Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2017 4:09 AM
May 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was pretty hot. Got to say though, the dude who had sex with blue hair girl got killed was pretty funny with the face he did before he died. Kinda violent though for the kill. Pretty hot sex scenes however.
Feb 24, 2017 7:20 AM

Jan 2012
That was amazing. I feel like this is good enough to be a R rated Anime, instead of just a hentai. I hope there's at least 3 more episodes.
Feb 24, 2017 8:34 AM

Apr 2009
Easily the best of the new releases this week to me. Thats despite my hate for spiders too;(.
Feb 24, 2017 10:36 AM
Jul 2016
That was great. Studio Seven is amazing! Not gonna lie.... a laughed hard af when the spider chick killed the dude. Within 30 seconds they went from sharing a nice lil kiss... to the dude getting his head eaten lmfao. And that scene with the sisters... was intense to say the least
Feb 24, 2017 2:09 PM

Feb 2013
I love the hentais Nishikawa directs, The orgy scene was great and even had futas! Freaking glorious. Really nice to finally nice to see a proper monster girl too.

Oh and the action scenes, they actually don't look like complete crap.

Anyone know whats the adaption source of this? Or is this an original hentai?
HentaiFeb 24, 2017 2:12 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Feb 24, 2017 3:32 PM

Mar 2010
"Your friendly neighborhood spider woman; does whatever a spider can." :P
Feb 24, 2017 5:21 PM
May 2015
Hentai said:
I love the hentais Nishikawa directs, The orgy scene was great and even had futas! Freaking glorious. Really nice to finally nice to see a proper monster girl too.

Oh and the action scenes, they actually don't look like complete crap.

Anyone know whats the adaption source of this? Or is this an original hentai?

I read that it is an original sadly. I really wanted to play a visual novel for it. This is one of the best hentai i have seen
Feb 24, 2017 8:31 PM

Sep 2014
IT WAS GLORIOUS!!

I felt like Theoden when I saw a Studio Seven release!!

Arise! Arise Fappers of Hentai!!
Balls shall be shaken! Lolis shall be splintered!
A sore day! A red day! Ere the wood rises!!

FAP NOW... FAP NOW!! FAP!!! FAP TO RUIN, AND THE VID IS ENDING!!

SUBS!.....SUBS!!! SUBBBBBBBBSSSSS!!!!
Feb 25, 2017 2:01 AM
May 2012
They did a good job on this series. Mad props to Nisikawa-san.

What I really liked is the ending, catchy and hella cute. For some reason I couldn't find any information on this song in the ending credit so I ended up googling like crazy lol. Took a while but I was able to find it!! YEAH!!!

Artist: Naoka Wada
Song Title: Treasures

For those who want to listen on soundcloud, Link.
Feb 25, 2017 5:18 AM
Oct 2013
Noooo why killed the guy (>o<") Was such wonderful love feeling going on! But I guess female spiders killing their mates is pretty common if I think about it. But she actually was good girl and feeling a sweet love for the first time and the guy was such good guy to love her despite being mononoke. Her half transformation still was pretty doable and full form looked pretty cool as well, although monstrous.

Oneshota with 2 mains seem to be quite sweet as well. Quite cute when they both blush at the two suddenly starting the ecchi.

Sasuga nishikawa-sensei, excellent animation of the body. Particularly a lot of the breasts motion so wild and fluid.
Also the jerking motion and body tension with lewd positioning YE━━━(゚∀゚)━━━S!! but also the action, and general was quite good as well.

Art wise very nice luster in bodies, but also the the mononoke designs quite colorful and pretty. Nice setting design too.

Nee-sama hime during orgasm, moaning and contract the body so lewdly (੭ >᎑<)੭

Arm insertion and grab play with the spider abdomen was interesting. I guess that was her ass? Quite distanced from her pussy.

Crow/narrator sounded like Kujira or some familiar voice.

Song was surprisingly catchy and visuals fitting quite well, may get it for permanent listen.
User-sanJun 16, 2019 4:04 PM
Feb 26, 2017 3:03 PM
Sep 2013
that spider girl gave me the weirdest bonner I have ever had, it was crazy!

