Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
All-Out!!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2017 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad, this was an intense episode imo. Sunao and Renpei's past was also kinda interesting.

We got a classic rugby match with both teams. Emotions were running high this time especially coming from Sunao. Gion's enthusiasm is easily visible, Iwashimizu taking advantage of his height, while the team backs him up. Might be one of the most intense and emotional episode so far yet :D What a cliffhanger!
Stark700Feb 16, 2017 9:55 AM
Feb 16, 2017 10:55 AM

Dec 2014
Awesome episode, probably one of the best ones yet.

Sunao is a great guy, really felt for him as the sole guy genuinely trying to win, His emotional outburst was probably something that was due a long time ago. I'm really glad that it at least brought his teammates to their senses. Renpei is still pretty stubborn though.
Sekizan showed some great sportsmanship trying to give Sunao a little consolation by patting him on the back even though they were opponents. Honestly, if it weren't for the fact that they were playing Jinko, I would have rooted for Sunao and his team especially after that try they scored after Sunao put some sense into their heads.

Oharano finally get in on the action, he was really awesome this episode with all his strategies. That maul near the goal-line was intense.
Gion cried after scoring. XDD He must've been so happy, put a big smile on my face.

Congratulations to Jinko for their first win. :D
Feb 16, 2017 11:49 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Sunao was the best part, really good scene with him.
Feb 16, 2017 12:47 PM

Oct 2016
We've seen some sportsmanship here. I've loved it, as I've loved them. The author seems to know what a high tackle is, which is progress considered the rules he missed in last episode. Thanks to Sunao, his team got to play decently which made the game more enjoyable to watch.

Renpei remains a douche. It appears he's always been as thick as you can get. Someone should explain him that rugby is a team sport: if he doesn't work with team-mates, he could as well leave the team. Maybe Sunao will manage to get into his hard head, sooner or later.
Feb 16, 2017 12:48 PM

Jun 2013
Not bad. Still losing interest in this show though

anime list
manga list
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
APC
Anime Advocates
Feb 16, 2017 5:14 PM

Oct 2013
Great episode. Seems like Jinko finally won their first match with that whistle in the end, also wondering if the tournament is still happening this season since it's still a month away, I guess a time skip will come into play for that.

Feb 16, 2017 9:10 PM

Dec 2014
blixie said:
Not bad. Still losing interest in this show though

same for me ...not too special I guess
Feb 16, 2017 9:20 PM

Mar 2016
I just wish they would actually show a match instead of spending five minutes on the game and then ten minutes on some emotional history/background/bonding. The one thing that made Kuroko and Haikyuu stand out was the intense, nail-biting, relentless action. They tended to leave the drama for the episodes between matches.

I want to love All Out!! I really do. But for a sports anime that's supposed to be about rugby so far comparatively little rugby has featured in this season so far.

That being said, when they actually play rugby it's a lot of fun to watch. I really like the team and they are showing a lot of potential. But the frustration of the game play being interrupted every so often for some flashback or melodramatic personal issue is starting to work on my nerves.
Feb 16, 2017 10:51 PM

Mar 2016
Loved the episode :D

Sunao is an amazing guy. The way he gave it to Renpei ws great. Renpei is such an asshole. Don't like him at all :| Sunao's determination to win really motivated to the others as well. Loved that scene ^^

Oharano, Ebumi and Gion fighting was great. xD Gion scoring his first try. I'm so happy for him :') He has improved a lot since the beginning. And Jinko have finally won.
Next week should be fun :D

Feb 17, 2017 9:32 AM

Sep 2013
Sunao, renpei backstory and the team is motivated again except renpei.
Oharano still stuck up but plays and the lead grows.

Gion scores his first try :'(
Feb 17, 2017 1:55 PM

Jun 2013
nice flashbacks!
Feb 17, 2017 2:37 PM

Apr 2015
That maul near the goal-line was really intense,loved it.
"You are the leaves bathing in the sun, I am the roots that grow in the dark."
Feb 17, 2017 9:07 PM

Oct 2011
Gion scored omg ah&hhhhh 😭😭😭
Feb 19, 2017 9:31 AM

Sep 2015
Would love to try Rugby at my Highschool after watching some of this but I'm still don't really know a lot and I'm also think this sport looks more dangerous than American Football (Added American so no one would confuse it was Soccer).
Feb 19, 2017 10:33 AM

Oct 2016
Hinata said:
Would love to try Rugby at my Highschool after watching some of this but I'm still don't really know a lot and I'm also think this sport looks more dangerous than American Football (Added American so no one would confuse it was Soccer).

Well, I can tell you that the author does seem to care little for the rules, as in the last episode he praised some behaviours that are against the rules and would have made for penalty kicks in favour of the opponent team. For example, Gion tackling someone that is not the ball holder, BEFORE the ruck is formed. That is certainly not a sweep, but a foul. Or, I don't remember who, tackling someone who's jumping: if someone jumps, you have to wait until his feet touch the ground, before you can go and tackle. It is very dangerous tackling someone who's "in the air" and it's considered a foul.

I can't tell if rugby is more dangerous than American Football, since I never tried the latter. But if you want to try it, then by al means do it, sir.
Feb 19, 2017 12:36 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Great episode....Finally wins the training match, and Gion do her five firsts points!!!!
If you like this series, this is the best episode, full of intensity and drama (sport)!!! And this is only training, only with think in the tournament, i am happy!!! xD
Feb 19, 2017 12:38 PM

Sep 2013
Hinata said:
Would love to try Rugby at my Highschool after watching some of this but I'm still don't really know a lot and I'm also think this sport looks more dangerous than American Football

Nor really, rugby has no outfits with padding or helmets but because of that you're more careful of how you tackle so it evens out.
Feb 21, 2017 10:19 PM

Oct 2008
Ooharano is a strategy game changer!
Finally, it Gion's first successfully Try! even if it's a practice game, he teared up!
LOL @ Ebumi getting easily pissed-off at Ooharano because he's commanding him!
5/5.

Feb 23, 2017 6:03 AM

Jun 2009
Hinata said:

its safer than grid iron.
Apr 15, 2017 8:14 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, that ending part was so intense! But i loved it.
Glad that Gion finally played well, thanks to that blonde guy tactics, i don't remember who he is but he know some nice tactics xD
Finally! First game won by Jinko! Gj boys.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 15, 2017 10:06 PM

Dec 2014
I can bet on the fact that the BGM( by Yasuharu Takanshi) is enhancing the situations so much that one can feel the adrenaline rush and the emotions of the players too...

Apr 27, 2017 5:15 AM

Mar 2015
Awesome, Gion scores his first try at last!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 10, 2021 8:13 PM

Jul 2013
Nice not only that Jinko won their first match, Gion also made his first try. Good job! Only 6 episodes left. It almost seems impossible to get the whole tourney with so little left but let's see.

Mar 13, 5:19 AM

Jan 2021
Gion do go brrrrr!

More topics from this board

Poll: » All Out!! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2017

51 by Hayley2877 »»
Mar 13, 9:26 AM

Poll: » All Out!! Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

22 by Hayley2877 »»
Mar 13, 9:11 AM

Poll: » All Out!! Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

17 by Hayley2877 »»
Mar 13, 8:51 AM

Poll: » All Out!! Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

18 by Hayley2877 »»
Mar 13, 8:29 AM

Poll: » All Out!! Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

19 by Hayley2877 »»
Mar 13, 7:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.