Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 11, 2017 2:03 PM

May 2010
This is one badass white rabbit indeed @_@
Jul 15, 2017 3:41 PM

Dec 2015
I really enjoyed watching this episode. That song was quite creepy and the forest reminded me of Alice in Wonderland.
Jul 18, 2017 7:45 AM

Jan 2013
DareEvans said:
I find it odd that so many people are saying they thought this episode was good. This is some baby tier art and animation and the whole episode was just a bunch of nothing. They were on a bit of a roll for a little while but my god it's almost unbearably hard to watch lately.

I agree, the "creepy" vibe was mediocre, the faces on the trees, flowers whatever really didnt work for it.
I knew it was way too easy to just get to the Cake Island without any issues.

Even Brulee has massive breasts.
Oct 24, 2017 10:20 AM

Apr 2013
I don't get it, where's Luffy? If it gets revealed that he just ran into the wrong direction, I'll riot...
Aug 3, 2019 12:05 PM

Oct 2009
ichii_1 said:
Sanji arrives at his former house.

Why is his former house located on a Whole Cake Island?

Natsu88 said:
Nice to see something of Sanji again. When he was looking at that broken part of the wall we could see a short moment of his past. From the opening we know that he had a hard childhood. Accordingly he had a little fight with his brother Yonji.

Where was that wall located, exactly? Was that a building or a ship?
Jan 2, 2020 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
I am getting some serious Alice in Wonderland vibes from the entire forest to the strange creatures inhabiting it, It can also be considered disturbing too, with how these weirdly looking trees, the flowers, the soil, are all eerily singing about murder.

Ah, I was cheering for Sanji to knock this 4 fellow, his brother, a beg or two. I don't have any positive thoughts about him, and judging from the little insinuating flashback Sanji just had, I don't think that will change. Same thing to the rest of his siblings, and his father. On the contrary, going by the flashback and what it was hinting at, I will probably end up having more negative thoughts than what I initially reasoned.

Nonetheless, the episode was nice and interesting. I liked it.
Jun 7, 2020 10:08 AM

Jun 2016
The forest has been explored and the traps have been set. A beautiful giant half buried into the ground is serving as a landmark and may have a bigger role than simply that, if only they friended him, he could be of some help. The forest is living and singing and moving to block the Straw Hats in. Randolph the crane riding rabbit which had slaughtered for ingredients is reminding me of Jojo’s Petshop, an animal of prey which takes pleasure in silently hunting. Carrot noted he isn’t a mink which should be important. And finally after all of this was set, the Luffy clone was in fact exposed as a devil fruit user from what we can tell. Brulee is one of Mom’s daughters. She has a scarred face and is envious of those who don’t so her plan is to scar the pretty girls faces. Quite the frantic experience in the forest and Luffy is in fact not with them which makes Carrot the creme of the crop physical combatant. Meaning she have quick senses and good fighting instinct and actually seems to enjoy it.

Outside of that setup, we had Sanji meet up with Yonji while reminiscing on some bad memories. The way Sanji wasn’t provoked by Yonji’s attempts and rather smoked quietly and told him to get lost was super badass and somewhat unexpected. We saw Yonji’s abuse first hand, albeit we get the vibe he’s like this with mostly everyone, and the two started to fight to go along with the Brulee and Randolph fight. It’s a nice amount of events going on at once, I’m sure it’ll stay entertaining, but I’m also sure the thing we all really want is more Sanji and the Vinsmoke family!!!
Mar 12, 2021 6:44 PM

Jan 2010
Charlie, Charlotte. Oh okay. I guess this is supposed to be an Alice in Wonderland/Charlie in the Chocolate Factory hybrid island.
Jul 13, 2021 5:38 PM

May 2016
If Big Mom had to get pregnant and wait 9 months before giving birth like with anyone else, it'd be understandable why the first children she's given birth to would look old as hell. It looks like Nami and the others are in really big trouble...

I bet that Yonji's very surprised to see that Sanji's not as weak as he seemed anymore.

Aug 18, 2021 12:35 PM

Jun 2019
This is some actual creepy shit. This whole arc is like a Disney show.
Nov 14, 2021 11:11 PM

May 2017
Thx for Nami fanservice brulee ! Its been almost 800 episode that nami keep showing her boîg boing but avoid legs šŸ˜…
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

May 13, 2022 9:12 PM

Dec 2012
That forest is giving me Thriller Bark vibes. It's probably creepier because it's masking everything behind smiles & songs.
Jan 31, 1:07 AM
Oct 2019
Trees singing are creepy AF.

The real Luffy really just running the other direction WTF
Zoro virus is spreading. LMAO
davidyodo24Jan 31, 1:10 AM
Feb 8, 4:32 PM

May 2021
By far the creepiest episode of one piece so far
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 411 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Somebody - Aug 2, 2009

79 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 410 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hayato_kun - Jul 18, 2009

76 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 409 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hayato_kun - Jul 11, 2009

71 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 408 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hayato_kun - Jul 4, 2009

141 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 405 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hayato_kun - Jun 13, 2009

174 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.