Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 4, 2017 6:17 AM

Sep 2012
rank 9 Urara man she has long way to go

Cyanwasserstoff said:
sirhcnil said:

mind blown

if that's the case hopefully kuro has a human form or yami has a fox form otherwise you know... bestiality :X

everything seemed too convenient but ain't gonna complain

one more ep, i like where its going

One thing for sure: Chiya is the child of an god and a human being. Her only existence is already the betrayal against the Gods. The only explanation is that her birth was already the betrayal.

One other theory is that Yami herself is a Goddess that uses her power and the power of the other Goddess for divining. It was not stated that the divining young woman have to be humans. In that case the father of Chiya may still be unknown and Kurou would be only a familiar of Yami to look after Chiya.

there is one issue with ur theory they (the voices) called Yami also Urara so if she is Urara she can't be a goddess & Chiya cant be child of a goddess unless Yami made child with a god so Chiya's father is a god (i mean the situation is reverse from what u think its not the mother that is god but father is the god) it could be considered being traitor to from her part

but the way they talked its confusing they repeated same stuff a lot so i get why some ppl missed the part when Yami was called Urara like Chiya was called Urara
Sugram22Dec 4, 2017 6:27 AM
Dec 4, 2017 6:28 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Sugram22 said:

there is one issue with ur theory they (the voices) caller Yami also Urara so if she is Urara she can't be a goddess & Chiya cant be child of a goddess unless Yami made child with a god so Chiya's father is a god it could be considered being traitor to from her part

It has not to be an issue if you think about it in a different way. The anime itself stated that the Urara have to be young women, but it was never stated that these young women have to be humans.
It is still possible that Yami as a goddess herself used the power of the other goddess for the job of an Urara. It could be that the gods wanted to find out more about the human life or as an sort of an experiment.
Yami did fall in love with an human, got pregnant and did leave the kingdom of heaven forever.

Just a theory, but I think that the theory with Chiya´s father to be a god could be more likely in this case. We do not know for sure.
Dec 4, 2017 7:00 AM

Sep 2012
Cyanwasserstoff said:
Sugram22 said:

there is one issue with ur theory they (the voices) caller Yami also Urara so if she is Urara she can't be a goddess & Chiya cant be child of a goddess unless Yami made child with a god so Chiya's father is a god it could be considered being traitor to from her part

It has not to be an issue if you think about it in a different way. The anime itself stated that the Urara have to be young women, but it was never stated that these young women have to be humans.
It is still possible that Yami as a goddess herself used the power of the other goddess for the job of an Urara. It could be that the gods wanted to find out more about the human life or as an sort of an experiment.
Yami did fall in love with an human, got pregnant and did leave the kingdom of heaven forever.

Just a theory, but I think that the theory with Chiya´s father to be a god could be more likely in this case. We do not know for sure.

lets hope they do S2 to if not more then we find out for sure

& i think kurou is her mothers Familiar or something like that who has been entrusted to her, but she has to become higher rank to be able to call kurou when she wants by that i mean at will
Dec 4, 2017 7:10 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Sugram22 said:

& i think kurou is her mothers Familiar or something like that who has been entrusted to her, but she has to become higher rank to be able to call kurou when she wants by that i mean at will

At least I am very certain about Chiya being a half goddess. That would makes sense to the events that happened to her and her own abilities.
Dec 4, 2017 8:25 AM

Sep 2012
Cyanwasserstoff said:
Sugram22 said:

At least I am very certain about Chiya being a half goddess. That would makes sense to the events that happened to her and her own abilities.

yea it does make sense :)
Nov 10, 2019 9:00 AM

Feb 2017
This labyrinth has ura in it.
Oct 14, 2020 7:23 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So her mother's name is Yami... interesting, and nice they all succeeded
Nov 5, 2021 4:49 AM

Apr 2020
So Chiya's mother's name is Yami, Chiya finally finds a clue about her mother.
Jul 14, 2022 2:02 AM

Feb 2020
We didn't get much information about Chiya's mother, but at least now we know her name is Yami. Apparently she betrayed the Gods and now those spirits are after her daughter.

I'm glad that Kuroe protected Chiya her from those attackers.

"Sorry I'm late!" Pretty hilarious scene. Kon, Koume, And Hono were in a total panic, lol.

Congratulations to the girls for passing the exam! You did a great job! :)
Dec 17, 2023 1:03 AM

Nov 2023
Man, I feel bad for Chiya being labeled as a traitor :(
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Where to start the manga

bezardo - Feb 7

4 by Otakupervert890 »»
Feb 7, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Urara Meirochou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

93 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Urara Meirochou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

48 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Urara Meirochou Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

45 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Urara Meirochou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

64 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.