Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 23, 2010 1:39 PM

Jun 2009
My friend started dating a chinese girl. She's petit and skinny. We studied the same subject in college.

It's a rather boring lecture, so the three of us are chatting quietly among ourselves. Then, the girl punched my friend for fun, he jokingly grab on to her wrist and start pulling and shaking her arm. (HER ARM IS AS THIN AS A STICK)

At that point, i almost jumped between them. I SWEAR THAT ARM IS GOING TO BREAK!

I'm even afraid to give her Hi-5 during bowling... I left my hand hanging for her to hit it instead.

I know that skinny girls don't break that easily, but...

I hope I'm not the only one who felt that way about skinny girls.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 23, 2010 1:53 PM
Oct 2009
u r not the only1...rib cages are really scary...
Feb 23, 2010 2:05 PM

Dec 2007
We don't break and we are not fragile.

Concerning myself the only horrible thing about being skinny is that I feel my bones when I sit. And it HURTS! I'm on a fattening diet ;_;
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Feb 23, 2010 2:12 PM

Nov 2008
Yes, also, a hint for the boys: don't ask us whether we've been eating enough.
I will laugh it away, but know that it can also hit a nerve when you ask the wrong girl.
Yes, the girl with that problem.

And well, in my case, it isn't a physical disease or disorder, it's just that I've been born three months early. (Well, I'm actually no stick either. I have a body.)
Feb 23, 2010 2:21 PM

Feb 2009
I used to be so thin. I head friends who would get worried to hug me and often ask me how my diet was. But, I wasn't weak. Just thin. She is probably the same.

With age (I'm 17 now, that was about...4 years ago I was tiny.), I had rounded out a bit. I'm in no way overweight nor underweight. I'm a pretty curved average.

But no, you won't break her. :)

Feb 23, 2010 2:46 PM

Jun 2008
I think a women should be well balanced, being too skinny or too fat could cause a problem for them later on in life. Yeah I know I am just stating the obvious here. Same thing goes for dudes.
Feb 23, 2010 3:18 PM

Oct 2008
skinny or fat, asians have the tightest pussy. seriously though it's genetics. a lot of asians are slender to the bone and they eat like mammoths. black people work out for a couple of months and they become ripped as fuck.

as long as they are happy together though, this shouldn't be a problem.
Feb 23, 2010 3:31 PM

May 2008
I think overly judgmental MAL users are stupid.

They think that their unsolicited opinions about other people are worth hearing.

I'm even afraid to engage in direct conversation... I SWEAR THEIR BRAINS ARE GOING TO BREAK.
Feb 23, 2010 3:37 PM

Aug 2009
Against the skinny ones. But somehow always managed to fall for them in the end. Don't no why. Never had one relationship where a girl is of an average body size. Not that I'm complaining. But they are kind of fragile. Handle with care xD
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
- Lao-Tze.

Feb 23, 2010 4:13 PM

Aug 2008
I like toned, athletic girls. All the more reason to hit the gym on a regular basis. >:D
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Feb 23, 2010 4:16 PM
May 2009
Skinny girls are... well, ugly.
Feb 23, 2010 4:46 PM

Aug 2009
There's a general worry for anyone underweight because those that may have malnutrition have a weaker body to deal with and thus are more susceptible to injury
Feb 23, 2010 5:12 PM

Jun 2008
I'm skinny but you can't see my ribs sticking out or anything like that. But people always say they don't want to crush me. It gets annoying sometimes. But oh well.
Feb 23, 2010 5:31 PM

Aug 2009
I've seen some anorexic type of girls and let me tell you one thing, they're disgusting as fuck. I was wondering how the heck they don't notice that they're that skinny when they always look at the mirror.

Women, such mysterious beings.
Feb 23, 2010 6:28 PM

Jul 2008
I recently discovered I have the ability to stick my hand under my ribs and into my chest cavity slightly. My friends are sometimes afraid to hug me in fear of 'snapping in half'...which I doubt is gonna happen, I'm not that tiny.
And if you tell people they look fragile, it WILL make some of them mad, even if they are weaker than average.

But yeah, I love skinny men and I think skinny looks good on women as well. Not anorexia skinny, that's just not right.
Feb 23, 2010 6:38 PM

Oct 2009
im pretty skinny :3 but i think im just naturally that way, its not like i go out of my way to lose weight. quite the opposite infact
Feb 23, 2010 7:05 PM
Oct 2009
Frito said:
skinny or fat, asians have the tightest pussy.

how many asian pussy did u fuck to reach that conclusion? and how many non asian pussy did u fuck to make that comparison?
Feb 23, 2010 7:45 PM

Jun 2007
Well, apparently according to a couple people, in 4th grade or something I told them my bones were made out of paper, so if they touched me I would break. apparently. I don't remember it though.

