Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 11, 2017 6:59 AM

Jan 2017
Who is your favourite girl?
My fav girl is Emilia because she is like the Ideal girl.
Rem is too mainstream.
(Boy saves girl then girl falls for boy)
As for Emilia, she did so much for Subaru even though she wanted nothing from him.
So for me, Emilia is the Best girl!

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 11, 2017 7:03 AM

Feb 2016
Both of them are shite hoes.

Ram > all

Feb 11, 2017 7:04 AM

Jan 2017
Aquamirror said:

Ram > all

You are sh*t.
I don't care what you say about Rem though.

Feb 11, 2017 7:05 AM

May 2015
Priscilla>Felix>Betelguese>the rest of the cast>a pile of dogshit>subaru's dead body>subaru>megumin I mean emilia
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Feb 11, 2017 7:12 AM

Feb 2016
swirlydragon said:
Aquamirror said:

Ram > all

You are sh*t.

Look at this top tier waifu material:

Emilia is the perfect example of generic trash. Falling in love with the most obnoxious random cringe shitstain. Do you wanna be like Subaru???
Are you telling me she is better?? Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftt shit TASTEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELLLOOOOOOOOO????? SHIT TASTEE confirmed

Rem is inferior version of Ram.
Of course Subaru is a dogshitstain and will choose the most shitstain girls...
AquamirrorFeb 11, 2017 7:19 AM
Feb 11, 2017 7:19 AM

Feb 2016
Beatrice was by far the best and most interesting character in the entire show, this naughty girl with this old men could also make for a interesting part but I guess it gets explained in the LN :D

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Feb 11, 2017 7:20 AM
Aug 2016
Blue vacuum is too mainstream
Red vacuum is irrelevant
The Girl straight out of Tolkien is Mary Sue as fuck..

so there is nothing left but the Movie Screen Forehead
Feb 11, 2017 7:25 AM

Mar 2016
emilia's design is cuter but she lacks personality or any character development. rem > emilia.
Feb 11, 2017 7:27 AM

Sep 2016
Aquamirror said:
swirlydragon said:

You are sh*t.

Emilia is the perfect example of generic trash. Falling in love with the most obnoxious random cringe shitstain. Do you wanna be like Subaru???
Are you telling me she is better?? Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftt shit TASTEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELLLOOOOOOOOO????? SHIT TASTEE confirmed

People like you are cancer in the community.

Feb 11, 2017 7:28 AM

Jan 2017
irresolute said:
emilia's design is cuter but she lacks personality or any character development. rem > emilia.

Emilia lacks personality?
lol
You clearly are obsessed with Rem.

Feb 11, 2017 7:28 AM

Mar 2015
Beetlejuice is best grill. That is all.

Even if the future awaiting me is so bright that it's blinding,
If I'm to face it alone, there's no real meaning in it.. ♫♫

Feb 11, 2017 7:29 AM

Mar 2016
swirlydragon said:
irresolute said:

lol

nah, i'm not. i don't even like rem all that much. if i had to choose between emilia and rem though....
Feb 11, 2017 7:29 AM

Jan 2015
If you read the novels, you would know why subaru chooses emilia over rem
Feb 11, 2017 7:30 AM

May 2015
swirlydragon said:
irresolute said:

lol

She does have a good personality. One of the best contenders for flat like a woodenboard-dere.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Feb 11, 2017 7:31 AM

Jan 2017
Aquamirror said:
swirlydragon said:

You are sh*t.

Please refrain form using abusive words.
And do not abuse Emilia.
I am not saying anything bad about Rem or Priscilla because I don't want this thread to turn into a waifu war.
So please just share your opinion

Feb 11, 2017 7:31 AM

Apr 2016
I said it many times, Felix is the best girl....
Feb 11, 2017 7:32 AM

Mar 2016
Swagernator said:
I said it many times, Felix is the best girl....

how is felix best girl when felix isn't even a girl
Feb 11, 2017 7:33 AM

Feb 2016
Apoc_Revolution said:

How am I cancer? This guy likes Emilia W T F. Tell that to him. I thought the purpose of this thread was to share my opinion? I'm giving it to him, but he can't handle it.
Feb 11, 2017 7:34 AM

Jan 2017
irresolute said:
swirlydragon said:

lol

nah, i'm not. i don't even like rem all that much. if i had to choose between emilia and rem though....

