Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 17, 2017 10:33 AM

Apr 2016
hi
lately i've been hooked on Visual Novel
i started it last november(actually a few years ago but it's a short eroge full of intimate content(ehm) so i don't count it) with fate/stay night then followed by fate Hollow/Apocrypha, steins;Gate, Chaos;Head, and Grisaia no Kajitsu last month. so can you recommend me something worth playing next ? oh btw if you can an action please.
thank you in advance.
Feb 17, 2017 10:48 AM

Aug 2015
@Xarkiesami OP here you go :
r/visualnovel recommendation :
4chan recommendation :
ultravigoFeb 17, 2017 10:53 AM
Feb 17, 2017 11:04 AM

Apr 2016
ultravigo said:
@Xarkiesami OP here you go r/visualnovel recommendation :

4chan recommendation :

wow thanks man
after cheching a bit
i think i'll check utawarerumono and rose gun days
also i heard muv-luv is good and it's got the highest stat in the chart above
is it really live up to it's reputation ?
Feb 17, 2017 11:10 AM
Jul 2018
The answer is always Ever17 :D Seriously, it's great.
Saya no Uta is very good too.
Feb 17, 2017 11:11 AM

Aug 2015
@Xarkiesami I really don't know if it is good or not because i haven't played it and i don't plan to because it doesn't fit my taste.But you can try yourself.Here's a non-spoiler Muv-luv series guide.
Feb 17, 2017 11:20 AM

Apr 2016
ultravigo said:
@Xarkiesami I really don't know if it is good or not because i haven't played it and i don't plan to because it doesn't fit my taste.But you can try yourself.Here's a non-spoiler Muv-luv series guide.

thanks once again i'll try it
Lord_Sithis said:

maybe i'll check Saya no Uta thanks for the recommendations
Feb 17, 2017 11:23 AM

Sep 2016
Ace Attorney (Gyakuten Saiban)
All of it.
One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

Feb 17, 2017 1:20 PM
Jul 2018
utawarerumono just finished it
Feb 18, 2017 12:07 AM

Apr 2016
ShrimpRPG said:

then is it worth it ?
Noesnecesario said:
All of it.

i don't know about this one
i've watched the anime and i can say i like it nor i hate it
it has it's good moments and bad moments but in my opinion the anime is... so - so
does the VN better than the anime version ?
Feb 18, 2017 12:54 AM
Jul 2018
Xarkiesami said:
ShrimpRPG said:

then is it worth it ?
Noesnecesario said:
All of it.

it has it's good moments and bad moments but in my opinion the anime is... so - so

Definitely, i suggest giving it a try.
Feb 18, 2017 1:20 AM

Oct 2012
I'm too lazy to search what I've recommendes to people all these while so I'm only gonna post 3. You can come back for more when you finished them.

White Album 2 Closing Chapter
Sakura no Uta
Subarashiki Hibi
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Feb 18, 2017 6:00 AM

Sep 2008
Xarkiesami said:
ShrimpRPG said:

then is it worth it ?
Noesnecesario said:
All of it.

The anime version of Ace Attorney is great BUT if you finished games. Most people who haven't played it had similar opinions like yours.

And for the VN recommendations - Chaos;Head is great.
Feb 18, 2017 7:13 AM

Sep 2016
Xarkiesami said:
ShrimpRPG said:

then is it worth it ?
Noesnecesario said:
All of it.

Far, far better. Just to start the anime only covers the first 2 out of 10 VN, and leaves important parts and characters behind, changes some personalities and scenes, and more importantly THERE'S NO CGI in the VN
One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

Feb 18, 2017 4:33 PM

Apr 2016
Furrek said:
Xarkiesami said:

then is it worth it ?

The anime version of Ace Attorney is great BUT if you finished games. Most people who haven't played it had similar opinions like yours.

And for the VN recommendations - Chaos;Head is great.

thanks i already played chaos head it's great
i'd like to play chaos child but there's no pc version
Feb 18, 2017 4:35 PM

Apr 2016
Noesnecesario said:
Xarkiesami said:

then is it worth it ?

