Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kaitou Joker 4th Season Episode 13 Discussion

Dec 26, 2016 4:56 AM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Hachi came back after all. Good although very predictable. I mean, did anyone expect him to die for real?

Spade and others got some unexpected ally on this mission as well. Good to see everyone get some action as well. Pretty fun finale overall. I expect more treasure hunting in the future with Joker and the others.

Dec 26, 2016 10:07 AM

joker clock is too good, he even remembered the exact second to make 1 hour lmao

200 years quick nap, sure joker will still be alive =D

Dec 26, 2016 12:55 PM
I loved this season a lot! I hope we'll see more seasons from this fun show; sad that Phoenix is gone though, he's my favorite character :)

Dec 26, 2016 1:52 PM

It was kind of an anticlimactic finale. Most of the exciting events happened in the last couple episodes.

I knew Hachi wasn't going to stay dead, but did he really have to come back in the first two minutes of the episode? It left a bad taste in my mouth.

On the other hand, it surprised me that Hoshi left with Phoenix. I thought Hoshi would stay with Hachi and Joker, and would continue to appear, like it does in the manga. I'm not sure what purpose Hoshi would serve with Phoenix gone, but Hoshi rarely does anything useful for Joker in the manga.

If this anime continues, I hope Sunshine Honey (from the manga) will appear in Season 5. She would make a hilarious and adorable rival for Joker.

Dec 26, 2016 8:11 PM

This was fine I guess, it was very Joker like.

Pls tell me we're gonna see more of Joker, I really LOVE this series and I want more of it.

I really cannot have enough of these characters and their peculiar quirks.

Dec 26, 2016 10:12 PM

I want Phoenix to consume me.

Dec 26, 2016 11:56 PM

Omg Season 5 Please 😭😭

Dec 27, 2016 10:15 AM

The finale itself wasn't as clever as the episodes usually were? The Thieves weren't as tricky as they were in regular episodes... the animation was very beautiful though! Queen and Spade looked very nice in this episode, and Phoenix got really good treatment, too.
Normal.

Dec 27, 2016 4:46 PM
Anime Moderator
watch'em all

Loved the episode and the whole season. Hope we get season 5 soon and hope people rate it higher again...
My goal is to watch as much anime as possible. On my profile you will also find a list of seen cartoons & movies. Sometimes I release older anime or sub some things. If you have any questions, just ask!

Dec 30, 2016 3:53 AM
I hope season 5 comes. I love this show and I love the tricks that they present. It's educational and also funny, but also had it's epic moments.

I've never seen Joker that happy to see Hachi alive. I'd like to play it over and over again.
Joker never really thought it out huh...
Joker needs to stop complaining on doing chores...
Modified by EnilaKim, Dec 31, 2016 10:18 PM

Dec 30, 2016 10:43 AM

MagentaFantasies said:

If this anime continues, I hope Sunshine Honey (from the manga) will appear in Season 5. She would make a hilarious and adorable rival for Joker.

Which tome we are with this season ?
And the manga is translated ? O_o

How many tomes in Japan ?

Jan 11, 7:17 PM

ShiroiRyu said:
MagentaFantasies said:

Which tome we are with this season ?
And the manga is translated ? O_o

How many tomes in Japan ?

As of now, there are 24 volumes. The anime is weird in that it adapts the chapters out of order, and usually makes significant changes to them (adding and removing characters and plot points). That might sound like a disaster, but generally the changes are for the better. I prefer the anime to the manga.

There isn't an official translation, but there's a group on Tumblr that has scanlated nine volumes at this point. Their scanlations are very good quality.

By the way, Sunshine Honey is this girl (mid-way down).

Jan 23, 1:39 PM

MagentaFantasies said:

As of now, there are 24 volumes. The anime is weird in that it adapts the chapters out of order, and usually makes significant changes to them (adding and removing characters and plot points). That might sound like a disaster, but generally the changes are for the better. I prefer the anime to the manga.

There isn't an official translation, but there's a group on Tumblr that has scanlated nine volumes at this point. Their scanlations are very good quality.

By the way, Sunshine Honey is this girl (mid-way down).

Thanks a lot for the answers.
I can hope for that too. I'm really liking this anime too. ^^