Emilia does not lack personality.
She is by far the most selfless character I've ever seen.

Feb 11, 2017 7:35 AM

Jan 2017
Aquamirror said:
Apoc_Revolution said:

How am I cancer? This guy likes Emilia W T F. Tell that to him. I thought the purpose of this thread was to share my opinion? I'm giving it to him, but he can't handle it.

hahahahaha
lol
Give it to me?
Bring it on, boi!

Feb 11, 2017 7:35 AM

Mar 2016
swirlydragon said:
irresolute said:

being selfless doesn't give you a personality. that's a personality trait. you need at least a few qualifying traits to cash them in for an Official Personality Card, sorry bro.
Feb 11, 2017 7:40 AM

Feb 2016
swirlydragon said:
Aquamirror said:

hahahahaha
lol
Give it to me?
Bring it on, boi!

Sure bro, no worries, I got you covered:
Feb 11, 2017 7:41 AM

Jul 2014
@seasonaday lmao

they're all shite. #beetlejuiceftw (yes tha was intentional)

Feb 11, 2017 7:42 AM

Jan 2017
irresolute said:
swirlydragon said:

being selfless doesn't give you a personality. that's a personality trait. you need at least a few qualifying traits to cash them in for an Official Personality Card, sorry bro.

Oh really?
Well then
These are her traits:-
1. She is kind-hearted as she helped a complete stranger and told him that he owes her nothing so that the stranger won't feel indebted to her.
2. She always worries over Subaru and when Subaru was trying his hardest so that Rem may not kill him, she recognized the fact that Subaru was in a lot of pain even though Subaru denied it.
3. When Subaru came over to the mansion in order to take Emilia(forcefully) from there, she didn't treat him badly as she knew he was in a lot of pain.
Therefore she is good-natured and selfless too

Feb 11, 2017 7:43 AM

Sep 2016
Aquamirror said:
Apoc_Revolution said:

You're not just sharing your opinion. You're insulting him by claiming he has "shit taste" for liking characters that you dislike, as if you objectively have better taste. It's biased and nonsensical. That attitude is what makes you cancerous.

Feb 11, 2017 7:44 AM

Mar 2016
swirlydragon said:
irresolute said:

Oh really?
Well then
1. She is kind-hearted as she helped a complete stranger and told him that he owes her nothing so that the stranger won't feel indebted to her.
2. She always worries over Subaru and when Subaru was trying his hardest so that Rem may not kill him, she recognized the fact that Subaru was in a lot of pain even though Subaru denied it.
3. When Subaru came over to the mansion in order to take Emilia(forcefully) from there, she didn't treat him badly as she knew he was in a lot of pain.

only towards subaru. she lacks any depth towards anybody but him. she's obvious harem fodder. you know, cute main girl who only gives two fucks about the protagonist. she's entirely one dimensional and if you don't see that i think you're lacking depth yourself.
Feb 11, 2017 7:45 AM

Jan 2017
@Aquamirror
How about this?
Emilia is the best girl!
Deal with it!

Feb 11, 2017 7:46 AM

Feb 2016
Apoc_Revolution said:
Aquamirror said:

You're not just sharing your opinion. You're insulting him by claiming he has "shit taste" for liking characters that you dislike, as if you objectively have better taste. It's biased and nonsensical. That attitude is what makes you cancerous.

Are you denying Emilia is a shit character is not objective truth? I think your taste is starting to show now too..

swirlydragon said:
Oh really?
Well then

It's like she was created specifically so that self-inserts can enjoy their sex-slave "perfect" waifu.

why are you showing me 2 trash characters kissing each other Xd
you know subaru will never get the good girls
AquamirrorFeb 11, 2017 7:50 AM
Feb 11, 2017 7:48 AM

Jun 2016
Oh look another pointless... thread....

Seriously I thought this would be over with.... and NOOO!!

