Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2016 7:10 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
i just love the drawings in the manga especially when it comes to the action

i hope we see Super Saiyan Rose in the next chapter since Black was close to death and when a Saiyan recovered from near death he becomes more powerful

Dec 20, 2016 12:10 AM

Jan 2008
They're just zipping right through this. Wow. I like how similar but how different it is from the anime.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Dec 20, 2016 4:25 AM

Nov 2011
Is it just me or does that Final Flash look epic this chapter? At least in that one panel.

I remember the part when Beerus destroyed Zamasu after that conversation. What a boss.
Dec 20, 2016 11:12 PM

Jul 2016
The Zenkai boost is better explained in the manga, but that is the only point i'm going to give this manga. Ok, the artwork is also better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2017 5:40 PM

Apr 2014
Manga looks to be superior to the anime. Hopefully Dragon Ball will be remade one day exactly by manga like FMA was remade to FMA:B and perhaps will become just as legendary as DB or DBZ was.. because now it's nowhere close to that. Sadly
themanualreader@proton.me
Jan 13, 2017 9:09 PM
Oct 2008
I can only hope the manga comes up with a better ending to the whole arc than what the anime had. Not that such a thing would be hard, due to that ending being one of the worst things created by human beings.
Jan 14, 2017 7:16 PM

Apr 2014
When is chapter 20 coming out? Does anyone know? I'm really excited.

Lu_Aza said:
I can only hope the manga comes up with a better ending to the whole arc than what the anime had. Not that such a thing would be hard, due to that ending being one of the worst things created by human beings.

Judging by your ratings it seems you don't really enjoy watching anime. Maybe you should find another hobby? WHat do you think?

Anyway, I don't think the anime ending was really all that bad. I don't think it was good either. Decent at most. Yet, not all that bad. Trunks gathered the power of each mortal alive and sliced the weakened immortal in half. Too bad, because of his immortality, Zamasu didn't die, so Goku asked Zeno for help.

P.S. Manga introduced the button too, so I don't think the ending is going to be very different. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.
TelecomJan 14, 2017 7:25 PM
Jan 18, 2017 1:03 AM

Jul 2016
Darius said:
It will released in either this week or next week (Sunday in Japan and other Asian country and Saturday in western country), also the manga version of Universe Tournament Saga will started at next months (2 or 3 week after Anime version was aired.)

Darius said:
Lu_Aza said:

Judging by your ratings it seems you don't really enjoy watching anime. Maybe you should find another hobby? WHat do you think?

Anyway, I don't think the anime ending was really all that bad. I don't think it was good either. Decent at most. Yet, not all that bad. Trunks gathered the power of each mortal alive and sliced the weakened immortal in half. Too bad, because of his immortality, Zamasu didn't die, so Goku asked Zeno for help.

P.S. Manga introduced the button too, so I don't think the ending is going to be very different. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.
Future Trunks Saga ending are actually giving me a wtf moment when I watched it lol, it wasn't bad or good but it is fine to me, still I hope Toyotaro can at least changed the ending a little so it won't f***ed up too much like the Anime.
Jan 19, 2017 12:31 PM

Jan 2009
Darius said:

raws will be out soon since there are image/scan leaks already and translated by Herms here https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/5otcqp/dragon_ball_super_chapter_20_image_leaks_spot/
Jan 19, 2017 12:38 PM

Apr 2014
j0x said:
Darius said:

raws will be out soon since there are image/scan leaks already and translated by Herms here https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/5otcqp/dragon_ball_super_chapter_20_image_leaks_spot/

damn that last page. Even more painful cliffhanger than chap 19's
Nov 24, 2017 8:35 PM

Sep 2011
Wow, Black SSJ? A shame this didn't happen in the anime, would be awesome.
Sep 24, 2021 4:52 AM
Sep 2020
Top tier chapter!🔥🔥

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Chapter 90 Discussion

FMmatron - Feb 20, 2023

18 by Marloges »»
Apr 16, 12:58 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Chapter 89 Discussion

krejola - Jan 19, 2023

18 by Marloges »»
Apr 15, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Chapter 88 Discussion

deg - Dec 20, 2022

28 by Marloges »»
Apr 15, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Chapter 87 Discussion

Silvering - Aug 19, 2022

38 by Marloges »»
Apr 12, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Chapter 86 Discussion

IrishCoffee_01 - Jul 20, 2022

30 by Marloges »»
Apr 12, 11:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.