOT7, Stray Kids, EXO
K-Coverists: Koreos, East2West, Janny, DooPiano, JuNCurryAhn, SleightlyMusical

Last Update: 12/04/18
VocalisticMelodyDec 4, 2018 6:05 PM
Jul 31, 2017 6:19 AM

Dec 2014
« WHO IS MAZE? »

Annyeong! I'm Maze and I'm Asia's next top model.. kidding ('∀'●)♡ I'm actually new to the kpop
world, I just started last July 9, 2016 and the kpop group that got me into hardcore fangirling is
TWICE's Cheer Up because of MysticalPhoenix's thread post. Believe me or not I'm a kpop hater
back then.. uhmmm well.. not totally a hater it's just that I don't like it.. But because of TWICE, my
perspective of kpop changed! AKA I'm a hypocrite. Though I've been listening to BIGBANG & liked
it back then, I wasn't totally convinced to join the koreaboo. I think I'm more into the new generation
of gg/bg. When it comes to dramas, I've been watching since I was 7 years old. Though I only count
them as childhood dramas since I can't recall what clearly happened every episode and just understood
the story. I officially started to pic up kdrama Descendants of the Sun last April 2016. And yes, the way
I started listening to kpop songs and rewatching kdramas were because of the dominant trends or the
'mainstream' ones but these two are the reasons why I'm here and I'm happy and satisfied about it
(* ̄o ̄*)ノ♩♫♪ As for now, I'm also into korean comics/manhwa/webtoons. Just gotta love them ♥
Thanks to freakin malpocalypes, I got the chance to finally start reading webtoons last June 2018.

« FUN FACTS ABOUT MAZE »

#1. I find mukbang shows weird, but Tzuyu's cut was the prettiest ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) imo
#2. Maze prefers cute concepts than sexy ones unless otherwise stated lmao
#3. I'm more into pretty girl groups than into hot boy groups ヽ(ಠ_ಠ)ノpeace yo unless otherwise stated lmao
#4. TWICE & GOT7 merch are the only thing I spent money on other than anime merch.. and food ლ(o◡oლ)
#5. Nothing follows since I only care about TWICE and there's no fun thing about me. Annyeong! (。-ω-)

« MAZE'S K-OBSESSIONS »

Variety Shows: Twice's Elegant Private Life, Knowing Brothers/Ask Us Anything, Weekly Idol, Sixteen
(Not into vshows but I actually watch any variety shows that has TWICE in it lol or any Knowing Bros episodes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
K-Dramas: Signal, I Hear Your Voice, Cheese in the Trap, Please Come Back Mister, Splash Splash LOVE, Reply 1988 | @ MYDRAMALIST
K-pop Groups: TWICE, Red Velvet, Day6, GOT7, The Rose, N.Flying ♥ Stray Kids, PRISTIN, BLACKPINK, iKON, ASTRO, BIGBANG, BTS.. etc

(Editing it since I wasn't the person I was months ago lol & will probably edit this in the future! lol)
MazeDec 3, 2018 8:40 PM
Sep 27, 2017 9:25 PM

Sep 2016
WHO IS TAIYAKI ?

salutations friends, my name is jasmine and i'm just your stereotypical asian girl
that loves bangtan and has an unhealthy addiction to boba /o/ i tend to procrastinate
toooo much and am really bad at time management, but i do get things done when i
need to. i've been into kpop since around 2016? i don't really know exactly when but
it feels like it's been a while. i've a love/hate relationship with editing and am a total
noob at photoshop, but i'm definitely trying to improve. that's practically it lmak o/

FUN FACTS ABOUT TAIYAKI

#1. jeon jungkook has been my ult since day one
#2. i used to edit on my phone until march 2018
#3. i drink an average of seven bobas every week
#4. i do competitive swimming but i hate it ooof
#5. i love reading bl manhwas/manhuas/mangas

TAIYAKI'S K-OBSESSIONS

variety shows: run bts, weekly idol, etc
k-dramas: weightlifting fairy, dots, etc
k-pop groups: bts, day6, seventeen, etc

TaiyakiSep 2, 2018 8:29 PM

b e a u t i f u l k a z u f o r u m s e t b y n a t e h
Dec 10, 2017 10:52 AM

Oct 2011
WHO IS PHRAZE ?

just a passerby in the confines of cyberspace.
was fan of tvxq but they vanished, was into their songs not visuals (too young to fangirl). got into j-music after that. heard a lot of friend recs but casual. tvxq comeback basically got me going again. bap is first group I started 'stanning'. 2007 and 2018 are best debut years - lots of favs.

