Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 9, 2017 7:33 AM

Apr 2017
Rasheed said:
Every CoD after Black Ops. Seriously, talk about money grabbing. Same crap every year.

Ghosts was the last CoD I ever played. I had it on PC & there was a fault with it where the game would crash at same point every time no matter what I did, never got it working. I have refused to buy any CoD since then.
Apr 9, 2017 7:36 AM

Mar 2017
Elder Scrolls Online, holy crap what a shitty game (unlike skyrim; that was great)

Apr 9, 2017 8:45 AM

Mar 2017
no man's sky. good thing i got a refund
{Signature}
Apr 10, 2017 1:42 AM

Oct 2014
Going to add Battleborn to my list. I bought it at around half-price to see what the game is like. Looking back, I really regret it now.
Apr 10, 2017 2:17 AM
Ready to Ruffle

Oct 2014
Definitely No Man's Sky -__-

I bought it through Humble Bundle Store, so I couldn't even get a refund... rip
Apr 17, 2017 9:42 AM
Feb 2017
Infamous 3 when ps4 came out.
Apr 17, 2017 10:12 AM

Jul 2015
jagged alliance flashback

was no jagged aliance revival am hopeping for
!
Apr 17, 2017 11:09 AM

Feb 2015
Wii U and whatever came with it. What a waste of money that was. Convinced me to never get another Nintendo console.
Apr 17, 2017 12:24 PM

Feb 2015
Dragon Age Inqusition. Didn't enjoy it at all. I loved DA:O, what a shame.
Apr 17, 2017 8:35 PM

Apr 2017
imeli said:
Skyrim - probably one of the most boring open world games I've played. The magic isn't cool, the first person combat is extremely choppy, and the main story is garbage. It's literally a game where people just have fun "exploring" (wasting time).

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (Nintendo DS version) - The worst remake of a previous game I have ever seen and played. I forgot how much I paid for this (maybe like $30) but the new mechanics in the game were completely atrocious. Trashed it.

Skyrim. 100% Agree!

Skyrim has to be the most overrated game I ever played. The only videogame I played where friends told me, I needed to add mods to the game to make it enjoyable. What a waste of sixty dollars, but at least I learn my lesson about giving into videogame hype.
Apr 18, 2017 4:14 AM

Aug 2015
XCOM, Demon's Souls, Skyrim, Oblivion, Two Worlds 2, Black Ops 2 and Ni No Kuni because of many minor gameplay elements that were so annoying all combined that it made them unplayable.
Also, every game that doesn't have endgame content (excluding multiplayer).
Apr 18, 2017 7:33 AM
Jul 2018
Payday 2 and its DLCs, God. It was fun for few hours, but after awhile its just the same thing over and over again that even the DLCs can't fix. I've spent around $50 for the DLCs alone, that's the real heist!
Apr 18, 2017 10:22 AM
Apr 2016
For me - COD:Ghosts. Bought when it has been released. Never had such freezes, ping, low online before.
Apr 18, 2017 10:29 AM

Jul 2015
Dragon age inquisition, was total waste of 60 euros. It was boring, ugly and full of sjw nonsense.
Apr 18, 2017 10:42 AM

Feb 2015
Gundam: Journey to Jaburo. Got it for $15 when I was a kid. The game had terrible controls and missions 3 & 9 were hard as fuck to beat. Still beat the game and unlocked everything, but no way in hell I'm playing that game ever again.
Apr 18, 2017 10:43 AM

Nov 2012
Eru said:

Sukebe14 said:
Dragon age inquisition, was total waste of 60 euros. It was boring, ugly and full of sjw nonsense.

Why would you trust them again after the mess Dragon Age 2 was?
Apr 18, 2017 9:57 PM

Jul 2015
Cyberdemon said:
Eru said:

Sukebe14 said:

Why would you trust them again after the mess Dragon Age 2 was?

I was hyped by alpha gameplay footage, one that you can still find in youtube, final product was nothing like it. Creators shamelessly lied in face of players.
Apr 18, 2017 10:16 PM

Dec 2016
I bought destiny with all of the dlcs because my friend wouldn't stop btching about not having another player for the wrath of the machine raid. I dont like sci fi or first person shooters. I literally bought it and said "i'm going to regret this"

also i bought dragon age inquisition twice (one disc and one digital) and neither of them even worked, i didnt even get to see the start screen. thats 120$ down the drain
Apr 18, 2017 10:49 PM

Dec 2013
For me it was Star Wars The Old Republic.

As a huge Star Wars Fan, I was very hyped for the game and was thinking myself maybe it's like Knight of the old republic, but boy was I wrong. The Story of the game was kinda decent, so I'm not telling that the game was bad, It's just was not what I thought about the game to be. It was just like a World of Warcraft clone for me.

But yea that was my game I kinda wasted money, No hate please if you like that game :(.
Apr 19, 2017 12:16 PM

Sep 2016
-Medal of Honor 2010. Bought at launch for £44, finish in 5 hours + 2 hours of multiplayer before bored to death. 2 months later game was so bad it was sold for only £20.