So far it is one of the best of this year. The scenes with Yorihime were fantastic but too bad it was quite short. =/
Feb 27, 2017 10:42 PM

May 2015

Ready to fap? Oh, come on, don’t act like you’re shocked. XD

--------------------------------------

Seriously tho... We’re in a niche I’m fond of, where fantasy creatures seek after men for fun and sexual energy. There’s this always pleasant feeling of fully enjoying sex till the last drop of sperm of the ninth ejaculation. This had it all (monster, guro, snuff, vore, orgy, hardcore action, etc.) also it has a nice story with even a little touch of bittersweet (spider & lover in this episode) and an engaging love story. How to say, it’s liberating to watch. I must mention the drawings are good, with nice-looking action. I don’t want to jinx this hentai but if this has one or two more episodes accompanied with a decent ending this h-anime is going in my tops of all time next to Bible Black, Night Shift Nurse, Euphoria and all of my beloveds...
Feb 28, 2017 1:26 AM
Oct 2013
@CrossEpoch Thanks for finding the song, most appreciated!! :D
Mar 1, 2017 12:52 PM

Sep 2016
isn't this the glorious studio who made legendary baku ane and rance? why are they making this hentai, there are couple of really hot but then followed by disgusting monster sex ughhh unfappable
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 4, 2017 8:20 AM
Dec 2011
@CrossEpoch I signed in to say thank you for the song, this hentai was glorious, what a time to be alive. I bless the gods.
Love breeds sacrifice, sacrifice breeds hatred. Then you will know Pain.
Mar 4, 2017 11:38 PM

Dec 2014
CrossEpoch said:

What I really liked is the ending, catchy and hella cute. For some reason I couldn't find any information on this song in the ending credit so I ended up googling like crazy lol. Took a while but I was able to find it!! YEAH!!!

Thank you, it's so catchy and happy which is weird since I still I had to get over the fact that the guy got eaten by his lover.
Mar 6, 2017 6:49 AM
Jul 2016
Wow look a good hentai now that's rare.
Mar 7, 2017 2:14 AM
Dec 2013
best hentai I've ever seen
Mar 7, 2017 2:17 AM
Dec 2013
GangsterCat said:
isn't this the glorious studio who made legendary baku ane and rance? why are they making this hentai, there are couple of really hot but then followed by disgusting monster sex ughhh unfappable

agree, but overall quality is acceptable if we look to other hentai, I think this one will surpass them. Look, the story quite make me curious. usually I just skip to the H-scenes, but this one is exception
Mar 7, 2017 3:42 AM

Sep 2016
i hope this studio adapt mizuryuu kei works instead, so many ahegao really fitting.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 20, 2017 1:24 AM

Jun 2015
oh jeebuzz! this one is so good!

why he had to die tho...could have been a great couple (doesnt matter, had sex). at least the romance is developed between shaga and the boy

oh and the ending, such a cute song for a hentai
Mar 20, 2017 5:10 AM

Jun 2015
Really good episode and it was nice to see some Spider Girl Action.
Mar 22, 2017 1:21 PM
Nov 2015
CrossEpoch said:

Thank you dude, much appreciated, the first time I'm interested by ed song of a hentai lol.

So sad that the spider girl just kills her potential love of her lifetime just like that :(
Oh well, this one is a 10 in my book after Starless, hope that it will be just a sweet romance story between the boy and the bird girl, but I guess it won't go smoothly just like that, huh ?
Apr 7, 2017 10:35 AM

Oct 2013
Another motherfucking masterpiece by Takashi Nishikawa.
Best Anime of All Time: Otome Dori
Best Manga of All Time: ShindoL Henshin -emergence-
Apr 17, 2017 8:44 PM
Mar 2011
Masterpiece! There's no other way to describe it.
Apr 21, 2017 1:13 PM

Dec 2014
that was unexpected.... :3
spidergirl was cute before the full transformation. Shaga is pretty too, but i think she
will become a slave to that old dude and his monster sisters....
Apr 22, 2017 9:51 AM

Jul 2012
Anyone know when the next episode air?
May 3, 2017 3:16 PM

Apr 2015
Damn, this seems to get really high scores, already in 10 highest rated hentai here.

And it involves monsters and rape, not a big fan of these tbh.
StickyFingersMay 4, 2017 12:04 PM
May 9, 2017 6:57 PM

Dec 2014
CrossEpoch said:

Thanks for finding the song!
Jun 17, 2017 8:41 PM

Apr 2017
CrossEpoch said:

Wow... Thanks man, i unexpected a song this good lol
Oh and the episode is also great
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Jun 24, 2017 5:46 AM

Sep 2014
So far, it's Shikkoku no Shaga vs. Boku to Misaki-Sensei for hentai of the year. I don't know if there are other 2017 hentais that will surpass those two. Top tier hentai at its finest.
Jun 29, 2017 6:41 AM
Aug 2016
CrossEpoch said:

if you find download website to download this in 320kbps bitrate please let me know. I NEED IT. thanks
Aug 6, 2017 3:49 AM

Jan 2017
that was a pretty good ep
too bad best girl(spider girl)died,at least she was happy before dying .
the animation quality is good and the art is good too
nice ending .
the only things i didn't like are the girls with dicks

does any one know when the next ep will come out
Aug 21, 2017 12:11 AM

Oct 2015
I'm into monster girls and kinda like this animation... but even so I wonder why this has such a high score... probably the horror scenes? (I confess that first 1 was sugoi lol )

Watching that ugly fat old man having his way with the girls was so fucking arousing!