FUN FACTS ABOUT PHRAZE

#1. binged on kpop when mal was down //become a kpop expert
#2. seen the dark side of kpop twitter, they're worse than gamers >.>
#3. multi trash + biasing some rookies
#4. k-animation over k-drama
#5. ..... angsty or 'old kpop' vibes ftw!

PHRAZE'S K-OBSESSIONS

Variety Shows: VIXX TV, Action NOIR
K-Dramas: -
K-pop Groups: VIXX, NOIR, MONSTA X, NU'EST, UNB, Varsity, Stray Kids
casual'er version: TVXQ, BAP, Cross Gene, MAP6, BTS, Elris, Blackpink, Apink
K-Coverists: Impaofsweden, Janny

edited: 5th September, 2018
edited: 27th November, 2018
PhrazeNov 27, 2018 11:42 AM

Sep 3, 2018 9:53 AM

Sep 2018
WHO IS idcoke ?

i'm here to bump this thread because i don't know why people haven't commented in it when the set up is really cute and unique. i've also altered my colors to make it more unique TuT. overall i'm just a big s**tposter that loves to argue.

FUN FACTS ABOUT idcoke

#1. big troll
#2. really doesn't care
#3. very subjective
#4. needs a muzzle
#5. i hate capital letters unless everything is in capital letters

idcoke'S K-OBSESSIONS

Variety Shows: running man -- knowing bros
K-Dramas: descendants of the sun
K-pop Groups: EXO, Red Velvet, NCT

❤ achahakyeon's stan ❤

Sep 17, 2018 10:23 AM

Apr 2011
WHO IS Elemental_Wizard?

I'm Amber and I'm 28. I'm a mother and I am majoring in Sociology. I have been watching anime since I was about 5, when Toonami started playing on Cartoon Network. I started listening to K-pop after discovering it through Boa when I was about 13.

FUN FACTS ABOUT Elemental_Wizard

#1. I just learned to drive last year.
#2. People confuse me for a 12-14 year old all the time.
#3. Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite ice cream.
#4. I like Playstation and Nintendo more than Xbox.
#5. My kitchen is decorated in an autumn theme all year round.

Elemental_Wizard'S K-OBSESSIONS

K-Dramas: Goblin, Ms Panda and Mr Hedgehog
K-pop Groups: BTS, Dreamcatcher, NCT, Exo, NU'EST

Sep 19, 2018 6:35 PM
Jan 2015
WHO IS KlutzKazu ?

Just another person that enjoys music. My taste has certainly evolved since the past. I've been listening to Korean music since 2011. My favourite group to this day is BigBang

FUN FACTS ABOUT KlutzKazu

#1. Ex-trainee was signed under two out of the top three companies (can choose to believe me or not)
#2. When I got signed I wasn't a big fan of Korean music thus knew close to none of the artists.
#3. Writing music is one of my obsessions.
#4. I play 7 instruments.
#5. I'd prefer to stay Anon

KlutzKazu 'S K-OBSESSIONS

K-Dramas: Lots
Korean Artists: G-dragon, Loco, #gun,

KlutzKazuSep 19, 2018 6:39 PM
No matter what troubles occur there will always be those that watch and those that'll assist. If there are ever any issues that I can fix, I will be glad to help.
Sep 20, 2018 6:43 PM

Oct 2011

WHO IS RYUUBUS?

greetings darlings, ryuu here, im a 22 year old european vampire girl
university student that can't pay attention to school whatsoever, guilty procrastinator
avid tea drinker, falling deeper and deeper in idol games hell by day pls get me out
im a hobbyist digital artist tho i haven't drawn anything in a year due to personal reasons
i enjoy gfx-ing, origami, coding and singing, huge karaoke lover tho im too anxious to sing in public
---
my kpop origins start back in 2009-2010 but i didn't get into it until January this year 8 years to get into kpop pff
i fell in the kpop hell in very fast, but i feel it came from a place of need, like a need for change and something new
the first kpop song i've heard back in 2010 was probably ring ding dong by shinee ahh that long hair minho damn

FUN FACTS ABOUT RYUUBUS

#1. forever sleepy pls gimme a pillow and i'll sleep anywhere
#2. jungkook is my ultimate bias and i always laugh at the fact im 4 months older than him
#3. my greatest talent is ruining my sleep schedule constantly by staying up late
#4. i have the worst luck when it comes to gacha games
#5. i got to see bts live in london and it was amazing

