Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2017 5:48 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
By happiness, I think Haru will eventually find that answer herself soon. Maybe she'll discover it naturally before the series ends.

May 29, 2017 6:22 PM
Mar 2015
Finally Uozumi finds the balls to break up with her and go to Haru They both agreed that their relationship was a terrible idea and part as friends
Jun 1, 2017 8:15 AM

Apr 2016
Good. MC ditched that flake.
Jun 11, 2017 6:42 PM

Mar 2016
Thank God he ditched her. She was so irritating...
Apr 27, 2020 4:53 PM
Dec 2018
But she dumped him. Shes one of the dumbest characters ever to be written into a story.
Jun 13, 2020 6:29 AM

Feb 2016
Gab5 said:
But she dumped him. Shes one of the dumbest characters ever to be written into a story.

You can certainly find someone like her in real life though loool
Jun 13, 2020 7:49 AM
Dec 2018
Kja95 said:
Gab5 said:

I've been watching the tv show to see if it makes any more sense and it doesn't. Yes, unfortunately there are real people like this. They are not entertaining either!
Jun 13, 2020 8:12 AM

Feb 2016
Gab5 said:
Kja95 said:

I've been watching the tv show to see if it makes any more sense and it doesn't. Yes, unfortunately there are real people like this. They are not entertaining either!

Yeah the manga has alot of issues tbh

Started out promising but weak ending,very slow pacing, running in loops,etc

Didn't like the sudden shift of the main character toward haru i mean he clearly didn't like shinako but there is no enough character development between him and haru to suggest that he loves her,

It's more like it was convenient for him to tend toward her after he broke off with shinako

Still maybe the cause of it being somewhat boring is the story being more realistic rather than being a fictional work from manga and anime
Jun 13, 2020 2:27 PM
Dec 2018
Kja95 said:
Gab5 said:

Yeah the manga has alot of issues tbh

Started out promising but weak ending,very slow pacing, running in loops,etc

Didn't like the sudden shift of the main character toward haru i mean he clearly didn't like shinako but there is no enough character development between him and haru to suggest that he loves her,

It's more like it was convenient for him to tend toward her after he broke off with shinako

Still maybe the cause of it being somewhat boring is the story being more realistic rather than being a fictional work from manga and anime

Yes, I agree with all of that. The author spent 18 years writing that and the ending still felt rushed. Focused too long on something that didn't go anywhere at all. If the anime is the same I just can't see the point of the story. Realistic but so is eating our breakfast.
Oct 12, 2022 7:27 AM
Nov 2018
it pains me to see rikuo lose so much time of his life with that fucking bitch that never had an ounce of love for him, and its really irritating that the manga took so long to reach this point despite the distant treatment, the awkward moments and the zero shows of affection.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Chapter 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

5 by Methas »»
Jan 17, 2023 1:38 PM

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Chapter 113 Discussion

waalex11 - May 11, 2018

36 by Kitsu-nee »»
Nov 22, 2022 1:14 PM

» Is the manga better? (Spoilers?)

NJGore - Jun 20, 2020

10 by Arturo_Gtz »»
Mar 9, 2021 9:16 AM

» I need help, end of the relationship? Shinako ends with who?

SatriaOkta - Jun 21, 2020

1 by bodlat25 »»
Jul 14, 2020 3:45 AM

» [SPOILERS] So... what happens in the manga after the anime?

Kuroiji - Jun 26, 2020

4 by Kunii »»
Jun 27, 2020 8:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.