-Rust on Steam, bought beta a few years ago for £20, played for 2 hours and haven't touched since.

-Mario kart, Mario builder and Super smash bros wii u, I wouldn't necessary call them a waste of money but I bought them all at full price and only played them for 2 to 3 hours each. I feel like I could have better spent these on something else but whatever.

There's a bunch more but I can't even remember anymore.

🔥You're looking at someone🔥

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥You have my permission to🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Apr 19, 2017 12:59 PM

Sep 2008
The first Assassin's Creed game. Really, it's so boring, annoying and you doing same thing from the begin till the end.
Apr 19, 2017 7:54 PM
Jul 2018
Probably Watch Dogs lmao
Apr 20, 2017 1:40 AM
Apr 2017
Shadow the Hedgehog
Apr 25, 2017 3:07 AM

Jan 2017
Definitely No man's sky. I paid the full price ~€60. Stupid me played more than 2 hours so I couldn’t get a refund. I could have bought a lot of other fun games of the same money.

"Hey mister, I am mad scientist. It's SO COOOOOL!!! Sonovabitch" - Okabe Rintarou

Apr 25, 2017 3:22 AM

Apr 2017
IIFrostBite said:
Definitely No man's sky. I paid the full price ~€60. Stupid me played more than 2 hours so I couldn’t get a refund. I could have bought a lot of other fun games of the same money.

#nomansmultiplayer
srsly, dat game should have multiplayer. Until this thing isn't there, is a very expensive piece of crap.

Now, i am surprised no body said Far Cry. First.
Don't get me wrong, gameplay was good, but only that.
Story was like Half Life's but blended with Max Payne's bad parts.
This was the most claustrophobic open-world ever.
AI was that smart that, at normal and up, they could see you through walls. And shoot you.
The price wasn't that big (2k+'s prices) but you would need some psychological treatment after playing it, so it triples the price.

If you ever EVER want to play this game, better go punch some drug cartel's bosses after run for your life. Believe me, it's safer.
404 signature not found
Apr 25, 2017 4:38 AM

Oct 2013
Titanfall 2

I played it during a free weekend and had so much fun. Got it for £20 but I barely played one match. I dunno wtf happened n no I ain't got the new COD or BF1 nor do I have Overwatch....Maybe its other games I got? Could be the small amount of players online. I can't get the match I want n gotta go with death match every time.

Could be all.that factored in but I regret buying it, should have went for Overwatch instead.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Apr 25, 2017 4:43 AM

Oct 2013
Zapredon said:
Yakuza . Keep running into random thug frustrate me so much.

If its Yakuza 0 then just keep running n they'll give up after a few seconds. If its old Yakuza games then stay out of their line of sight n run behind them instead or try the other side of the street so they don't see you or so its easier to outrun them if they do.

After a while you should be able to spot them easily. They walk n stand around differently from other civilians. They be wearing suits, hoodies n shit. You'll find it easier if you give it some time.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Apr 25, 2017 4:45 AM

Oct 2013
Furrek said:
The first Assassin's Creed game. Really, it's so boring, annoying and you doing same thing from the begin till the end.

Don't let it you off from Assassins Creed 2 tho. What your complaining about is what everybody else complained of when it first came out, including me. AC2 takes everything good and fixes all of the bad stuff. Such a great game.

Skip 1 if you want as AC2 gives a quick recap of AC1 before you begin playing.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Apr 25, 2017 4:48 AM

Oct 2013
Watch Dogs, it was just bad
Apr 25, 2017 6:18 AM

Nov 2012
Not a game, but I payed $60 worth for a PSN plus membership, and so far this year I haven't seen any free games or deals that made it worth the money I spent, FML.
Apr 25, 2017 6:36 AM

Aug 2016
black ops 3 with season pass
shit game imo
Apr 25, 2017 7:45 AM
Apr 2011
Every sports games in my gaming library.
Apr 25, 2017 8:03 AM

Jan 2017
Profeet said:
IIFrostBite said:

#nomansmultiplayer
srsly, dat game should have multiplayer. Until this thing isn't there, is a very expensive piece of crap.

Hehe, indeed. Their false advertisement before release, incredibly filthy. Believe me it won't get a multiplayer. I lost all hope in this game and it's future.

"Hey mister, I am mad scientist. It's SO COOOOOL!!! Sonovabitch" - Okabe Rintarou

Apr 25, 2017 8:49 AM

Apr 2017
IIFrostBite said:
Profeet said:

#nomansmultiplayer

Hehe, indeed. Their false advertisement before release, incredibly filthy. Believe me it won't get a multiplayer. I lost all hope in this game and it's future.
iu meid me cri :'(
srsly(#2), this game had A TON of potential and hype, but the devs bumped it.
In the opposide direction, The Witcher's and The Elder's Scrolls's dev teams made free expansion packs (==game_within_game) and keep them fresh.
I guess Plato was right: "man is the measure of all things".