RYUUBUS'S K-OBSESSIONS

Variety Shows: Mari and me, Run BTS,
K-Dramas: i'll write some after i watch more
K-pop Groups: BTS, MONSTA X, iKON, TWICE, GOT7, AKMU, DAY6, BIGBANG, The Rose, ATEEZ, ASTRO, ONEUS

last update: May 19th
will probably come back to edit, add or change some stuff in the future
ryuubusMay 19, 2019 5:08 AM

MADE WITH LOVE BY Bunnyama
Sep 23, 2018 9:23 AM

Jun 2009
WHO IS OLIVIA?

Hey everyone, Olivia here! It took me a long time to finally post my introduction here...
I'm not a really hardcore k-pop fan, but I'm definitely a diehard St☆rlight. It might be
contradicting, but to be honest, I don't follow k-pop much so I'm not very updated with
all the new groups or songs. But I am always open to accept nice songs, so feel free to
introduce me with all the awesome songs! I actually got into k-pop back in 2007 where
everyone was crazy over Abracadabra, Sorry Sorry etc, but I'm not that old, I swear.

FUN FACTS ABOUT OLIVIA

#1. Olivia loves watching korean variety shows more than korean dramas.
#2. Olivia loves watching talk-show/comedy more than music-related variety shows.
#3. Olivia loves flower uncles (a.k.a ahjusshis) more than young actors/idols.
#4. Olivia loves drama from cable channels (tVN, ocn, jtbc) more than SBS, KBS, MBC.
#5. Olivia loves only kpop boy group and doesn't bother looking at girl groups.
#6. Olivia thinks that Cha Seung-won is the sexiest man alive, period.
#7. Olivia's first k-pop concert was actually ASTRO, followed by VIXX.

OLIVIA'S K-OBSESSIONS

Variety Shows: Infinite Challenge, Crime Scene, Law of the Jungle, Real Men,
Running Man, Abnormal Summit, The Genius, Happy Together, Shinhwa Broadcast.
K-Dramas: Signal, A Gentleman's Dignity, Greatest Love, Splash Splash LOVE [MDL]
K-pop Groups: VIXX, Highlight, iKON, Shinhwa. People: Cha Seung-won, Hong Jinho.
Sep 23, 2018 1:46 PM

Jan 2014
WHO IS RAINBOW?

hello there~ i'm your local seventeen trash who's about a year away from graduating hell high school.
i've been listening to kpop ever since i heard snsd's "gee" in 2010-ish thanks to both youtube and a game
i used to play called "audition". but... i didn't actually get into kpop until 2017, where i was formally
introduced to seventeen and absolutely fell in love with them all because i saw wen junhui. ;w;

FUN FACTS ABOUT RAINBOW

#1. i went to kconla 2018 ♡
(went to the sunday one and got to see the concert + seventeen & nuest's audience event)
#2. i'm a bit obsessed with tea & boba ;w;
#3. seventeen's joshua is my ult bias
#4. i have all of seventeen's albums, not including the taiwanese releases~
#5. i absolutely adore cute plushies

RAINBOW'S K-OBSESSIONS

K-Dramas: mother (2018) and hello, my twenties!
K-pop Boy Groups: seventeen, nct, the boyz, stray kids, ateez, oneus, verivery, txt
K-pop Girl Groups: loona, dreamcatcher, red velvet, twice

RainbowMar 13, 2019 8:16 AM

forum set by: bunnyama
Sep 24, 2018 6:36 AM

Mar 2017
WHO IS ULI ?

hello there! i'm cass but most of the internet calls me uli. i'm not really sure how i got to the point of using the name
but it kind of just stuck so i've went with it and here we are! i use mal for gfx related things
(mostly cards tbf) and updating my list occasionally when i actually watch stuff.

i got into kpop only about 8-9 months ago more hardcore. before i used to be a hater lols.
not so much a hater but a hater of the constant attention kpop groups got (and look at me now!). back when gangnam style became big in the west,
that's when i first looked into kpop for real. the first groups i actually became familiar with was EXO, VIXX and 2NE1.
i didn't go much beyond listening to a few of their songs off and on for years, remembering they existed sometimes.
when i heard that CL and EXO were performing @ the olympics, that's when i really dove deep.
now 6 or 7 years later, i'm more into kpop, so much so, its basically all i listen to if i have a choice of music! yay, thanks for reading ^_^

