Forum Settings
Forums
The Case Study of Vanitas
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2017 3:25 PM

May 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's really starting to pick up. I feel like the next few chapters are going to be really good. Some of mur's expressions in this last chapter were priceless XD and it was fun that jun used Gilbert and Vincent as their cover up names. Also ironic that after warning Noe about being on his guard, that he was the one that let his guard down.
Jan 27, 2017 5:07 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
I was about to laugh at how easy the paladin was, but oooofc, it wouldn't be that easy if he was one of the bosses /o/ But Vanitas should have warned him better, he just told Noe that they go for their eyes, but didn't state how, no wonder he couldn't close them on time when Vanitas told him so... Dammit Vanitas :v

Also, yes,

the reference was the best part xD I half expected him to say they were brothers too.
Jan 30, 2017 6:16 AM
Jun 2016
The reference had me laughing SO hard LMAO

I personally am interested to see how will Noe get out of this one, with Vanitas being trapped, unless Vanitas pulls a Malnomen miracle or something LOL but GAH I love this series soooo much <3
Jan 30, 2017 1:07 PM

May 2015
This chapter was so interesting as usual, with that sneaky little reference to Pandora hearts but it does also raise quite a lot of questions. The one I'm most interested in finding out is what history vanitas has with the group (chasseur?) Because as Noe said he clearly knows the layout to well for this to be his first time there not to mention his knowledge of the weapons.
But that man did say that he wanted to "rescue" vanitas so I have this feeling that noe or vanitas will explain that he's there of his own free will and that (maybe not straight away) the chasseur come to their side. But I could be completely wrong XD
Mar 12, 2017 3:50 PM

Aug 2007
Well shit hit the fan real quick. I said last chapter that Vanitas was too clever, and it seems MochiJun is acknowledging that herself. Just why does he know so much?? Laurent seemed like a kooky character and one I feel could eventually have a heel turn later on... But for now, damn! Even borrowing Captain Piccard's famous line and all... I don't think he'll be the last paladin we meet.
Apr 22, 2017 3:16 AM
Apr 2015
Where did you guys actually read the chapter? I genuinely can't find it anywhere >.<
Jun 9, 2017 10:02 AM

May 2013
why I can't find the chapter..
made by bunnyama
Jan 6, 2018 11:55 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
"I'm Vincent and he's Gilbert", priceless XD

Man, the pacing in this series is absolutely great and I'm liking Noé and Vanitas a lot as characters!

5/5
Jan 9, 2023 1:45 PM

May 2021
If I remember correctly, this was right around when we get a glimpse into Vanitas' past, seeing as he knows the place very well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 63 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 24

0 by DarkHumor04 »»
Apr 24, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 62 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

5 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 10, 9:33 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 60 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jul 22, 2023

10 by Maffy »»
Jan 13, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 61 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Oct 19, 2023

5 by RioFS »»
Nov 15, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Carte Chapter 42 Discussion

Felix-san - Feb 27, 2020

5 by RioFS »»
Nov 14, 2023 12:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.