Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 5, 2017 1:29 AM
Mar 2017
Me what I felt was DISAPPOINTED! How could I not feel disappointed if in the end Adagaki, Aki didn't know who Makabe, Masamune was? Urgh!!!

But at least it has something what I'm looking for but still
Apr 5, 2017 1:32 AM

Apr 2014
Dropped it after 1 episode because both the main characters were incredibly annoying and bitchy. :/
How do people like this show.
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
Apr 5, 2017 1:33 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Disappointed because the story never fucking used its own premise for anything good whatsoever
Apr 5, 2017 1:52 AM

Feb 2013
i dont get how that series has so many members... i barely saw anyone mention it
Apr 5, 2017 1:55 AM

Jul 2013
I was glad because now I could add the show to my Completed list. Tbh, I already expected the ending being inconclusive, so I didn't felt that dissappointed.
Apr 5, 2017 1:56 AM
Jan 2016
I've read the manga before the anime started, managed to watch like 3 episodes and dropped it. The story is rather bad an unpleasant, so I didn't feel like watching any further.
Apr 5, 2017 2:04 AM
Jul 2018
I was not disappointed because I dropped it early on since I knew already there is going to be no revenge.

You guys are either naive or dumb, probably both.
Apr 5, 2017 2:08 AM

Apr 2017
Wasn't disappointed at all since I decided not to watch it because I knew it would be a disappointing show
Apr 5, 2017 2:11 AM

Sep 2014
Eh, I'm keeping up with the manga so I even if the anime ended like that, I knew where everything stood. If anything, I felt like even more of a fat piece of shit because MC over there doing 300 push ups while sick while my fat ass is looking at my computer monitor with my triple chins clearly visible. And Adagaki eating 10,000 calories daily and not gaining an ounce, I drink water and I already feel ashamed of myself.
Apr 5, 2017 2:13 AM

Jul 2015
Another harem with a tsundere ending
1/10
Jk,I dropped it after 2ep
Is too obvious that there is no revenge
Apr 5, 2017 2:21 AM

Dec 2016
I put the anime on hold for now well in the future i might have the will to finish it maybe...god the mc was too cringy for me
(kowai yoshino best girl)
Apr 5, 2017 2:36 AM

Mar 2015
I wasn't that disappointed, but it obviously could've done better with such a premise. I guess a revenge plot would work better for a serious romance story rather than a harem rom-com one..

Even if the future awaiting me is so bright that it's blinding,
If I'm to face it alone, there's no real meaning in it.. ♫♫

Apr 5, 2017 2:39 AM

Aug 2014
Nothing.
I'm not disappointed and i'm not glad.

Just nothing.
Apr 5, 2017 2:43 AM

Mar 2017
Felt hopeful but as I progressed on the show it just went downhill from there, especially those last 3 episodes. That fat imposter boy plot really ruined the show IMO plus there was no revenge at the end. I endured just to add it to my completed list.
Apr 5, 2017 2:48 AM
May 2016
You should just read the manga, it progresses quite a lot after the anime ending
Apr 5, 2017 3:07 AM

Sep 2015
Annoyed because it said harem on the genre tags and so I expected to see cute girls, but instead it was just following a dumbass around as he mustache-twirled over an extremely petty and honestly creepy revenge scheme that should've imploded several times over because of his poor decision making and failure to listen to anybody around him

it sucked pretty much

Apr 5, 2017 3:11 AM

Oct 2016
I felt an urge to do more workouts. Might need to hit the gym again.

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Apr 5, 2017 3:15 AM
Jul 2016
It was trash.
Revenge my ass....First it felt like the story has some potential...But after watching it...My reaction was.....Why was I watching that shit??? and then I remembered...It was suggested by my friend....Dunno why he got into it?
Apr 5, 2017 3:16 AM

Dec 2014
Didn't watch it - didn't even start it. I might've done so if it had something else going for it, such as stylistic visuals, interesting character designs, or a set of tags that'd actually suit its premise, but nothing really attracted me to it in the first place.
Apr 5, 2017 3:23 AM

Oct 2016
After watching the first episodes of pretty much everything I wanted to see, I had this show as my predicted anime of the season. So I was beyond disappointed with how it turned out as the season progressed. (ended up with Kuzo no Honkai as my anime of the season)

The first episode, strangly enought, gave me a similar feeling to death note, with the whole plot for revenge and his plan to manipulate aki's feelings. I liked the fact that both of the mains were terrible people, because that's what the story was about. But by the end it felt like a typical harem with a typical tsundere and a typical main guy...