RedLake said:
Probably WoW subscription for 3 months, which was worth ~30€. I only played it for like 3 weeks.

Just find some guild and rush some raids.
I didn't played it for a long time, but it was a hella of a game. You could see true happiness when [Vessel of Rebirth] dropped after I had finished MC. Damn, swinging that sword on Stormwind (The Burning Crusade exp) was baadddaass.
404 signature not found
Apr 25, 2017 8:52 AM
ONE MORE PULL

Aug 2012
If you're including P2W aspects such as item mall purchases then my payment list for Rumble Fighter is over $1,000 for sure, I definitely regret it considering how inactive the game's state is but otherwise Modern Warfare 3 or all the Assassin Creed games I purchased after AC2 would be mine.
Apr 25, 2017 9:24 AM

Oct 2013
Guild Wars 2

Can't use KnM because of my set up, so tried using Xpadder to.use Controller n I just ain't satisfied n don't understand why its not natively supported :
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Apr 27, 2017 7:13 AM

Apr 2017
Final Fantasy XV, it wasn't bad by any means but I just expected too much of it. I got eaten by the hype before release

Apr 28, 2017 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
Tales of hearts R

I knew what I was getting into, but I didn't expect everything to be so cliche.
I haven't touched a tales game to this day
Apr 28, 2017 8:11 PM

Apr 2016
resident evil 7 for sure.

lazy, uninteresting, generic as f.

Rather buy outlast twice than that crap.
Apr 28, 2017 8:57 PM

Jun 2012
Assassins Creed: Black Flag & No Mans Sky

Never again.
Apr 29, 2017 12:18 AM

Mar 2015
Nier Automata for the moment, the little time i have play the game i really like it, but the pc port sucks and it crash all the time and i dont expect the developers to fix it.
Aside from that black desert online is one too, i pre order the game but bore me way too fast, that was my last try with mmo's.
May 4, 2017 6:20 AM

Jul 2016
Halo 4 Limited Edition... So disappointing.
May 4, 2017 7:15 AM

Apr 2011
Well, my only legitimate (i.e. non-bootleg) game purchase so far is Persona 4 and it actually kinda fits the thread. Not because it's a terrible game, no - I actually love it. It became a waste of money because my fucking PS2 broke a couple months after I got it, rendering it impossible for me to play and therefore, becoming a waste of the little money I have. It's been a few years since and I haven't touched it since, discounting the time when I moved houses.
May 4, 2017 7:20 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Thevikingtaco said:
Nier Automata for the moment, the little time i have play the game i really like it, but the pc port sucks and it crash all the time and i dont expect the developers to fix it.
yeah, I've been falling way behind on that game too. spent like $80 :x
speaking about patches, I thought they finally released one a few days ago but no, just more paid DLC =_= wouldn't hurt to fix the performance bugs...
May 4, 2017 8:01 AM

Aug 2014
Tensho said:
Thevikingtaco said:
yeah, I've been falling way behind on that game too. spent like $80 :x
speaking about patches, I thought they finally released one a few days ago but no, just more paid DLC =_= wouldn't hurt to fix the performance bugs...

I was thinking to grab it on pc but the price giving me a cancer not to mention theres port issues.
Few days ago before it released in Asia i picked Blazblue Central Fiction which is worth it although the port wasnt that great in the first days.

Since i rarely pre-order game i think FF Type-0 HD is literally the worst thing i ever purchased on steam.
Well ofc that doesnt count the other crap like Early Access games..
Aug 16, 2018 7:27 AM

May 2018
Batman Arkham Knight

I need to collect 243 riddles trophies to get the full Knightfall protocol ending? Not going to do that and I just watch it in youtube. And what's with the huge amount of Batmobile missions and the repetitive tank battle. I love Asylum and City but Knight is really just awful.
Aug 16, 2018 8:17 AM

Sep 2011
Elsword. The fact that I spent my money there for around $400-$500 and yet I stopped playing that game because I can't enjoy the game anymore with new stuffs... It really pains me. I wish I played SIF earlier so I could stop playing Elsword way early.

Aug 16, 2018 9:25 AM
Jul 2018
Kid Icurus uprising i really just didnt like the game and did about 5 missions and stopped playing it

also Sonic Boom Shattered Crystal the game is unbeatable i collected every shard except for 1 because that one dosnt exist i whent to the exact place on the map and it wasnt their and i cant beat the game with out it i even started up a new save whent to the same stage and it still wasnt their so i never played it since
Aug 16, 2018 9:32 AM
Jul 2018
Fable III

I loved the first two games but this one sucked so hard, didn't even bother finish it. I was so disappointed.

I bought it for full price at fuckin GameStop on release day. I didn't want to order it online cuz I didn't wanna wait ;_;
Aug 16, 2018 8:13 PM
Jul 2018
Tales of Zestiria at launch i shouldn't have bought it just because tales.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 3 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
3 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
5 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
8 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
9 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.