3It was OK
7.9%
2Disliked it
2.0%
1Hated it
7.9%
Average 4.2
101 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 30, 2016 7:24 PM

Jun 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For those who's reading the manga knows what will happen here.

It's kinda funny to hear Lala's voice coming from Haruna. Well, it's only on me LOL
Kitan~!
Dec 1, 2016 2:04 AM

Jul 2012
Haruna's Expressions were a delight.
Dec 1, 2016 11:21 AM

Jan 2016
Ah yeah, the "accidental" kiss. "Accidental" because Haruna was planning to do that, so life itself gave her a little help xD Momo being jealous of that was cute

Sad that Haruna didn't take advantage of the confession moment and ended in the worst possible way (or best?)

But the good news are that at this point, Rito is starting to be interested in the Harem Plan :P
THANKS SENPIEX
Dec 1, 2016 11:34 AM

Sep 2012
So, the confession moment ended up to be a failure as to be expected. I really hope a harem end does happen. That would be awesome. All the females are just too good to not include in your relationship.
Dec 1, 2016 1:32 PM
May 2016
I'm sorry for my english into this message
(I'm French).

This new episode was very great, I can't understand some words but if you have the manga with the chapter, it's easy to understand a lot of things. I love this anime, I pray for a new season for 2017 summer of 2018.
Dec 1, 2016 7:13 PM
Dec 2016
Harem plan possible! Gambatte Momo! i got your back!
Dec 2, 2016 11:37 AM

May 2015
I'm glad that this OVA focused on Sairenji and Lala but to be honest the To LOVE-Ru franchise for me is getting stale to much of the wash and repeat scenarios and the same Rito fall/stumble to a girl of the week formula with the same girl(s) over and over and over...

I want to see more episode solely focusing in Run, Oshizu (not getting raped by an octopus), Magical Kyouko Flame, Risa, Mikado-sensei, Tearju-sensei, Rin and Mio. I hope future manga chapters have chapters dedicated to these girls. Because what’s the purpose of a harem if you only focus in the same girl over and over. You get my point…
Dec 2, 2016 2:05 PM

Jun 2016
Sucks that they used these chapter's for the ovas there was one chapter that in my opinion that would of topped these three episodes.
Dec 2, 2016 11:13 PM

Oct 2014
"Accidental". haha
Dec 3, 2016 1:17 AM

Sep 2012
JOKKER_e said:
Sucks that they used these chapter's for the ovas there was one chapter that in my opinion that would of topped these three episodes.

It was voted by Japanese fans.
Dec 3, 2016 2:11 AM

Apr 2009
HAREM! HAREM! HAREM!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2016 8:56 AM

Jun 2008
BOOOOO Haruna!!!

Momo's scene of course was the best.
Dec 3, 2016 10:51 AM
Nov 2016
Umm, i've been on a lot of anime sites but all of them say it's not yet aired, even wikipedia hasn't had it's title on yet. Where have you guys been watching this episode?
Dec 3, 2016 12:30 PM

Sep 2012
ZRealTDW said:
Umm, i've been on a lot of anime sites but all of them say it's not yet aired, even wikipedia hasn't had it's title on yet. Where have you guys been watching this episode?

On nyaa.

JustALEX said:
BOOOOO Haruna!!!

Haruna is best girl and even Japan agrees.
Dec 3, 2016 12:37 PM

Feb 2013
ZRealTDW said:

It will probably take awhile before it comes out as subbed on animes sites.
Dec 4, 2016 12:35 AM

Jun 2008
FlamingMangos said:
JustALEX said:
BOOOOO Haruna!!!

Japan's taste are shit tier plz...

OK, I'm gonna be fair...Haruna is not bad or anything...she's cute, has an ok personality and whatever...

But the reason she's the WORST is because literally all the other girls are so much better.

Seriously, name any girl...she's either more attractive than Haruna or more interesting.