This post showed up.. tsk

Do I really need to bother? :p
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 2017
irresolute said:
swirlydragon said:

Oh really?
Well then

only towards subaru. she lacks any depth towards anybody but him. she's obvious harem fodder. you know, cute main girl who only gives two fucks about the protagonist. she's entirely one dimensional and if you don't see that i think you're lacking depth yourself.

First you were saying she lacks personality
And then when I gave you examples then you say she only acts that way towards Subaru.
Then I'll tell you some other traits about her:-
1. When she fought one of Beteluguese's fingers and defeated him, she was crying as she was finally acknowledged by some people.
2. She protected the children even after she got the news that Subaru is fighting in the village.
3. She helped a lost girl even though she had to find her insignia.

Aug 2013
Emilia by far. She at least had some personality.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 2016
Aquamirror said:
Apoc_Revolution said:

Are you denying Emilia is a shit character is not objective truth? I think your taste is starting to show now too..

swirlydragon said:
Oh really?
Well then

It's like she was created specifically so that self-inserts can enjoy their sex-slave "perfect" waifu.

THIS IS EVERYTHING ^
(screw mal's character count thing)
Feb 11, 2017 7:49 AM

Jan 2017
MohitVermillion said:
Emilia by far. She at least had some personality.

Damn right, she did!
But people can't understand that!
Cause all of them are blinds.

Feb 11, 2017 7:50 AM

Jan 2017
irresolute said:
Aquamirror said:

THIS IS EVERYTHING ^

Stop with all these nonsense
I can give at least 100 examples and that still won't be enough for you.
Because I know that you are a Remfag!
So just admit it!

Feb 11, 2017 7:51 AM
Aug 2010
And another stupid waifu wars over a series in which romance is not the main theme, I really don't get why people overreact over who the best girl is, and because of that a good story gets a lot of hate.

Finally, who cares if Rem got more development (and more love from mindless watchers), Emilia is the protagonist so, if there will be romance (which I hope is not more relevant than it is right now), Emilia will win the waifu war.
Feb 11, 2017 7:52 AM

Mar 2016
swirlydragon said:
irresolute said:

And then when I gave you examples then you say she only acts that way towards Subaru.
1. When she fought one of Beteluguese's fingers and defeated him, she was crying as she was finally acknowledged by some people.
2. She protected the children even after she got the news that Subaru is fighting in the village.

fair points (you tried), but that doesn't magically mean she's some sort of super original, super in depth character. she's bland. i've watched next to no anime compared to most people on this website and already i've seen her character type dozens of times. considering she's the main female protagonist she should have way more depth. the girl's a cardboard cut out perfect waifu and has no flaws whatsoever. blaaaaand.
Feb 11, 2017 7:52 AM

Jan 2017
Aquamirror said:
Apoc_Revolution said:

swirlydragon said:
Oh really?
Well then

Oh really?
Well then how about this?
Do you like this one?
lmao
Rem is a b*tch!
She is a whore!
Emilia is the best girl!
swirlydragonFeb 11, 2017 7:55 AM

Feb 11, 2017 7:53 AM

Mar 2016
swirlydragon said:
irresolute said:

THIS IS EVERYTHING ^

Stop with all these nonsense
I can give at least 100 examples and that still won't be enough for you.
Because I know that you are a Remfag!
So just admit it!

rem isn't even that original either - re:zero is a pretty mediocre anime, especially in the character department. admitting one girl is bland doesn't automatically make you the biggest fan of another.
Feb 11, 2017 7:53 AM

Jan 2017
irresolute said:
swirlydragon said:

fair points (you tried), but that doesn't magically mean she's some sort of super original, super in depth character. she's bland. i've watched next to no anime compared to most people on this website and already i've seen her character type dozens of times. considering she's the main female protagonist she should have way more depth. the girl's a cardboard cut out perfect waifu and has no flaws whatsoever. blaaaaand.

It's just one season.
In the LN, her story is more complicated than that.

Feb 11, 2017 7:55 AM

Feb 2016
Itachi_0893 said:
And another stupid waifu wars over a series in which romance is not the main theme, I really don't get why people overreact over who the best girl is, and because of that a good story gets a lot of hate.

That shitty romance is the only reason re:zero became so popular.