FUN FACTS ABOUT ULI
#1. i play video games almost exclusively in my spare time; i am guilty of
owning far too many games and not playing all of them
#2. my favourite food in the world is bagels- i eat one almost everyday for breakfast
#3. i'm trying to kick my coffee addiction - i've been coffee-free for 5 days as of writing this!
#4. i know most of the dances to my fave gg most popular songs (but i can't dance so i won't show you)
#5. my ult bias is V from BTS but jisoo from BP is a very close second ;-;

ULI 'S K-OBSESSIONS
Variety Shows: weekly idol stuff on youtube (haven't delved into vshows as of yet)
K-Dramas: defendant, voice, age of youth, she was pretty, the king of dramas
K-pop Groups: bg: bts, exo | gg; blackpink, twice, red velvet, g-idle & momoland
K-Coverists: east2west, i love dance & koreos only ones i've really paid attention to so far

last updated; sept 24, 2018

Nov 26, 2018 9:16 AM

Sep 2016
WHO IS Tarandeep_singh?

Heyo, you all can call me Taran and I am just normal 20 year old boy who also happens to be kudere according to determine test. Apart from that I am a regular normal boy who is doing studying for degree in bachelor in hotel management and catering technology.

FUN FACTS ABOUT Taran

#1. Kudere even after being one who could spam your discord account with full of message if he wants to talk
#2. Wants to brag about his anime list and webtoon list but can't as never Got to chance to talk about anime list and Mal is kind of anti webtoon
#3. Likes to collect gfx specially if any waifu is there from webtoon, anime etc
#4. Also listen to k-pop but is relatively new
#5. Wants to prank everyone because sometimes he just wants to do evil stuff like that for no reason

Taran'S K-OBSESSIONS

Variety Shows: Don't know about it
K-Dramas: Don't watch any
K-pop Groups: listens them and like songs like fake love from bts and many other but due to being new don't know much and can't exactly pick a one
K-Coverists: Don't know about it

What that's it? Yep except for fact I love webtoons aka manhwa which are from Korea, feel free to talk about it with me!^^

Nov 27, 2018 11:55 AM

Apr 2010
WHO IS AnnoyingTiger888 ?

An old woman that does her best to survive the constant war of anxiety and depression. She does her best to stay strong and help others and has many different loves in her life. She was inspired to post this because of @Phraze and she doesn't know why she's talking in the third person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FUN FACTS ABOUT AnnoyingTiger888 dun dun duuuunnn

#1. Has 11 cats and is an official crazy cat lady.
#2. Loves to make forum signatures and write fanfiction.
#3. Dr Pepper is life but I can't drink it often because of anxiety.
#4. Awkward af and doesn't know how to make friends.
#5. Knows these aren't really fun facts but wooo

AnnoyingTiger888 'S K-OBSESSIONS

Variety Shows: Weekly Idol, Hello Counselor, Running Man
K-Dramas: Never watched one
K-pop Groups: B.A.P, NCT, Vixx, Infinite and many more
K-Coverists: Uhhhhh

Dec 3, 2018 7:43 PM
Jul 2018
WHO IS VENELIA?

Salutations, Brianna here. Just call me Brii or Venelia. The choice is yours.
I am just your average vampire young adult in her mid-twenties
trying to figure out this crazy thing we call life. I am a senior in university, set
to graduate next December. After that, I don't know what the future will hold.
Aside from kpop and k-media, I am very much in idol gatcha hell
utapri shining live and ensemble stars will be the death of me if kpop doesn't do it first
and I enjoy leisure activities such as: gfx editing, writing, roleplaying, playing video games and talking to friends.

● ● ● ● ●

My Kpop story actually began way back in 2008. I was introduced to one of the bands
that is still dear and the true kings of my heart: SHINee.
After high school, I fell off the grid from Kpop until I got in an abusive relationship with
an ex who was obsessed with Kpop. After getting out of that, I decided to give Kpop another chance.
My saving grace was Bangtan Soyeondan, otherwise known as BTS, which
ironically the first song I heard and got back on the scene was "Save Me."
Since April of this year, I have been in the K-world.