Momo....literally the GOAT.

Yami...amazing, especially Darkness Yami.

Mikan....best Imouto of all time.

Yui....one of the best Tsundere ever.

Mea....lickity lick...enough said.

Nemesis.....next to Kuro, probably the best anime dark skinned character ever.

Lala....meh, but she is the main heroine (technically) and thank god for her inventions!

Nana....yup, even Nana is better!

And finally Haruna...plain, boring, and modeled after our Lord and Savior Yabuki's whore ex-wife.

I think my case is open and shut.
Dec 4, 2016 7:17 AM
Nov 2016
Draknalor said:
ZRealTDW said:

Still, it doesn't show the title on wikipedia even for passing the original release date.
Dec 5, 2016 1:18 PM

Sep 2012
JustALEX said:
FlamingMangos said:

OK, I'm gonna be fair...Haruna is not bad or anything...she's cute, has an ok personality and whatever...

But the reason she's the WORST is because literally all the other girls are so much better.

Seriously, name any girl...she's either more attractive than Haruna or more interesting.

Lala....meh, but she is the main heroine (technically) and thank god for her inventions!

And finally Haruna...plain, boring, and modeled after our Lord and Savior Yabuki's whore ex-wife.

She's only boring to you because you're use to slutty, autistic, and bitchy characters. I don't know why you would even prefer Yami more when she shows less emotion than Haruna and is rarely ever exciting. Haruna is the ideal girlfriend. She's pure, kind, good at cooking, responsible, understanding, and patient. It's no surprise why Japan loves her so much and finds her to be the most ideal girlfriend. Not to mention that she represents an actual girl in real life the most. There's a high chance you'll date someone with similar personalities and for you to consider her boring and plain? I just hope you're not looking for those slutty girls to date.
FlamingMangosDec 5, 2016 1:25 PM
Dec 7, 2016 3:21 PM

Dec 2009
FlamingMangos said:
JustALEX said:

She's only boring to you because you're use to slutty, autistic, and bitchy characters. I don't know why you would even prefer Yami more when she shows less emotion than Haruna and is rarely ever exciting. Haruna is the ideal girlfriend. She's pure, kind, good at cooking, responsible, understanding, and patient. It's no surprise why Japan loves her so much and finds her to be the most ideal girlfriend. Not to mention that she represents an actual girl in real life the most. There's a high chance you'll date someone with similar personalities and for you to consider her boring and plain? I just hope you're not looking for those slutty girls to date.

Hahaha, so true =) I hate those generic pushy & slutty girls who doesn't respect Rito's decisions. Come on, Momo knows that Rito's true love is Haruna and she can't deny that either... That bitch could just create her own harem with those Momo's fan club guys instead since they have horny imaginations and also persistent just like she does lol xD Seriously though, how's creating a harem would make every girl happy, it's just plain retarded and also disgusting. Momo is just selfish and she doesn't reconsidered Rito's feelings at all.. Also it's so obvious that Haruna & Rito had a thing for each other. It's not unrequited love. If he chooses Haruna, it wouldn't bother me that much since I'm not too against her ^^
Dec 7, 2016 8:27 PM

Mar 2013
Draknalor said:
ZRealTDW said:

Seems that for English subbing groups this anime is really low on the priority list at least compared to Spanish speaking and Indonesian community! Sigh... :(
Dec 8, 2016 7:00 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
LoneUlfsark said:
Draknalor said:

Seems that for English subbing groups this anime is really low on the priority list at least compared to Spanish speaking and Indonesian community! Sigh... :(
Doki is usually the first (and best) group when it comes to TLR subs so that's where I'd recommend keeping an eye out (though you'll have to stalk their homepage as they don't upload their stuff to Nyaa etc)
Dec 9, 2016 2:59 AM