Btw, she ripped off his head but what she spit was his arm...? O_o

For monster girls, Monmusu Quest is the best, at least so far.

Anyway, I little disappointed... for now 6/10

TechOtaku-hAug 22, 2017 11:54 PM
Sep 12, 2017 6:38 AM
Aug 2017
Do we know if that was a one off OVA or are they gonna make more ? It's been 6 months already :/
Sep 13, 2017 12:36 PM

Jan 2017
When will the second ep get released :/
Sep 15, 2017 8:55 AM

Feb 2013
Nice one.
Too bad that she ate the one she loved.
Sep 23, 2017 9:23 PM

Jul 2011
This hentai seems too good to be true, plot worth following along with the sex scenes. Original hentai not based on ero-game/novel. Even the ending is pretty catchy.

The sex scenes was nice but was disappointed that Shaga didn't get anything done to her, the whole having her get caught in the webbing was such a tease. They better not wuss out with the shota x girl action either.

I hope it's not another Hininden Gausu situation though, I'm getting a lot of similar vibes from this one. It too had a plot that was actually okay-ish to pay attention to for an hentai and mainstream anime like production values but only had 1 episode where it was obviously they wanted to make more with the way it ended. It's only been 8 months so there is still decent window time for another episode, I just hope next time I look into this there will be a episode 2 waiting for me.
Feb 11, 2018 12:55 AM

Jul 2015
I am actually, genuinely interested in where the plot of this will go, as so far it is actually very interesting, BUT there is this one lingering question - when there will an episode 2????
Mar 6, 2018 7:26 AM
Aug 2017
Good news everyone http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=997764 officially getting a 2nd episode by the end of May.
Mar 11, 2018 7:41 AM
May 2015
Invading_Law said:
Good news everyone http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=997764 officially getting a 2nd episode by the end of May.

Yay, thats great news! Thanks for the post
Jan 16, 2019 7:34 AM

Jun 2017
This is maybe the best hentai i have ever watched that halfway through i even forgot it was hentai in the first place.
Story might be a bit cliche but it's execution coupled with its magnificient music and animation would leave some pretty decent mainstram animes in the dust .
Hoping for a worthy closure and hope it may get released soon enough lol...
Apr 7, 2020 7:37 AM

Oct 2014
I just finished to see the first episode and although i have really enjoyed it, i'm a bit disturbed, because Shaga shows a mark on her forefront when she's at her monster form, that it's so similar to the C.C. Code mark on her forehead, it looks like it's a Code, in fact.

Anyone knows anything about this?

I mean, i don't really think a Japanese studio, (in Japan they're really lawful, and i don't really think that a hentai, which i really don't know its budget, but i'll suppose it's not that high, will show a really obvious copyright infringement to the Sunrise work), would be doing this without a permission or something like that.

Bests ^^,

Alberto
Jul 13, 2020 10:34 PM
Jul 2017
That spider lady was freaky. After she gets raped or has intercourse, she devours men. Talk about a black widow. And I like the story. Takes place in 12th century Japan. This kid named Ushiwaka sees a beautiful warrior named Shaga and she's extremely powerful because she saved him from a bunch of hellish hounds and her job is to protect Ushiwaka and get him to safety. On their journey together, they get to be more intimate and close to each other. Like Ushiwaka has fallen head over heels for her.
Raymond_BermeaAug 4, 2020 8:29 PM
Feb 9, 2021 4:38 PM
Jan 2021
Any hentai like this one? With monster females and humans? This was great=).
Jun 20, 2021 6:39 AM
Jun 2021
GG Geming kata sarapudin
Mar 30, 1:21 PM
Aug 2020
Great fuckin Hentai with an actual plot I hope we get more unique Hentai like this

More topics from this board

» About singer of ending song "Naoka Wada" ?

IsekaiNekko - Jul 23, 2017

3 by YahiyaX777L »»
Mar 30, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Shikkoku no Shaga The Animation Episode 3 Discussion

iVanz - Sep 27, 2019

40 by YahiyaX777L »»
Mar 30, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Shikkoku no Shaga The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

J_B - May 24, 2018

25 by YahiyaX777L »»
Mar 30, 1:23 PM

» Fourth episode

marconii2002 - Aug 22, 2020

6 by Fushigiman »»
Jun 14, 2022 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.