When it comes to k-shows, I only just started watching them.
I am still new when it comes to the K-world but I hope to expand my horizons and continue this journey.
That's all for now~

FUN FACTS ABOUT VENELIA

#1. Min Yoongi is one of my role models and I'm pretty sure he owns my soul at this point. (he constantly wrecks me)
#2. I'm not too big on girl groups (I blame my abusive ex) but I am slowly trying to learn some.
#3. My very first kpop bias was Taemin from SHINee.
#4. I have a love/hate relationship with my bias and bias wreckers. So if you hear me call them "little sh*ts that ruin my life", please understand that I say it out of love.
#5. Multifandom and proud but sometimes I sound like I stan BTS which I don't really. I love them yes but it's too soon for me to pick an ult group.
#6. Purple is my favorite color~ so enjoy this post with different shades of purple!

VENELIA'S K-OBSESSIONS

K-Dramas: Add some when I complete more
K-pop Groups: BTS, EXID, Stray Kids, SHINee, EXO, NCT

Will add more when I can think of anything else.
Posted: December 3rd, 2018
Updated: --
Mar 12, 2019 2:16 PM

Jan 2018

WHO IS SYMEON_A?

hello! i'm simon (symeon in greek) i'm 16 and i'm greek. i've been into kpop since 2016 and the first group i stanned was exo (and then, because i subscribed to sm's channel on youtube, i checked all other sm groups, and i've been stanning nct since their debut). i don't remember very well who exactly i thought was my bias,to be honest.

FUN FACTS ABOUT SYMEON_A

#1. i speak greek and english, and i'm currently studying korean (it's very fun, and easier than it seems!)
#2. i have some pets: a big dog (his name is chuck norris but we just call him chuck lol), a cat (his name is senior, i've no idea why, i wasn't the one who named him) and some chickens (fresh eggs are literally the best!)
#3. the first anime i watched (like, besides pokemon and anything else that was on tv) was death note, in 7th grade, i think.
#4. i really like astronomy! anything to do with it.
#5. i'm also a harry potter fan. i'm a ravenpuff, and my favorite characters are remus lupin and luna lovegood.

SYMEON_A'S K-OBSESSIONS

Variety Shows: knowing brother/ask us anything, i can see your voice, let's eat dinner together, kpop groups' variety shows (especially when i'm new to a group, watching them really helps with learning names)
K-Dramas: haven't watched any yet...
K-pop Groups: i like a lot of a groups so i tend to just list my top 10:
(in no particular order): seventeen, nu'est, bts, twice, monsta x, red velvet, nct, stray kids, day6, (g)i-dle.
K-Coverists: i quite like 1million but i don't have favorite coverists (even though i like learning choreographies myself lol)

Apr 14, 2019 12:03 AM
♡ jeno

Apr 2013

WHO IS MUTSUKII?

I'm a 21 year old german girl, who is also still living in Germany but I have plans to leave in the future.
I'm able to speak german and english fluently. I'm also able to understand and speak very little french and japanese.
Otherwise i'm just someone who likes to play games, especially APEX at the moment + every Otome Game ever.
If I dont play games, then i'm listening to music or doing cards in sky journey, candy kingdom, korean galore and korean jackpot.
Im honestly really bad at describing/introducing myself so idk what else to write, sorry. lmao

FUN FACTS ABOUT MUTSUKII

#1. My first Ult-Bias, when I knew what that was, was Bobby from iKON
#2. I went on B.A.P's (last?) concert in 2018 in Germany together with dandeliya
#3. I'm listening to 60+ K-Pop Groups (Male + Female)
#4. I bought Jeno (NCT) Merch, because he is my current Ult Bias
#5. I probably spent over 1000$ on K-Pop Albums :^(

MUTSUKII'S K-OBSESSIONS
in no particular order

K-POP GROUPS
TOP TEN
ATEEZ, NCT, Mamamoo, PENTAGON, SF9,
VIXX, iKON, B.A.P, Stray Kids, (G)I-dle
my full list is here

SOLO ARTISTS
TOP FIVE
IU, Jessi, ASH ISLAND, #GUN, Mino

mutsukiiApr 14, 2019 12:13 AM

deliveries here please
forum set by me

+card permits

Apr 15, 2019 3:22 AM

Apr 2014
WHO IS DANDE?