I was hoping for the revenge plan to look like this...

...not just aki's friend telling him what to do, and him failing to do even that!

I ended up giving it a generous 6/10
"It's the same sense of loss I feel when a slice-of-life series ends... The despair of knowing that their lives will still continue on, yet I won't be able to see it..."
~Hajime Tsunashi from Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken
Apr 5, 2017 4:37 AM

May 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Disappointed because the story never fucking used its own premise for anything good whatsoever
Yeah I mean like they never even let you see Koiwai's panties after that one scene what a ripoff

Fuck shows that give me amazing pantyshots in the early episodes and then just swear off fanservice almost entirely for the rest of the show.
Apr 5, 2017 5:04 AM

Apr 2016
First of all, I started hating the anime after the first episode of Masamune-kun after they showed that the main character is a narcissist. And one of the things I hate with a passion is narcissistic people.

But I never drop an anime so I had to sit through all 12 episodes. The anime was so-so, nothing impressive. The only thing I felt after finishing was relief that I never have to see the face of that narcissistic piece of shit Masamune.
Apr 5, 2017 5:14 AM

Aug 2008
I drop that show after watching 5 episodes.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Apr 5, 2017 5:18 AM

Jun 2016
I really, really, really disliked it. I really have no idea why it doesn't have a score lower than 6.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Apr 5, 2017 5:28 AM

Feb 2016
I knew from the synopsis alone that there wasn't going to be any revenge, but I still enjoy romance anime so I decided to keep watching anyway. He had many opportunities to say "HA! You thought that I was your Prince Charming, but it was I! Pigs Foot!"

The story officially went to shit when the Neko ship sunk like the titanic. I was hoping they at least kept her as a (it's obvious she wasn't going to win because Japan has shit taste, but she is the best character in the show) love interest until the end because she is the best girl in every way. Might even consider making her my waifu because she's so perfect.

AND SHE DOESNT WEAR PANTSU! What kind of dumbass wouldn't want her? :(
Apr 5, 2017 5:31 AM

Nov 2014
Mostly indifference. Something along the lines of "Huh... nothing happened. Meh next anime it is."
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Apr 5, 2017 6:36 AM
Dec 2014
I am very disappointed with the show. However I am confused at how people reacted towards the show. They say that the show doesn't use its premise or that revenge was abandoned. Do people not know that the #1 requirement for his revenge is to have Adagaki Aki fall in love with him as explained by the show? That is what he's been trying to do since episode 1 up to the final episode. Are people blind? Did I miss something in the show? Somehow I feel like people watched this without paying attention to it at all.
Apr 5, 2017 3:33 PM

Aug 2012
The series in a whole is a general let down Manga included. Even as far as Harems go its pretty awful and a let down. The main girl who is played off as being sadistic and hard judging is swayed way to easily. The MC while I thought would be good because of the revenge plan is swayed WAY to easy...even before the big reveal
. And the other girls which in a Harem you want to fight for clearly have zero chance while in a good harem they at least have a chance. Even if 95% of the time its the first girl met that gets chosen. Overall its just poor and bad.
Apr 6, 2017 3:48 AM

Jun 2016
I'm not happy with how the ending turned out to be, but I wasn't disappointed since I've expected this show to sucks badly.
Apr 6, 2017 4:09 AM
Jun 2016
I enjoyed the series so far, the Main character is not typical harem guy ( who never has his own story )

But i am disappointed on how its ended , it didn't even reveal between those 2 masamune
Apr 7, 2017 2:10 AM
Nov 2016
I just finished watching it yesterday and its really disappointing, few ques were left unanswered. I was really expecting that at one point Mc would tell Aki that he was the pig's foot. If this was included I would be satisfied. it would have been better if the mc would slowly change and accept his fate instead of wasting his time for taking a revenge.

More topics from this board

» why has this anime recieved a low score? ( 1 2 3 )

Renaultclio101 - Mar 26, 2017

116 by swirlydragonfly »»
Sep 26, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2017

226 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 10, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

373 by DirtMcGurt36 »»
Aug 26, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2017

172 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 26, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2017

209 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 23, 8:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.