Far, far better. Just to start the anime only covers the first 2 out of 10 VN, and leaves important parts and characters behind, changes some personalities and scenes, and more importantly THERE'S NO CGI in the VN

i don't know man but i'll try it after i finish utawarerumono, rose gun days and saya no uta as i already have the game
thanks anyway
Feb 18, 2017 6:12 PM

Jan 2013
Jiharo said:
I'm too lazy to search what I've recommendes to people all these while so I'm only gonna post 3. You can come back for more when you finished them.

White Album 2 Closing Chapter
Sakura no Uta
Subarashiki Hibi
I think he's looking for english ones.
Feb 18, 2017 9:44 PM

Aug 2014
ultravigo said:
@Xarkiesami OP here you go :
r/visualnovel recommendation : [img]http://i.imgur.com/FYzeRww.jpg[/img/]
4chan recommendation : [img]https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/2xN3wp9J.jpg[/img/]

/thread

Joking aside, if you want a free tearjerking VN, then I recommend Narcissu.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/264380/

Click here to join our club Discord. Member or not, feel free to join. We are active everyday.
Feb 22, 2017 11:44 AM

Feb 2015
Can anyone recommend me a visual novel that I can download with Japanese subtitles that is fairly easy to read? I've got a few visual novels on Steam, but they're all English subs only, and I'd like to practise reading Japanese (still at a fairly low level, though).
Feb 22, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2009
Milennin said:
Can anyone recommend me a visual novel that I can download with Japanese subtitles that is fairly easy to read? I've got a few visual novels on Steam, but they're all English subs only, and I'd like to practise reading Japanese (still at a fairly low level, though).
You can try for Japanese Titles with Translation Aggregator* + Mecab:
*Second Screen + Software that can ignore Window Deactivation when unfocused/inactive (for Example: Actual Multiple Monitors, though it might not work for every Title and some don't need it at all) for Full-Screen(-Window) View highly recommended

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/8239-how-to-install-and-run-untranslated-visual-novel-text-hooking-tools/

Just hide/ignore the Machine Translations if you feel like they're disturbing you.
Feb 22, 2017 3:51 PM

Feb 2015
Noboru said:
Milennin said:
*Second Screen + Software that can ignore Window Deactivation when unfocused/inactive (for Example: Actual Multiple Monitors, though it might not work for every Title and some don't need it at all) for Full-Screen(-Window) View highly recommended

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/8239-how-to-install-and-run-untranslated-visual-novel-text-hooking-tools/

Just hide/ignore the Machine Translations if you feel like they're disturbing you.

Sorry, I mean I'm just looking for a visual novel to play to read in Japanese, and if anyone could recommend me one. No hentai, please, lol.
Feb 22, 2017 9:36 PM

Jan 2009
Milennin said:
Noboru said:

Sorry, I mean I'm just looking for a visual novel to play to read in Japanese, and if anyone could recommend me one. No hentai, please, lol.
I can only point you to the technical Aspects of what you can do to read them more conveniently, like using Kanji-Translators and Texthooking Software.
Feb 25, 2017 5:52 AM

Mar 2016
Lord_Sithis said:
I heard about Saya No Uta and it looks super cool :D I may get it after I am finished with Danganronpa 2 and Clannad!
Feb 25, 2017 6:08 AM

Jan 2017
rewrite is the best
Feb 25, 2017 8:54 AM

Oct 2015
i haven't played (or rather read, there really isn't much playing happening in VNs) that many VNs but from the ones i've played i would recommend "Saya no Uta" and "Kara no Shoujo", the first one is a romance/psychological/thriller/horror and the 2nd one is a crime/thriller/horror, both fantastic VNs in my opinion

but if your looking for something less serious and more just fun, wacky or pervy then... i can't really recommend anything fantastic but "Nekopara" is really cute and "My Girlfriend is the President" is really crazy, over the top, funny one, they're nothing amazing but still pretty fun VNs.
Feb 25, 2017 8:57 AM

Mar 2016
Go read The House At Fata Morgana fam.

You'll never find anything like it.

More topics from this board

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3531 by GrimAtrament »»
53 minutes ago

» What Are Your Favorite Games? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ZeroTatsuyaYu - Mar 13, 2016

287 by Spunkert »»
58 minutes ago

» What are your PC specs

ST63LTH - 4 hours ago

4 by Noboru »»
2 hours ago

» School Days HQ Install Problems

BurningFlame08 - Oct 28, 2013

21 by dickwadd456 »»
5 hours ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

31 by Citrone39 »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.