3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 5.0
22 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2017 7:16 PM

Jun 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Despite not always adhering to classic shoujo tropes, Nozaki is still very observant and may very well be closer to reality than what his peers may think. Case in point: Hori's interaction with Kashima.
Jun 17, 2017 8:35 PM

Jan 2011
What's this? More slight romance progress?
Jun 18, 2017 12:20 AM

Sep 2015
First Nozaki doki and now Hori realization? I'm actually shook. The boys are making progress!! (I'd like to say the pattern should continue onto WakaSeo but those two are... hmm)

Oh and the scene where all the boys begged Kashima to abuse them. Hori what have you done.

And lastly shoutout to Mikorin for being best shipper.
Jun 18, 2017 12:32 AM

Oct 2014

🚢 S H I P 🚢

The beginning was a bit slow and I though it wouldn't be that funny but glad the ending pages and ship fuel made it up for me. Like how Mikorins ideal shoujo tropes are shattered and hands down this was the best panel:
Fresh_Mint said:
(I'd like to say the pattern should continue onto WakaSeo but those two are... hmm)
There was a chapter for them first though, chapter 84. He even gets a lap pillow '3'
IizyJun 18, 2017 12:53 AM
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jun 18, 2017 12:33 AM

Mar 2015
how nozaki can become shoujo wirter still beyond my understanding...

that hori shipping tho, soo damn strong!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 18, 2017 4:57 AM

Dec 2015
Lol Kashima looks prettier with the outfit and wig that Hori-senpai gave her.
Mikoshiba is the only one normal in series - in terms of romance.

Aw.. Hori-senpai's reaction o_O is he blushing?? he look so handsome with different hairstyle.
Jun 18, 2017 6:52 AM

Sep 2007
Kuma said:

I think Nozaki's/"Yumeno-sensei's" manga is popular precisely because it occasionally gets really weird. I mean, Ken-san probably catches most of this stuff before it goes to print, but something must have slipped through the cracks a couple of times :)

Also I wanted to say "how are Kashima and Hori still not dating, they're perfect for each other" but that delayed reaction, flipping heck LOL
Jun 18, 2017 2:52 PM

Sep 2011
Oh god we making actual progress now.

the foreshadowing

Fresh_Mint said:
I'd like to say the pattern should continue onto WakaSeo but those two are... hmm)

Those 2 have had the most actual progress out of the cast back in chapter 66

it helps that wakamatsu is already in love with her through Lorelai hes just too retarded to piece 2 and 2 together.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 18, 2017 5:04 PM

Mar 2015
vanetz said:
Kuma said:

I think Nozaki's/"Yumeno-sensei's" manga is popular precisely because it occasionally gets really weird. I mean, Ken-san probably catches most of this stuff before it goes to print, but something must have slipped through the cracks a couple of times :)

if my memories correct, pretty sure it prised because yumeno sensei can potray girl feelings reastically (?)...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 19, 2017 5:16 AM

Jul 2012
Iizbakaokay said:

🚢 S H I P 🚢

i saw the spoilers on twitter but for some reason i couldn't put two and two together like i was all "oh this is gsnk so is there really progression? is mikoshiba ok? where is the screen tone for his hair? is this just another meltdown?" like i literally thought it was mikorin before hori
bitch i'm soooooo
Jun 25, 2017 12:45 PM

Sep 2007
Kuma said:
vanetz said:

if my memories correct, pretty sure it prised because yumeno sensei can potray girl feelings reastically (?)...

I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day xD
Aug 8, 2017 7:56 AM

Oct 2012
Yep it's the reaction of those boys who rejected that hidden beauty girls xD

Well tbh if Kashima was like that
I don't mind if she abused me everyday with her harsh words
Kashima onee-sama! Kashima anego! xD

What is this? Another romance development?
Is this near the end?
Page 5 was foreshadowing indeed
"Signature removed"
Mar 3, 2021 6:15 AM

Mar 2020
My Favorite Couple making some progress!!!
Subscribe to my Youtube : Rosvl Studio

I post Skits, Fingerstyle about Anime, F1 and many more :)

Link In My Profile!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Chapter 149 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Apr 17

0 by ReaperCreeper »»
Apr 17, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Chapter 148 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Jan 11

1 by peony707 »»
Jan 17, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Chapter 143 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 8, 2023

6 by usodageorge »»
Dec 19, 2023 5:35 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Chapter 141 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Mar 11, 2023

4 by usodageorge »»
Dec 19, 2023 5:16 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Chapter 147 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 9, 2023

5 by yuu1light »»
Nov 29, 2023 9:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.