Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 18, 2017 3:58 PM
Dec 2014
Ok im confused... I watched Chaos;head 2 weeks ago, but some of the stuff in the recap didnt occur in the Chaos;Head i saw. Could someone explain to me why the recap is different from the original Chaos;Head?
Jan 19, 2017 2:43 AM

May 2009
Pochi_ said:
Should I watch Chaos;Head to understand and enjoy better Chaos;Child? I almost dropped this because episode 0, the mc is unbearable. I don't think I can watch a single episode of C;H because of him.

Instead, episode 1 was better and I enjoyed it.

No, it's one of Madhouse's biggest fuckups, read the VN.
Jan 20, 2017 3:05 AM

Oct 2008
wow! 2 full episodes!
ED by Konomi Suzuki was awesome!
so six years later after Chaos;HEAD, this show Chaos;Child takes place.
The suspense here is real! DAMN!
let the mistery and all psychological events that makes you nuts UNRAVEL!
4/5.

Jan 22, 2017 8:00 PM

Feb 2013
Off to a decent start. I enjoyed Chaos;Head, so I'm hoping for at least that much from this series.

It kept me glued to the screen the entire time.
That's... um, not a nice way to die.
Jan 23, 2017 8:22 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
Watched it with my friend an hour ago, it was the first anime I watched with someone. Either way I wouldn't begin this anime, but this had some pockets of fun.
Especially the Non tsundere because non is no in french so I joked about it.

Jan 25, 2017 1:10 PM

Oct 2012
Rewatching after playing the Chaos;Head game - now it really make a lot more sense.

Many references here and also many hints. Character shares the same traits with characters from the first game.
And there is also Momose and Freesia too. Gero-Noah froggy? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have the feeling we may be dealing with aftermath of B end from the first game. And I also spotted one or two possible delusions.

Pretty hyped up now, it seems like this could be pretty decent adaptation. No wonder people who haven't played the first game are confused, I bet they would call it asspull when something relevant happens. I definitely recommend playing Chaos;Head first I you want to get real grap of things of what's going on here. The episode 0 recap or previous anime are not enough, you want to understand how the things work to be able to follow every given clue.

1. 9/7 Don't look at me
2. 9/19 Leaky Noise
3. 9/29 Love Hotel Incident
4. 10/10 ???
Jan 28, 2017 4:54 AM

May 2013
yoosergio said:
Hey, everyone. Episode 0 did not retcon anything. Nanami still lives after that. The ending wasn't changed, it just cut off before it happened.
Anyways, the only important thing from C;H in C;C's story is that the earthquake happened. I really don't know why they wasted time with that recap, but at least it was better than the Madhouse adaptation.

ButadonMeitante said:
however Silver Link seems to be toning-down the amount of delusions, it seems, as the only one I noticed (I haven't read the VN) is where he was allowed to pass the cop where he found the strangled person.

That wasn't a delusion. There were no delusions during the episode. I doubt there will be, since they don't have the time. It's a long story and it's only 11 episodes (yeah, 11, if you exclude episode 0). It's gonna be a clusterfuck. Itou was demoted to being just "the male friend". Takuru already is pretty much a completely different character. There's no sign of the fact that he's a hipster. It's funny, the title has 情報強者 on it, but Takuru never says something like that in the episode. It's not Takuru if he's not saying 情弱, Silver Link, come on.

Anyways, I actually am somewhat enjoying this adaptation as a reader, but if you're new and you want to get the best out of this story, just wait until the VN is translated. Or learn Japanese.

I don't remember Takumi, Rimi and the police officer get twisted, cut in half, dead and hanging on the transmission tower as part of the 7th mystery in the VN though.
Jan 28, 2017 12:39 PM

Aug 2011
DarkwindJR said:
I don't remember Takumi, Rimi and the police officer get twisted, cut in half, dead and hanging on the transmission tower as part of the 7th mystery in the VN though.

But... that didn't happen here, either? That's just the random DQN Puzzle victims. I don't know what you're trying to say, since Takumi and Rimi still appear during the rest of the episode after the crime is shown...
Jan 28, 2017 8:52 PM

May 2013
yoosergio said:
DarkwindJR said:

But... that didn't happen here, either? That's just the random DQN Puzzle victims. I don't know what you're trying to say, since Takumi and Rimi still appear during the rest of the episode after the crime is shown...

I was talking about the scene in the start of Chaos;Child after the recap when they were discussing a reccurence of the New Generation Murders. After Taku and the others mention about Takumi as the supposed mastermind of the New Generation Murders , it was zoomed in on a disemboweled figure that resembled like Takumi with his uniform was shown on top of a transmission tower and the other figure looked too much like the police officer.
Jan 29, 2017 6:56 AM

Aug 2011
DarkwindJR said:
I was talking about the scene in the start of Chaos;Child after the recap when they were discussing a reccurence of the New Generation Murders. After Taku and the others mention about Takumi as the supposed mastermind of the New Generation Murders , it was zoomed in on a disemboweled figure that resembled like Takumi with his uniform was shown on top of a transmission tower and the other figure looked too much like the police officer.

Are you referring to the picture at the 31:54 timestamp on Crunchyroll? That's just DQN Puzzle. Those are just random victims, not any of the characters.
Feb 10, 2017 12:29 PM

Apr 2014
Well, I really do hope that this turns out much better than C;H.
Oh and Kanako Itou amazing as always!
Mar 3, 2017 8:56 AM

Jul 2009
At least the MC seems to be smart...I wonder what the blonde girl was doing there and seems that she doesn't remember it
Apr 26, 2017 8:43 AM

May 2012
Okay but rather slow start. Pretty meh atmosphere and quite forced in general.
Oh well, let's see what this anime has to offer either way.
May 14, 2017 9:50 PM

Mar 2015
Hmm interesting. That blonde-haired chick was weird? Like, from bubbly to serious in an instant all while not recognizing Taku in the first place

Or maybe it was just a cover-up
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 19, 2020 4:18 AM

Aug 2018
Oh I like this Hinae girl putting Takuru in his place. This author has good stories and casts but his MCs tend to be real pos’s.
Jan 27, 2020 9:42 PM
Jan 2018
NoviSun said:
Oh I like this Hinae girl putting Takuru in his place. This author has good stories and casts but his MCs tend to be real pos’s.
Stop watching and play the VN.
Jan 27, 2020 11:29 PM

Aug 2018
KagariShiinauwu said:
NoviSun said:
when Hell freezes over. Why don’t you quit watching, preaching and go play it instead.
Jan 27, 2020 11:31 PM
Jan 2018
NoviSun said:
KagariShiinauwu said:
when Hell freezes over. Why don’t you quit watching, preaching and go play it instead.
Already did.

I just think you should have the best experience instead of a adaptation that's just as bad as Tsukihime anime.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Does this take place in Steins;Gate timeline?

rikuhod - Jan 18, 2017

14 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Jun 19, 2023 8:27 AM

» The Dubbed Version

PersonaTexas - Jan 17, 2016

3 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
May 14, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;Child Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2017

88 by MilesCampbell »»
Apr 3, 2023 1:14 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;Child Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2017

45 by MilesCampbell »»
Nov 18, 2022 9:04 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;Child Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2017

58 by Dogstideta »»
Oct 8, 2022 7:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.