Oct 2013
Im so glad they did this scene from the manga
she is just so cute
Dec 9, 2016 4:59 AM
Nov 2016
LoneUlfsark said:
Draknalor said:

yea, i'm just gonna have to wait for the subs which is probably gonna take forever, lol
Dec 13, 2016 1:36 AM

Jan 2016
Was expecting chapter 51 of the manga. I feel the chapters cover in the 3rd OVA are more suited for a season. Still loved this OVA though.
Dec 15, 2016 5:22 AM

Aug 2014
where did you guys watch it ?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Dec 16, 2016 7:59 AM

Dec 2014
kamalashki said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:
where did you guys watch it ?

probably the raw version
im still patiently waiting for the sub xD

me too..found the raw version once but prefer sub version...
Dec 19, 2016 4:36 PM

Jun 2016
Yeah, I can only find Spanish subs lol

Dec 21, 2016 4:37 AM

Apr 2011
When will Doki release this...
Dec 21, 2016 7:28 PM
Sep 2011
39dearMIKU said:
When will Doki release this...

They released it today. :)
Dec 21, 2016 10:31 PM

Jun 2016
And now we wait for To Love Ru Darkness 3 whenever that happens.
Dec 22, 2016 2:14 AM

Jan 2016
wow. the kiss scene was awsome. at last Rito did it... :D
Dec 22, 2016 6:03 AM

Jan 2016
Harem plan will happen... there's no way they won't let it happen. OVA was amazing, can't wait for the manga to bring in enough for a new season! :D

Dec 22, 2016 8:46 AM

Aug 2013
Ok, Darkness 3 when.
So much Haruna and Lala <3
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 22, 2016 9:34 AM

Dec 2014
ahhh I was finally they will confess... and that happens... I should've known
Dec 22, 2016 1:15 PM
Mar 2016

So the 2 finally kissed.....accidentally that is.....OH C'MON RITO FUCK SAIRENJIN ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, TRAINWRECKED, JUST AS THE RITO X SAIRENJIN RELATIONSHIP IS ABOUT TO DEVELOP...............SAIRENJIN JUST HAD TO BLEW IT.
WhoahohoDec 22, 2016 1:36 PM
Dec 22, 2016 3:58 PM

May 2015
Oh damn, I totally forgot about this. More To LOVE-Ru is always welcome, and I obviously loved this one as well <3.

Dec 23, 2016 4:52 AM

Jan 2011
TLRD goodness, what else can you say?

When I first heard this got voted for the OVA I was a bit mad though. Not because I dislike these chapters or anything, but because they were guaranteed to get adapted with an inevitable third season anyway. Not to mention it'll push back that third season even more. We could have seen some skipped chapters animated, we could have seen already adapted chapters get a revamp, we could have seen classic TLR chapters with that added Darkness appeal. All this and they chose what would have eventually got animated anyway. What a bunch of fools.
Dec 23, 2016 4:43 PM

Jan 2011
TLR in general is amazing!!!

And now literally have nothing to look forward to in the animated department until an actual announcement. Massive tears!
Dec 23, 2016 9:52 PM

Jul 2013
On one hand it's been a while since a TLR episode was released so it was enjoyable, on the other hand the story progression has finally reached a point that has made me sick of it. Perfect opportunity with Haruna was completely wasted and a huge setback with Momo who now has second thoughts about the harem plan and wants Rito all to herself?!?
Dec 24, 2016 2:59 AM

Apr 2014
JustALEX said:

Ku ku ku. Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks like that.

The episode was funny overall. Guess Momo got a fast introduction to tentacles. xD
Dec 24, 2016 3:00 AM

Feb 2010
I actually thought that something right will happen, but today is not that day
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 25, 2016 12:03 AM

Dec 2013
Felt like throwing my computer out of the window lol
Dec 25, 2016 8:16 PM

Dec 2012
Holy shit! Haruna's parents immortal. Dad don't look older than 20.

Honey, I shrunk the future harem king.

Haruna lovely oppai.