@swirlydragon But I already told you Rem is shit. XD You said you won't talk against her?
Feb 11, 2017 7:55 AM

Sep 2016
Aquamirror said:
Apoc_Revolution said:

I'm indifferent to Emilia. If it was objective truth, the vast majority would dislike that character, which clearly isn't the case. But to you, logic doesn't matter of course since everyone who disagrees with you has "shit taste". Laughable. Anyway, you're not worth my time anymore.

Feb 11, 2017 7:56 AM
May 2015
irresolute said:
swirlydragon said:

Oh really?
Well then

No, if she helped him at first not knowing him it's obvious that she would do it for any stranger, she helped the lost kid in the first ep or 2nd, she helped the villagers even tho they despise her, so she is selfless and goot natured to everyone.
Other traits: - she's kinda an airhead, she doesn't get some stuff, but it's not her fault because Roswaal kept a lot of secrets and she doesn't know all of her past so it makes sense.
- she is sometimes flirty (ok this one is only for subaru) and she's silly...but I think the Light Novel does her justice cause it makes her character more solid. Her kind hearted trait is obvious in both anime and LN, but I think in the LN she seems stronger (like how I looked at her when she first appeared) cause she wants to help and do what she has to in order to be a good queen.
Feb 11, 2017 7:56 AM

Mar 2016
swirlydragon said:
Aquamirror said:

Oh really?
Do you like this one?
Rem is a b*tch!
She is a whore!
Emilia is the best girl!
lmao

"whore"
i wasn't aware rem was a prostitute. damn, maybe i should have read the LN. i think the anime missed out that aspect of her character.. unless you're misusing terms because you've resorted to waifu insults since you're out of argument...
Feb 11, 2017 7:57 AM

Feb 2016
Apoc_Revolution said:
I'm indifferent to Emilia. If it was objective truth, the vast majority would dislike that character, which clearly isn't the case. But to you, logic doesn't matter of course since everyone who disagrees with you has "shit taste". Laughable. Anyway, you're not worth my time anymore.

2k favorites vs 10k favorites in favor for Rem.
Feb 11, 2017 7:58 AM
May 2015
Emilia is definitely best girl <3 well as waifu material goes, cause I like Beako more as a character (but anime only,in the LN Emilia grows on me as a character as well, also love Echidna)
Feb 11, 2017 7:59 AM

Jan 2017
Aquamirror said:
Apoc_Revolution said:

Quality matters not quantity.
Remfag!

Feb 11, 2017 7:59 AM

Jul 2014
The fuck is all these pleb tastes.

We all know that the true waifu is

Feb 11, 2017 8:00 AM

Jan 2017
irresolute said:
swirlydragon said:

Oh really?
Do you like this one?
Rem is a b*tch!
She is a whore!
Emilia is the best girl!
lmao

"whore"
i wasn't aware rem was a prostitute. damn, maybe i should have read the LN. i think the anime missed out that aspect of her character.. unless you're misusing terms because you've resorted to waifu insults since you're out of argument...

If you abuse my fav waifu
I'll abuse yours.
It's simple.

Feb 11, 2017 8:02 AM

Mar 2016
swirlydragon said:
Aquamirror said:

Quality matters not quantity.
Remfag!

makes a thread to gather best girl opinions.
proceeds to mindlessly insult anyone who disagrees with him.
o k a y.
Feb 11, 2017 8:02 AM

Mar 2016
swirlydragon said:
irresolute said:

"whore"

If you abuse my fav waifu
I'll abuse yours.
It's simple.

i don't even really like rem.
try again.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Who are your favorite silent characters and why?

JaaShooUhh - Yesterday

10 by deg »»
1 minute ago

» First look at "THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE WAR OF THE ROHIRRIM" Anime Film. ( 1 2 )

Old_School_Akira - Jun 11

88 by BilboBaggins365 »»
5 minutes ago

» Recommendations of Disappointment

JaaShooUhh - Yesterday

43 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
33 minutes ago

» Anime recommandations for a first-timer

WickedFM - 9 hours ago

17 by DigiCat »»
45 minutes ago

» Old OVAs

JoeChip - Yesterday

29 by EcchiGodMamster »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.