Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2017 12:49 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
John is lucky tbh, lucky to have such caring parents.

I still feel bad about his past but what's done was done.
Jan 13, 2017 1:03 PM

Oct 2009
I have a question tho: since when "monsters" use swords ? Now that i know a little bit more about the world and the setting, i feel that it weren't "monsters" that stabbed him. Or at least, not the ones he was fighting against.
The most obvious plot twist would be that those "heroes" also have a very dark secrets in their closets.
Jan 13, 2017 3:54 PM
Mar 2016
Cower said:
I have a question tho: since when "monsters" use swords ? Now that i know a little bit more about the world and the setting, i feel that it weren't "monsters" that stabbed him. Or at least, not the ones he was fighting against.
The most obvious plot twist would be that those "heroes" also have a very dark secrets in their closets.

That sounds very cliche, but it is also very probable. Whenever heroes appear in a manga/anime (and it isn't the MC), there is either a dark plot twist (e.g. backstabbing) or the MC joins them and becomes the main hero. It is also probable that the MC will actually become the hero (since he was wearing full armor and we never saw his face) in a time travel plot twist, and the reason he didn't save his village is because he was training in the sanctuary or he had to choose the greater good and save humanity instead (since if humans armies are crushed that would be the end).

It doesn't really matter at this point, since it is so early on. What I love about this manga so far is that it fulfilled one of my most wanted plot twists. I always wanted to read a time/dimension/world travel manga where the MC tells people the truth. I realize most MCs don't do so for reasons of safety, or they don't want to be bothered, but I still wished they did. I realize they might tell other travellers whomega have similar background, but I wished they would tell their families or friends also. I really hope this manga continues for a long time, and I think it will since time travel genre seems to be on the rise.
Jan 19, 2017 10:42 AM

Dec 2009
Yep, seriously like tell someone about important information and the truth. Ive read way too many second chance/time travel stories that don't do this. At least it's very believable considering he fought his father at that level with a 5 year old body.
Jan 20, 2017 2:43 AM

Sep 2009
Dam cute kid, stop acting like an adult =X
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jan 24, 2017 10:01 AM

Apr 2015
Well Now We Know His Complete Past............

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru Chapter 62 Discussion

Nekoburger - Aug 7, 2022

9 by LunarTactician »»
Feb 19, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru Chapter 61 Discussion

Kojiro_S - Jul 9, 2022

1 by HosNextToYoBody »»
Jul 27, 2022 6:46 PM

Poll: » Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru Chapter 60 Discussion

Nekoburger - May 28, 2022

0 by Nekoburger »»
May 28, 2022 2:09 PM

Poll: » Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru Chapter 55 Discussion

AkatsukiUlquiora - Jan 26, 2022

0 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Jan 26, 2022 5:39 AM

Poll: » Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru Chapter 54 Discussion

AkatsukiUlquiora - Jan 26, 2022

0 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Jan 26, 2022 5:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.