I'm Dandeliya but you can call me Dande and a 21 y/o girl from Germany.
Both my parents are Turkish so i bascially am not sure whether I should say I'm German or Turkish lol.
So I speak ofc fluently German, Turkish and as you see English. Because of my work I also talk French but I understand better than I can speak lol
actually I just speak really slowly cuz I am overthinking with grammer bla bla.
Another language I am learning is Korean. I just signed up for lessons again otherwise I dont have any motivations to study :^(
I Love gaming (APEX and League) - especially playing APEX much atm cuz I bought the battlepass lololol
but I think my favorite game overall are the Resident Evil games (besides 7 - dont even @ me) and Mario Kart

FUN FACTS ABOUT DANDE
#1. I love Doggos - If you send me pics of Doggos I am immediatly your friend
#2. The first K-Pop Concert I ever went was the last of B.A.P lol
#3. I have an Insta account for my Zepeto :^)
#4. I had too many KPop Albums and now I am selling them cuz I need some of the money I spent back lol
#5. My Ult Bias changed so often I am not even sure anymore if I should call anyone my ult bias:
1. Yongguk - 2. Jaehyun - 3. Yongguk (again) - 4. Aron

DANDE'S K-OBSESSIONS
Variety Shows:
Idol Room
Knowing Bros
Weekly Idol

K-Dramas:
Literally any where Nam Joo Hyuk starr in lol
But I really love: Just between Lovers, Misaeng & Lawless Lawyer

K-pop Groups:
I listen and love too many K-Groups soooooooo:
TOP 10
Ateez, NCT, Nu'est, (G)-Idle, Pentagon
Momoland, Red Velvet, Seventeen, SF9, Wanna One

dandeliyaApr 15, 2019 3:26 AM

Forum Set by my Secret Santa
deliveries here please
Apr 16, 2020 9:55 AM

Aug 2017
Who is Zelda?

I've listened to kpop for a while but I just got super into it aka became obsessed a little over a year ago. I listen to a lot of different groups but I don't stan all of them, I don't have enough time in the day :(

Fun Facts About Zelda

#1. I have two cats and I love them all more than anything
#2. the only person on the planet who thinks I'm funny is me :)
#3. probably play too many video games
#4. yunho has the most beautiful smile on the planet and nobody can change my mind
#5. my obsession with plushies is a little unhealthy

Zelda's K-obsessions

Variety Shows: I only watch run bts and I've been slacking :(
K-Dramas: Love Alarm, Bromance, and Orange Marmalade are all I've finished but I'm watching more (:
K-pop Groups: ateez, bts, txt, cix, and monsta x
casual: got7, nct, shinee, and stray kids
K-Coverists: ---

Apr 21, 2021 6:24 AM

Feb 2021
WHO IS faiithfulli ?

Hi! I’m faiithfulli, or faii, and I was a kpop stan before I was a anime fan. Since then I’ve joined and dropped a bunch of groups fandom, and now I am here, currently I am actively following BTS, IU, and I’ve been following BAEKHYUN’s solo work recently. I’ve only been a kpop stan since the lockdown last March, so I guess I’m still relatively new...?

FUN FACTS ABOUT faiithfulli

#1. So far all fave has to be BARKHYUN’s Amusement Park!!! 💞
#2. I’m actually trying to learn Korean and Japanese, though bc I’m not striving in the listening to foreign languages department, I do it for fun
#3. I’m a WEBTOON reader!!! My current favorites have to be Your Throne and Omniscient Reader, def recommend!
#4. I love Namjoon’s mono album, especially forever rain. WATCH THE MV AND SEE THE LYRICS!! 💖
#5. I’m very shy and not a people person, and I like to watch more for the emotions, than the drama.

faiithfulli'S K-OBSESSIONS

K-Dramas: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, Hwayugi
K-pop Groups: BTS, IU, NCT

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » [MONTHLY VOTING] MV OF THE MONTH - - - - - - - - ♫

VocalisticMelody - Mar 3, 2020

0 by VocalisticMelody »»
Mar 3, 2020 5:00 PM

» ★ Moonbyul; Eclipse M/V [OPEN]

Uli - Feb 14, 2020

7 by Luxtress »»
Feb 27, 2020 9:14 AM

Poll: » [MONTHLY VOTING] MV OF THE MONTH - - - - - - - - ♫

VocalisticMelody - Feb 11, 2020

0 by VocalisticMelody »»
Feb 11, 2020 9:59 AM

» [HOT TOPIC 🔥] Who's your favorite kpop group?

VocalisticMelody - Aug 9, 2016

46 by Kiyomice »»
Jan 28, 2020 3:06 AM

» ★ [CLOSED] EXO Collection; Exodus Edition ( 1 2 )

dandeliya - Apr 11, 2018

86 by dandeliya »»
Jan 9, 2020 3:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.