Forum Settings
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2016 9:04 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Pretty intense chapter. Too bad the assassination attempt didn't go 100% as planned.

Looks like Kyouka came right on time though, nice.
Dec 17, 2016 9:06 PM

Mar 2014
Well that was a rather short chapter! I was hoping for more, but this will do! I just caught up to the manga today after finishing the anime and I felt really lucky that a new chapter updated right as I caught up! That aside, Tanizaki handled the situation well! The only thing that I have to say about it is: What's the point of making an illusion of wanting to kill Mori? Unless he was able to flee that fast and set up the illusion that he got stabbed. We need Dazai back! Other than that, I can't wait for the next chapter! Here's to hoping that it's longer!
Dec 18, 2016 1:18 AM

Mar 2016
Oh man, what an intense chapter . Dostoyevsky is just playing spectator here . He must be having loads of fun. Tanizaki using light snow was pretty cool this chapter . It saved his ass several times lol . As expected of Kouyou, hesitant to attack kyouka . This is the thing . They're enemies, but there's always someone who respects a person from the other group . It's as Oda said, there are different types in the mafia . Kouyou loves kyouka. Hirotsu respects dazai.
I wonder which one of the bosses will die ? Or will they stop the virus ability user ?

@uzumaki_pride
as soon as he senses kouyou behind, He makes his real self disappear and sets up the illusion which why he appeared from another place and kouyou resorted to an all place attack. Or He could have already put the possibilty that someone must be guarding the boss closely and took safety measure . Btw Anyways, Did you read chapter 47.5 ? Just asking cause some seem to be missing it .
Shishou_23Dec 18, 2016 4:52 AM
Dec 18, 2016 12:26 PM

Jan 2013
Really intense chapter!
Awesome that we get to see just how badass Tanizaki can be again, and nice save from Kyouka!
Really excited for the next chapter.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2016 10:46 PM
Dec 2016
Badass chapter. Can't wait for 49!
Dec 19, 2016 8:41 AM

Sep 2009
This arc is slowly killing me. Every chapter is so intense.

Tanizaki is pure badass this time and Kyouka infiltrating the Port Mafia to rescue him was amazing as well.

I don't know why but Fukuzawa's line gave me a bad feeling, as though his death flag has been triggered. It might be just my imagination. I don't think BSD is the kind of manga to kill off characters.
Dec 19, 2016 11:40 AM

Mar 2016
@velvetprayer
I think it might be the case this time considering a previous chapter
Shishou_23Dec 19, 2016 11:43 AM
Dec 19, 2016 9:23 PM

Sep 2009
DragonSlayer_19 said:
@velvetprayer
I think it might be the case this time considering a previous chapter

Yeah that was what I thought too! If you include the third light novel, Fukuzawa already has quite a bit of character development. Kunikida's and Ranpo's character development haven't change much since the beginning so this might be their chance to get a major overhaul. I hope Fukuzawa doesn't go yet 'cos
Dec 30, 2016 10:22 AM

Aug 2013
Tanizaki was a badass this chapter.
Anyway, I don't want Mori to die like this, he seems more interesting than the director.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 114 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 3

13 by Kati-Senpai »»
May 7, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Mar 8, 2014

8 by Gar1pb1r1nsan »»
Apr 19, 3:23 AM

» Soukoku will live

NitroAdam - Apr 5

2 by ihateredhead »»
Apr 16, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 113 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 3

7 by Charli-theooooo »»
Mar 25, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 112 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 1

8 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 3, 4:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.