?_? || Mo <3: squrrriles kidnapped her let's eat theree nuts || ♪♫♪
Feb 23, 2010 7:59 PM

Feb 2010
Some people are just naturally thin, it doesn't mean you're going to break their arm off if you give them a high-five. Most Asians are pretty slender anyway.
For now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see.
Feb 23, 2010 8:03 PM

Jul 2008
AthenianMango said:
Some people are just naturally thin, it doesn't mean you're going to break their arm off if you give them a high-five. Most Asians are pretty slender anyway.

Asian culture is even more obsessed with weight loss and being ridiculously skinny than in the West. I think it looks disgusting, and would much rather date a girl that is 5' 6" be 145 instead of 115 pounds or less.

In fact, that's probably a large reason why I like dark-skinned girls so much; they don't kill their body and attractiveness by losing too much weight.
Feb 23, 2010 8:34 PM

Feb 2010
Living in a place where asians are the majority, I don't even know when a girl starts looking "too skinny".
duhFeb 23, 2010 8:42 PM
Feb 23, 2010 8:54 PM

Jun 2009
blasphemy. dem hip bones.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Feb 24, 2010 11:43 AM
Feb 2010
sorry skinny girls to me aren't pretty at all yes some maybe in a way but other ones who are as skinny as a toothpick need to eat a sandwhich or maybe a hamburger instead....

Feb 24, 2010 12:00 PM

Aug 2007
I hate stick people. Especially because I'm in a house full of stick girls. I'm 120 5'5 and I feel fat around them.. And all I hear all day is how much they complain about they "wish they could gain some weight!"
Oh well, you can be skinny, I'll keep my ass and boobs. kthx.
Feb 24, 2010 12:12 PM

Feb 2010
Yeah I saw this real skinny girl at my old high school when I was picking up my cousin. It just seem like if they fell they would break their arm. They just seem fragile.

Though my best friend is so skinny for a guy, his family even calls him Stick as his nickname. No matter what he does he cant gain weight.
Feb 24, 2010 1:17 PM

Oct 2009
hmm..

ive never been skinny or fat. my sister on the other hand, is almost bone thin. and she eats as much as i do.

So its not all about a girl "being on a diet". For some people its a serious problem to put on weight, and thats without having an eating disorder.
Feb 24, 2010 2:59 PM

May 2008
And the other way around. It's just genes.

Feb 24, 2010 4:41 PM

May 2008
I remember it basically being implied to me sometime lately that the standard of beauty in women is thin hips and a banana shape instead of wide hips and an hourglass shape. And that people see thin hips as more of a skinny thing instead of masculine thing and wide hips as more of a fat thing instead of feminine thing. I call BS and think most guys who call wide hips "fat looking" are closet androgyny fans and in the minority. I certainly haven't had any encounters like this in my life aside from guys as Sankaku Complex saying intentionally ridiculous things like "tits equal fat person" to sort of normalize their DFC fandom. So yeah...

Anyway, I don't know about Asian culture and standards of weight. But the Japanese idol industry seems ridiculous. Back in the old days I was always defending Kago Ai from people who were always calling her fat. When she hasn't been fat like, once in her entire life. Or even close really.

Anyway, on topic. You'd be surprised at how physically capable skinny people can be. A lot of Pro Skateboarders are scrawny as can be and they can do amazing things with those little bodies and withstand some massive falls with hardly any injuries.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Feb 24, 2010 6:18 PM

Oct 2008
Free_Candy said:
Frito said:
skinny or fat, asians have the tightest pussy.

how many asian pussy did u fuck to reach that conclusion? and how many non asian pussy did u fuck to make that comparison?
enough for me to say.
Feb 24, 2010 6:26 PM

May 2009
Thanks for your concern but we're fine.
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/angelfire892&sclick=1">
Being sane is over rated :)
Feb 24, 2010 6:40 PM

Oct 2008
angelfire892 said:
Thanks for your concern but we're fine.
we are just saying we need more big woman for our big lovin needs. they are just the softest things in the world. but skinny girls are fine too. some are really attractive.
Feb 25, 2010 1:19 AM
Jul 2018
Apocalypz said:
LOL @ thinking you can break a human that easily.
I find it lolzers myself, but man I can't help but think that way. I jokingly told my friend to eat more, but apparently she's been eating right all her years, like 2 plates per meal.And she's still damn thin. Makes me wish I could give her some of my meat.
Feb 25, 2010 3:37 AM

Jan 2010
I dislike skinny women for the same reason I dislike hairless dogs.

I don't like "petting" skin-on-bones.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.