Rito and Haruna fall from that height on the bed and end up in the 69 position. Accident master does it again. lol

LMAO at Maron. Burning loyalty.

DAT KISS!

Get you a girl who will put her lovely oppai into your eyes like Momo will.

LMAO at Momo's face when she was thinking about the kiss.

Yui. :)

It's the 4th qtr. What does Haruna do? She chokes just when Rito manned the fock up.

Nice tentacle action to make me forget that.

LMAO at Momo in the end. Can't escape the tentacle.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 26, 2016 5:49 PM

Jan 2011
man Haruna is still the fucking worse ,lol oh Momo despite becoming even more aggressive shes also getting more jealous of her own plan.

these ONA/OVA for this have always been confusing knew i was missing one more since there was a flashback of their mother
Dec 28, 2016 11:13 AM

Nov 2014
Not sure what to think about Momo's development direction. On one hand she is cute this way, but on the other I really liked how she was so open about harem plan. I still hope it will end with actual harem.
Dec 30, 2016 5:40 PM

May 2014
Roy_Focker said:
I'm glad that this OVA focused on Sairenji and Lala but to be honest the To LOVE-Ru franchise for me is getting stale to much of the wash and repeat scenarios and the same Rito fall/stumble to a girl of the week formula with the same girl(s) over and over and over...

I want to see more episode solely focusing in Run, Oshizu (not getting raped by an octopus), Magical Kyouko Flame, Risa, Mikado-sensei, Tearju-sensei, Rin and Mio. I hope future manga chapters have chapters dedicated to these girls. Because what’s the purpose of a harem if you only focus in the same girl over and over. You get my point…

well don't worry there's another chapter for Kyouko, and some chapters that has development for RISA. anyway the latest chapter in the manga is foreshadowing a NEW LARGE development ^_^ (Making me so excited for the next chapter)
by the way all I said, was spoiler-free :))
Dec 30, 2016 6:32 PM

May 2015
@arvin_1219

Hey thanks for the great news and what's even more exciting is that the news came spoiler free... Lol!

I truly want to see all of the girls in the spotlight not some of them... I can’t wait to see all of that animated…

Thanks again mate and Happy New Year!
Dec 30, 2016 7:55 PM

May 2014
Roy_Focker said:
@arvin_1219

Hey thanks for the great news and what's even more exciting is that the news came spoiler free... Lol!

I truly want to see all of the girls in the spotlight not some of them... I can’t wait to see all of that animated…

Thanks again mate and Happy New Year!

no problem! the way it's going now, I think Darkness 3 will adapt what I said about the large upcoming development. But going for 12 episodes once again will be rushed, I think. :( I hope not well let's just see :D
Jan 2, 2017 11:25 PM
Jul 2018
uff momo is the smartest in the series (well in identifying people's feelings at least cuz ofc lala is the smartass genius) but she is also a pussy i really want her to confess to rito and idk make him think about it... that haruna kiss was eh cuz no confession but hey at least a real kiss and not a daydreaming fake kiss.
Jan 7, 2017 12:08 AM

Mar 2013
SO CLOSE!!!

It was frustrating tbh.
I was kinda hoping to see the revelation of the kiss b/w Rito and Haruna to other girls so that I can see the reaction of them XD
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd OVA Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mech4nic - Jun 30, 2016

58 by jorel262 »»
Nov 25, 2023 11:06 AM

» Will there be another season after To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd OVA?

Hiroz - Aug 10, 2016

8 by removed-user »»
Mar 29, 2023 11:19 PM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd OVA Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mech4nic - Jan 4, 2016

58 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 7, 2023 10:35 AM

» Is there going to be a next season anytime ?

Sab007123 - Mar 12, 2021

4 by Sab007123 »»
Aug 7, 2022 9:43 PM

» Who is your favorite character in To Love Ru?

SimonGhostRiley - Jul 14, 2016

22 by Chemkii »»
Dec 14, 2021 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.